Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited April 2017
    Best of luck with your BnS entry @lisa17ann I'm already looking forward to see your creation. Not sure if I'll be taking part this time, I've been itching to try the Murkland Challenge hosted by @Brennachan since forever, so I think I'll be getting stuck into that one as from tomorrow .. can't wait :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh Whisperwind is gorgeous great exterior design and I love the huge sunflowers and the interior wow the green off the black really pops and great decorations. The kids room is super cute. You have done an amazing job with decorating :)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Cbear13 for your generous words, very much appreciated :) I love the way the sunflowers fill up an empty wall and they always add cheeriness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited April 2017
    Whisperwind is gorgeous!

Such a cute farm house, I love the roofing and landscaping, it really gives it that country look!

There are a lot of rooms, and too many things I like to point them all out :tongue: I will have to stick with the very best highlights! I agree that the mirror behind the bathtub in the bathroom was an amazingly clever idea, it looks beautiful! I love the basement color scheme, the black and white with pops of bright green is amazing. I think that home cinema is a favorite of mine. I especially love the little details, like the movie posters with curtains. Just adds that extra.. oomph!

It's an amazing home, good luck on the challenge! :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Whisperwind is absolutely amazing @masajo!! So rustic outside, but beautifully married with a super elegant interior. Great job!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    A very big thank you @Laebeth for your beautiful words, really kind of you and very much appreciated. Glad you like the basement colour scheme, the green and black were so much fun to work with :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your kind and lovely wishes, I've really wanted to start this challenge for so long but there have always been so many other things to do! Finally, it's Murkland time :)
    Many thanks for leaving your wonderful words @Nejioranaid really pleased you like the layout, it works quite well I think :)
    Very lovely of you to leave such beautiful words @FaithofKaela thank you so much for all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Brilliant builds! Thank you for sharing them!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Whisperwind is such a charming house build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic and wooden! The shape is so complex and I like the window choices. The roofing looks spectacular too! Your landscaping is so pretty! Beautiful gardens, I also like the pathway with stone edges. The fishing pond is a wonderful touch too and I also like the bamboos in backyard patio. The campfire area looks pretty! And your interior, so wonderful! Love the country-themed furnishing and color choices. The pink kids room and the purple bedroom are very beautiful! The basement mancave is so cool too! A perfect room for Sims to hang out.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, you nailed this challenge with Whisperwind! The farmhouse exterior is gorgeous: there are plenty of elements pointing towards the farmhouse it once was, but then was modernised and rebuilt beautifully. B) And the interiors: such perfect design! The black&white interiors look fantastic and that lime green is such a good colour to make all these rooms pop. Also love your more rsutically designed rooms. The soft yellow and blues combined with white look so beautiful and love your toddler room! B) Such a massive build and not a single flaw, absolutely outstanding work! <3
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
  • Options
    Thank you very much @withlovejulien for your beautiful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    Many thanks @RyeCris16 for all your lovely kindness and support, I'm really into those little stones for lining pathways at the moment, they're so cute :)
    Really pleased the portrayal of a refurbished farmhouse came across well @Corwim a very big thank you for your kind and wonderful words :)
    A big thank you @Brennachan for your wonderful words and support, really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Swans Rest really does have a cool, modernist serenity to it. Lovely.

Whisperwind is interesting. There's no question about the farmhouse exterior; you've nailed that. The surprise is the slick glamour of the movie theatre inside, spilling over into the games room. I imagine the owner is a bit of a film buff, whether they a farmer with hobbies or a yuppie getting away to the country, and I think that's pretty cool.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Whisperwind is a Gorgeous home! Love the beautiful landscaping with the curved, rock lined paths. The interiors are spectacular! :blush:
  • Options
    A very big thank you for your kind and wonderful words @Xinqun farmhouse chic was the theme with state of the art games room so I simply couldn't resist going overboard with the basement rooms :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for your beautiful words and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Lean-Tu

Lean-Tu is a modern chalet style family home comprising two bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge and kitchen/diner using basegame items only. Rear garden includes patio, swimming pool, kids play, art and gardening and upper balcony has chess and guitar :)

Download here
    More pics here

SINkamJ.png

mezD2d8.jpg

PhPwqTv.jpg

quFvTbR.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    I love Lean-tu it's such a fun build inside and out and as always your landscaping is wonderful! <3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design of Lean-tu is very nice! :) The slanted roofing looks great! The rocks look very nice lining the edges of the front wavy footpath. Very nice front porch for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air at the table.. It is great that only base game items have been used in the build. The large glass windows look very nice how they are used in the build. Very nice backyard areas! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice art and sitting nook. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. The flowers in the watering can are a pretty touch for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice outdoors cooking and dining area. Sims will enjoy dining outdoors at the umbrella covered table. The sunken pool patio looks great! Very nice car port area! It looks great how the pillars have been used to create the car port! The design of structure looks very nice! Sims will enjoy playing chess at the table or playing the guitar outdoors in the sunny weather. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow and brown colour scheme of the living, dining and kitchen areas looks so very nice! Very nice light filled living room area! It looks nice how the armchairs are either sides of the sofa, and the fruit bowl on the coffee table and the candles on the wall table are nice touches in the room. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv or reading a book with sunshine coming in through the windows. The wall pattern gives a great look to the room! The sunflowers on the dining table are sunny for sims to see whilst eating their meals. The brown wall tiling and cabinets in the kitchen looks nice with the yellow colour of the furniture. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The brown and white colour scheme looks calming. The teddies in the kids room looks very cute! The scenic wall picture in the master bedroom is very nice for sims to see when getting up in the mornings.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Many thanks @lisa17ann for your kind and wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for all your beautiful kindness and support, it's always a great pleasure to read your wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @masajo - Lean-Tu is gorgeous, such unique architecture!! That carport is wonderful!! And the interiors, are as always, completely stunning!! Great job <3
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I <3 the shape of the house, and the living room is bright and fun looking! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top