Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share a Pic Lottery! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

124...Next

Comments

• XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited December 2017
    @pandabear1836 Yep, just let me know what you want from the store :) Anything(s) which total the amount of points. Please put it on your wishlist if it's not already there so I make sure to gift you the right items :blush:

Alright! Sorry if I made this difficult, I would like items 28-42 on my wishlist, please. It should equal to 997 points total. Let me know if I'm correct! Wishlist is in my signature :) Thank you so much for the contest and your gifts!

Not difficult :smile: I just want to check something; did your wishlist change/re-order itself since you posted this? My maths tells me 28-42 totals 1025sp. Can you check again for me please? :smile: I'm going to double-check my maths since I'm an English teacher not a math teacher :lol:

Edit: I just re-checked; it's 1025 :smile: Let me know what you'd like

Hmm, I keep getting 997. Does it add up on this link ? If not, we can just do items 29-42 :)

I'm so sorry to do this to you, but as I was gifting the site kept slowing down and needing to be refreshed, and I lost track of what I was up to in gifting you! I don't want to accidentally gift you the wrong thing, so here's what I've gifted you so far:

Bayou Shutters (61sp)
    Fresh Prince of Riverview (61sp)
    Left Field Sensation (61sp)
    Siren (75sp)
    total = 258/1000 so far :smile:

Can you give the numbers of what's left? This time I'll write down the names of the items, not just the numbers :lol: Sorry!
  • CatloCatlo Posts: 88 Member
    Catlo wrote: »
    @XxHannelorexX Okis, from my wishlist numbers 1,3,5,9 and 15, If I'm not wrong this is 249 sp.

Gifted! :smile: Happy simming!

Received! Thank you so much ! Also thanks again @ZeeGee for gave me your prize!
    <3 My Wishlist : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Catlo

My top 5 : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16200302/#Comment_16200302

English isn't my first language, please don't judge me if you see spelling mistakes.
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    @pandabear1836 Yep, just let me know what you want from the store :) Anything(s) which total the amount of points. Please put it on your wishlist if it's not already there so I make sure to gift you the right items :blush:

Alright! Sorry if I made this difficult, I would like items 28-42 on my wishlist, please. It should equal to 997 points total. Let me know if I'm correct! Wishlist is in my signature :) Thank you so much for the contest and your gifts!

Not difficult :smile: I just want to check something; did your wishlist change/re-order itself since you posted this? My maths tells me 28-42 totals 1025sp. Can you check again for me please? :smile: I'm going to double-check my maths since I'm an English teacher not a math teacher :lol:

Hmm, I keep getting 997. Does it add up on this link ? If not, we can just do items 29-42 :)

I'm so sorry to do this to you, but as I was gifting the site kept slowing down and needing to be refreshed, and I lost track of what I was up to in gifting you! I don't want to accidentally gift you the wrong thing, so here's what I've gifted you so far:

Bayou Shutters (61sp)
    Siren (75sp)

Can you give the numbers of what's left? This time I'll write down the names of the items, not just the numbers :lol: Sorry!

Haha, alright, no worries! It should be items 29 and 33-41 :)

Bayou Shutters (61sp)
    Siren (75sp)

Sorry for the delay :blush: Site was much less laggy, hooray! All gifted, enjoy!
    @BlackSand Friendly reminder that you have 250sp to spend :blush:
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Thanks to everyone who participated, your entries were fun and enjoyable.
    A special Thanks to @XxHannelorexX for a fun opportunity.

Happy Simming Everyone ... <3

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member

Bayou Shutters (61sp)
    Siren (75sp)

Sorry for the delay :blush: Site was much less laggy, hooray! All gifted, enjoy!

Thank you!
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Congrats to the winners! :) That was a fun contest! Thanks @XxHannelorexX
    BlackSand very kindly requested that I save the points for another contest, so hopefully I'll be able to do something like this again soon :smile:

Thanks for entering! It was fun to see what people's games have been up too :smile:
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    BlackSand very kindly requested that I save the points for another contest, so hopefully I'll be able to do something like this again soon :smile:

Thanks for entering! It was fun to see what people's games have been up too :smile:

How very sweet! :)
    @XxHannelorexX, thank you for your generosity in hosting this contest! It was great seeing what those crazy Sims are up to in other people's games. ;)
  • MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member