Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited November 2016
    @Charlottesmom Is it Photobucket that is causing the issues then? :(
    It's been 'under maintenance' for a day and a half at least, but it seems to be working again. Photobucket has been having a ton of issues lately. :(
    What really annoys me is that even when it's down I get tons of spam about their special offers for frames or printed canvases or whatever... Makes me want to scream at my computer!

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    While we wait till it goes down again @KarinL Can I interest you in some fine framed photos or printed canvas versions of your screenshots :smirk:

Uggg!!! Know exactly what you mean.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    edited November 2016
    @Karritz I loved your horse pics!

@coco Your pics are so beautiful! Great update.

What happened in my game today is in my blog:
    Playing with Alice

This way all the pictures will surely show up. ;)

Edit: Oh. I forgot to mention that I installed my first mod today! (Nraas Owerwatch and it seems to be working very well. My Bridgeport save is quite laggy so I wanted to try if the mod could help.)
    Post edited by Hemera123 on
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    KarinL wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom Is it Photobucket that is causing the issues then? :(
    It's been 'under maintenance' for a day and a half at least, but it seems to be working again. Photobucket has been having a ton of issues lately. :(
    What really annoys me is that even when it's down I get tons of spam about their special offers for frames or printed canvases or whatever... Makes me want to scream at my computer!

It "seems" to be working again for me too, I was reading all the scathing comments on downdetector.com and someone mentioned that they should be up and running this morning, shocking that they were. I have had a few issues this week but generally it works okay most of the time.

Yeah, I also love the "well we ruined your blog, business, ebay transactions, for almost two days... but here have a free mouse pad" type attitude they have.
    :s
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco I just had another look at your puctures and I can see the difference in hair styles now :smile:

@CravenLestat good looking Sim :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    While we wait till it goes down again @KarinL Can I interest you in some fine framed photos or printed canvas versions of your screenshots :smirk:

Uggg!!! Know exactly what you mean.

It drives me crazy too.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Luella at the office :love:

Screenshot-5454_zpskvfx2pcj.jpg

Screenshot-5457_zps7bdqltqf.jpg

Screenshot-5459_zpsztapgdxo.jpg

Did I start you on a new subject @CravenLestat? I'll post pics of Luella too for a while now. It seems she and Ben have eyes for each other at the moment in my game.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @CravenLestat, Luella is really beautiful :)

It is autumn! Mars has made friends with Loki Beaker. He was having a bad day so she gave him a hug.

Screenshot-181_zps3httpbrm.jpg

Cyrus likes rabbits; he almost doesn't want to eat his Freezer Bunny ice cream because it's so cute.

Screenshot-177_zpss6xruryw.jpg

Oh no, a burglar! What is this though...

Screenshot-185_zpsygbgwhla.jpg

He is scared of Rylee, the cat!

The burglar flees! Sadly, the police don't catch him but at least he didn't steal anything.

Team Galactic are proud of their guard cat. Here, Jupiter gives Rylee a cuddle.

Screenshot-187_zpsish3up7f.jpg

• Options
    @karritz Cannot blame Ben even a little bit :( He is just a man after all and one does not simply walk past Luella unscathed.Her alluring scent and exceptional looks will leave scars and keep one up many hours in night.The big brown eyes nobody can resist.Poor Ben he is a prisoner of her charm now.

And @plushtrap_107 Tell that flea bitten good for nothing furball Rylee the rules :rage: Nobody gets to maul half nekkid girls wearing sheer lavender undergarments except my sim.Jupiter you know better,now march up to my room this instant :smirk:

@king_of_simcity7 I like the base game hair with the ribbon and think it is really cute.It goes good for making cheerleader sims.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat You mean the hair in my profile picture? I got that from The Store lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7, your town really reminds me of Brighton! I hope Toby can find a gf soon :)

@CravenLestat, I just laughed so much, I choked xD Poor old Rylee! You need to fight Edvin Oss in a duel; he's currently dating Jupiter!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Didn't accomplish much story wise, I was just messing around with Billy, Luke, JJ and Kyle (JJ and Kyle are not in my story but I was remodeling their house a bit so played them a bit):

Claire Ursine threw a party and invited Luke who dragged Billy along:

Connor was there also, so the guys started chatting with him, Claire and Madison slow dancing in the background made me giggle:

Screenshot-7110_zpsnijckfkh.jpg

Screenshot-7112_zpsodo1ntrg.jpg

I figured poor Luke needed a distraction and Sam will do nicely:

Screenshot-7113_zps89ncrm3w.jpg

Seems the pair like each other:

Screenshot-7114_zps6gzoholu.jpg

When Billy and Luke got home, they did what all other best friends do...Streak!

Screenshot-7120_zpsltv6gpds.jpg

Luke did an extra lap around the house:
    Screenshot-7121_zpsd7nessku.jpg

Back to clothed conversation:

Screenshot-7122_zpsbb1qgxik.jpg

Over to JJ and Kyle's house, Betty was over there for some insane reason, I haven't played their house for awhile but I didn't think they knew her.

Story Idea...Betty gets together with JJ *Jared clone tweaked* and has 5 million kids, I have a feeling they would be really cute. Just kidding, they can live their Simmy lives without me butting in. :wink:
    Screenshot-7126_zpsof42njn4.jpg

On second though Betty and Kyle would be awesome together! >:)
    Screenshot-7128_zpsevclbrf7.jpg

She looks totally into him! *he is a Connor clone tweaked*

Screenshot-7129_zps7gagha28.jpg

Parting shot from an alternate Sims Universe:

Luke dancing with his ghost daughter...

Screenshot-7103_zpsyrse7ha4.jpg

Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    One more thing before I go @coco

The annual Japanese festival is coming up in Riverview and Sun Young Kim was voted Empress for the festival which is a huge deal...

Sounds exciting right??

Except that 9 AM this morning get a knock on my office door and Sun came in crying telling me she did not even own a Kimono....

NOT IN MY TOWN :rage:

So luckily my private Jet was fueled up and sent Betty over to Tokyo to pick you up a Traditional Kimono for Sun's promo photoshoot.

Dont let it happen again. :#

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Great updates as always everyone... :)
    Lily went to the rollercoaster venue while Frankie went to work. But when Frankie got there, he just lingered around the front of the hospital missing about an hour or 2 of work until I told him to go to work.
    screenshot_original.jpg

After riding the rollercoaster and going inside for a bite to eat, she headed out to the archery section to try her hand at basic shooting... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

After doing some archery, she wanted to shoot some hoops... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Now on to some skeeball... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then she had some ghosthunting work to do. But on her way out of the venue to go to her first stop, she spotted Samuel Goth floating around the venue and she had to stop and take a look at him.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Her first stop was to the Community Center for a Paranormal investigation.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Next stop was to get rid of an angry ghost that was haunting this house and being mean to the Sims that live there.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Frankie goes out and investigate the strange lights out in his yard for a second night in a row.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Frankie: OH NO, not this again. Please let them be gentle with me.
    screenshot_original.jpg

The alien dropping Frankie off at home.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Frankie was doing this on his way in the house, just throwing his around all over the place and all.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Lily was doing her evil laugh and this here.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Frankie wanted to go and give Lily a hug... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Frankie flirting with Lily.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Lily giving Frankie a heat of the moment kiss. Now why he is thinking of a broken heart, I don't know. Maybe he just doesn't want Lily to break his heart or he doesn't want to break her heart.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

The 2 doing some cuddling on the bed.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

I placed out the mood light and caught this one but then Frankie had to leave for work.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Lily brought some recipe books to learn new recipes for cooking.
    screenshot_original.jpg

That's it for now as I have to go to a baby shower for a friend's son and his girlfriend who is having her 1st baby and his 2nd one. So everyone have fun and happy simming today... :)

• Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

Hi you all! loving all your pics and stories so I gave you a bunch of awesomes.

@lanlyn may be if you use nraas master controller there is a function "objects estatistics" (I supose because in spanish it is "estadísticas de objetos" and I don´t know how it is called in english or any other language) with it you can choose what objects to delete from a list, just select which spawners to eliminate and may be you can make it without your game crashing, it has worked for me sometimes...

We had a great wedding party at Versailles gradens, every body had a good time, the bride was gorgeous and then they started their honey moon at the hotel

Screenshot-371_zps549lyvtv.jpg

Screenshot-362_zpsw1ugaylv.jpg

Screenshot-361_zpspfxoectk.jpg

Screenshot-365_zpszqw739a5.jpg

Screenshot-363_zpsrlxrzakc.jpg

Screenshot-364_zpsy4y6yyob.jpg

Screenshot-367_zpsrw3k80cr.jpg

Screenshot-368_zpsoqnq2wie.jpg

Screenshot-370_zpszcf1wzbx.jpg

Screenshot-372_zpskpuz5fie.jpg

Screenshot-375_zpsqq3pexxy.jpg

Screenshot-374_zps3ap2bgfs.jpg

Screenshot-376_zpssemvjegl.jpg

Screenshot-378_zpsbhc3szfl.jpg

Screenshot-379_zpse6gp5ume.jpg

Screenshot-380_zpsnsmn4dgy.jpg

firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks for the feedback and great pictures :smiley: Are you familiar with Brighton?

@Charlottesmom and @Gernadia Good pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    @ErykahZhane sounds like a great start and thank you for the pronunciation help. :smile:

@lanlyn really great upgrades to the houses (hovels) yes, I haven't had a chance to try to fix my photo issues but thanks for reading.

@Cadh20000 good luck with the reinstall! I hope your save is retrievable.

@TadOlson yay summer! I bet they don't miss the blizzard.

@Karritz Lovely horse photos!

@coco Loved the update. LOL yes many of my sim's dates seem to prefer different tables.

@KarinL maybe if we buy some coffee mugs with our screen shots on them it'll work? LOL

@plushtrap_107 Yay Rylee! Saving the house what a great guard cat.

@king_of_simcity7 great update

@Charlottesmom fun pic with the ghost daughter.

@lisasc360 I've had that issue with my sim just standing around at work (in fact Noel just blew his last gig by setting up the stage and then just standing there until the gig ended, I'm still not sure exactly what happened) I really enjoyed your update.
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7, no problem and glad you like my pics too! Yep, one of my best mates used to live in Brighton so I've been out that way a few times :)

@Gernadia, she's such a good cat, I bought her a big cat condo as a reward :)
  • Options
    @junceda Sorry I missed your update but nice pictures as well :smile:

@Gernadia Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Love not only that Betty looks freaking cute :love: But she is wearing a pokemon shirt. :p

It is like we were meant for each other :o

betty_zpstpmo3zk3.jpg

So much to catch up on this thread,you guys should be ashamed of yourselves playing sims 3 and posting all this awesome stuff :(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Inspired by @lanlyn 's apartment cabin that even the aliens use, I decided to build an apartment building in Isla Paradiso. I bulldozed an empty house on Greenbeard road and built my first apartment building ever. Then I decided it was ugly (it was large and dull and the windows were random and messy) and I bulldozed it again, and built another one I was I little more satisfied with:

30mmmp1.jpg

I kept zooming on it the next day to see if it was being used. It was! Story Progression hasn't moved a household into the livable apartment yet, but service Sims kept coming, and also homeless townies like Ariel Walsh:
    azbgcw.jpg

Auntie Nophret attacking little William with The Claw:
    2hyif5j.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    A short Don/JC/Carrie update:

Entwined Part 10 or 11 I really should recount! ;)

Don and JC decided that JC should move in with Carrie during her illness, JC was hoping she would somehow get better but all signs pointed to her going downhill as she was no longer responding to the last experimental medication. Saying goodbye for a little while...

Screenshot-7131_zpsbqxj4fj6.jpg

Jamie Jolina was assigned to Carrie but Julia her co-worker was Carrie's best friend so Jamie stepped down and let Julia take over (Jamie moved out of my town recently w/o my permission the brat!):

Screenshot-7144_zpszf9jshjb.jpg

JC took a few days off work and decided to redecorate Carrie's room to try and cheer her up, he also bought her a nice comfy livingroom set and had it delivered for her. Carrie was extreamely happy with the improvements.

Screenshot-7133_zpskabmrsws.jpg

Will, Carrie's best friend and now ex-boss (as Carrie has reluctantly quit her job due to her being tired constantly) has been stopping by to check on her daily:

Screenshot-7140_zpsg95aiazn.jpg

Since Carrie is so tired all the time, the major discussions of the day are held in bed...Carrie calls it her "command center". A big discussion about the color black and computers seemed to be of great interest to the two:
    Screenshot-7138_zps9wrsxozk.jpg
    Screenshot-7139_zpslebe4hxm.jpg

Will adores Rose and takes very good care of her.

Screenshot-7134_zpsbog8arev.jpg

A big hug for his best friend!
    Screenshot-7141_zpstk3nxpkq.jpg

Have a good weekend everyone!! :smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top