Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom You were definitely not subtle in your preference for Eddy! But that's okay because I like him too :)
    I am serious about their happily ever after! Poor Jensen watching his kids dying of old age around him is also distressing to me :( He's had a good run and now it's time to hang up his man-womb LOL
    I would say the first few daddies were the best for unique and therefore lovable children. Beautiful can get bland after a while and I much preferred the uniqueness of the earlier kids. Even Hob was not classically handsome but look how much I adored him! Even Arsala's Herry is not handsome but WOW there is something about that boy! I would say after Nathaniel the kids started getting a little bland because they were too pretty with more evenly proportioned faces.

@coco Loved seeing the makeovers and happy family reunion pics <3
    Sun is stunning in the pics you shared with CravenLestat :D

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Charlottesmom I'm sure Jamie could make more money on the side... >:)

@Mikezumi How on earth can you make so gorgeous looking sims!?! Drooling over Jensen! :p

@lanlyn (again!) Is that a mermaid running in the snow? :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    FoundMarblesFoundMarbles Posts: 448 Member

Well, I am really wondering about the neighbors! They just walk into homes when people are at work and nobody is home OR they just walk in to bedrooms, uninvited. Worse, they walk in on people using bathrooms. What is the matter with these people!? How do you teach manners to visitors without wrecking relationship scores? Other than that, my genius, Renaissance man is not good in the love department but he lucked out with a visit with a relationship booster and got 3 boostings for the week; now he is deeply in love! (Sadly, with his sister!!!) Got to get that man out more!
    "Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac
  • Options
    @coco Lovely pictures! :D Sun is even prettier after your make-over and Craven's oufit looks gorgeous on her...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2017
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Mikezumi How on earth can you make so gorgeous looking sims!?! Drooling over Jensen! :p
    @jillbg I'm lucky, I guess ;) Seriously, though, I tend to only spend 5 minutes in the making of a sim or I get totally bored. Jensen was an exception and took about half an hour. My hand was seriously cramped afterwards because I was trying to make the minutest of slider movements until I got him just right. Thanks :D

• Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Page 1187

@Puddinroy Thank you

@lanlyn Your challenge sounds like it's going to be alot of fun.
    Love the changes you made and the guys are HOT.

@emorrill Thank you
    emorrill wrote: »

@mycami21 Love watching Stephen and Sakura's journey. :)
    Sakura's hair looks different in the shower there. ;)
    I like the highlights in Stephen's hair too.
    Once I created a homeless Sim and it was actually really fun playing as him! :smiley: (I might've had him hook up with Agnes Crumplebottom and get her pregnant! :lol: )
    in bold
    Good eye. I have hairstyles unlocked for her and the style you see in the shower is her bedtime hair.
    32825586102_3688d13664_c.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you

@Charlottesmom The next time I get really mad at one of my sims I'm going to have to make them eat alot of jellybeans and try for the ghost. Your right they are very pretty.

A71_zpshelubwaj.jpg

That is quite the dirty look your SS is giving you there. LOL
    You did a good job with Christopher's makeover.
    Christopher may have been watching TV but I think that smile was because of the great job you did on redoing his house. (and maybe because he met someone he wants to get to know better.)
    I hope your hubby had a great birthday.

@Emily4331 I will have to let my guy know about Bao Thy. Both videos were good but, I think I liked the 2nd one better.
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @mycami21 Sakura is going to need a full-body hair net if she's going to be cooking in werewolf form! :lol:
    My sims would already be motherloaded into a mansion at this point. :tongue:
    Thank you! :smiley: It's actually a shirt and skirt combo on Blair.

LOL I did kind of go overboard with her werewolf hair didn't I? Half the time I don't notice that she transformed into wolf form until after I have her start cooking.

@Mikezumi Your Welcome. It will be sad to see Jensen finally aging but I can understand why your doing it. (I've read ahead in comments and saw that you chose Eddy to move back in. You did a great job on his makeover.

Page 1188

@emorrill Great makeover of Jennifer Martinez and her clothes. The same is true for Pablo.
    Nice remodel of the kitchen.
    Can't wait to see what happens next with the Martinez family. :)

@Mikezumi Ebba and Sam seem to have forgotten about everyone else. So nice to see them together.
    Nice to see Ibb visiting.
    Hankin is another cutie. I love his freckles.

@lanlyn I like the nicknames you gave them until you can remember their names. LOL
    Goatee Dude is my favorite. :D
    I'm glad everyone survived the fire.
    Thank you for the nice comments on my game.

@CravenLestat Ashley Alto is pretty. I like her bird friends.

@mycami21 You found my favorite pets animal,the falcon is the best bird.But in my games have so much trouble finding where they spawn always end up with a cardinal :rage: and who the heck bought that painting for 5 dollars,what scam are you running having a 4 year old paint pictures and passing them off as Rembrandt's.

I really like the falcon as well. I felt guilty about making Stephen sell him but, they didn't have the money to buy a bird tree. :(
    I think that while I wasn't looking Stephen showed his big werewolf teeth and scared someone into buying his wife's painting. (It was pretty bad)

@lanlyn Thank you. I usually don't place pre-made venues because I like to make my own. I'm glad I placed it as well. I think this is one I might use more often.
    I'm glad you like the wallpaper. If you (or anyone) want. me to upload it or any of the other wallpapers/floors I create let me know.

@Mikezumi I was surprised when Sakura changed. I checked to see if it was the full moon then I noticed the Vile surroundings moodlet.
    Right now most of the money they make is going into building their house. With a few exceptions I am trying to make sure that they don't end up with less money than they started the day with.
    I am sure they will start making more money and then I will focus on their LTW.

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options

@Charlottesmom You could try and get vegi / tofu burgers and everybody will be eating happy!
    "Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac
  • Options
    I've been taking some pictures and having fun writing on the Grey Witches! It's been such a long time since I had Derek on my screen, so I just have to share this picture of him...

screenshot-39.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Here is something that happened in my game today

d6KQU4q.jpg
    oXMs1Sp.jpg

I was so surprised they could talk when not involved in the same activity. Usually I only see sims talk when they're watching TV together, or playing a game etc. She was just eating and this girl started talking to her while dancing! :open_mouth:
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Thanks everyone :smiley:
    @jillbg This is big news! Does it mean that Derek is back? :worried:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Coco I lied,you are not fired but have been promoted to Chief Editor of Sunset Valley Weekly :love: My goodness you made Sun look so dang tastylicious.Awesome times 100,000,000,000,000

@jillbg That pic is sad,looks like he is dying :bawling: wake up Derek wake up!!! you are too young to die.Someone call 911 hang in there Please!!! dont leave me. :'( Awesome screenshot
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @coco Aha! Cliffhanger, spoiler, can't tell! :p

@CravenLestat He's got better than 911 - a black woodoo priestess! :#
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @charlottesmom page 1188 is the critters.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @jillbg Now you've got me squirming in anticipation. Can't wait to see Taïga's reaction when she (hopefully) sees him again!
  • Options
    Am making a little tutorial for those that want to try it.Will post it in a bit just started on it.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    @Sunnyyesjams Is that a mod that allows them to talk while doing different things?
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @emorrill -- Thanks. :)

@lanlyn -- Me too! Thankfully it won't be too long, since my horse pregnancies are shorter than real life horse pregnancies haha. (I think I have all pet pregnancies set at 25 Sim days).

And you're welcome! I'm by no means an expert in SP but I have been using it for a few months now. :)

@coco -- Thanks. :)
  • Options

@Emily4331 Yup, that is one doc you do not want for an operation, great charisma, wonderful beside manner and a very confused mode of functioning.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @msbeckycat -I've been working on a new world I downloaded and tested.It's great that you've been playing and getting pictures organized.Thanks for your comment.Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Great game update!I hope you get your Mod figured out soon.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @OriginalMara -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great picture!
    @ZhakiraP -Hi there!Great picture!
    @lisasc360 -Great pictures!
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @mycami21 -I had issues with the new Winsows MovieMaker not showing picture with the sound.
    @CravenLestat -Great video!
    @Lanlyn -I've got all of the modules of story progression installed though personalities are disabled and it's configured to run in manual mode.I've got just the 109 NRaas Mod files from the entire collection for playing.I don't get any lagging and my towns grow more slowly over time.I wasn't able to just leave story progression at default settings when the 163 patch forced me to have a story progression turned on.I was forced to get it configured for manual progression.Great update!I didn't have any choice with 163 causing EA's bugfest to be on even if you turned the switch off.
    @junceda -Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!
    @coco -Great update!
    @jillbg -Great picture!
    @Sunnyesjams -Hi there!Great pictures!
    Here's my Sunset Valley2 Construction update below.
    Salisbury,Massachussets Under Construction.
    Here's the area near the city hall.
    32736662022_744bd01f02_z.jpg
    I changed the zoning of a lot near where my first family will live and forgot to save it.
    32736654492_14387156e1_z.jpg
    City Hall.
    32736651582_b89fc9d4f5_z.jpg
    I also added stairs leading to the city hall basement.
    32849282626_2f6c0e854d_z.jpg
    32890105865_67344bbde7_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    That's awesome, @CravenLestat!

I might just have to install that create a pattern thing haha.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    @CravenLestat Thank you so much for taking the time to make that tutorial! I had no idea how you guys made patterns. Just amazing! <3 I might have to try doing one myself. :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat Who is the screenshot from? Also nice tutorial :smile:

@lanlyn Thanks for the comment :smile:

@Mikezumi Nice pictures :smile:

@coco Nice makeovers :smile: I love the last picture :love:

@Sunnyyesjams Nice pictures :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the comment and good start on Sunset Valley 2 :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Werewolf Challenge day 4

Starting Simoleons $208
    Skills:
    Sakura Painting level 2, Cooking level 1
    Stephen Handiness level 1, Guitar level 1

Sakura is the first to wake up on day 4. She feels lucky today.
    32825627772_8c303fc909_c.jpg

She starts things off with leftover hotdogs so they won't goto waste.
    32825624732_f7a4038d47_c.jpg

After finishing breakfast Sakura and Stephen decide to get their dumpster diving out of the way. (Hoping that Sakura is right about this being her lucky day)
    32165535653_8e2fef2584_c.jpg
    Sakura found: Water beetle, alarm clock, Moth, and a Mission chair worth $500
    32165540593_1879e92e98_c.jpg
    Stephen found: Wall clock, Utensel holder, Blood stone, and a bookcase worth $545

They head home, shower and Sakura starts another painting while Stephen reads a handiness book.
    32165498443_d9048ca5d2_c.jpg

32825591022_af8808e031_c.jpg

A little later, Stephen and Sakura head across the street to the consignment shop. Sakura pick some valuable flowers while Stephen uses the gem cutter on the bloodstone. Then he decides to gather some honey.

I missed seeing Stephen smoking the hive and when I checked on him this is what I saw.
    32165493183_85df4189e8_c.jpg
    He then went through a feral change of his own.
    32980292225_aef019e0f7_c.jpg

This is how a werewolf gathers honey
    32939088266_5252c3bf86_c.jpg

Sakura transforms and the pair start their hunt.
    32165515033_59c6d36097_c.jpg

I neglected to write down what they found during the hunt but, I think it was more gems. Stephen places the items on consignment then they both go home.

The flowers, and the remaining items they found dumpster diving are sold. Because Sakura had rolled a wish for a dishwasher I buy them one. I am also able to complete a small room and buy a bed so that they don't have to sleep outside anymore.
    32598950700_cd8108fe4e_c.jpg

32136216044_b90fa5459a_c.jpg

ending stats:
    Ending Simoleons $317
    Skills:
    Sakura Painting level 3, Cooking level 1 Gets the speedy cleaner LTR
    Stephen Handiness level 2, Guitar level 1
    Consignment items sold $119

bonus pic
    I caught Stephen recycling the old newspaper with out me having to tell him to. I was so proud of him.
    32136197204_4d7ca2c1e4_c.jpg
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 What do you mean who is the screenshot from?? Do you mean where is the sim from,or Who is the sim ?? I am confused.Trust me I typo constantly so am asking not picking.I am dyslexic so hard to top that :(

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top