Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kat Silver "Multi-Simmer" Random Legacy

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @GITTE2001 I remember having to do all the athletic skill challenges with my Ultimate Sim... they were pretty time consuming. :)

@ciane Thanks. His nose is very bulbous, but I do agree... not bad (the hair helps... I went thru a few that made the nose seem worse). But he's still my first choice. I like Kat's nose (looks good on her, to me).

I thought of adjusting my sims days. Keeping it normal and on 90 days, just giving the kids a bit more time and maybe the YA and Adult and taking a bit from the elders. I haven't decided yet, but I do keep toying with the idea.

@Simasaurus09 Thanks! :) I was none too pleased when I got the pop up about Dustin getting in a relationship with another sim. I *might have* got a bit... rowdy... with that pop up. :D:D It kind of broke Kat's heart for Madison to be heartbroken over Dustin, and then no one showing up to get a kiss from her while she was in the booth... Kat did the only thing she knew to help Madison not feel so lonely. ;)

No! I was not expecting Matthew to be the father... well... I was hoping he WASN'T the father just cause I was worried about his features passing down so intensely to his child. But, aged up Zeke isn't horrible. Just looks a lot like his Dad. :D:D

Speaking of those "more expensive" mods. I installed most of the ones you have. I think I left out the "no free exercise". And it's been a minute since I installed them, but is one of them charge you while your sim swims at the pool? While Catherine was at the pool, I kept losing $30 every few sim minutes. I narrowed it to do her swimming, but for the life of me, I don't recall one of those mods charging to swim.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Chapter 10: Are You Freaking Kidding Me?!?! is live now. :)https://chellejoplays.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/chapter-10-are-you-freaking-kidding-me/

And the Silver family moved to a new house in my game (not a new town, still in Sunset Valley). We just didn't have enough room in that house and I really, really suck at any type of building. So I found a house at MySimsRealty and moved them.

*And I can't add a picture because the forums is pulling that "5 characters too short" c.r.ap again!
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited February 2017
    @ciane @kethrydrake Thanks for the age ideas. :)
    @ChelleJo I'll admit, I usually leave out the gym one. I thought it was a charge for every time they stepped onto the lot... Weird that it charged every few sim minutes.

On no Loki! :'( Nice big house! Poor Catherine getting mauled by Loki but so funny to see. Robbed again?! Worst luck ever... It sounds like this Jamie Jolina defiantly needs a beat down. I once had her married to Bob Pancakes (Sims 3 version). She was nailed be a meteor and I let it happen. >:) Can't wait to see the votes roll in.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Good news, I don't have to reinstall. All I needed to do was fiddle with files to get my card recognized and texture memory corrected again which took maybe 3 minutes tops. Trying out Nvidia Inspector just because I use Nvdia Control Panel normally and I want to learn the ropes of Inspector to help others with it.

I already have my Gen 2 roll, I just need to upload and post. Hoping to get into game tonight now that I don't have to reinstall. :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ChelleJo Catherine and Leonidas are adorable as children :)
    Awww poor Madison :( At least she got out of the house, even if Dustin had moved on!
    The kids playing basketball is adorable! (Note to self: Put out basketball hoop!) I have so many things that I have bought at Store sales or been gifted over the years and always forget to use them :|
    Love <3 the beach pics :)
    Congrats on the birth of Zeke :)
    Hit bad! I never play without an alarm!
    Kat and Pauline at it again! LOL
    Awww poor Catherine :(
    Ah, so Matthew is the father!
    I personally think Zeke looks fine grown up! :)

Awwww Loki as an elder cat :( Sims I can allow to age and die, but not animal sims! :(
    The kids are totally adorable :)
    Congrats on the bigger house - it looks great!
    Loki might be arthritic and not like being held :( Or he could be just an ornery cat ;)
    Dang! Another burglar :o
    Catherine is adorable in her ballet outfit :)
    Looking forward to Zeke's birthday :)
  • Options
    @Simasaurus09 LOL! I wish my game would have a meteor! I haven't had one in a long, long time. I'd have let it happen, too! >:) Though, if we get fortunate enough for a meteor, I hope it's after Kat gets a piece of her first. :D:D

Yay! You don't have to install! That's great! :) With the newer gpu, you might have random lines in things in Sims 3 (like in beds/blankets, on toilets, etc). Doing the anti-aliasing fix for Sims 3 with the Nvidia Inspector clears those lines right up. That same option will get rid of the lines on Sims 4 faces, too. In case you didn't know. :)

@Mikezumi Thank you for such wonderful comments! <3 I'm the same, I have quite a bit of things from the store that I tend to forget about. The basketball is one of my favorites. That rock climbing one is, too. Usually I put it out with the basketball court. I guess I had a brain fart, cause I didn't this time. I'll have to fix that.

I think Loki is just an ornery cat, not too much unlike his RL counterpart! :D (My Loki isn't ornery... just 100% has his own personality. So far he loves everyone that he's meet, but man, is he a handle full some days! :D )
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Nice part! Kind of surprises me they're already so high in their careers - myt Kat is only level...1 xD But I don't play with her that long yet, so...
    Anyway, question:
    screenshot-185.jpg?w=840
    From where's that pretty painting?
  • Options
    Thanks! I woke up super early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so I got a bit of simming in before we started schooling, so I'll have another part up this morning. :)

That painting is one that Madison did. @Mikezumi told me about a painting replacement mod (Found here) that I just adore! I'll show a couple more of Madison's paintings in my next update.

Both girl's are now maxed out on their careers (we're at Week 6, Day 2).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    @ChelleJo I really like the painting, and already heard about the paintign replacement mods...The problem is, I would also like to keep the paintings that are simply in the game, as there are also breathtaking ones just in the game already. I would like more paintings to paint, not just a replacement. Does someone know if that's possible?
  • Options
    Part 11: A Busy Couple of Days https://chellejoplays.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/chapter-11-a-busy-couple-of-days/

Also, we're now actively picking our heir. Vote here or on the blog, but please only in one place. https://goo.gl/E695Bn
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    @GITTE2001 I'm not sure if that is possible or not. I've seen the game paintings so many times, I was over the moon to get the replacements. If I hear one way or the other, I'll let you know. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    I've voted! And maybe I'll download the mod. The paintings are really beautiful.

Nice part, and lots of birthdays! And I guess Catherine just got her puddingface dad's look.
  • Options
    Thanks for voting! :)

Yeah, seems she takes after dad more than Leonidas did.

I'm currently making sims for Catherine and Leonidas for prom and making a playmate for Zeke and I am over the moon in love with Ty for Catherine. He's a cutie! Cheri for Leonidas is pretty, too. I've yet to make Zeke's playmate, but I'm in the process now. I'll post pics of them when I'm done (I'm not full on creating these sim, I'm just editing sims I've downloaded).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Okay. I finished editing the sims for the kids and I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out. All these sims are downloaded sims (since I don't have the CC they come with, they all tend to look pretty much the same until I start editing them).

This is Ty, for Catherine to take to prom.

Screenshot_112.jpg

This is Cheri,for Leonidas to take to prom.

Screenshot_109.jpg

And this is Aimee a playmate and potential prom date for when Zeke is older. I have her aged up and her as a child (as she is in game)
    Aged up:
    Screenshot_114.jpg

As a child:
    Screenshot_117.jpg
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Good looking sims! I particularly like the second girl and the boy (I don't like the first girl's mouth)
  • Options
    Thanks! :) Ty has stolen my heart! I saved him as he is to play him in another save, too. Ty and Cheri are aged to teens in these pictures, both change a little bit as YA (Cheri grows into her features a bit better. I think her mouth is cute, though. :) ) Aimee is adorable as all get out, even as a child.

The girl's base are from Noviebird and they're from her 117 sims download. I'm trying to remember where Ty's base came from, but for the life of me, it's leaving me (Could be he was in Noviebird's, too).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Wow, you've been busy. I see that three of us all voted the same so far.

I've played through another week of uni, but no pics and story yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @ChelleJo Apparently all I have to do is use the telescope for a sim week or two non stop and I always get a meteor strike... but I recently found a new mod on MTS that increases the chance. Sims asylum has one too.

The line issue is a problem with Nvidia cards and has been for a while.. I guess most people don't notice or mention it. Not sure how many series it effects but I did have it with my GTX 980. Thanks anyways for the heads up! I remember seeing the solution someone posted in your thread.

The birthday looked like a blast for the kiddos. I guess Matthew will always have a thing for Kat. Too bad she didn't run into Jamie but it's always good fun to see Pauline get the beat down. :D Poor Catherine can't catch a break. Good ol' painting skill.. always brings in plenty of money. Congrats on Kat hitting lvl 10 career! woo :smile: Catherine looks nice all dolled up. I like all of the sims you have lined up for prom.

my vote is in.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I played a bit last night before bed and couldn't sleep so I got even more play time in. I'll post game play pictures later today hopefully.

Happy birthday to Willow. :)
    32751318162_0e5a245306_o.png
    Gen 2 rolls:
    32062170204_51b33aea7a_o.png
    As always, I like small households so I'm happy about the couple+ 1 kid. Not too excited about the magician roll because I've done it recently and it's another showtime profession. Deadbeat Parents should be fun. I randomize traits most of the time anyways so this does not effect me. I'm a little worried how I will keep track with parties every sim week since I never pay attention to sim days.
  • Options
    @ciane Yeah, when I get free time and having fun, I tend to get laser focused on gameplay and can get a bit accomplished. :)

@Simasaurus09 I'll take some of what your game is having, then! The girls have been using the telescope quite a bit in this challenge (in the beginning and then again once they moved into the house to get that burglar alarm) and I still haven't got a meteor. I better watch what I'm wishing for. Knowing my luck... one will come... when I have only one heir in the house and then I'll lose the game. :(:D

Jamie and Kat do run into each other here soon (I played some more today and have another Part to write up here in a bit). I should feel bad, but I might be laughing too much to feel bad. >:)

Yeah, the bad thing about all that painting that Madison had to do, we couldn't just sell the paintings. For the pretty paintings that's fine, but there is that one (in the middle) that I'm just not fond of. Thinking of finding some person in town to gift it to. But, she did finish the $750 painting and went to France... she made a ton of money from that. So much so, that I won't have her complete an opportunity like that again. Next Gen, I will cause that's part of the goal, so I won't feel bad... but she made over 7,700 from taking that $750 painting to France. Traveling cost 3K, so we still made over 4K on it. Plus I had her get some nectar while she was there for Kat's opportunity, I didn't expect Kat to make so much off her opportunity, too. She made 1,100 for 3 bottles of cheap nectar.

Awww... Williow is adorable! <3 Happy Birthday, Willow!! :smiley:

Not too bad of a roll, should prove entertaining at any rate. I randomize traits too. I find it funny that each of Kat's kids have randomly rolled into one of her traits (the boys both got athletic, and Catherine got unlucky), but that goal (deadbeat parents) would be so hard for me. Do you have a post it notepad? I jot things down on post-it's all the time (though, I forget to jot when Kat gets in a fight). I'm worried about the tattoos for Gen 2 of mine. I think I will have to keep up with a post-it for that.

p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Speaking of meteors, Tiberius was stargazing and saw one. It was a nice gigantic size worth thousands! The dumpster diving though is getting them through university with no problems.

I agree, Willow is adorable! Congrats on the small family roll and no stress with dead beat parents! I can see some laid back hippie parents saying, "No worries, mate! When you're ready..."
  • Options
    @ChelleJo I didn't even notice that about your kids. how cool :) I have many note pads floating around my desk with very random sim related things jotted down. lol It can get a little confusing.
    @ciane That's lucky... I think we can sell them, right? Or that's if it falls on your lot. Well if you can then it's a nice safety net for anything in the future. What kinds of things has your Kat pulled from dumpsters so far?

That's exactly what I was thinking and I'm totally embracing it. :p Already making plans.
  • Options
    Hello Silver family, it's been a while...

*click spoiler tag*
    This raccoon has it out for poor Stiles I swear... :D
    32095149643_e346dae7a2_o.png
    32067127234_f2bffe1566_o.png
    32095150383_3559397f84_o.png
    Team effort teaching Willow to talk...
    32095179223_b7cf7d1839_o.png
    Apparently it's hard work because she needed a tuna flavored snack after.32095178413_1dfb43e285_o.png
    Birthday time for Kat and Zelda! Both aged into adults. (I renamed Chelle's cat Loki because we both have an orange tabby in RL and mine is named Zelda.)
    32067174814_d6bcf9a3ef_o.png
    32067175714_8571fb34ef_o.png
    Fall is here <3
    32095214483_3464b03e39_o.png
    Kat has been absolutely swamped with sing-a-grams all of a sudden. She learned to take naps any chance she gets. At least the library has a comfy couch!
    32869495506_862137ec59_o.png

:star: Kat is lvl 6 Singer now and won a simfest.

Stiles rolled this wish...
    32869510936_a6fd0ebc4b_o.png
    and Kat rolled this wish. Too bad I can't grant these wishes. :'(
    32095239753_a459a8058a_o.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    So sad about Devon's passing before the kids' birthday :(
    Loki looks so happy with the condo! :)
    I hate rude party guests! Glad that Catherine can stand up for herself :)
    Ugh, and guests that don't come to celebrate also sux :/
    Zeke's tongue was sticking out under his mouth. He would probably have grown into it.
    He's a cutie :)
    Sometimes I find the ghost stories annoyings, at others I am thankful for some peace for a while :p
    Ooooh, maybe the girl in pink will be part of his later life!
    Oh my! Kat and Matthew LOL
    Poor Kat! Sims know EVERYTHING! :o:/
    Go Kat! Pauline deserves it!
    Sim kids are resilient - a little fight never bothers them ;)
    In a much earlier patch level, sims didn't lose energy or hygiene when fighting - I was shocked when I started playing the game after a long break and found that they did :(
    Awww poor Catherine! Those monsters under the bed are real to kids, you know! I would jump on my bed from across the room at bedtime!
    Great paintings! I have seen those three :)
    I don't think I'd want to watch zombies! :o
    Congrats on Kat's promotion :D
    I love the foreign greetings :)
    Oh my! Beau did not take that well!
    Awwww Leonidas is adorable in his scouting uniform :)
    Dang, badly timed birthdays!
    Catherine and Leonidas are beautiful teens!
    I vote Zeke! :D
  • Options
    Ooh! Those wishes! It's kind of sad, really. Or maybe...You could do risky woohoo and 'accidentally' violate the rules for once >:) no, no, don't listen to me - I'm a bad girl.