Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited September 2016
    @ddsims3world I need to remember to place those solar panels on some of my builds. I really like them. ...The lighting you've chosen for this house is really nice. Crystals, clean lines, and white/silver coloring. But just enough gold, rust, and browns to keep the home "warm." <3

@Randomness000 I never think about putting more colorful patterns on things usually made of metal or wood. But I've seen painted scenes on mailboxes in real life, so I need to experiment with that in a sims game. :)

@Zabeth0 Thank you so much for all your feedback and fun comments. Awesome! And thanks for explaining about the colloidal silver. Your backstories are so detailed and thought out. Too often, I just sort of dream things up as I play and interact with the characters. I try to be consistent, but don't always pull it off. :#

@venusdemilosims Hope you get to feeling better soon. ...Sebastian and his bright yellow sports car. He is pure Movie Star! Love that look on his face as he walks up. Funny his accusing Savannah of "rushing" while he's in the middle of a divorce over his impetuous affair with Anissa! Fools rush in, you know. ...But I'm wondering what he needs to talk to Savannah about. It must be serious. :o
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    I went back to playing with my legacy this week...
    Stuff happeed.

Claire and Zack found their soulmates.
    OFwqC6m.jpg
    0fjTOSR.jpg

Claire had her birthday and grew into a Young adult. :)
    kOWPJWQ.jpg
    oHmUhCT.jpg
    DxUfezd.jpg

Daniel (the father) got abducted by aliens and got alien pregnant. *cough*
    TbgcrIH.jpg
    gZq7ycb.jpg

Claire got married to her boyfriend, Nathan who has since moved in.
    2cS1Pjf.jpg
    hbkwXJe.jpg
    IUr0T9F.jpg
    48PP9j6.jpg

Daniel had his baby alien. It's a girl and her name is Daria.
    znPnnbp.jpg
    W9lxDWo.jpg

I moved the family to a brand new house!
    7FhD3Sy.jpg
    56s8XRG.jpg

I kicked Claire and Nathan out, since they are not heirs.
    0gAtmbW.jpg
    c41QIeD.jpg

A lot of funny stuff happened on the side of this...

My youngest teen, Melinda is a real diva and piece of work.
    nlVib9R.jpg
    mAJ7baD.jpg
    I4h56kg.jpg

The house is full of traps, lmao.
    fytKBty.jpg

AMxDnGJ.jpg
    oZnMH02.jpg
    tK6H5fg.jpg

Melinda gets her just desserts from Nathan as a result of the shower dye.
    EuIOaQs.jpg
    9U0700E.jpg
    VpVlWxl.jpg

She must be plotting revenge at this point... It never ends lol
    nL4dqlO.jpg

Claire falls into the whoopee trap.
    1vhZI65.jpg
    VbqXCK5.jpg

That whoopee trap was laid out by Zack actually. :p Melinda must have prodded him to do it.

The pic spam ends for now. Maybe I'll post some more of it later. :D
    NK4koaX.png
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited September 2016
    @earthgirl Lol at Daniel getting abducted and having another baby just as his older children are growing up and finding mates! Nice new house, btw. Melinda looks to be a handful! Maybe she needs boarding school, lol. She looks all sweet and innocent but pure evil lurks within.
    @lanlyn Yep Sebastian and his bright yellow sportscar. His favorite color is yellow, hence the car. And he is definitely a movie star. Everywhere he goes in game sims mob him for autographs.

Gonna do this in two parts. The electricity went out for several hours last night. For lanlyn, I'm going to review the siblings' relationship as it evolved over time.

Screenshot-171_zps05373ef6.jpg

Hard to believe based on appearance, but Savannah and Sebastian are full-blooded (or full-pixeled?) brother and sister. They have the same mother and same father. Here they are with their mother.

daddyslilgirl_zpsf0ef05a4.jpg

Savannah's blond hair came from her father, Nathan (pictured) and the Jolinas. Sebastian's darker hair (and by extension, Kaydence's) came from his mother.

Screenshot-119_zpse70cb182.jpg

Nathan was the son of Jamie Jolina and Nigel Plumb. As an adult, he began to use the hyphenated name Jolina-Plumb as a way to honor both of his parents.

Screenshot-5.jpg

Savannah was a teenager when her younger brother, Sebastian, was born. In fact, it was Savannah who gave him his nickname of 'Bassy' which stuck. She even visited him in Bridgeport and communicated with him in a series of letters. This continued throughout most of adulthood, until Savannah became dissatisfied with a lot of Sebastian's decisions.

Screenshot-44.jpg

The future movie star looking serious. Savannah wrote wistfully about the young Sebastian:
    He has this easy, breezy manner about him, like he doesn't have a care in the world. Kinda like...kinda like dad, actually. I'm envious of him, really. Friendships and things come so easily for him.

Screenshot-108.jpg

Savannah went on to assist Sebastian in obtaining custody of Kaydence during his separation proceedings from Kaydence's mother, pop star Madison Avenue.
    First of all, my job since he was born has been to protect him. That's my job as a big sister. But there comes a point where I can't protect him anymore. And I certainly can't protect him from himself.

wildchild1_zps14009ecc.jpg

It's difficult to believe, looking at them now, that of the two of them, Savannah was the rebellious one. But it's true. Sebastian had been class valedictorian and hardly spent a day in any sort of trouble. In short, he was 'perfect.'

Screenshot-213.jpg

Savannah's mother, Shandra, breaks the news that she is pregnant with Sebastian

Screenshot-22.jpg

Nevertheless, Sebastian looked up to Savannah and often came to her for advice.
    It was two in the morning, and I was dead dog tired. But I didn't care. Bassy was in trouble.
    So I fixed him a pipin' hot plate of macaroni and cheese and sat him down for a little heart-to-heart. "Tell me what's going on," I began, looking right into his deep blue eyes. They're the exact same ones as my father's, the same shade, shape and size.
    He looked at me plaintively. "It's Daisy."
    I knew it was girl trouble. It couldn't be anything else. Teenage girls are trouble. I should know, I was one.

Screenshot-31.jpg

She often helped Sebastian with homework.

4.bp.blogspot.com/_4IV7Q1VPymg/S09yAseA7VI/AAAAAAAACZA/F7N3i38BPcw/s1600/Screenshot-263.jpg

In many ways, the young Sebastian was in awe of his sister. At one point he wanted to go to Egypt with her.

Screenshot-3772.jpg

Now, though, Savannah was playing hardball with him. Lecturing him like she lectures her kids, Savannah, though she loves him dearly, excoriated him for his continued misdeeds.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @lanlyn -I use that and the missing auto-soils because they both fixed an issue in the game.Great update!
    @Zabeth0 -I find the waiters might work in taverns,pubs and bistro locations.The Ivanovtich family started making food preserves out of their cooked meals since I've got a Mod that enables that.
    @ddsims3world -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @Randomness000 -They went to bed late because I'd switched back to making them active after playing my other family.Thanks for the comment.
    @venusdmilosims -Thanks for the comment.They did find a use for it preserving their cooked meals.Great update!
    earthgirl -Great update!
    Storybrook County,Maine-Winter-1551.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky woke up to a freakishly warm first winter morning and got ready for the day as their eggs hatched into chicks.
    29642061402_470359e0e9.jpg
    29753892065_3686a8e970.jpg
    29753885435_719fd38138.jpg
    Ami started cooking group meals to use for making preserves with their new canning station.
    29753878025_92369a2a3d.jpg
    They both listened to tabcasts while doing chores to learn alchemy.
    29128833553_91cc7f9bbd.jpg
    They both sat down and started writing on their laptops until bedtime though they got new sections of wall up for the new bedroom.
    29128831113_e095cc9615.jpg
    29128829713_93cecf15f1.jpg
    It was 8:30 in the evening when they went to bed for the night.
    29126754114_2c46bcc20c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @earthgirl Claire makes a lovely YA. Nice wedding too. ...Very sweet little alien baby! ...I love their new home. Lots of room and beautiful. I like all the open space and the windowed dining room. ...LOL at all the traps.

@venusdemilosims Thanks for giving the background on Bassy and Savannah. You know, the other day when I was responding to your last post, I tried to find Sebastian's nickname in past messages, but couldn't locate it. I remembered he had one. ...I read through the letters on your blog. What a neat idea to use letters for updates! Super idea.

@TadOlson So far, I have the Chef's Plant in my Monte Vista game, but it hasn't fully grown yet. I'll report on its yield when it does. ...Love those baby chicks! I have the cow store item too, but don't use it as much as the chickens.
  • Options
    wwaaeeaswwwaaeeasw Posts: 5 New Member
    hey guys i have a question!
    can you add friends for sims 3 via this forum site??
    and if so anyone who's active for showtime can you please add me??
    thanks and much love!
    -weird 🐸🐸🐸🐸 name
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Let's see, I think I've missed posting some of my updates to this thread, but here are a couple of recent ones. Hope you guys like animals!

Twinbrook. This chapter talks about all the pet activities: A Place of Pets
    Teaser pics ...

Spade terrorizes the postman.
    OnTheRun.jpg

Miss Marple, good-natured and well behaved.
    DiFetchMarple.jpg

Digital pet sprites.
    SpriteTalk.jpg

Wild West. A chapter about Traveller the horse: Trav Runs Free
    Teaser pics ...

Trav runs with the herd.
    TravRunsWild%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Awed by the legendary unicorn.
    TravRunsWild%2B%25285%2529.jpg

The waterfall park after clearing more space for the horses.
    FishingHoleChanges%2B%25281%2529.jpg
  • Options
    @wwaaeeasw I don't think you can add friends here. I might be wrong, but I think you can only do that at the old site. You can ask for friends in posts here, and when you learn their old forum profile names, you request friendships there.

As for me, I have Showtime, but don't do SimPort. My name is the same on the old Sims 3 site though if you want to request me as just a friend. I read the wall posts there and mark likes now and then, but don't comment much. My time zone is different from most players, and I'm not usually in game when others are.
  • Options
    @lanlyn -I love the chickens and the cow though I've not had a chance to use it yet though that's coming soon in Storybrook.Great pictures!
    @wwaaeeasw -Hi there!I've got the entire collection and haven't done much with Sowtime yet.I got a Mod to release the simport items without doing simport.I'm currently doing a 100 baby challenge in Storybrook set in the mid-16th century and they don't have a lot of showtime things going on there yet.
    Winter Weather Alert-Storybrook is in the middle of very severe five day blizzard with temperatures down to -20*C and winds of 100mph with gusts up to 125mph.All vehicle travel is suspened for the winter and foot travel is to be done with extreme caution.
    29744625386_02dc9821dd_c.jpg
    29667984022_eb6fe26a8d_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @TadOlson Lovely snow pics. Hope they make it through the winter storm ok!
    @lanlyn Beautiful photos of the horses running in the field with the rainbow! Looks like the bot is good with animals. Funny, the horse in your story is named Traveller, Sage's Hanoverian has the same name. Thanks for reading through the letters! I realize it's a lot. Hopefully you got a better sense of the type of person the young Sebastian was, before he met Madison (Kaydence's mother). He was a young man in the big city alone, trying to make his way in the world. I've been working on a draft where Kaydence finds the letters her father and aunt were sharing.

I'm knee deep in my niece's financial aid application... and construction workers were at my house today... so bear with me.

4fUfGMV.jpg

When we last left off, Sebastian Jolina-Plumb, the award-winning actor famous for playing the lead role in the movie version of 'Zombies? Zombies!' was paying his older sister, Savannah, an unexpected visit. And he had something to tell her.

EIKm1NY.jpg

His sunglasses were so bright they reflected the Landgraab mansion off of them. Savannah and Sebastian's father, Nathan, had built his dream home in the exclusive Summer Hill circle, where the Landgraab and Alto mansions faced each other.

pAdFJyL.jpg

Sebastian walked into the remodeled version of his childhood home with obvious trepidation. He knew that what he had to tell Savannah would change everything.

zO6WNh0.jpg

The two exchanged mild pleasantries, first. Sebastian wasn't a confrontational guy, far from it. In some respects, it got him into trouble.

8gZgzBQ.jpg

He reacted when he saw his nephew, Sawyer, talking to his imaginary friend.

c32XOtK.jpg

Savannah had Sawyer on the brain when Sebastian complimented her on her cleverness.

u9M3WUw.jpg

Sebastian exhaled deeply. "Skylar called me last night," he began.
    "Really?"
    "She says she is unhappy at the arts school and wants to come home."

HvIiZAT.jpg

Flanked by a photograph of their parents, Savannah was incredulous. "I spent three years trying to get her into that school and she's barely been there three weeks and wants to come home?"
    "That's what she says."
    Shaking her head in disbelief, Savannah let out a resigned sigh. "I'll talk to her teachers and find out what's going on."

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited September 2016
    @venusdemilosims You always tell the greatest stories! :) I have to ask: Have you ever read my Holland Family Challenge story? If you have the time, I would be honored if you did.

I also welcome any of YOU who would like to read my story to head on over to the thread here :) I've been told that it's one you can get *s*u*c*k*e*d* into. :p

If there are any pictures missing in the many beginning chapters of the story, I hope you'll forgive that. Most are there last time I checked. It may start out a little slow, but it picks up quick. ;) Happy Simming everyone!

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Spade terrorizes the postman.
    OnTheRun.jpg

Had a good laugh over this one, makes me smile every time I think about it. funny, funny.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @Evalen: Me to
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    (Copied from WHIYSGT thread)

Thanks to those who replied! I will get to replies & Part 2 of house interior/exterior pics this thursday!

In the meantime I'll give updates to the luxorite house:

Update%201_zpsae0cxavh.jpg

Update%202_zpsnneg3a4g.jpg

I did some customization w/ the outdoor space on the second floor as well give a different personality feeling w/ the garage.

Do you think the outdoor balcony w/ the outdoor blinds & plant/fountain sculpture work well?
    :)

Update%203_zpsgl1yb7bu.jpg

Also did bit a change in wallpaper & floor choices.
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.They're making it though they'll have a few more days of that blizzard and it's very scary when the house shakes as if it's about to fall down.Great update!
    @emorrill -Hi there!
    @evalen -Great update!
    @msbeckycat -I hope you're finally about to stick to a game without it glitching out.
    @ddsims3world -I saw your update in the other thread.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky woke up early to another day of the blizzard raging outside and got ready for the day before tending the chores.
    29711408832_face03f0f4.jpg
    Eli was playing an online social game on her iPad while Ami was painting and listening to a tabcast on inventing as he painted.
    29531761280_dfffbb8a9b.jpg
    Ami sold his painting for 1500$ while Eli was starting a tabcast on inventing on her iPad and about to start a painting.
    29531757500_23cc65909d.jpg
    She finished the painting as Ami was studying inventing online with the iPad again.
    29198192713_4b3d6251a6.jpg
    The town was looking deserted like a ghost town with the blizzard while they were busy for the afternoon.
    29531739820_30394e411a.jpg
    Eli was studying inventing as Ami used the washroom.
    29531737870_6c4b2e5c88.jpg
    They'd gone out to build an igloo and ended up trying for a baby in it.
    29741645601_b6e9d9bc26.jpg
    They went inside and got another section of wall built before getting to bed at 8PM.
    29741642551_09ba961772.jpg
  • Options
    earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    A lot of stuff has happened in my game.

Zack got married to his girlfriend, Keri.
    oikwDvq.jpg
    04kuBsl.jpg

And they tried for their first baby as well. :)
    KHvbitr.jpg
    g5CMK7g.jpg

Melinda has been dating the most rebellious boy in school. :wink:
    SaWafyP.jpg
    1pcE5tl.jpg

They became BF and GF. :)
    F884dey.jpg

Dalia is now a child and is already making (human) friends.
    8bHPxuq.jpg

She brags about her brother. XD
    1QGtCo7.jpg

Melinda grew up and I kicked her out to be on her own.
    OqwaQls.jpg

Keri had her baby. It's a boy and his name is Draven.
    cBvVnIl.jpg
    FuprqJy.jpg

Dalia brought home a friend from school: her NEPHEW!
    This is Claire's son, Juan, who's a Neurotic kid. Claire and Nathan broke up in the meantime and she was left to raise Juan alone.
    Yes, Dalia is literally his aunt, lol.
    cCJRBKw.jpg

Peggy and Daniel were extatic to meet their first grandson. :)
    UxQ5ThR.jpg
    30aSJS3.jpg

Draven had his first birthday.
    NS3S98M.jpg

He turned out to be a mini-Zack. :smiley:
    411854F.jpg
    kaMI3pD.jpg

Keri is pregnant again.
    OLOSnMH.jpg

That's it with the pic spam for today. ^^
    NK4koaX.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    This update takes place the same day Traveller ran with the herd and Roy prepared to win another of his games.

The Way of the Wiccan

Just when Roy thought he was beginning to understand Holly, she turned over a new leaf.
    FigLeaf%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Holly was waking up before dawn, running around outside with barely enough clothes to cover her essentials. She even started wearing shrub leaves. Roy couldn't figure it out. And the leaf skirt was distracting.
    FigLeaf%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Good thing he had Riley at home, someone to talk man-to-man with. Well, man-to-boy anyway.
    RoyAndSon%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Riley: When I grow up I want to be just like you, Dad.
    Roy: Well son, you pay attention and I'll tell you all you need to know about life.
    RoyAndSon%2B%25282%2529.jpg

But Roy was beginning to wonder whether he knew as much about women as he thought he did. When he asked Holly about her new plant-hugging behavior, she sounded like she'd joined a cult or something.

Holly: I've returned to my Wiccan roots. Summoning the Goddess. Communing with Nature. Invoking my full Feminine Power. ... You know, Roy, you ought to get in touch with YOUR feminine side. It's liberating.
    Roy: My what? Are you out of your mind!
    FigLeaf%2B%25284%2529.jpg

That's when Roy decided he needed to confide in Traviller again. He certainly couldn't talk to Riley about the boy's step-mom. It would have to be man-to-horse for this.

Roy: What the heck, Trav! The woman's trying to turn me into her girlfriend. Wants me to sit under the moon with her and sing about our mothers--or some such bull.
    Traveller: Maybe she just wants to get closer to you, Roy. Share feelings.
    Roy: Feelings! I don't have feelings ... and even if I did, I sure as heck wouldn't talk about them. What kind of man whines about feelings?
    WesternLife%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Traveller: And just what do you think you're doing right now, Mr Thorn?
    Roy: Hey, you're suppose to be on my side! ... This conversation is done, horse. Go eat your oats.
    WesternLife%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Roy went back into the house and started preparing for the game that night. It wasn't long before Holly joined him.

Holly: Roy, I've really been working hard on my alchemy skills. So many facts about herbs, rocks ... insects. There's a lot of untapped power in bugs, Roy. You'd be surprised.
    Roy: Bugs?
    Holly: Sure. And I bet I could come up with an energy drink that would help build your muscles.
    Exercising%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Roy: All I need is exercise, babe. ... Sorry, hon, but I'm trying to concentrate here.
    Holly: Bug juice will help you exercise at higher levels, Roy. I'll have an energy drink ready for you tonight.
    Roy: Thanks anyway, sweetheart, but I'll be fine without a bug drink.
    Exercising%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Holly: Roy, you can drink the elixir right before the game. And I'll even charm you with good luck! I want to support you and your career. Don't you want to support my career?
    Roy: Well, sure. Course I do ...
    Exercising%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Roy tried to rush out of the house that evening, but Holly caught him by the door and pushed the energy drink into his hands. Roy couldn't refuse.

Roy: Better hit me quick with that luck thing, babe, cuz my stomach is starting to complain about the bug juice. I guess I'm not used to all that power.
    Holly: Well, maybe I should try a lower distillation until your body adjusts to the elixir. I'm still learning about all this, Roy. But honestly, I'm advancing fast.
    Roy: That's wonderful, sweetheart, but I better go now. You and Riley enjoy the game. I'll see you later.
    HollyAlchemyPromotion.jpg

_____

That night after the game, Holly was drawn out to the countryside just as Traveller had been. The magic couldn't be resisted. Holly saw some mysterious lights near the river and went to investigate.

Could these be the Will-O-Wisp fairy lights she'd heard so much about?
    WillOWisps%2B%25281%2529.jpg

As she carefully approached, Holly was amazed when the lights didn't disappear. She was able to reach out and capture one of the delicate creatures.
    WillOWisps%2B%25282%2529.jpg

When the Will-O-Wisps continued to circle around her, Holly discovered that she could hold one in her hand and communicate with it through her senses and intuition.
    WillOWisps%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Holly knew the lights were there to help her, so she would take them home and see what secrets they revealed.
    WillOWisps%2B%25284%2529.jpg
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @TadOlson Neat weather report. Storybrook looks amazing in the snow. ...Do you use an NRaas mod to stop the traffic during snow storms?

@venusdemilosims My sim family bought the horse Traveller at the Equestrian Center and I liked the name, so kept it. ...That's a great closeup of Bassy in his sunglasses. Nice detail. ...So Sebastian is worried about Skylar. Wonder what trouble she's having and if it's serious or not.

@Evalen Spade is the only "active" dog in any of my games with the aggressive trait. He was a stray before joining the household, so I thought the trait was fitting and didn't change it. He really is a good dog, just doesn't like the postman. LOL

@ddsims3world Love the colorful awnings on the white house. I think everything works well together, in keeping with the palm trees, hot tub, and fountains.

@earthgirl Congrats to Zack and to Keri on the babies. ...Melinda looked so sweet and wholesome compared to her rebellious boyfriend! ...Love Dalia's hair. ...I liked the pic of Peggy and Daniel with their grandson.
  • Options
    @lanlyn Lol at Holly and Roy, they crack me up. Did she travel to the future? That outfit... Anyway, the wisps are neat, I've never seen them in game before. Reminds me of that scene in Brave where Merida follows the wisps to the witch's cottage. How do you get them? Sage got her horse as a teenager.

C4v1QeD.jpg

Sage and Traveller

@earthgirl Busy family... Draven is adorable. Looks like Keri has her hands full! Figures Melinda would date the school's 'bad boy', lol.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @venusdemilosims Really cute pic of Sage and Traveller. ...Holly hasn't been to the future. Not sure which outfit you mean. The leaf one? That's CC. I happened to see it by chance and decided to download it because it was unique. It's actually a Sims 2 conversion.

...This was the first time for me to see will-o-the-wisps too. It's a custom world, so I imagine the creator added a spawner. They originally came with Late Night, but I've read that they're glitched out now and don't appear. But I also have this mod in my game: Epic Spawners. Maybe that's why I found some?? They're still very rare though. I added one of those epic spawners in another world, but the will-o-the-wisps never showed. I'm still watching for them.
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    @Randomness00, Thanks for the comment!

@venusdemilosims, Thanks for the comments & your welcome! Very nice pics of your sims & update!

@lanlyn, it's quite useful & realistic as the only problem be not able to upgrade. It's okay anyway! Thanks for the comments! Very nice update! Yeah the colors of the awning works well! If only there were more awnings which would've been cool.

@TadOlson, Your welcome & thanks for the comment! Very nice updates!

--

Luxorite Part 2: Before latest updated changes

Luxorite%2017_zpspzvvmwbd.jpg

Luxorite%2018_zpsv7eli2gg.jpg

Luxorite%2019_zpskcjfhy1m.jpg

Luxorite%2020_zpsp7g7maab.jpg

Luxorite%2021_zpshqiswvsw.jpg

Luxorite%2022_zpsbauuxufy.jpg

Luxorite%2023_zpsufq7jeuo.jpg

Luxorite%2024_zpswjfdabm8.jpg

Luxorite%2025_zpsjgtpjzxu.jpg

Luxorite%2026_zpsk80seprh.jpg

Luxorite%2027_zpszs3nnz6a.jpg

Luxorite%2028_zpsqy6saoqx.jpg

Luxorite%2029_zpsmdoltuml.jpg

Luxorite%2030_zpsmn1geab7.jpg

Luxorite%2031_zpsnl2qwgk9.jpg

Luxorite%2032_zpsobhk5kdg.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited September 2016
    1znorb4.jpg

Zelda: "That's Mr. Prissypants for I hate it, right? No, wait, that's Mr. Prissypants for not only do I hate it, but I hate all your food, and I haven't even tasted it all yet, huh?"

Rafael: Her tone was of amusement...he would almost feel relieved if she yelled at him for something. He had been used to attack her...it was hard to believe that she didn't feel betrayed by that...but he had actually read her mind and knew that she didn't, she'd forgiven him for it while he was actually being used to attack her. "I am not tryink to insult you, Zyelda...I vill eat it."

Zelda: "Pfft, whatever, I don't care if you throw it away, I only fixed this to get you healthy stuff asap because I want you to stick around, you know and not die on me. Because apparently that's totally what you've been trying to do, and you slept forever."

Rafael: He couldn't even smile at her adorable impatience, because he was fighting off blushing in embarrasment. He'd stayed in bed hiding when he should have gotten up; he knew she was impatient. He wondered how many hours she felt 'forever' was, but surely it was only hours, as it had been when he had been painting. Surely she wouldn't have been patient enough to let him sleep longer, but even if it was ten minutes he should have just got up and not been so selfish. He sighed, he couldn't fix it now. "I apyologize forr scarrink you, Zyelda."

Zelda: "Well, now we've been married like four days and you've been asleep for almost half of that. So you're totally making it up to me."

2cp3rs6.jpg

Rafael: "I haf byeen aslyeep forr almyost tvo dyays?" His immediate concern was that he'd be fired for not showing up to work, and after 'fired' meant 'deported and then killed' for years, it was hard for him to not panic automatically when thinking about it...then he realized that the vampire that Zelda had burned had been the boss of the criminals; the criminals likely had a new boss by now, so he'd missed the upset that would have allowed him to seize more power if he had only been working for the criminals at the time...still others would have moved up in the organization...which meant that he'd probably still have an easier time moving up the ladder when he got in to work, as long as he didn't take too long.

t8ow0y.jpg

Zelda: "Yep! I totally let you sleep, and I totally stuck around curled up to you in my undies until I couldn't stand it anymore, but I'm sure we'll get plenty of bedroom time in the tropics. You know, when you take me on an actual honeymoon like they do in the movies. You know, somewhere with palm trees and beaches and no vampires! And I'm wanting to do it human style with like flying in an airplane and driving in shiny cars and stuff. I can totally be stuck on a plane with you for hours and play with the seats and little air buttons and stuff. We can see real stewardesses and stuff being all 'tray table up' and 'there are flotation devices under your seats!' "

33db4ld.jpg

Rafael: "Zyelda I can't go to an airrporrt! I can't gyet on a plyane! Your vhat are they? Fathyerrland vas Gerrmany, yourrs is Homelyant Securrryity- vill chyeck theirr recorrds and know I van't a cityizen lyast veek!"

30rw381.jpg

Zelda: "They're just a bunch of humans, Rafael, I can totally torch them if they try anything...or turn them into bugs if you don't want them hurt, they can't touch us. Of course, that'd make it less romantic... the flying thing...with a bunch of bugs on the plane..."

2j0e900.jpg

Rafael: "Zyelda, can't ve just...not fly?" While he would rather like to have less fasccists in the world, he had a terrible idea that Zelda did not know the scale of human governments or was perhaps not taking them seriously...she did have a limit on how much magic she had...and there were a lot of government agents...and he wanted absolutely no chance that either of them would end up in a hidden torture base somewhere...and if the fasccists figured out that there were deathflowers... he felt sick thinking about it... "Plyease?"

Zelda: "Wow, Rafael if you're that set against flying, sure, we'll skip flying, but lots of cars and um.. boats to make up for it, okay?"

Rafael: "Of courrse. Evyen if I haf to styeal all the carrs myself. Just not flyink."

33xyqhd.jpg

Rafael: They were in a taxi headed towards the criminal hideout; Zelda had a gym bag full of uncut diamonds at her feet. Evidently this was 'witch banking'- she'd bring them in diamonds she summoned, and they would get her whatever she wanted, then get the diamonds cut and sold to reimburse themselves as much as possible...he suspected that more often than not, the criminals made out better than the witches, but he suspected that booking a last minute trip to the tropics during the winter would make up for whatever they might have gotten from Zelda before...he was glad he didn't have to make the arrangements!

Zelda: "Wow, there is like no wind in here, it's weird." She laughed. "What's that smell?"

Rafael: He found himself glad this was a relatively clean cab, the cabs in town here were so much cleaner than the ones he remembered in Bridgeport, where the air fresheners were actually barely covering up the smell of vomit or blood or sour milk or rancid oil from leaked take out food that had never been cleaned out of the matted carpeting. This one was covering the fresh vinyl of a semi new car. In fact, there were vacuum lines in the carpeting at their feet. He wasn't really sure why Zelda was so charmed to be doing things 'the human way' all the sudden, but perhaps it was just a novelty that would wear off. Still, he was happy her first taxi ride with him was in a clean taxi. "An airr frreshenyerr, some kyind of orrange myint I belief."

dmxy5f.jpg

Zelda: "We're breathing the same air...like under the covers!" She giggled mischievously.

Rafael: "So ve arre, though therre is morre airr and yit is drrawn in frrom outsyide and then varrmed thrrough the carr's heatyerr thrrough re-cirrculyation." It was hard to believe how exotic a simple car ride seemed to Zelda. The driver had even looked back in puzzlement when Zelda had gotten into the car and didn't know how to put the seat belts on and Rafael had to help her...and when she'd commented about how the car moved 'like a big clunky broom someone else was steering'. He wondered if the driver was from town or didn't know that witches were real and how strange this conversation seemed. He would tip her well for being smart enough not to interrupt them.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to apply his accent for a whole sentence!
    Post edited by Zabeth0 on
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I have been away on holiday for a week, jsut got back the other day.

Great updates everyone.
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Recently i came back to The Sims 3

pRtcv6t.jpg

BGtsqdB.jpg

V0XvQpT.jpg

i5zgstD.jpg

NyVp5yM.jpg

HTlENw4.jpg

FTFP021.jpg

IrBX3Hx.jpg

s04gFXS.jpg

JpFlNSm.jpg

QwqNGyq.jpg

n4GLbK7.jpg

hgUb3eu.jpg

9Qfey0E.jpg

6WKDNsT.jpg

XPYPZQS.jpg

9qIAceM.jpg

WQ8nSpf.jpg

IRSj3FZ.jpg

anEmxjb.jpg

u6DwdxK.jpg

W5w54DV.jpg

mlyVCJm.jpg
  • Options
    @ddsims3world I like the candles and nectar bottle set out of the heart rugs. I also like the idea of closets. I've never done that before. Love the choice of tiles on your balcony.

@Zabeth0 I enjoyed reading Rafael's thoughts. His panic about his job. ...So fun with Zelda talking about the plane and the look on Rafael's face! ...And the car conversation. Rafael is like a fish out of water. Totally disoriented about his world and about Zelda.

@Silverofdreams30 Welcome home! Hope you had a good holiday.

@AlwaysTheSun Those are awesome pictures. Loved the one with the full moon. ...The one with the cat is cute too. ...I also liked the proposal pic with the cameraman. Nice graphics!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top