Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

yes it does. i thought thats where dracula lives.

Count Von Binalong... the Tasmanian vampire! >:)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I was going to ask a question but I'm afraid it would be a bit peculiar or crazy/odd/ whatever for what I was going to ask.. So if anyone is interested in the question I was going to ask please tag me. It's sort of like a backwards casting call so to speak?

@MadameLee, sounds interesting what were you going to ask?
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I wonder if @chalicen and @simscognito are neighbors...

You both live in my favorite country, btw.

Thanks @CathyTea :) I was actually wondering the same thing too. :D
  • Options
    @CathyTea @simscognito here's a peek of the Matt Guiion guy in my legacy 8Un1XVS.png

You did a great job, Magna! He looks like Matt!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    So, discussion question:
    What has been your favourite scene to write lately?

I'm hoping the scene I'm scheduled to write soon (which will be a collab with dear @For_Eorzea ) will be my favorite! At least, it's my favorite so far as I imagine it! :)

• Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @CathyTea @simscognito here's a peek of the Matt Guiion guy in my legacy 8Un1XVS.png

You did a great job, Magna! He looks like Matt!

Oh wow! I missed this pic! Looks very convincing! :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,762 Member
    @simscognito The question:

Would anyone want to participate in a sort of "backwards casting call" /mini-collab and create unusual dreams for Jane in a future chapter? I would like more then one volunteer (and you don't have to edit the picture if it's like film noir-I can do that once you send it to me). I just would need to upload the sims I want you to use (and also make a copy of one sim several times).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    @CathyTea
    Sleepy thank yous
    :blush:

• Options

Would anyone want to participate in a sort of "backwards casting call" /mini-collab and create unusual dreams for Jane in a future chapter? I would like more then one volunteer (and you don't have to edit the picture if it's like film noir-I can do that once you send it to me). I just would need to upload the sims I want you to use (and also make a copy of one sim several times).

@MadameLee this looks fun! Count me in! :)
  • Options
    For_Eorzea wrote: »
    @CathyTea
    Sleepy thank yous
    :blush:

Woah @For_Eorzea I hardly recognised you with the new avi! It looks great by the way! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2018

@MadameLee this looks fun! Count me in! :)

@simscognito just have to wait to see if more people volunteer-and I should make a list of the themes I might want to use..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2018
    updating soon.

i had to move houses last night because adrian is a toddler now. then noel and anthony ended up on the roof and i thought alonzo was gonn kill me he had to pee from the time the move started til just a few minutes after i found a good house.today.

yes he made it in time.
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member

I could give you a doodle of a character of mine to use as an image. Your character would of course interprete the pic as you wish, it doesn't need to match the story since it's her dream and she doesn't know what's going on in said stranger's life. Can I send it over as a google docs or something before I hit the biscorirco? (aka shut off power and face-plant myself to my pillow)
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    edited January 2018
    I've been thinking of possibly adding titles to my chapters from now on. I think it could be a fun way to hint at what's going to happen during a chapter, but I'm worried it might seem inconsistent because (for whatever reason) I didn't think of adding titles to them until now. Any thoughts?

(I got censored for some reason.)
  • Options
    For_Eorzea wrote: »

I could give you a doodle of a character of mine to use as an image. Your character would of course interprete the pic as you wish, it doesn't need to match the story since it's her dream and she doesn't know what's going on in said stranger's life. Can I send it over as a google docs or something before I hit the biscorirco? (aka shut off power and face-plant myself to my pillow)

@For_Eorzea that would work as well...if you want my Google Mail address PM me
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    I've been thinking of possibly adding titles to my chapters from now on. I think it could be a fun way to hint at what's going to happen during a chapter, but I'm worried it might seem inconsistent because (for whatever reason) I didn't think of plum them until now. Any thoughts?

@IchigoUsagi You could just edit your previous posts to add titles into your previous chapter. That way they would all match.
  • Options
    I've been thinking of possibly adding titles to my chapters from now on. I think it could be a fun way to hint at what's going to happen during a chapter, but I'm worried it might seem inconsistent because (for whatever reason) I didn't think of plum them until now. Any thoughts?

@IchigoUsagi You could just edit your previous posts to add titles into your previous chapter. That way they would all match.

@AuroraLockwood I was thinking of that earlier, but i wonder if that would break the links I've already posted? I guess I could always redo the links.
  • Options

@AuroraLockwood I was thinking of that earlier, but i wonder if that would break the links I've already posted? I guess I could always redo the links.

@IchigoUsagi I don't think it would. To be fair my experience is with Wordpress but I've gone back and edited a couple titles after posting and haven't had any issue that I've noticed.
  • Options

@IchigoUsagi I don't think it would. To be fair my experience is with Wordpress but I've gone back and edited a couple titles after posting and haven't had any issue that I've noticed.

@AuroraLockwood You're probably right. I think I'll start thinking about titles for the first couple chapters!
  • Options
    Also, kind of off topic, does anyone know if there's a way to report someone besides flagging a comment? That spam one is kind of bothering me :/
  • Options
    Also, kind of off topic, does anyone know if there's a way to report someone besides flagging a comment? That spam one is kind of bothering me :/

@IchigoUsagi No clue, but I'm willing to bet it will be gone before too long. They've posted in multiple threads and the moderators are bound to deal with it eventually.
  • Options
    @simscognito you might have to make more then one theme (if you don't mind) if others don't volunter? I sound in my thoughts like Matt from when he was on SHVP.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Good news! My links didn't break and my chapters are now titled! Bad news, I now have to title them even if I'm feeling lazy for consistency's sake. But that's more of a 'me' problem. :p
  • Options
    @simscognito you might have to make more then one theme (if you don't mind) if others don't volunter? I sound in my thoughts like Matt from when he was on SHVP.

No problem @MadameLee . Just a clarification question. So I'm giving you possible themes and scenarios for the dreams, and I'm including screenshots with them, but unedited, and I am using the sims you upload to the gallery?
  • Options
    Good news! My links didn't break and my chapters are now titled! Bad news, I now have to title them even if I'm feeling lazy for consistency's sake. But that's more of a 'me' problem. :p

Yay that's great news @IchigoUsagi ! :smiley:
  • Options
    Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    I was going to ask a question but I'm afraid it would be a bit peculiar or crazy/odd/ whatever for what I was going to ask.. So if anyone is interested in the question I was going to ask please tag me. It's sort of like a backwards casting call so to speak?

Hey, you can totally ask. I'm sure it's not odd, but I don't know if it's already been answered...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top