Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Swans Rest

Ultramodern family villa with open concept living areas in monotone shades and pops of red. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, master suite, toddlers room and bedroom for an au pair. Driveway and swimming pool/patio at the front, art nook at the rear and first floor balcony comprising lounge, bar and bbq dining areas. All for under 100K :)

Download here
    More pics here

1YCvjHD.png

auxPZXA.jpg

dRH31LB.jpg

c0qk9KW.jpg

iwcqTpa.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @masajo - Swans Rest is just magnificent!! Everything is just so! The architecture really is super modern and the interiors are warm and inviting. Fabulous job!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Your new build is absolutely gorgeous!I love the carport too, that's a really neat feature!

The interior is done really tastefully, and the black and white looks stunning against the light wood and splashes of dark red! I also love how you have been consistent and kept the same color scheme through the whole building :smile:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    A very big thank you @FaithofKaela for all your kindness, your beautiful words have made my day :)
    Many thanks for your kind and wonderful words @Laebeth really appreciate your support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The modern exterior design of Swans Rest looks very nice! :) The white colour of the exterior gives a very nice look to the build and the large glass windows look great! The car port and enlarged car looks great in the build! The tall bamboo tree looks calming at the front of the build. Very nice outdoors patio and balcony areas! The pool patio is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting at the table in the outside air. Very nice back balcony outdoors lounge, dining and bar areas! The red, white and brown colour scheme of the build, in the outdoors areas and through the furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice armchairs and sofa sitting nook for sims to enjoy relaxing in the sunshine, having a chat. The red pot plant is a nice touch on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy dining outdoors in the outside air at the dining table, or enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink from the bar. The red candles on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is nice for sims to rest on the sofa, watching tv. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table, and the wall picture adds a great look to the room. Very nice dining area! The red chairs and the brown floor rug look very nice together. The candles are a calming touch on the table top. Sims will enjoy listening to other sims playing the piano whilst eating meals.it looks great how the wall divider separates off the living and dining areas. The black colour of the kitchen cabinets and the kitchen wall texture look very nice together. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks very nice how the wall of candles has been used in the first double bedroom. The vanity table nook looks great! Sims will enjoy doing their makeup there. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch. The birds pictures are pretty on the wall in the other double bedroom, for sims to see when getting up in the mornings. The teddy , panda lamp and the wall prints in the kids room are cute! They will have fun playing with the dollhouse . The butterflies look very pretty on the wall! The floor rug is a nice touch in the room.
    It is a very nice modern family home! :)
  • Options
    Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    Swans Rest looks great, i love the minimalistic design
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for writing such beautiful words, you really are kindness itself, your wonderful reviews always bring so much happiness :)
    Many thanks for stopping by and leaving your wonderful words @Don_Oello really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    I'm in love with Swans Rest! <3 That's all I can even say! In love! <3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh wow @masajo, Swans Rest is stunning I love the name and how you built the exterior shape and gorgeous interiors. This is definitely one of my favs
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Big thank you @lisa17ann for your very generous words, you always bring much happiness and a big smile to my face :)
    Many thanks for your beautiful words @Cbear13 really appreciate all your kindness. I thought the build looked a bit like a swan and was quite restful, hence the name :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    I think its the perfect name and the exterior looks like a swans neck love the creativity
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, I love Swans Rest! The exterior has an amazing design, love the tranquil feel it has, beautiful architecture. Awesome job on the interiors as well. Love your approach of having an elegant black and white design and then liven it up with one additional colour, red in this case, and yellow in your previous house. The result is always stunning, and that's no different here! Another fantastic build, love it!
  • Options
    You are more than kind with your beautiful words @Corwim thank you very much, glad the tranquil impression came through :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Swans Rest is a fabulous modern home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, simple but very stylish and I like that minimalist feel. I also like the flat roofing and that structural thing above the carpool. Your landscaping is very beautiful! I like the flower garden out front with a bamboo tree. The backyard is very peaceful too! And your interior, so sleek! Love the monochrome color scheme with a pops of rich red. The toddler's bedroom looks so adorable and I also like the dining room with a piano. The living room is very fantastic too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Huge congrats on the Maxis fav! :star::star: Well deserved, it's a stunning home! :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    Many thanks dear @rosemow and @Laebeth this has made my weekend extra special! I really didn't expect a Maxis fav and when I realised I was totally stunned but absolutely delighted and very excited :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    A very big thank you for all your beautiful kindness and support @RyeCris16 it's always a great pleasure to read your kind and wonderful reviews :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Whisperwind

This is my entry for the Creation Nation Challenge 3 which was to create an open concept, farmhouse chic style, family home to include a movie theatre, games room, guest room for grandparents, backyard with pool and slip and slide, secret garden and a space for parents to chill. There are six bedrooms and five bathrooms :)

Download here
    More pics here

EMJeK6b.png

P56xbve.jpg

EKawYtZ.jpg

hBQtbwd.jpg

HoRT2pR.jpg

BNNVCTy.jpg

MQYoYaz.jpg

ZBUMJqQ.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design and layout of Whisperswind home and outdoors areas looks very nice! :) It captures Farmhouse chic style very well! The roofing looks great! The wooden and stone textures of the exterior looks very nice together. The rocks look very nice lining the edges of the front pathway. The flowers in the front garden and the flower box windows look very pretty! Very nice outdoors living, dining and pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or relaxing poolside in the sunshine on the loungers. The bamboo plants are restful for sims to see there. They will enjoy cooking and dining outdoors at the umbrella covered table in the air. The flowers shelving is pretty there for sims to look at when dining. Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy sitting toasting food and keeping warm . Nice corner harvestable garden nook.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The games and bar room looks great! The black and white colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The circles wall pattern looks great! Sims will have fun playing darts, games in the cube and foosball there, and enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The black marble flooring and the white rug under the foosball item look great together! The photos are a nice touch on the wall. Nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy watching tv.
    Very nice design of the home cinema! The black and green colour scheme is very effective! It looks very nice how the chairs have been set,up there for sims to enjoy relaxing and watching movies there. The candles look pretty on the edges of the row of chairs. The patterned floor rug gives a very nice look to the room. The movie posters there look great! Sims will emjoy having a drink from the bar whilst sitting there,
    The furnishing and colour schemes of each of the bedrooms looks very nice! Very mice purple colour and patterned wallpaper used in the master bedroom. The type and placement of the curtains looks very nice. The unicorn and bunny in the kids room looks cute ! Very pretty colour scheme of the room! The confetti prints on the wall look nice., and the coloured curtains look nice on the bedhead wall. The flower rug is pretty in the room. Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The corner armchairs fireplace tv nook in the bedroom with the yellow sunny curtains looks very nice !
    The open plan kitchen and dining area looks very nice! The kitchen wall texture gives a nice look to the room. The type of dining chairs used looks nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Whisperwind is really gorgeous, @masajo ! The interior design is particularly beautiful. I love the purple and yellow! It reminds me of Easter. :smiley:
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful words and support, it's so very kind of you to notice all the details and it's always such a pleasure reading your wonderful reviews :)
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your wonderful words, really appreciate your kindness, purple and gold are always a great combination :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    I was wondering what your next build was going to be like...this is an epic build! And, there is so much to it!

Wisperwind is Super elegant and beautiful I especially love the "girls room" it's so sweet! And, that bathroom with the screened mirror behind the tub! Love that idea (aka I'm steal that lol) and, the purple master bedroom is dreamy! I love purple and would feel so comfy in that room! You did a wonderful job! I was wondering what lot this house was built on. As always great job! :)

I've never heard of the Creation Nation Challenge I'm curious if that's here on the forums or somewhere else?

• Options
    A very big thank you as always @lisa17ann for all your wonderful support and kindness, you really bring lots of happiness. The house was built on Twin Oracle Point in Newcrest as the challenge specified this one. This is my first entry for Creation Nation which was thoroughly enjoyable, so hope you might give it a go, it's here on the forums and hosted by @Rostri-Jodu :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    That's so sweet of you @masajo :) everything I say is truth! I love what a big challenge it was with so many requirements for the home. I'll have to give it a try some time!

I'm trying to enter the B&S one right now I'm hoping I'll find enough time to get it all done. It's a new one for me working with a predesigned footprint :/ hopefully it will just look ok by the time I'm done lol

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top