Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I don’t know why it says I’ve been online cuz I’ve been doing homework for the past three hours, and haven’t been on in at least 5-6. I wonder if leaving Safari open on my phone with the forums up counts me as online even though I’m not using the app. hope that made sense Now I’m genuinely curious about that. Anyway....

As for who made the kill, I believe Bella didn’t submit one, and my gut’s saying Iceman didn’t make it, and I don’t think DeKay would have. That leaves Sub, Lyric, xHeli and Sonschi. I’m still not that confident reading xHeli and Lyric, so I’m not sure about them. For me it comes down to Sub and Sonschi, and my gut is leaning towards Sub.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I don’t know why it says I’ve been online cuz I’ve been doing homework for the past three hours, and haven’t been on in at least 5-6. I wonder if leaving Safari open on my phone with the forums up counts me as online even though I’m not using the app. hope that made sense Now I’m genuinely curious about that. Anyway....

As for who made the kill, I believe Bella didn’t submit one, and my gut’s saying Iceman didn’t make it, and I don’t think DeKay would have. That leaves Sub, Lyric, xHeli and Sonschi. I’m still not that confident reading xHeli and Lyric, so I’m not sure about them. For me it comes down to Sub and Sonschi, and my gut is leaning towards Sub.

Well, it said you were online since 6 hours ago.

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking it's either Sub or Sonschi. There's something about Icey too. :P It's just the convo Icey and Sonschi had earlier discussing whether I'm mafia or not just makes me think one of them killed Lia and trying to just pin it on me. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I thought it was night?

Wait, did you even manage to send in a night kill to Silent?

I didn't send anything to them?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    I thought it was night?

Wait, did you even manage to send in a night kill to Silent?

I didn't send anything to them?

OH MY GOD, GUUUUURL. :joy: Well, at least we can rule you out for today too but when you do get your power role, can you make sure you use it? :D

But before I rule you and Bella out, I gotta ask Silent something. @SilentWolf101 Do the people who don't send any nightkills get a random kill from you or do you totally skip them?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I don't get it, why are you guys acting like i'm an experienced player who knows what i'm doing and how night killing works when i don't even know if i'm a townie or not!! :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking it's either Sub or Sonschi. There's something about Icey too. :P It's just the convo Icey and Sonschi had earlier discussing whether I'm mafia or not just makes me think one of them killed Lia and trying to just pin it on me. :joy:

Well that makes more sense to me :joy: Looking back at that convo, I could see them potentially being partners. That kill just doesn’t seem like DeKay to me, and I don’t know why. I’m debating voting Sonschi, but then my gut says Sub is more sus I don’t know :sweat_smile:

• Options
    I don't get it, why are you guys acting like i'm an experienced player who knows what i'm doing and how night killing works when i don't even know if i'm a townie or not!! :D

I'm not acting like you're an experienced player. The reason why I'm asking you a lot is to guide you cuz I know you're newbie. :D Basically, nightkilling works at night (duh :grimace:) but if you have a power role (it doesn't have to be a killing power, it can be investigating, etc), you would usually send in an action in the PM during night time too. If you don't, nothing will happen and this is a wasted opportunity to save someone or even catch the mafia. < Again, I'm just giving this advice in general and for future games, not just for this game at this instant.

Now, like I said, it's a good thing you didn't send in a nightkill cuz I can rule you out today, unless Silent says she randomizes the kills for people who didn't send anything.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm not acting like you're an experienced player. The reason why I'm asking you a lot is to guide you cuz I know you're newbie. :D Basically, nightkilling works at night (duh :grimace:) but if you have a power role (it doesn't have to be a killing power, it can be investigating, etc), you would usually send in an action in the PM during night time too. If you don't, nothing will happen and this is a wasted opportunity to save someone or even catch the mafia. < Again, I'm just giving this advice in general and for future games, not just for this game at this instant.

Now, like I said, it's a good thing you didn't send in a nightkill cuz I can rule you out today, unless Silent says she randomizes the kills for people who didn't send anything.

My guess is that the second partner’s kill go through if the other doesn’t submit one, but I’m not 100% sure

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Actually, if we think about it, it's still possible that those who didn't send in a kill are partners with a Mafioso who did kill someone. I'm going to rule out those who didn't send anything for today, but that doesn't totally clear them.

Right now, I'm deciding among Broncos, Sonschi, and Sub. If I were to go with my gut feeling, I feel like Sub could be scum. But I want to hear more from her first.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

My guess is that the second partner’s kill go through if the other doesn’t submit one, but I’m not 100% sure

Oh, lol, Broncos beat me to it.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Vote: Sonschi

I DON'T KNOW BUT COME AT ME, BRO.

I don’t get why you vote me. You brought reasons why others might be scum and suddenly, a vote for me.

• Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Vote: Sonschi

I DON'T KNOW BUT COME AT ME, BRO.

I don’t get why you vote me. You brought reasons why others might be scum and suddenly, a vote for me.
    Rip Lia :( I don’t really get why she was killed tho. Usually DeKay is killed first xD (sorry). Maybe she’s mafia again?

Sorry for the double post.

I don't know why this post here just makes me think you might have done the Lia kill and trying to frame me somehow. *shrug*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, any brave soul here wanna say what your town percentage was? :D (Of course, you can also lie, I guess -.-)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I’m probably the least sure of my alignment. I got 51%. How should I be clear to be scum with that number? Just because I mentioned you might be scum doesn’t mean I am scum.

And Lia was not my choice for a night kill. I chose someone else and luckily it didn’t get through. So maybe I’m town after all.

And I’m not framing you. You know best that most of the times it’s you who’s killed night 1. except for last game where you survived because you were scum. I didn’t say you are scum but there’s a chance you are.
  • Options
    I’m probably the least sure of my alignment. I got 51%. How should I be clear to be scum with that number? Just because I mentioned you might be scum doesn’t mean I am scum.

And Lia was not my choice for a night kill. I chose someone else and luckily it didn’t get through. So maybe I’m town after all.

And I’m not framing you. You know best that most of the times it’s you who’s killed night 1. except for last game where you survived because you were scum. I didn’t say you are scum but there’s a chance you are.

I know but it's just the way I read makes me feel like you just have that scummy vibe. It's just a gut feeling.

Well, you're right, I may be scum but I wasn't the one who killed Lia.

Since you said your kill didn't go through, and I believe you, I'm going to rule you out today.

Unvote
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    How can I send scummy vibes when I have no clue about my alignment? :joy: Did you see my percentage? XD
  • Options

Well that makes more sense to me :joy: Looking back at that convo, I could see them potentially being partners. That kill just doesn’t seem like DeKay to me, and I don’t know why. I’m debating voting Sonschi, but then my gut says Sub is more sus I don’t know :sweat_smile:

Actually that kill is something I would do. I actually targetted a new-ish player, just not Lia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    How can I send scummy vibes when I have no clue about my alignment? :joy: Did you see my percentage? XD

Yeah, I did see your percentage. I was just explaining why I voted for you before you told us your percentage. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    The way Lyric comments makes me look at her somehow. She acts like it’s her first or second game but she’s not that inexperienced. We’ve played several games together before.

I could imagine that she would kill Lia because she wasn’t aware of the „most dangerous scum finders“.

There’s something odd about her. I think she’s fooling us with acting inexperienced and clueless.

Vote Lyric
  • Options
    My brain is slowly shutting down, so I’ll place a vote in the morning

• Options
    The way Lyric comments makes me look at her somehow. She acts like it’s her first or second game but she’s not that inexperienced. We’ve played several games together before.

I could imagine that she would kill Lia because she wasn’t aware of the „most dangerous scum finders“.

There’s something odd about her. I think she’s fooling us with acting inexperienced and clueless.

Vote Lyric

I mean, you have a point but don't think she would have killed me. I'm sure she knows I'm a good scum slayer since we always talk about it. Even Helio knows and they've played fewer games. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Vote Lyric

I mean, you have a point but don't think she would have killed me. I'm sure she knows I'm a good scum slayer since we always talk about it. Even Helio knows and they've played fewer games. :D

Yeah but maybe she killed Lia?^^
  • Options

Vote Lyric

So, you're saying you are not believing the claim that Lyric has said when she said she didn't submit a kill?

Wow, if Lyric is lying, I would have to give her an Oscar for that. :D The only person I know who's good at this kinda "I don't know anything about the mafia cuz I'm not mafia" thing is Zinnia. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Vote Lyric

So, you're saying you are not believing the claim that Lyric has said when she said she didn't submit a kill?

Wow, if Lyric is lying, I would have to give her an Oscar for that. :D The only person I know who's good at this kinda "I don't know anything about the mafia cuz I'm not mafia" thing is Zinnia. :tongue:

Admittedly it's a good lie as Mafia, but it's also just as likely that she really did forget.

I'm not really sure at this point. I remember last game just voting a random and she happened to be a werewolf. The first days are mostly guesswork

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Vote Lyric

Admittedly it's a good lie as Mafia, but it's also just as likely that she really did forget.

I'm not really sure at this point. I remember last game just voting a random and she happened to be a werewolf. The first days are mostly guesswork

It's a good lie but I don't think Lyric would lie like that. She's also never been mafia before and in this setup, the scums don't have a PM chat, which means her partner would not have told her to do that. It definitely takes a bit of experience to lie that way to subtly appear town.

Eh, it's really hard to say. I don't even know how many of you are planning to look at your 2nd PM today. I guess the person who sent in the Lia nightkill would know.

So far, now I'm down to either you, Icey or Sub. Maybe even Helio? I kinda had a random gut feeling on Helio yesterday but usually my Day 1 gut feeling bad. But who knows?

They haven't said much today and kinda ignored about the Lia kill and went straight to asking about the roles and alignments. I wonder if she made the kill and is second guessing if she actually is mafia or town, and that's why she asked that question?
    x3vZicL.gif