Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Iceman's go. :)
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Just letting you guys know, I'm away on Holiday/Vacation now from tomorrow until Saturday for my birthday. I'm going to Amsterdam and dont think i'll be online too much.

I'll try and post if i can, But as far as i know there may be total radio silence as it were atleast until Friday night.

If i dont get to post from now til then, Good luck guys and have fun! :mrgreen:

Yay, have fun and whatever you do, make sure that you try hagelslag at least once. :3 Yummy goodness on your bread for breakfast. :) Or better, chocoladevlokken. :smiley::yum:

Unpopular opinion: I HATE sprinkles. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Turner wrote: »
    Just letting you guys know, I'm away on Holiday/Vacation now from tomorrow until Saturday for my birthday. I'm going to Amsterdam and dont think i'll be online too much.

I'll try and post if i can, But as far as i know there may be total radio silence as it were atleast until Friday night.

Yay, have fun and whatever you do, make sure that you try hagelslag at least once. :3 Yummy goodness on your bread for breakfast. :) Or better, chocoladevlokken. :smiley::yum:

Here's an article that expresses my hate for spinkles :joy:
    http://bakerhi.com/10-reasons-i-hate-sprinkles/

Main reasons for me: Tasteless, pointless, too flashy and feminine. They get everywhere and add an unnecessary crunch, similar to nuts; I hate nuts as well. XD As does my brother. It ruins desserts. Almonds are the WORST. I'm not even sure what's worse: sprinkles or almonds?

That being said, I've never tried hagelslag (didn't know what it was until I looked it up 5 minutes ago), but I'm assuming they're better quality than the cheap sprinkles found here. I hope, anyway.

EDIT: Non-coincidentally, this is my 6,666th post. I'm basically the spawn of Satan for not liking sprinkles, lmao.
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think I have most or all of the premium content I want from the store.

Not that it matters because I already got eliminated, lol

Still good to know for a potential future season, thanks. :)
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Who here still values simpoints from the Sims 3 store? And who could care less about them?

I don't really think we should be playing for something like money or its equivalents... I mean, well I don't personally value money/simpoints that much (it seems to be the whole thing that really matters to competitors in RL reality shows, but not so in a simulated online forums game in my opinion) and I would rather enjoy an innocent game without the constant feeling of worrying others taking your fortune away because that's not why I signed up for this game at first place. I don't want or need to get any monetary reward for winning.

My view may seem invalid and unpopular to some but I really hope that we can all enjoy a good game without any interference from money. I've seen through many cases in which money reward makes people play nasty and unneccesssarily hostile towards each other and I would try to avoid realising that, even in this community.

I get what you're saying and agree with certain parts, but yeah, like we discussed earlier, the only way The Mole works is if EVERYONE values the money that goes into the pot, whether or not it's actual money.
    Previous seasons, points actually equaled simpoints, but now that so few people here value simpoints from the Sims 3 store, it's now all about getting the title of the Ultimate Victor.

(If anyone here still doesn't understand the concept of the Ultimate Victor of the season (AKA whoever has more money between the winner and mole), you need to message me immediately. :lol: I'm not joking, please email or PM if you still don't fully understand, it's essential to the structure of this game that everyone knows)
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I've seen through many cases in which money reward makes people play nasty and unnecessarily hostile towards each other

While we DO want competitive players, you're right, we don't need any nastiness and genuine hostility.

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I need to post all the words (unmarked), right ?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Hm... Not sure what you mean by that exactly. You just need to give a one-word clue for now, like in regular Codenames. In this version, the number you give is how many times your team HAS to guess. So if you put 1, your team only gets one guess before it's Lime's turn. If you put 5, your team HAS to guess 5 times to end the turn (unless they accidentally pick a civilian, or, hit the suicide bomber :p)

Each team also has an extra guess, able to use at any point in time.
  • Options
    And like in Codenames, since you're going first, you have an extra one you gotta do. That's why Indigo has 9 to activate and Lime has 8.
  • Options
    Oh, never mind. I didn't see that you already posted all the words.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    First clue:
    Trash: 2

• Options
    Oh, never mind. I didn't see that you already posted all the words.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Yeah, we're good.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    First clue:

Ok, team, my first thought is obviously litter and then maybe plastic or even bill. Like a bill from a restaurant. But it could also mean dollar bill here in the US which no would throw away. :D Firat one is easy though. So...

Litter
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    First clue:

Ok, team, my first thought is obviously litter and then maybe plastic or even bill. Like a bill from a restaurant. But it could also mean dollar bill here in the US which no would throw away. :D Firat one is easy though. So...

Litter

Correct.

• Options

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER

SHUN

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I still want/need a lot of things in the store... ;)
  • Options
    I'm not sure what is the second word.... Maybe plastic....
  • Options

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER

SHUN

0M80RcB.gif
  • Options
    Plastic ?
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Plastic ?

Correct.

Jake's turn.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    INDIGO has 9 Agents to Activate
    LIME has 8 Agents to Activate

[There are 7 CIVILIANS & 1 TERRORIST]

SCORPION
    WEB
    OCTOPUS
    VOICE
    PIANO
    PLASTIC
    MOON
    AMBULANCE
    BRIDGE
    AIR
    NINJA
    NOTE
    PALM
    CELL
    LITTER
    SPELL
    TEACHER
    DRESS
    TIE
    BILL
    PLANET
    LIMOUSINE
    HOOD
    CHAIR
    MOUSE

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    First clue:
    B: 2

(I hope I did this right)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    One of the rules was you can't base your clue around the structure of the words. Rhyming, syllables, letters, etc.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    :love: @ @Turner's avatar :love:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Here's an article that expresses my hate for spinkles :joy:
    http://bakerhi.com/10-reasons-i-hate-sprinkles/

Main reasons for me: Tasteless, pointless, too flashy and feminine. They get everywhere and add an unnecessary crunch, similar to nuts; I hate nuts as well. XD As does my brother. It ruins desserts. Almonds are the WORST. I'm not even sure what's worse: sprinkles or almonds?

That being said, I've never tried hagelslag (didn't know what it was until I looked it up 5 minutes ago), but I'm assuming they're better quality than the cheap sprinkles found here. I hope, anyway.

EDIT: Non-coincidentally, this is my 6,666th post. I'm basically the spawn of Satan for not liking sprinkles, lmao.

They're chocolate. Enuff said. :yum:
    Banner.png