Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    yay fun

I tried Silentwolf's minecraft server but died 5 times in the space of like, 10 minutes because I spawned in the ocean at night and got attacked by rats and sharks and everything. Yanno, as you do. Pc's a bit laggy too loading chunks

Can you tell we're still working on spawn? :lol:

Maybe just a tad bahaha
  • Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    oooh that reminds me I was supposed to remind like 2 people to talk to me yesterday but I forgot who it was xD

Bahahahaha
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    And yes!!!! Yep mafia down!

What am I going to do now? lol

Wait for day to begin in 4.5 hours ;)

If day begins in like 4 hours, I cannot guarantee that I'll be here. I have to work at 3:30pm, my time (it's currently 12:34pm here) I usually head out 1/2 hour before work because I walk there. Fear not though, I'll check back here when I get home (sometime after 9:15pm). Mind you, I have sometime going on tomorrow so I can't stay up as long as I did last night :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's fine. Just try to drop in during the day phase if you can. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I probably won't be here when day ends either, but I'll be here later probably :smiley: *please don't night kill me 'o mafias!*
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I am also into kpop, too xD

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

I got into it when i discovered blackpink. I like all their songs which is easy to say because they only have like, 5.

Also like Jay Park.

I like "view" by shinee and "blood sweat and tears" and "not today" by BTS. BTS seem to be real big but a lot of their songs I'm actually not that funky about.

And then Girls generations and TWICE. I don't really know much more than that

Shinee is one of my favorite, along with EXO. I have a list somewhere of the songs I do like and the ones I don't. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    It's fine. Just try to drop in during the day phase if you can. :)

Four hours? I think I'll be here...unless I'm night killed...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

I got into it when i discovered blackpink. I like all their songs which is easy to say because they only have like, 5.

Also like Jay Park.

I like "view" by shinee and "blood sweat and tears" and "not today" by BTS. BTS seem to be real big but a lot of their songs I'm actually not that funky about.

Shinee is one of my favorite, along with EXO. I have a list somewhere of the songs I do like and the ones I don't. :lol:

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Are you new fans?
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

SHINee are my favourites as well! They always release good songs and seem like genuinely fun people to hang out with. :)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Did anyone ever have an irrational fear of fire drills in school, or is that just me XD
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I thought they were alright. Just have to stand up and walk fast when you were already comfortably settled into your armchair (as comfortable as can be, anyway).
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I thought they were alright. Just have to stand up and walk fast when you were already comfortably settled into your armchair (as comfortable as can be, anyway).

The whole process scared the crap out of me when I was little, and even now I get super anxious :s

• Options
    I liked fire drills because it gave everyone an excuse to go for a wander. Even if it was a wander through the school out to the football field but still xD
  • Options
    I hated sitting in the one position in a class. Sp boring
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Are you new fans?

Yeh
  • Options

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Are you new fans?

Yeh

Thought so. :)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Are you new fans?

Yeh

Yeah i was watching korean dance videos for some new moves and it just so happened to be a dance practice from blackpink. I looked up the song they were dancing to and i liked it and thus kpop entered my life

But they are a new group. I've been into kpop for like 6 or so months
  • Options

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Oooohhhh, me too. <3

Also like Jay Park.

Are you new fans?

Yeh

Yeah i was watching korean dance videos for some new moves and it just so happened to be a dance practice from blackpink. I looked up the song they were dancing to and i liked it and thus kpop entered my life

But they are a new group. I've been into kpop for like 6 or so months

I've been into Kpop since sometime around late 2012/early 2013-ish. While watching an unrelated video, a Kpop MV came up in suggestions and I accidentially clicked it because I have a fat thumb. :joy: I actually enjoyed it! I guess I can say 'and thus Kpop entered my life', too.

Do you dance? That is pretty interesting, if you do. :)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm up! Kind of, I was woken to see if I wanted to go shopping. Haha... no.

I think it's safe for me to assume that I am probably the youngest here, or at least down there. And I don't like the music any of you do, i should just go back to sleep.

bahahahha

what music do you like?

I won't post my entire playlist, but these are some of them. It has no consistent theme. But some kind of er... match?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ztdtKS5MRY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEwJyI-HZRY
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Guys i luv nicki minaj
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Guys i luv nicki minaj

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- :hushed:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I liked fire drills because it gave everyone an excuse to go for a wander. Even if it was a wander through the school out to the football field but still xD

Yeah we don't get to, they keep track of you and don't let you wander :(

• Options
    edited August 2017
    When the customer comes back the next day, the fortune teller is prepared to bring some news.

"I found this turned over as I entered my tent this morning. This is a sign that the time for nurturing and motherly pursuits is not now. You must focus your energies on other matters to bring harmony back into your life."

uLvsniU.png
    bellagorilla, the Empress, has been discarded.

It is now Day 5
    With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to hammer.
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

• Options

Yeah we don't get to, they keep track of you and don't let you wander :(

I mean as long as you follow the crowd you dont really have to walk too quickly. The younger people always have a tendency to run...