Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oh wow, Birchwood Manor is a gorgeous and super cozy house, absolutely love it! The grey brick on the exterior works so well with the green of the windows and the beautiful landscaping (love that picknick nook at the back of the house!). And the interiors are fantastic, love the warm colours and all the cozy decorating touches. And aaaw, thank you so much for the dedication, I'm sure my sims and their kitties will be super happy in your house! <3
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) The new resizing cheat is great! It was great seeing the picture of the items that you have scaled down! Happy simming :)

Hi rose.
    Can you scale down an item more now?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Cassee wrote: »
    Well, I was just going to add to the previous post, but nah!! Let's make a new one!!

This cute, small but full of charm, home was built on a hidden away lot in Brindleton Bay. Perfect size, 30x20, for those Sims looking for comfort, style and charm. As I was finishing this lot, Cats & Dogs EP was released. Now, I am a huge doggie fan. Cats are fine, but I detest litter boxes. So, when a certain Simmer, no names here (Corwim) created this amazing room for kitty cats, I thought, hey. This build would be perfect for those simmies who adored cats and fresh air in a home set back away from down town. Sooo, I dedicate this home to @Corwim.
    I hope it suits your furry children. Oh, and I forgot to add a litter box in the garage. Ooops, sorry. :p Now, only the 1st floor and basement are complete. You will have to 'imagine' & decorate the 2nd floor. Have fun!

Birchwood Manor
    Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B9A440B6CE6211E78C2DAEE225736413?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=50&maxis=false

11-20-17_1-30-03nbspPM_zpsk6stcdat.png

11-20-17_8-33-11nbspPM_zpsdqqjsluz.png

11-20-17_7-14-12nbspPM_zpscxl5ojqn.png

11-20-17_4-16-48nbspPM_zpsv06m5wxt.png

11-20-17_7-18-44nbspPM_zpsysn7ge0z.png

11-20-17_7-26-41nbspPM_zpsqjmnvgfv.png

11-20-17_7-13-26nbspPM_zpsroushyem.png

11-20-17_7-12-50nbspPM_zpsj4d31k6i.png

11-20-17_7-12-41nbspPM_zpsbrgmcviz.png

11-20-17_7-19-14nbspPM_zpsp51eoowq.png

11-20-17_6-00-54nbspPM_zpsmitqrot7.png

11-20-17_1-26-49nbspPM_zpslb03wv1y.png

11-20-17_1-28-52nbspPM_zpsghsygdy1.png

11-20-17_8-27-29nbspPM_zpszex8aht5.png

11-20-17_8-27-34nbspPM_zpsl07cp0yc.png

Toodles and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Beautifully designed and built and decorated and lovely landscaping.

Love to see this house in a seasons pack :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    Birchwood Manor looks very cozy. There are so many small details and warm colors. Great home for happy sims family . Thank you for sharing!
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Hello :) The new resizing cheat is great! It was great seeing the picture of the items that you have scaled down! Happy simming :)

Hi rose.
    Can you scale down an item more now?

Hello
    You can scale down items now. It was brought in through a patch
    Shrink Objects, you can now shrink objects in your game using the Size Down cheat!
    Similar to the Size Up cheat, which uses the Close Bracket, the Size Down cheat uses the Open Bracket.
    This only changes the visual appearance of the object, and not the behavior.
    Using it alongside MOO can allow you to create some great decorative configurations - like shelves full of MySim collectibles, or a Gulliver land to explore!
    Be wary however, not all objects shrink or enlarge as expected. It is a cheat after all.
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Corwim wrote: »
    Oh wow, Birchwood Manor is a gorgeous and super cozy house, absolutely love it! The grey brick on the exterior works so well with the green of the windows and the beautiful landscaping (love that picknick nook at the back of the house!). And the interiors are fantastic, love the warm colours and all the cozy decorating touches. And aaaw, thank you so much for the dedication, I'm sure my sims and their kitties will be super happy in your house! <3

Ah, so glad you like it. I have added some rooms that fit upstairs for you on Gallery. Just in case you don't feel like decorating. Enjoy <3
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Beautifully designed and built and decorated and lovely landscaping.

Love to see this house in a seasons pack :)

Thank you, Marcel. I'm looking forward to a Seasons EP also.
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    SimlishTV wrote: »
    Birchwood Manor looks very cozy. There are so many small details and warm colors. Great home for happy sims family . Thank you for sharing!

Thank you, SimlishTV
  • Options
    tylermay209tylermay209 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello! I just spent some time looking through all your builds, and I love every single one of them! My particular favorite is Midtown Meadows, it has a cozy and welcoming craftsman bungalow feel to it.

I'm very curious as to how you accomplished the tiered garden in your Tranquility home - would you mind sharing how you built that? :)
  • Options
    You're welcome, and oooh awesome! B) I think I already spotted your extra rooms, but didn't connect them to this house. :) I will put them in as soon as I can get back on the Gallery in game (seem to be some issues there at the moment, can't upload nor download). I'm working on my vet clinic for the QC challenges that ends by the end of the week, so I really don't have the time to build a house for my (tester) sims family for that, sooo, they are now residing in Birchwood Manor! :) Thank you again for building this wonderful house! <3

26898823199_451fbb2486_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Hello! I just spent some time looking through all your builds, and I love every single one of them! My particular favorite is Midtown Meadows, it has a cozy and welcoming craftsman bungalow feel to it.

I'm very curious as to how you accomplished the tiered garden in your Tranquility home - would you mind sharing how you built that? :)

Hi @tylermay209 ! Thanks for stopping by. Hmmm, how I made the tiered garden. It's really simple.
    1. Ctrl+Shft+C opens cheat window. Type testingcheats on Then type bb.moveobjects on
    2. Build a basement room for garden. Mine was 3x5
    3. Choose the planter I used and enlarge to room size. I think it was 3 times.
    4. Start with the bottom planter. Place it next to window by basement room.
    5. Place a second enlarged planter and raise it slightly so it's bottom is even with previous planter's top.
    6. Repeat with a few more planters until you reach to ground level.
    7. Trail and error placed the fountains inside each planter. I just raised them to the height I needed.

I hope this helps. Toodles
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    You're welcome, and oooh awesome! B) I think I already spotted your extra rooms, but didn't connect them to this house. :) I will put them in as soon as I can get back on the Gallery in game (seem to be some issues there at the moment, can't upload nor download). I'm working on my vet clinic for the QC challenges that ends by the end of the week, so I really don't have the time to build a house for my (tester) sims family for that, sooo, they are now residing in Birchwood Manor! :) Thank you again for building this wonderful house! <3

Aaah, they look great!!! Sooo glad you like it. I uploaded a study for the basement also.
  • Options
    Awesome @Cassee ! Will take a closer look as soon as this vet clinic build is finished, looove your room design, so can't wait! :smile:
  • Options
    Awesome @Cassee ! Will take a closer look as soon as this vet clinic build is finished, looove your room design, so can't wait! :smile:

B)B)B)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Okay, I've been uploading rooms for this home also. Living room, kitchen, Master Bedroom and bath, Boys' room and toddler room are on Gallery.

Cute family home with tons of charm. Single story. Simple floor plan. Room to grow if you want to add on.
    If you place this home on the 30x30 lot in Brindleton Bay the pool and steps will flicker. Not sure why, that is why I moved it to several different lots to make sure it wasn't me being crazy. Nope, I'm good, but that lot glitches on several areas.

Our Family Home
    Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8789424BE3A111E78427C4041DF8DF4A?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=50&maxis=false

12-19-17_4-37-03nbspPM_zpsz0yd2qqx.png

12-19-17_4-37-58nbspPM_zpssbtcrqaj.png

12-19-17_4-28-17nbspPM_zpsncgzpqny.png

12-19-17_4-29-29nbspPM_zpskemvelzf.png

12-19-17_4-32-08nbspPM_zpsepsvikcg.png

12-19-17_4-32-26nbspPM_zpst8of2iyd.png

12-19-17_4-32-58nbspPM_zps40son4zg.png

12-19-17_4-35-15nbspPM_zpskmzrpssp.png

12-19-17_4-35-36nbspPM_zpsml7xujky.png

Few more pics here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/OurFamilyHome

Thanks for stopping by. Toodles and Good Night.
    Post edited by Cassee on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design and the layout of Our Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice roofing on the home! The dormers look great! The brick wall texture gives a great look to the home, and the garage door and basketball hoop are nice family home touches. Very nice front pathway and driveway ! The flower beds on the edges of the home and the flowers on the edges of the pathway and driveway look so very pretty ! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The garage is great! Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the crafting bench there, and keep fit using the gym equipment. Very nice design of the kids bedrooms! The pretty pink and the blue colour schemes of them look very nice. The coloured circles floor prints add a very nice look to the rooms. Very nice master bedroom! The plants are nice touches of nature either sides of the computer desk table. Sims will enjoy using the computer there. It is nice that there is an arnchairs fireplace sitting nook in the room.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    The exterior design and the layout of Our Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice roofing on the home! The dormers look great! The brick wall texture gives a great look to the home, and the garage door and basketball hoop are nice family home touches. Very nice front pathway and driveway ! The flower beds on the edges of the home and the flowers on the edges of the pathway and driveway look so very pretty ! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The garage is great! Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the crafting bench there, and keep fit using the gym equipment. Very nice design of the kids bedrooms! The pretty pink and the blue colour schemes of them look very nice. The coloured circles floor prints add a very nice look to the rooms. Very nice master bedroom! The plants are nice touches of nature either sides of the computer desk table. Sims will enjoy using the computer there. It is nice that there is an arnchairs fireplace sitting nook in the room.
    It is a very nice family home! :)

Thank you for the wonderful comments, Ms Rose <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hiya Cass! I am Lovin all your newest additions! Barnyard Vet Clinic is Adorable! It has a wonderful layout and I love the soft green you used for the furnishings.

Birchwood Manor is Such a Pretty home! I love the mix of light brick with the white clapboards and sage trim. The gardens and landscaping are glorious. Gorgeous interiors too! I see you're enjoying the ability to make items smaller, as much as I am. :love: Such a cool feature. Love all your clutter on the mantle and table tops. So homey!

Our Family Home is absolutely Charming! Love the design and the Gorgeous landscaping. Don't think I'm going to wait for more pics. I'll just DL it later on and have a look-see for myself. :p

Hope you're almost ready for the holidays, Cass. I am Done everything but then I didn't really have a choice. Big day is on Thursday this week. Timing is absolutely lousy but I am so looking forward to some relief. I should be home by Christmas Eve and I have lots of help here at home. Hope you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas! Hugs, <3<3

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Hiya Cass! I am Lovin all your newest additions! Barnyard Vet Clinic is Adorable! It has a wonderful layout and I love the soft green you used for the furnishings.

Birchwood Manor is Such a Pretty home! I love the mix of light brick with the white clapboards and sage trim. The gardens and landscaping are glorious. Gorgeous interiors too! I see you're enjoying the ability to make items smaller, as much as I am. :love: Such a cool feature. Love all your clutter on the mantle and table tops. So homey!

Our Family Home is absolutely Charming! Love the design and the Gorgeous landscaping. Don't think I'm going to wait for more pics. I'll just DL it later on and have a look-see for myself. :p

Hope you're almost ready for the holidays, Cass. I am Done everything but then I didn't really have a choice. Big day is on Thursday this week. Timing is absolutely lousy but I am so looking forward to some relief. I should be home by Christmas Eve and I have lots of help here at home. Hope you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas! Hugs, <3<3

YES!! I am loving the 'shrinking ray'!!

Thanks Ms C. I commented on our 'talkie' board about your upcoming surgery. You'll be fine. I know it, and you are going to FEEL so much better. Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year!!
    Post edited by Cassee on
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Our Family Home looks beautiful! There's so much greenery outside and nice colours everywhere. I'm surprised by how good the bubble carpets look sized up. I usually pick one room I like best and comment on that a little more but... nope, I like everything. Very, very nice.
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Our Family Home is a wonderful one-story family house! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very beautiful! Love how you mixed the sidings and exposed bricks. I also liked the windows and doors placements. The roofing is so fabulous and I really like the dormers. Your landscaping is so wonderful! I really love how you used plants between the pathways. beautiful gardens from front to back. I also adore the backyard. And your interior, so charming! Very wonderful furnishing and decorations! I particularly love your bedrooms, beautiful color scheme, and your gym, love that mural on garage door.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and having a fresh new start to a New Year! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    AnjaSAnjaS Posts: 15 Member
    Our Family Home looks super nice. Normally, I don't really like one storey family builds as they usually look pretty 'flat' and just meh. But yours is totally different, even though it's quite a large house, it still looks compact and well thought out. And it doesn't look flat at all! I love the living room area.
  • Options
    momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member
    I love the green tones in Our family home, and it's very classic and homey feel. Also, the layout works very well!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Our Family Home looks beautiful! There's so much greenery outside and nice colours everywhere. I'm surprised by how good the bubble carpets look sized up. I usually pick one room I like best and comment on that a little more but... nope, I like everything. Very, very nice.

Thanks Serra for the lovely comments. Glad you like the entire build.
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Our Family Home is a wonderful one-story family house! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very beautiful! Love how you mixed the sidings and exposed bricks. I also liked the windows and doors placements. The roofing is so fabulous and I really like the dormers. Your landscaping is so wonderful! I really love how you used plants between the pathways. beautiful gardens from front to back. I also adore the backyard. And your interior, so charming! Very wonderful furnishing and decorations! I particularly love your bedrooms, beautiful color scheme, and your gym, love that mural on garage door.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and having a fresh new start to a New Year! :smiley:

Thanks RyeRye! My Christmas was wonderful. I hope your was great and your NEW YEAR is even better.
    AnjaS wrote: »
    Our Family Home looks super nice. Normally, I don't really like one storey family builds as they usually look pretty 'flat' and just meh. But yours is totally different, even though it's quite a large house, it still looks compact and well thought out. And it doesn't look flat at all! I love the living room area.

hehe, thank you, AnjaS. I enjoy building single story homes and you are absolutely right about the 'flat' look. I try to avoid it!!
    momoito wrote: »
    I love the green tones in Our family home, and it's very classic and homey feel. Also, the layout works very well!

Thank you, momoito <3

• Options