Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✦ Cbear's Creations ✦

Comments

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    lol @lisa17ann you must really love it you posted 4 times bahaha
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Bahahaha stupid phone I do love it a lot tho :p
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Klassic Karaoke
    Gallery Link

So it has been a while since I built anything because real life has just gotten so busy and my spare time is dedicated to the QC comps, but I am having a few days of rest due to being sick so my therapy was to build something haha.
    Ive been wanting to do a lot more community lots because my sim world that I use to play in that has only my builds in it really lacks community lots except for restaurants.
    So here is a trendy karaoke bar, it has private karaoke rooms on the top floor, coffee bar and patios to enjoy a great view on the 2nd floor and on the ground floor is the main karaoke room and bar (also bathrooms).
    I hope you all enjoy it

Klassic%20K%201.jpg

REAR VIEW

Klassic%20K%202.jpg

GROUND FLOOR - MAIN KAROKE ROOM & BAR

Klassic%20K%203.jpg

Klassic%20K%204.jpg

2ND FLOOR - COFFEE BAR & PATIO

Klassic%20K%205.jpg

Klassic%20K%206.jpg

3RD FLOOR - PRIVATE KAROKE ROOMS

Klassic%20K%207.jpg
    Post edited by Cbear13 on
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design of Klassic Karoke looks so very great! :) The patterned windows walls look very great! Very nice shape of the building! The roofing looks very nice! Very nice corner water windows and fountains features! The outdoors areas look very nice! The flowers , plants and trees look very nice in the back areas of the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the venue! The wall patterning in the ground floor level looks very nice. The karaoke nook looks great! It looks nice how the tables and chairs have been set up for sims to enjoy sitting there having a drink from the bar and listening to sims singing. The flooring under the tables looks great! The bar counter nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice sofa and armchair seats sitting nooks. The design of the second floor coffee bar area looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables eating and drinking food and drinks from the espresso bar. The flowers are pretty touches on the tables. Very nice outdoors patio sittimg nooks! Sims will have great views when sitting on the seating rhere. Very nice private karaoke machine rooms on the top level of the build! The red colour scheme of the furnishings looks very nice.
    It is such a very detailed and very stylishly nice build! Sims will enjoy visiting your venue ! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Private Karoke Room
    Gallery Link

Here is a private karaoke room for those who are a bit too shy to sing in front of everyone, its very similar to the private karaoke rooms found in my build Klassic Karaoke seen above

Karoke%20Room%201.jpg

Karoke%20Room%202.jpg

Karoke%20Room%203.jpg
  • Options
    Grandpa's Study
    Gallery Link

An unofficial entry to the QC Create a Room challenge 55
    A study for Grandpa Joe who loves fishing, chess and sitting in front of his cosy fireplace in his favourite armchair

Grandpas%20Study%201.jpg

Grandpas%20Study%202.jpg
  • Options
    Grandpa 's Study looks great! :)'Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! It looks great the way the half wall has been placed in the middle of the room and the sofas placed on each side of it. The fireplace nook looks very nice! The mounted fish looks great on the fireplace nook walls ! The different sizes of the mounted fish and the two wall textures used in that area of the room looks great! The ship is a nice touch on the table. The fishing collection plaque is proudly placed on the wall for Joe to enjoy looking at! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there, chatting in front of the fire and having a cup of coffee from the nearby coffee machine. The coffee nook is great! Nice chess table area make sims to have fun playing chess. The aquarium is restful for sims to look at the fish. Very nice study desk area ! The books and lamps are nice home touches on the desk top. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table or relaxing on the sofa seat reading a book from the bokcases. The bookcases look very nice placed either sides of the desk table. The smaller mounted fish look nice placed either sides of the larger mounted fish, on the study desk wall . Sims will have fun playing darts in the room! The patterned floor rugs add a nice look to the room areas. The red and the wooden flooring look very nice, in the room sections. The photos on the wall and the coat stand are homely touches.
    It is a very nice study! :)
    The furnishing of Private Karsoke Room looks very nice! :) Very. nice pink colour scheme of the room! The circles wall pattern giives a very nice look to the room! Very nice sofa seats sitting nook for sims to enjoy sitting resting there listening to sims singing using the karaoke machine. The plants are nice touches of nature and green in the room. The floor patterning looks nice. Sims will have fun karaokeing in the room! :)
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Klassic Karaoke is so colorful fun and the private room is so pretty! Well done! Just love them both!

Grandpa's study is so quaint and cozy. Makes me want to curl up with some hot chocolate and a book!
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Love <3 the colors of Klassic Karaoke! It looks like a wild and crazy venue—lots of fun! :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow, @Brennachan and @StSciurus glad you like them and it feels like I haven't built in ages so I am really enjoying doing it again. Its the only upside to getting sick it clears up some free time to play hehe
  • Options
    Klassic Karaoke looks amazing you did a great job! I love how you uploaded the private karaoke room as well! Such a great idea ;)
    Grandpa's Study really has that traditional feeling to it which I know must have been hard for you with your love for modern lol But, it turned out beautifully and the addition of the fish tank is such a great idea for catches he doesn't want to have mounted! lol Great jobe on everything as always my friend :*

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow, what an amazing karaoke bar, absolutely stunning! Your lighting effects, furnishing and décor provide a fantastic vibe of energy, life and vibrance and the modern design is perfect. Great idea to have private rooms too :)
    Grandpa's Study is a wonderful traditional room, so comfy and cosy and I love how you've packed so much into this room :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Living Sanctuary
    Gallery Link

So this is my room for Snow (my rabbit) he lives indoors with daily exercise out in the garden. This is part of the QC Create A Room challenge 56 to make him a living room and garden.
    Because I know him personally I added some of his favourite things.
    I also split the rooms and uploaded them separately below I included the gallery links for them
    Living Room (gallery link)
    Garden (gallery link)

There is some colorful Easter eggs lying around the room and as you can see Snow is sitting in there near his fav spot under the coffee table

Living%20S%201.jpg

I faced the computer towards the room so I can watch Snow's behaving (he is very cheeky) while judging your entries

Living%20S%202.jpg

Here is his little nook where I sit on the chair and he has the pillow fluff (I think its called) to sleep on) I also included a bowl full of veggies, a bowl of water, some toys and he loves chewing on apple tree branches so I included one of those to.
    He also has space to run around because he loves to do that to

Living%20S%203.jpg

In the garden he likes to eat all my plants and run around jumping on rocks and hiding in bushes so I included all those, he likes to chew on wood and he watches the birds so I included a bird feeder.
    I also included some planter pots with his fav foods carrots, spinach, parsley and strawberries.
    You should be able to spot him in the garden to :)

Living%20S%204.jpg

Living%20S%205.jpg
  • Options
    The Living Sanctuary rooms are very nice! @Cbear13 :) The purple colour walls and brick wall texture look very great together! Very nice tv corner nook! The cherrry blossom pictures look very pretty on the walls! The snowglobes, Easter eggs and flowers are very stylishly nice touches on the wall shelves. Snow looks cute near the coffee table :) The plants are nice on the coffee table and side wall table. Very nice computer nook for you to enjoy sitting at the table simming and judging the entries. The armchair sitting nook with Snow's items looks great! The water bowl and bowl of veggies looks great! You would enjoy reading books whilst sitting there, and watching Snow. The garden area is very nice! The flowers look pretty and colourful there. It is great that there is a bird feeder in the room. It is nice that you have his favourite food growing in planters. The bird bath is a nice touch in the room. Very nice sofa seating for you to sit in the sunshine watching Snow playing! He looks cute in the garden too!
    Snow will enjoy his living room and garden! :)
  • Options
    Love the room you've done for Snow! It's super beautiful on the interior and I love the casual but very pretty garden! <3 Give Snow extra cuddles from his auntie Lisa! :*

• Options
    Living Sanctuary is an amazing place for Snow, he looks very happy in his room with lots of space to move about. The outside also caters for all his whims and is an absolutely beautiful garden :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    i love the sanctuary, it's great for a free range bunny
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Klassic Karaoke is such a fantastic build! :smiley:
    I really like your architecture, so creative! I love the shape of this build. Very fabulous windows and I like the wave thing at the back. The signs are a great touch of this build and the roofing is so creatively done as well! Your landscaping is so very creative! Beautiful gardens at the back and I also love the water feature out front. I also like the pond at the back, so peaceful! And your interior, so beautiful! I like that neon feel and fabulous color scheme. Love that you added a coffee bar at the second floor. The private karaoke rooms are so stylish too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Your rooms are so fabulously beautiful too! :smiley:
    Very lovely work on Private Karoke Room, love the hot pink you chose with some pops of black & white tones. Love the wallpaper and the mirrors are a great touch too! :smiley:Grandpa's Study is such a charming study room! Love that country feel and the use of earthy tones. The mounted fishes and the aquarium really give a peaceful feel. The chessboard and a coffee machine are great ideas and the fireplace looks so warm too! :smiley: And your Living Sanctuary is so pretty! The living room is so zen! Love the pops of violet tones. The nook area is so adorable! And the garden area looks very peaceful! I really love the landscape. The fountain and the bird feeder are great touches to this area! :smiley:
    I already added each of these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thankyou @rosemow.
    @lisa17ann thank you and he always gets extra cuddles from you

Thankyou @masajo and @Don_Oello Im sure he would like it as long as he doesn't chew on the furniture haha

@RyeCris16 thankyou glad you like them, Ive been meaning to do more public venues for a while I have a game save with just my builds and its seriously lacking the public ones (well other than restaurants I went a bit crazy building them when they came out lol)
  • Options
    The%20Avenue%20Townhouses.png
    Gallery Link

This build was part of the QC Monthly Challenge 16 but it has taken me such a long time to build and decorate 4 massive townhouses lol
    I did however have a lot of fun building it and decorating the townhouses all differently. The challenge was to build a beautiful Avenue with 4 townhouses and a small park. I also included a bbq area and car parking at the rear and each townhouse is 3 floors and has 2 balconies each.

Please grab a cup of coffee or a hot chocolate because there is tons of pictures for this massive build, I hope you enjoy.

AT%201.jpg

Rear view

AT%202.jpg

Small park, bbq area and car parking at rear

AT%203.jpg

The tree lined avenue

AT%204.jpg

Night view

AT%205.jpg

First floor

AT%206.jpg

Second floor

AT%207.jpg

Third floor

AT%208.jpg

Here are some pictures of each townhouse, not all the rooms are shown

Townhouse 1
    This townhouse has a trendy style in the colors of blue, white and black, it has 2 bedrooms on the top floor that could suit couples or singles.
    I decorated this townhouse with young adult room mates.
    It has a sunken living room on the 1st floor and a bar and foosball table on the 2nd floor for entertaining friends

AT%209.jpg
    AT%2010.jpg
    AT%2011.jpg

Townhouse 2
    This townhouse has a more relaxed theme with warm beige colors with a touch of an asian style. I decorated this townhouse with a married couple with a young child in mind with a little girls room on the 1st floor, a large kitchen and dining on the 2nd floor and parents bedroom and family activities room on the top floor.

AT%2012.jpg
    AT%2013.jpg
    AT%2014.jpg

Townhouse 3
    This townhouse has a bit of a stylish classy feel, mainly based around the color black with touches of yellow to pop. I decorated this townhouse with a classy married couple with a child in mind with the husband into fitness and the wife being a bit of a diva. It has exercise equipment, a bar and living room on the 1st floor. A kitchen, computer area, seating and outdoor dining on the balcony on the 2nd floor and on the top floor is the parents bedroom and child bedroom.

AT%2015.jpg
    AT%2016.jpg
    AT%2017.jpg

Townhouse 4
    This townhouse has a bit of a mix of colors working with greys, greens and blues. I decorated this townhouse with a married couple in mind with no children. It has living room and study nook on the 1st floor, a kitchen and large dining room on the 2nd floor to entertain friends and a large bedroom with lounge and study nook on the 3rd floor.

AT%2018.jpg
    AT%2019.jpg
    AT%2020.jpg

I hope you all like my townhouses
  • Options
    The Avenue Townhouses looks so very nice! :) It is such a very detailed build! It would have involved such a lot of work and time! The furnishing and colour scheme of each of the Townhouses looks so nice! Very nice exterior design of the build! The outdoors areas look very nice. They are very nice Townhouses! :)
  • Options
    thankyou @rosemow
  • Options
    Loving your townhouses so much! The exterior looks so realistic and amazing! I love how the interiors are all different but all equally beautiful! Great job as always! :)

• Options
    Wow, your townhouses are amazing, love the modern facades with decorative effects and the interior design of each one is stunning, it's fantastic how you've used four different modern styles to make each one so unique and interesting :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @lisa17ann Im really happy with how it turned out though it feels like it took forever lol

@masajo thank you I feel like ive ran a marathon with all that decorating and I really tried to make all 4 townhouses unique and very different while still in a bit of a modern style, glad you like them

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top