Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    That's a beautiful name :D

I also just remembered he's said he wants his kids' naked to rhyme with his last name. Chester, Hester, Nestor, and Sylvestor Lester.
    That's a beautiful name :D

I also just remembered he's said he wants his kids' naked to rhyme with his last name. Chester, Hester, Nestor, and Sylvestor Lester.

:o
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    :lol::lol: maybe he and Phil were discussing baby names? :lol:

I thought Phil wants to name his baby WASD lol

:lol: or Mo. Or Lexicon...

WASD Lexicon Mo Lester?

pLeAse?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Summerjase wrote: »
    But honestly I ship phan with my life I'm sorry. I always psycho analyse.

Don't be! I think the shipping is fine, they clearly love messing with the shippers, regardless. To me, it doesn't matter one way or another, I love them either way. And I'd probably ship them if I wasn't too busy shipping us all in a closed triad lol. Actually, more recently, I've become a quasi-shipper. Based on their old tweet and that sort of thing, I think that maybe they were in a relationship, when they were in their late teens/ early twenties, a.k.a the experimental stage. I think that created a special bond between them and even though one or both of them decided that he was straight, they still love each other a lot (hence why they're so close). This why don't resent each other over the break up, too.
    Honestly, yes! Dan has always seemed to be the kind of person that doesn't want to follow "society's rules" and that's one thing that I've always loved about him.

Yesss, he is everything I hope my future husband is!

All in all, I think that they'd be great parents though. I mean, they need to learn how to properly take care of a sim baby to begin with but...

I know! Poor Baby Dab! Although, I've always said, the whole "see if you can take care of houseplants, then a pet, then have a kid" thing really is kinda dumb, because a baby is so different and you just have to figure it out. Even parents who have had kids find their babies often differ in personalities and ways they need to be taken care of. At least the enthusiasm is there!

I mean, I've always shipped them. Ever since the whole they're-not-brothers thing got cleared up for me, I've shipped them. I just feel really weird admitting to it on the internet because there are a lot of people who don't ship them and think that we should leave them alone... I mean, if they were really bothered by it, they wouldn't drop such big hints (ahem, like at TATINOF). I'd still love them regardless as well, I just like to live in my own world where they are married ^_^

Yea, maybe if Phil ever learns how to properly care for a houseplant then maybe I'd trust him with a pet... Then maybe a baby. But we all remember PINOF where Phil makes fun of trusting Phil with a dog :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member

Don't be! I think the shipping is fine, they clearly love messing with the shippers, regardless. To me, it doesn't matter one way or another, I love them either way. And I'd probably ship them if I wasn't too busy shipping us all in a closed triad lol. Actually, more recently, I've become a quasi-shipper. Based on their old tweet and that sort of thing, I think that maybe they were in a relationship, when they were in their late teens/ early twenties, a.k.a the experimental stage. I think that created a special bond between them and even though one or both of them decided that he was straight, they still love each other a lot (hence why they're so close). This why don't resent each other over the break up, too.
    Honestly, yes! Dan has always seemed to be the kind of person that doesn't want to follow "society's rules" and that's one thing that I've always loved about him.

All in all, I think that they'd be great parents though. I mean, they need to learn how to properly take care of a sim baby to begin with but...

I know! Poor Baby Dab! Although, I've always said, the whole "see if you can take care of houseplants, then a pet, then have a kid" thing really is kinda dumb, because a baby is so different and you just have to figure it out. Even parents who have had kids find their babies often differ in personalities and ways they need to be taken care of. At least the enthusiasm is there!

I mean, I've always shipped them. Ever since the whole they're-not-brothers thing got cleared up for me, I've shipped them. I just feel really weird admitting to it on the internet because there are a lot of people who don't ship them and think that we should leave them alone... I mean, if they were really bothered by it, they wouldn't drop such big hints (ahem, like at TATINOF). I'd still love them regardless as well, I just like to live in my own world where they are married ^_^

Yea, maybe if Phil ever learns how to properly care for a houseplant then maybe I'd trust him with a pet... Then maybe a baby. But we all remember PINOF where Phil makes fun of trusting Phil with a dog :lol:

Imo, me and my sister have both agreed that, by this point, they MUST be at least dating!

They're both (almost) 30 year old attractive men (who are clearly attracted to other people too) that even I would go out with (and I'm pretty straight) so I find it extremely hard to believe that NEITHER of them have a girlfriend or boyfriend! And, at their age, they'd probably be living with their partner!
    There's a million other little bits of evidence over the years that, if combined, make it sort of obvious that they've been going out for a long time, but probably just haven't said anything!

However, if they want to keep it private, they can. It's none of our business, honestly! But to be honest, it's just making it more difficult for them to hide it from everyone!

I feel like I sound like a conspiracy theorist, but at the same time, it's hit a point where I would be very, VERY surprised if they weren't dating, or at least have dated at some point! xD
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Imo, me and my sister have both agreed that, by this point, they MUST be at least dating!

They're both (almost) 30 year old attractive men (who are clearly attracted to other people too) that even I would go out with (and I'm pretty straight) so I find it extremely hard to believe that NEITHER of them have a girlfriend or boyfriend! And, at their age, they'd probably be living with their partner!
    There's a million other little bits of evidence over the years that, if combined, make it sort of obvious that they've been going out for a long time, but probably just haven't said anything!

However, if they want to keep it private, they can. It's none of our business, honestly! But to be honest, it's just making it more difficult for them to hide it from everyone!

I feel like I sound like a conspiracy theorist, but at the same time, it's hit a point where I would be very, VERY surprised if they weren't dating, or at least have dated at some point! xD

Honestly, spend some time watching all of their videos, or spend some time watching those 'phan proof' videos that will save you all the effort. At first I wasn't too convinced that they were together, then I watched PINOF 1 and it's pretty much undeniable.

I think that they use this whole shipping thing to their advantage. I don't know if you went to TATINOF, but I did in June, and they dropped so many hints. I'm sure they were all part of the whole show, but it was still cute. And they wouldn't do if they were uncomfortable, right? :wink:

I just spent almost the entire day watching them and then when I actually did go out of the house, I listened to their audio book in my car.. I'm pretty hyped on the whole phan thing right now.

True though! I feel like a conspiracy theorist too. I just collect evidence. All day. Every day.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Break out the cake and ice cream, it's Phil's birthday!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Happy 30th Birthday, Phil! :D You're officially old! :P
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @DarkSuperNinja

As someone a mere 5 months younger than Phil

zJq77.gif

;)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Happy 30th, Phil! <3:blush:
  • Options
    EmeraldDSEmeraldDS Posts: 42 Member
    Dil had his kids so late... Do you think he'll live long enough for Dab to age up to a teen before he or Tabitha dies, lol?
  • Options
    I wondered the same thing but I think they've actually turned aging off maybe. I haven't done the math of how many days they've played though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I know right? I was thinking that too. Dil had his child sooo late, I thought by the time Dab aged up to a kid that they'd be dead. But I'm pretty sure they have aging off because if they kept Dil alive for a year and made so many videos.. He would've already had to age up long ago. I haven't done the exact math, though.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    HEY PHANDOM FRIENDS. I ordered Dan's bed sheets from IKEA and they came today! :lol: I'm officially Phan trash.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Happy 30th, Phil! <3:blush:

wait wat? he had a birthday? I thought he was a magical cat-kangaroo? y'know? that was never born but exists? x'D
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I know right? I was thinking that too. Dil had his child sooo late, I thought by the time Dab aged up to a kid that they'd be dead. But I'm pretty sure they have aging off because if they kept Dil alive for a year and made so many videos.. He would've already had to age up long ago. I haven't done the exact math, though.

@Summerjase They haven't played with The Sims 4 consistently enough for Dil to be dead! xD They might also have the game on the long sim age span, hence why Dil is still on Adult and not Elder! ;)

I cba do this, but we could check the ages on the panel during the video to see if Dil and Tabitha are actually aging per video! :)
  • Options
    HEY PHANDOM FRIENDS. I ordered Dan's bed sheets from IKEA and they came today! :lol: I'm officially Phan trash.

Do you have a hat?
  • Options

Do you have a hat?

I'm not Summerjase, but I have a Llama hat! xD Bought it donkeys ago, when Dan was first selling it on District Lines! ;)
  • Options

@Summerjase They haven't played with The Sims 4 consistently enough for Dil to be dead! xD They might also have the game on the long sim age span, hence why Dil is still on Adult and not Elder! ;)

I cba do this, but we could check the ages on the panel during the video to see if Dil and Tabitha are actually aging per video! :)

turns out, for AT LEAST 15 ENTIRE LONG EPISODES they never show the panel.

wait ima check if they EVER
  • Options
    so
    heres the results
    1. sat through 3 ads
    2. sat through 34 silly intros x'D
    3. not
    4. a
    5. single
    6. one

had the panel up.
  • Options
    so to answer your question: I DUNNO
    THE ONLY TIME THEY SHOW THEIR AGE IS NEVAH
  • Options

Yay Phan trash! I have the same one as Phil in my room and Dan in my guestroom. They pill so much, I deeply regret it. I don't understand how there's look so nice, unless they are lying to us and they never actually wash them lol
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    so
    heres the results
    1. sat through 3 ads
    2. sat through 34 silly intros x'D
    3. not
    4. a
    5. single
    6. one

had the panel up.

Did you count how many days they've played for?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Do you have a hat?

... Is that a reference to the hat fic... I'm going to pretend it's not...

OFC I DO. I've had the llama hat since it originally came out then I bought the lion hat when it came out.
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Yay Phan trash! I have the same one as Phil in my room and Dan in my guestroom. They pill so much, I deeply regret it. I don't understand how there's look so nice, unless they are lying to us and they never actually wash them lol

Do you have an actual comforter or do you just have the duvet cover?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    so to answer your question: I DUNNO
    THE ONLY TIME THEY SHOW THEIR AGE IS NEVAH

I feel like they've showed the age panel with Tabitha once...
    giphy.gif