Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    I want the seasons in the Sims 4 :cry: xD

Me too... amongst other things...

LOL

Mylita

No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    So I just got the game will it have toddlers right away? (I'm waiting on the download and thought I'd kill some time seeing how everybody's doing and what's up in the community) Or do I have to buy an expansion pack?
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Jenzup wrote: »
    So I just got the game will it have toddlers right away? (I'm waiting on the download and thought I'd kill some time seeing how everybody's doing and what's up in the community) Or do I have to buy an expansion pack?

Toddlers will be in the game when it's finished downloading :) You won't have to purchase them separately.
  • Options

Toddlers will be in the game when it's finished downloading :) You won't have to purchase them separately.

That's awesome can't wait. I saw an ad that showed it was on sale and I snatched it up been missing my Sims bad. I lost my Sims 3 when I accidentally fried my Mac about a year ago.

• Options
    Jenzup wrote: »

That's awesome can't wait. I saw an ad that showed it was on sale and I snatched it up been missing my Sims bad. I lost my Sims 3 when I accidentally fried my Mac about a year ago.

Ah ok. Well have fun with the toddlers, they are the best yet imo.
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Got back from Holiday and really didn't want to come back. Went to Disney World in Florida and had a wonderful time. The weather was warm and sunny. Got back home to find the weather cold and expecting snow. Yikes! But hubby and I are back. Catching up on all I missed.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    edited March 2017
    I am now on my 3rd gen in ts3. This is an achievement for me in any game lately :D

That hunky guy which Holly had the hots for got her pregnant... meet Leah:
    120.jpg?dl=0

Holly's parents kind of bullied her into marrying the guy after the baby was born, so here now are Jesse and Holly Pinkman:
    128.jpg?dl=0

Jesse loves kids, he really looks after the baby a lot better than Holly does. I think he would be happy if she 'accidentally' had another.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @elanorbreton Nice pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    @sparkfairy1 Get well soon, Spark <3 I wish I could play and post more but having a 2 month old takes up a lot of time. I still have a save file I'm fairy active in but it's hard to find the motivation.. Me and my partner are also in the process of moving to Australia so I spend all of my freetime packing.

@clover24 Congratulations and good luck on the baby :)

Nice! It's a great place to live I promise.

What part of Australia are you moving to?

(We have a very large country....)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    bethyGrace wrote: »
    @sparkfairy1 Get well soon, Spark <3 I wish I could play and post more but having a 2 month old takes up a lot of time. I still have a save file I'm fairy active in but it's hard to find the motivation.. Me and my partner are also in the process of moving to Australia so I spend all of my freetime packing.

@clover24 Congratulations and good luck on the baby :)

Nice! It's a great place to live I promise.

What part of Australia are you moving to?

(We have a very large country....)

We're moving closer to my partner's family in Brisbane :) We're going at the end of this week, it's stressful but exciting.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Ok I have just started writing a new story and as usual I will be involving it in The Sims. I have posted this in the 'what happened in your game today? Thread over on the TS3 GD but I will post it here so no one misses it and also a link to my new blog :smile:

Introduction

Since meeting his new girlfriend Charlie had been happy and enjoyed spending time with Leanda but it wasn't long until things started to go wrong. They were both eighteen years old and had been going to a few parties together drinking and experimenting with 'Energy Crystals'
    One night Leanda had invited Charlie out to a bar with her friends which had started out ok but as they arrived at the bar in the town centre Charlie noticed that a couple of Leanda's friends were with a couple of guys that he didn't know.
    'So who is everyone then?' Charlie asked Leanda as they arrived in the bar to meet Leanda's friends Paula and Hillary.
    'I think they are with some guys that they know,' replied Leanda casually as they walked over to the table that the group where sitting at.

'Hi, you ok?' Paula said as Charlie and Leanda sat down.
    'This is Tony and Callum,' she said introducing the two guys to Charlie and Leanda.
    'I know you, don't I?' said Tony as he recognised Leanda.
    'Yeah I think I do,' replied Leanda realising that she had met Tony before. Charlie couldn't help but feel slightly apprehensive as he had experiences before where he would be with a girl that he was interested in and then another guy would always come along and ruin it.

The evening had started out ok but after a while Charlie started to feel that Leanda was ignoring him making conversation with everyone else.

'Your quiet!' said Leanda jokingly to Charlie once everyone else went to the bar to get another drink.
    'I am ok,' replied Charlie feeling like he was left out of the conversation.
    'Is it ok if you get me another drink?' asked Leanda.
    'Ok, I will go to the bar if you want?' replied Charlie.
    'Can you get me a JD and coke?' Leanda asked. Charlie then made his way to the bar and walked past Tony and Callum who were heading back to the table with their drinks.

The wait for a drink at the bar seemed to take ages and Charlie kept looking back at the table to see Leanda was happily talking to everyone else until he finally got served himself.
    Once back at the table Charlie gave Leanda her drink but she barley seemed to notice him as she was mostly laughing along with Tony who Charlie was now starting to dislike. He felt that as soon as he had arrived back at the table both Tony and Callum where smirking at him. Another two guys who they knew then arrived in the bar and sat down with the group and Charlie was not even introduced to them. The conversation was mostly stirred into their direction.

Charlie then found himself texting his friend Warren down the phone. Sadly Warren was out of town that night so Charlie had to spend the night with Leanda's friends by himself. He felt somewhat inferior to the other guys sitting at the table. The way they joked around, the way they all seemed to have each other's backs and the way that Leanda looked at them. It seemed like his was just boring while Leanda might be having second thoughts about being with Charlie.

Eventually Leanda had disappeared completely for a while leaving Charlie at the table to make awkward conversation with the other girls but they were mostly talking to Tony, Callum and their friends so Charlie just carried on drinking quietly for a while as everyone kept taking it in turns to go to the bar for more drinks. Eventually Leanda had returned and sat down next to Charlie but seemed bored of him again. She was mostly interested in talking to the other guys who continued to joke around together.

'You ok?' Leanda asked Charlie realising that she would have to include him in the conversation.
    'Just trying to get drunk,' replied Charlie really wishing that he had suggested that he and Leanda had done something different that night.
    'You can talk you know! Leanda joked.
    'I sense like you have both had an argument!' teased Callum.
    'An argument?' asked Leanda wondering what he meant.
    'I am just joking with you both,' smirked Callum.
    'So you coming to town with us later, then?' Callum asked Charlie who was not impressed with him.
    'I guess so,' Charlie replied wishing that Callum would just go somewhere else. Leanda then got up and went over to the bar where Paula was calling her leaving Charlie with the other guys. He tried to make conversation with them again but he felt like they were judging him. Tony then came back to the table with another drink and then sat down.
    'Oh, wait here I am going for another drink,' said Callum he got up.
    'I might need to say something in a bit,' Tony said to Charlie once Callum had gone.
    'What is that?' Charlie replied wondering what was going on.
    'I am just saying, you might need to keep an eye on your girlfriend,' said Tony casually.
    'Why?' replied Charlie anxiously.
    'Well, not being funny or anything mate but she isn't talking to you much and she seems more interested in everyone else,'

Charlie didn't say anything but wondered if Tony was telling the truth.
    'I mean, you seem like a nice guy and everything but I know what some girls are like,' added Tony.
    'Do you think she cheats then?' asked Charlie.
    'I wouldn't know, mate,' replied Tony 'but she isn't really talking to you now,'
    Charlie looked around and Leanda had disappeared somewhere again. Maybe Tony was right and Leanda couldn't be trusted?
    'I wouldn't worry about it though, she is your girl,' said Tony casually as he then got up and headed towards the bar to talk to someone else. Paula and Hillary then came back to the table and they also wondered where Leanda was.
    'Where has Leanda gone?' Hillary asked Charlie.
    'I don't know, at the bar maybe?' replied Charlie wondering if he should ask them what they think of Leanda but they seemed more interested in talking the other guys who had come back to the table without Tony and Callum. Charlie now wondered if he should go and look for Leanda so he got up and wandered around the pub. He eventually saw Leanda outside in the smoking area and she was talking to Callum. Charlie was now feeling really suspicious so he went out there.

17240425_1899240127025337_4672755371787054943_o.jpg?oh=321dbccd65851e1960527c97fd24ddb5&oe=596DF842

17310207_1899240140358669_4376187358210579922_o.jpg?oh=b78384cd99f080b7b0aee47b44ef9eac&oe=592DDDEC

17192535_1899240163692000_5413709695746163833_o.jpg?oh=e0f0a9e4922c2a9280dc8b246ace3297&oe=592DF8DB

17310378_1899240203691996_2869805281795322590_o.jpg?oh=6888969b2dbf03e108c15c6b7b69e895&oe=5929E2ED

17350062_1899240233691993_4521279807285509047_o.jpg?oh=558e6e12f2ed385a50c5beecad3a9248&oe=5968126D

17240415_1899240257025324_4580132125776368092_o.jpg?oh=dc8da5d00dfd8cd858223bc4cdb3e8aa&oe=5973A050

Read more at my new blog: :smile:

https://smoogie7.wordpress.com/
    Post edited by king_of_simcity7 on
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Ahh, I need to log into wordpress to read the rest of the story? At least that is what happens when I click on your link.

Mylita
  • Options
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @elanorbreton Your family is gorgeous. Love the wedding photo. :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @elanorbreton Your family is gorgeous. Love the wedding photo. :)
    Thanks, hon <3 I am quite fond of this family.

I hope you are well @bekkasan and life is treating you good. I haven't noticed you around much of late (maybe we are hanging out in different threads?) :p
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Things are going pretty good. More ups than downs right now. :) I mostly hang over in Sims3 on the what happened in your game thread. I hope all is well with you.
  • Options
    Thanks for the new link, it worked. I liked the story @king_of_simcity7, though it is a bit depressing for Charlie. I look forward to reading more.

Mylita
  • Options
    @Mylita Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Just thought I'd pop in. Say hi. *waves*

My personal life is good, but I'm feeling rather annoyed about TS4... again. This whole Project Vie thing has really dampened my spirits as it's just made me see how much is still wrong with TS4. Then you've got SGGraham up there on his perch mocking us all with his snidey tweets like he has the best game evah. Pfft.

Toddlers are grand, vampires are even better but the rest of the game is just loose and all over the place; like get this, my vampire sim got promoted and I didn't check the new time she finished as she'd just had a baby and I was fussing around sorting him out with the father. But rather than come inside the house on her arrival home, she must've just stood there in the sun because the next thing I know my screen is swooping over to her falling dead on the floor. Ok, fine, plum happens. So her husband pleads for her life, is successful and all is well. NOT. I'm *still* getting 'sorry for your loss' calls from every stupid sim in town. Errrr SHES NOT DEAD! Maybe if they had proper memories, they'd know this!?

It just makes me want to throw my computer through my window and crave competition even more than I already did. I'm really considering just giving up on TS altogether. I spend more time talking about it than I do playing so obviously, there's a problem and it's definitely not me.

--T
  • Options
    @To7m I know that you are not talking to me at the moment but I will say sorry to see that you are still disappointed with TS4 after all this time. I have heard of a few bugs that keep popping up as well.

Also I am disappointed in the Project Vie thing. I was curious to see if we could get a competitor to The Sims. I have no idea who thought that up but I would have thought that some people would think better things to do with thier time rather than try to troll The Sims community :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited March 2017
    Now people has got toddlers, no whimmers for children?
    >:) We want new stuffs for chidren !! Why toddlers only has got the right to be kids in the sims 4.

100.000 tantrums ahaha

well I don't care of ts4. I am just chocked this thread is so calm, quiet .

Project Vie is just an other hype. As la Vida, "three little turns and go away"!
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    Just thought I'd pop in. Say hi. *waves*

My personal life is good, but I'm feeling rather annoyed about TS4... again. This whole Project Vie thing has really dampened my spirits as it's just made me see how much is still wrong with TS4. Then you've got SGGraham up there on his perch mocking us all with his snidey tweets like he has the best game evah. Pfft.

Toddlers are grand, vampires are even better but the rest of the game is just loose and all over the place; like get this, my vampire sim got promoted and I didn't check the new time she finished as she'd just had a baby and I was fussing around sorting him out with the father. But rather than come inside the house on her arrival home, she must've just stood there in the sun because the next thing I know my screen is swooping over to her falling dead on the floor. Ok, fine, plum happens. So her husband pleads for her life, is successful and all is well. NOT. I'm *still* getting 'sorry for your loss' calls from every plum sim in town. Errrr SHES NOT DEAD! Maybe if they had proper memories, they'd know this!?

It just makes me want to throw my computer through my window and crave competition even more than I already did. I'm really considering just giving up on TS altogether. I spend more time talking about it than I do playing so obviously, there's a problem and it's definitely not me.

--T

Not to take away from your frustration but I think that's kind of a funny thing to happen, not that your sim died (and I've caught mine doing that in 4 as well is standing in front of the lawn after work, it's like come in sit down stay a while) but that you kept getting condolence phone calls. My, my, my aren't those Sims little busy body's and news must have traveled fast about her unfortunate demise too bad the news of her subsequent resurrection didn't travel as fast lol. I'm sorry it's just striking me as funny. It actually seems a little realistic and I like when silly things happen like that but if it kept happening like in NEVER stopped I could see how that would be really annoying.

• Options
    @To7m I know that you are not talking to me at the moment but I will say sorry to see that you are still disappointed with TS4 after all this time. I have heard of a few bugs that keep popping up as well.

Also I am disappointed in the Project Vie thing. I was curious to see if we could get a competitor to The Sims. I have no idea who thought that up but I would have thought that some people would think better things to do with thier time rather than try to troll The Sims community :open_mouth:

Sorry been out of the Sims loop for a while but what is Project Vie?

• Options
    If you search the forums, you will see that it is probably a hoax claiming to be a new 'sim' type game. It seems to be a troll claiming to be working on a game to compete with EA's Sims games. Had some folks really excited.

Mylita
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    In regards to Project Vie, this video is a good piece - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ex2cb_project-vie-is-a-hoax_videogames
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top