Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share a Pic Lottery! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @pandabear1836 That's a cute lil astronaut! Not seen that in Generations yet. :)
    Thanks! It's just one of the different costumes available in the costume chest that came with Generations :)
  • Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @funkeeferret I think she just ruined a perfectly good pair of heels! :lol: Great pic. And love the additional pics too.
    Oh, yeah, lol! And thanks! :)

Do you know that moment in the movie It's A Wonderful Life, when George Bailey and Mary are on the dance floor and the pool floor opens up and they are totally oblivious and you are watching and waiting for them to fall in? Well, that is how I felt watching the scene below, unfold.
    I sat there wondering what would happen when Jade (girl dancing on table) got close enough to Aster's plate of onion rings.

"The Moment Before It Happened."

adxl5Ld.jpg
    Ivy, I don't think it's quite normal to fall in love with a mummy that wants to beat you up at first sight! (He did beat her up by the way :lol: Poor Ivy, left with a broken heart AND some broken bones!)

Why is it, @XxHannelorexX, that some girls are always falling for the wrong mummies? Great pic! :smiley:
    @funkeeferret :lol: I do not want to alarm you but I think your sim must have died because surely only ghosts can pass through walls! Your Santa Claus quip has me literally laugh out loud. Thanks so much for sharing more pics for everyone to enjoy :smile:

You're very welcome. This is such fun! @XxHannelorexX, Oh no, lol, that can't happen! He is presently my favorite male Sim in the game. If he dies, I might just quit playing!!! lol!
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked Santa Claus Clark. This was all happening at 3 am outside his house when Clark's roommate decided to go outside and work out on the front lawn. Then another Sim comes to visit (at 3 am). Clark goes outside to see what's going on, and then this happens with the Santa beard. lol
    I created Clark back in 2011 when I first got Sims 3. He has given me quite a few problems - getting stuck in elevators, getting stuck in people's bedrooms, moving into a house and then making it glitchy. There was always some type of problem surrounding Clark. There was a time not too long ago that I thought about deleting him and then he goes and does this. It basically saved his life, lol.

• Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited December 2017
    Ooh, this looks fun! I love seeing pics and sharing them. :) What a great idea! Great pics everyone!
    Here's my entry
    Username: Odonata68

Picture: I think she's kinda cute in a weird, troll type way.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Description: This is the sim that my game decided should attend the kissing booth at the spring festival in Moonlight Falls :D

Extra pic:
    screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    @Odonata68 She is definitely one of the most unusual sims I have ever seen, but I agree that she is cute in her own way :smile: Cute pic! I also love your extra pic; she looks so happy and smiley!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Ivy was adventuring in Shang Simla and I happened to pause the game at an unexpectedly fun time:

txDDQD5.jpg

This elder sim is AWESOME! Talk about a martial arts master; she just levitates in the air! Amazing skills!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @XxHannelorexX Thanks :) I'm kinda curious to find out if she's a townie or just randomly generated by the game.

Edit to say: Cool pic!
  • Options
    CatloCatlo Posts: 88 Member
    edited December 2017
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    Ooh, this looks fun! I love seeing pics and sharing them. :) What a great idea! Great pics everyone!
    Here's my entry
    Username: Odonata68

Picture: I think she's kinda cute in a weird, troll type way.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Description: This is the sim that my game decided should attend the kissing booth at the spring festival in Moonlight Falls :D

Extra pic:
    screenshot_original.jpg

She has a particular beauty! and looks so friendly lol
    <3 My Wishlist : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Catlo

My top 5 : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16200302/#Comment_16200302

English isn't my first language, please don't judge me if you see spelling mistakes.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

BlackSand

38914118641_21e4fa9104_b.jpg

Triple rainbow last day of Fall ... Hidden Springs

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    @Catlo I agree :) Thank you for your comment.

@BlackSand Stunning picture! <3
  • Options

Thanks @Odonata68 ... <3

After counting and noticing a few bottles of nectar missing ...
    I thought it would be a good idea to snap a picture just to make sure there were really three rainbows ... o:)

38199835924_b38a6b3ea3_b.jpg

• Options
    *post*

I'm updating the rules post to change deadline to one day later because of my birthday since I might not be on :smile:

*dash*
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited December 2017
    - Use the following entry form to have your picture counted as a submission:
    Username: cwaddell
    Picture:
    Enup95s.jpg
    Description:Don't you guys have anything better to do on such a beautiful sunny Sunday at a resort island?

Additional pictures to fill in the story:

jggwr6n.jpg
    Barry careful, you could get into trouble this far from shore.

tRzhGKU.jpg
    Looks like your friend is coming out to rescue you.

7D7vvrM.jpg
    Wait a minute, you're not in trouble! Instead you are miraculously walking on water and holding a protest against the police.

lERCdXt.jpg
    And instead of rescuing you your friend came to join the protest.

SW3g7ze.jpg
    Looks like another id1ot has come to join in.

Enup95s.jpg
    Don't you guys have anything better to do on such a beautiful sunny Sunday at a resort island?

Post edited by cwaddell on
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

xyHYImu.jpg
    Being new to Dragon Valley Anton was appreciative that his new boss asked him to his pool party. Little did he know his boss thought he was a clown.
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Username: violethorse
    Picture: screenshot_original.jpg
    Description: I found my sim dancing and her head went through the wall. ouch
  • Options
    DocHudson51FHHDocHudson51FHH Posts: 282 Member
    Username: dochudson51hh
    Picture: screenshot_original.jpg
    Description: dad made hot dogs and forgot about them, so they are a bit...done.
  • Options
    @BlackSand Whoa, that is STUNNING! I've always loved Hidden Springs, but I never realised how there could be triple rainbows; amazing! :blush:

@cwaddell Those are some talented sims; they must be particularly passionate about their protest if it gives them the power to walk on water :lol: Great pics!. Also, love the clown pic, hehe! :smile: Not sure if that is a good sign re career prospects!

@VioletHorse I've heard of flimsy building but that is ridiculous! :wink: Ouch indeed!

@DocHudson51FHH What a kind family, not wanting to refuse the meal! :lol: Definitely done!'

All entered up to here :)

Little under one day to get any entries in :blush: Thanks so much for all who have participated so far; I love seeing these pics!
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited December 2017
    Username Astreia

Picture
    screenshot_original.jpg

Description
    I made a Genius, Evil, Mean Spirited, Workaholic and who Dislikes Children Sim (left side Sim).
    This was his 1st thought in face of a zombie apocalypse!
    Post edited by Astreia on
  • Options
    CatloCatlo Posts: 88 Member
    BlackSand wrote: »

Thanks @Odonata68 ... <3

After counting and noticing a few bottles of nectar missing ...
    I thought it would be a good idea to snap a picture just to make sure there were really three rainbows ... o:)

38199835924_b38a6b3ea3_b.jpg

fantastic pic!
    <3 My Wishlist : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Catlo

My top 5 : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16200302/#Comment_16200302

English isn't my first language, please don't judge me if you see spelling mistakes.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I won't be joining but I wanted to say good luck. :)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    another cute picture of Carmilla eating/playing with her food
    ZX3bnVv.png
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    @XxHannelorexX ... Thanks for the comments, and I never have seen three rainbows before either.
    Hidden Springs has great scenery ... And some of the townies are fun to watch.

Thanks @Catlo ... And Happy Birthday to George.

• Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    *post*

I'm updating the rules post to change deadline to one day later because of my birthday since I might not be on :smile:

*dash*

Happy Birthday, @XxHannelorexX! I hope you had a great day! :D

I see lots of fun entries! B)
  • Options
    @Astreia Huh, that IS an interesting thought to have for a sim like that! :smile:

@LiaRose1435 What an adorable toddler! :smile:

@funkeeferret Thank you! It was nice :smile:
  • Options
    A little under three hours for any last minute entries :smile:
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Happy birthday @XxHannelorexX I hope you had fun today!
    As for my Sim, Alex, at 1st I thought there might be some good in him after all but probably he's just thinking about feeding some unsuspecting family to the zombie! ;)