Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Beginner's Modeling Bootcamp♥ ~ Closed

Comments

• Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    I am having so much trouble with the angles. I'm at work now until 10pm tonight so I will read up on it again and try to get a decent angle, but I have been working on it. Hopefully won't need an extension but will let you know by tomorrow afternoon.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2016
    Assignment%20Results.png~original
    1st Place
    MissBirdie with Elle
    Total: 137.8/150
    MissBirdie%20-%20AMr.png~original
    MizzieJudgeHeadshot.png~original
    Image Quality - 9/10
    Image Composition - 9/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance – 9/10
    Requirements – 9.5/10
    Total - 45/50
    Ohhh wow! I think you just slayed everyone with this MissBirdie! Very nicely done! Adding in the sprays and foam onto Elle’s legs was a nice touch and really helped her appear like she was in the image! Elle does have a few rough areas from the cutting, remember to try and smooth them out. The hair bandana does go well with the outfit, but the braids glitch through it. It honestly looks like it was made for a large hair as it is set pretty far back on her head, but otherwise it looks nice. Also, the shading on her legs is a bit much (almost looks like she’s wearing pantyhose!), doesn’t match the upper body, and there’s too much shade on her right leg that’s facing the sun. Lastly, I feel like she needed at least a bracelet, but that’s just me. xD Other than that, really blown away by this edit, so congrats!

JojoJudgeHeadshot_1.png~original
    Image Quality 9.2/10
    Image Composition 9.2/10
    Creativity 9/10
    Model Appearance 9.4/10
    Requirements 9.5/10
    Total 46.3/50
    Are you sure you’re a beginner missbirdie! This is fabulous. When I first looked at it, a bunch of things grabbed my attention. I was taken by the colours at first. Her amber skin against the white waves. It looks so great, she definitely belongs at the beach with that sun kissed skin! Next her outfit was great, red is and will always be the best eye catching colour. Not only is eye catching but it is also very sexy on a model. Your accessories were minimal but all very well co-ordinated in your shot well. Your added things: such as the wave foam on her legs is also another fantastic touch to the picture, brings some realism and makes her look like she’s standing in the water. Really well chosen background, I can never find good beach pics! Nothing bad to report here hun, truly amazing.

GramatiqueJudgeHeadshot1.png~original
    Image Quality - 9.5/10
    Image Composition - 9/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 9.5/10
    Requirements - 10/10
    Total - 46.5/50
    Woow, such an awesome entry! I really like the fact that she’s walking as the waves crash to the shore. I like her simple yet elegant look, and it truly looks like some sort of photoshoot. I’ve always been a fan of how you shade your models, it’s smooth and not too overdone. My only real qualm is the background, it looks to me like they sky and the beach were separate (it looks like the sky should be a little bit brighter, though this could be an effect of colour balance and some desaturation). Honestly perhaps one of the strongest entries this round, well done. :)

2nd Place
    Penguin with Sabrina
    Total: 126.6/150
    Penguin%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 8/10
    Image Composition – 8.5/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance – 8.5/10
    Requirements – 9/10
    Total – 42.5/50
    Dig the blue theme, love the sunglasses, love the nails, and loooove the sandcastle! This was one of the best ones submitted, it was different from the rest and has a fun atmosphere! Anyways, the background is super bright, it’s hard to look at and you can’t see the ocean or sky very clearly, but it’s a good thing we can tell it’s a beach still. I did notice some choppiness in the cutting, so be extra careful with that next time, even part of her arm is missing! Great job on the shadow but it needs to be blurred a bit, it’s too solid, and it’s in the wrong position, but since the image is so bright figuring out where the lighting is can be difficult, so not really focused on that! In the end it was really good, just needed some work!

Image Quality 7.5/10
    Image Composition 8.2/10
    Creativity 8/10
    Model Appearance 8.4/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 40.1/50
    Nice picture here penguinwa. First of all I really love your outfit choice. The blues really pop and come out to me straight away. I also love the colour co-ordination with your accessories and EVEN right down the stripey blue on your nails. Great attention to detail. I really love that. Even though this isn’t other contests, I’m also appreciating the large picture. Often your pictures are a little small for the eye ... but I really do enjoy them when they are big! The background is nice I think the addition of the sandcastle makes it fun and gives the picture that something else instead of a blank scene. But the backdrop in general is very very white. It doesn’t have a great amount of ocean colour and sky because it is a little intense. Not the biggest deal, but just something to be mindful of when choosing backgrounds with little texture and plain colours. I just wanted to add, YEY for shadows! It’s a good shadow so I just wanted to give you a high five for that one. Good picture hun.

Image Quality - 8/10
    Image Composition - 9/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 44/50
    I really like the overall blue theme your model has! Colour coordinating is one of the core points that I look at, and you definitely nailed it in this one! I think it also complements the background - especially the candles in the sandcastle. Speaking of the sandcastle, it adds quite a lot to your image. The biggest shortcoming is definitely the ratio of the model: she seems a little stretched. The sea and the sky in the background is a little bit too bright, but that’s just me being nitpicky. Overall, very good entry, good job. :)

3rd Place
    Zita1966z with Demi
    Total: 126.4/150
    Zita%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 8.5/10
    Image Composition – 7.5/10
    Creativity – 7.5/10
    Model Appearance – 9.5/10
    Requirements – 9/10
    Total - 42/50
    WOW! Demi is freakin’ smoking! I adore everything about her appearance, the pieces go together so well and the pose is nice. However, I’m a little disappointed in the background. It’s not very interesting to look at, and the water is pretty low quality. Also, she’s a little too tall for the water (unless she’s supposed to be very tall? Let us know!), remember to check proportions, and lowering her to mid-thigh would have helped. There are some noticeable smudges around her too, so make sure to lower your smudge numbers or use the sharpen tool after to correct them. Smudging should never be noticeable (kind of like a panty line in the pants, lol)! Overall, I love her appearance but the background doesn’t do her justice.

Image Quality 8.3/10
    Image Composition 8.6/10
    Creativity 8.5/10
    Model Appearance 8.7/10
    Requirements 8.8/10
    Total 42.9/50
    Great picture. Love the background. Very pretty with the crystal water and a very beautiful model included. I think you did well in this challenge. She is definitely pulling out all the sex in this one. I think a different angle on the camera would have been good though. There is always looking off into the distance, and a side look. But it seems a little misplaced in the picture if that makes sense. The pose itself is fun, which is great to see at the beach. And that bathing suit is absolutely smashing ... I love your attention to the little details though Zita. The way you match her nails and things like that. While I like the background, Demi's looks like a giant on it. If she was to be standing in this water, and you compare it to where the water surface looks ... she feels like she needs to be further down in the picture. There is a little smudging going on in the picture, but it's all very neat and tidy. Which is great. Nice picture Zita, Demi is so gorgeous.

Image Quality - 8/10
    Image Composition - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 41.5/50
    Nice image, Zita! I am a fan of Demi’s look. <3 Nice style overall, and that pose is amazing. Again, my points are more directed towards the image quality and composition. I really have to give you props on using Paint; that program restricts an editor quite a bit! More effort could have been added onto making it look like she is truly part of the background. Nevertheless, it’s a good entry, well done. :)

4th Place
    Jenny with Jada
    Total: 126.3/150
    Jenny%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 8.5/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance – 7.5/10
    Requirements – 8.5/10
    Total - 41/50
    I’m loving how the blue glow from CAS matches this background. It’s a great coincidence that helps the image! The suit, hat and nails are cute together, but she needs more accessorizing. Also, the use of the pose and hat is pretty creative, but her finger is slightly glitching into it, and it is the same pose as Zita's, so make sure to pay attention to what others are submitting. Jada does have sharp edges on her, and the line on her body from the cc is very odd to look at. I recommend smudging the line down her body to blend it in, and the suit would have to be drawn on a bit to blend the bit sticking out and not connecting. Also, adore Jada’s eyes and the great eye contact (although one eye looks a bit off, I think the pose maker made a mistake :joy:)!

Image Quality 8.8/10
    Image Composition 8.6/10
    Creativity 8.4/10
    Model Appearance 9/10
    Requirements 8.5/10
    Total 43.3/50
    What a nice clean cut picture. Your cutting skills are awesome by the way. Not one jaggy edge to be seen anywhere. I mean I’m also guilty of the jaggies, but this is great. Very envious! She looks very youthful and attractive on the beach. I think the slight tilt of the camera to get the eye contact would have really brought this picture home. I think you did really well with it. I have said it to a few contestants, but I think that cutting away the un used space ids important so your model is the focus. Because it draws the eye to unnecessary areas on the background. Make her shine in your pictures and experiment with your skills, I know you have them! You have everything else conquered. I can see you doing really well and being a superstar by the time this contest is through. Great work.

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Image Composition - 8.5/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 42/50
    I really like this entry. Her pose and her make-up are definitely the strongest points of this entry. Unfortunately, the jagged lines around her hair (and some parts of the knuckles of her right hand) tanks the image quality, which is unfortunate because it’s a smooth cut everywhere else. There is a lack of accessory, though to me the golden details of the outfit can “speak” as an accessory. Otherwise, a great entry, well done. :)

5th Place
    Alex with Nina
    Total: 125.3/150
    Alex%20-%20AMr.png~original
    Image Quality – 8.5/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity – 8/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total – 41/50
    I am seriously in love with that background Alex, very nice! I do think the same effect should have been lightly added to Nina though, it would really give it an interesting appearance. I also love that she is smiling, though I do wish she was looking more towards the camera, but I know the game is limiting so no fault on you of course. Her outfit, while matching her background with a very cute pattern, feels a bit…retro. It’s not really something I would consider for a fashion editorial (quick glance through Google shows you my thoughts easily), so I recommend being more careful on clothing choices next time. If we had done a retro shot you would have scored a 9 in overall appearance, so it’s a good bathing suit (and accompanying accessories), just not for this shot. Other than a little choppiness on the hat, faint white line around the sim from Topaz (be careful! Try to erase it next time), and her being a bit too bright (try to add a contrast filter), I think you did really well with this shot. Good job!

Image Quality 8.5/10
    Image Composition 8/10
    Creativity 7.8/10
    Model Appearance 7.8/10
    Requirements 8.2/10
    Total 40.3/50
    I love this picture. The colours in the picture itself are all very clever. I think the background was very nicely chosen. The sunset tones are very pretty with blue, pink and purple. You also thoughtfully matched in your bathing suit for your sim too ... so that was really nicely done. Her expression is fun and it goes well with the theme, because in reality no one looks really sad at the beach lol. There were a few things in the picture that could be looked at a little closer. I think you will either learn or soon or may need to refine. Is your cutting. It is a tad wonky around the hat area in particular ... the rest is actually really well done. The overall quality of the picture is also great, though the brightness of your sim is rather intense. I think maybe the brightness and contrast have been unevenly balanced. When this happens your Sims body has little to no texture. And their skins end up looking a little 'yellow tinged' none the ness it is a good picture and minimal with style and accessories which is good for the beach. Nice pic I actually really liked it a lot.

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 43/50
    I really do like this outfit, and I believe it’s one of the outfits that falls under haute couture. I really like the red lipstick as an accent as well. Once again my qualm is about the overusing of Topaz Clean. It creates effects that are not intended and lowers the quality of the overall image. This is evident in the white outline of her hair, on her back, and on her forearms. I do like the darker edges, however, it adds some intensity to the image.

6th Place
    SB with Ona
    Total: 124.7/150
    SB%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality - 9/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance – 9/10
    Requirements – 9.5/10
    Total – 44.5/50
    Omg. I am so in love with this background. You had no idea how surprised I was to see you submit this, it was really well done! Did you create the background and sun, or just find it online? The quality is very good, but I noticed on her glasses that there is a fine white line around them, not sure if you cut them out or not but it looks odd (well the glasses in general look odd, not entirely a fan of the style). Composition wise, the different colors of the ocean and the sky are a bit jarring, so if you did combine them I’d be careful next time about the colors. If you didn’t, a filter cut in half could do wonders for either one! Also, a shadow for Ona would have helped her blend into the image, and cropping a bit closer to your model would have really helped. Last, I just want to point out to avoid tinypic next time, it is not a suitable hosting site for modeling. I really loved this photo though!

Image Quality 7.2/10
    Image Composition 7/10
    Creativity 6.5/10
    Model Appearance 7/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 35.7/50
    Nice tropical looking picture. Fits the brief well. Some pointers for the future… Your background is far too small. Therefore making your sim really tiny as well. Even though I can see all her little details and stuff, I can’t appreciate her beauty the way I should. I think that if you were to choose a larger background and have her that bit closer, this would have been a more successful round for you. Also the un used space in the area is not really needed because it takes focus away from the task at hand. Your model is the focus here, make her shine! On another note, really great cut, no jaggies and it’s really great quality. I really appreciate good quality cutting and pictures so well done. (White under her dress). Be careful when cutting and pasting. Other than that. Good job, great first round.

Image Quality - 8/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Requirements - 9.5/10
    Total - 44.5/50
    Wow, is that Bora Bora? Such a good location :D I really like the direction you took in this entry, it’s very fitting for a fashion editorial in my opinion. I love her accessories, from the sunglasses to her sandals. I have to wonder though, were the beach and the sky separate, then edited together? I feel like the sky should be brighter based on the shade of the water - perhaps it was a result of over-saturation. The sun almost looks artificial as well; using lens flare is a more natural method of adding the sun. Still, it’s a good entry, nice one. :smiley:

7th Place
    Pebblycat with Sarah
    Total: 124/150
    Pebblycat%20-%20AMr.png~original
    Image Quality - 9/10
    Creativity – 7.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 41/50
    Oh man, I am really impressed with how clean cut your model is and how clear the background is. Fantastic job in both! Which method did you use for cutting? I like her styling but I feel like she needs something that makes her pop, maybe a different colored suit. Or a gold chain around her waist, would have looked really cute! Now for me, my issues lie in how plain the background is. The background is very flat, there’s not much to make it pop and there is too much unused space. You should try to add in some beach essentials, maybe even some birds or a boat, some rocks, just something to help it.

Image Quality 8.8/10
    Image Composition 8/10
    Creativity 7/10
    Model Appearance 7.2/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 39/50
    First I want to compliment you on such a fantastic cut. This is great. Me as a judge and a viewer in general love a nice clean cut and a great quality picture. Everything about your picture is really good quality, even the background. The only thing I think this picture lacked was a little more personality. You model has plenty of it but the background does seem a little blank and it just needs something to make it pop. I think even a tree or a chair or something in it would have just brought something to the picture that it desperately needed. Even though the plain and simplistic outfit is nice for some picture, sometimes a little pop of colour on your sim may have replaced that extra colour that the background needs. I think the lighting for this picture is great too, it didn’t need a thing since there is no sun and there are clouds, so a nice solid round picture. I think you did well.

Image Quality - 8.5/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 10/10
    Requirements - 9.5/10
    Total - 44/50
    Ohohoho, look at that model! The entry has so much personality, I love it! I love the accessories, and it looks like she’s there to have fun and well… splish splash! Your Sim was cut perfectly too! However, I feel like she could have been seamed into the background more; the beach looks warm and sunny, and it seems like her body was shot indoors. Still a solid entry though. <3
    Post edited by MizoreYukii on
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Assignment%20Results.png~original
    Part 2
    8th Place
    Emma with Sasha
    Total: 123.8/150
    Emma%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 8.5/10
    Image Composition – 8/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements – 8.5/10
    Total – 42/50
    I love that you did an in-game background and a river as the source of water, it’s a unique and creative approach to the assignment. I especially love the cute little otters you added, very nice touch, but the otters could have been blended in a little better, especially the one on the rock, and there is too much blurring on their bodies. Avoid blurring to the point that it is visible, because it defeats the purpose of whatever you are correcting in the first place, and now you have a new error to deal with! Always do it gently and zoom out frequently to keep track of it. I do wish the water was more visible though as this is a water based assignment. Remember that when a requirement is listed to follow it as closely as possible without limiting yourself creatively. Lastly, I love her appearance, the twin buns (and their strange style) are something you’d definitely see in high fashion, and for some reason they just go with the otters and the entire image. I don’t know why, but it definitely works! But that necklace….I really don’t think it fits in, it’s extremely bright and doesn’t complement her ensemble at all. I do like that the colors slightly match the bracelet though, but otherwise I think you should have just scrapped that necklace and even the bracelet and chose something a bit more neutral or complimenting. Well done though!

Image Quality 8/10
    Image Composition 8.2 /10
    Creativity 8/10
    Model Appearance 7.6 /10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 39.8/50
    This picture is immediately appealing to the eye. I think it’s the natural greens that draws me in to like it so much. Let me just say that this in game background is awesome. You gave a great talent for making in game sets! With all this beautiful in game objects, the otters look a little off. Like they don’t belong in the picture somehow. Even though there isn't actual animals for Sims 4 yet, I think finding a stock photo from Sims 3 pets could have worked a lot better. The difference of two different quality focuses just throws the pic. The pose is very nice too, I like that she is interacting with the rock, and it comes off quite natural and looks really good. I think maybe a little bit more background would have helped this picture look like it has a little more water to it (water task) it barely has enough to make it hit the brief. But it was unique to the other assignments because you were the only one who considered a stream as opposed to a beach, so good choice :) Finally, I think the accessories that you chose for your sim to wear was a little much. The necklace almost seems like a focus point on the picture. It’s bright, and it really jumps out at you since the rest of the picture is dominant in green and brown. Still a great natural picture. And unique against your fellow contestants.

Image Quality - 9/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 8/10
    Total - 42/50
    Such a cute image, Emma! :) I find the concept of incorporating nature into your shot unique amongst the other entries. The entry could have benefitted more with adding more water to truly encapsulate what the assignment required. The accessories used is very nice, but I believe more could have been done in order to more fitting for an editorial. My only other real qualm is that the otters - as adorable as they are - look out of place; perhaps you could have added some shadows in order blend in more with the rest of the image. Nevertheless, I think this is a solid entry, well done. :)

9th Place
    Trish with Daisy
    Total: 123.1/150
    Trish%20-%20AMr.png~original
    Image Quality – 7.5/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements – 9.5/10
    Total – 40.5/50
    Oh, those earrings are literally the cutest, and I love that your accessories are themed and matching! I think you did really well in pose choice, but the knees are wonky. While it looks like the left knee is sinking into the sand, it’s odd to look at because the other knee is not doing the same thing. I recommend trying to build the knee again by cutting the other knee, flipping it, and blending it over the other one. The only other issues in this are the quality and composition. The background is really low in quality. Please remember to be careful in choosing backgrounds and to never enlarge anything. It will kill any quality the original image had! For composition, the contrast filter (or dodge and burning) on your sim is a little extreme but I do like that you did it, it helps her match the background. Lastly, the shadow is a bit too large. Based on the lighting in the image the sun is actually directly above her, meaning the shadow will be smaller and centered more underneath her. I like that you added one though, definitely blends her into the photo.

Image Quality 7.3/10
    Image Composition 7.8/10
    Creativity 7.5/10
    Model Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 8.5/10
    Total 39.1/50
    If this was a contest for being sexy, I'd say you were doing really well. That pose alone is a seller for sexiness for sure. While the pose is nice, and I know it's not your fault but the pose is a little off. Like I said, not your fault … but the knees are a little wonky. They are somewhat flat on the right side. There are fixable you can draw the knee on how you think you might look and smudge it to make it look a little more whole. Another alternative is picking a similar pose with a better animated pose. The background is nice, It's really so hard to find a good beach picture to suit your needs. I can tell this picture was either small to begin with and has been resized. The trouble with this is the stretch lines in the sky, it has already begin to lose quality and become blurry. If searching in google, you can go into search tools and chose a size to search for so you get better quality pictures when looking for backgrounds (anything above 1024-768). In general your sim is beautiful quality she is nice and clear, but her lighting is a little over done. Be careful with this so the skin doesn’t look intense. Great shadow too! Nice little touch to your pic.

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Requirements - 10/10
    Total - 43.5/50
    IT’S SUMMERTIME! <3 Great entry! I think you ticked all the boxes in terms of the assignment’s requirements. My qualms are more regarding towards the quality of the image and the composition. The background looks like it has been enlarged or fell victim to over-sharpening. Your Sim cut was almost perfect - just that little bit on the hair near her neck shows some missed bits! There were some areas on the model where the burn tool was overused as well. I have to give you props on the shadow though, it looks really nice. Overall, the image looks very saturated, which I assume was a result of you adding a more “summer feel.” If that’s the case, I suggest using photo filters instead.

10th Place
    Jen with Alysia
    Total: 123/150
    Jen%20-%20AMr.png~original
    Image Quality - 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance – 9.5/10
    Requirements – 8.5/10
    Total – 41.5/50
    You styled her super well! Dig the theme you were going for, but the bag felt a bit much and is glitching into her leg. Besides that, the only real issue I see here is the image quality and the composition. The cutting is overall decent but there is a faint outline around Alysia, most noticeably around the legs. Also, the background quality is a little low, and your model is far too large for this background. Moving her down for a partial body shot would have been much better and made her appear normal sized. Otherwise you did a good job!

Image Quality 7.8/10
    Image Composition 7.5/10
    Creativity 7.5/10
    Model Appearance 8.7/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 39.5/50
    Wow that is one very beautiful sim. I like her a lot, she’s very feminine and natural. I see you went with the co-ordination of gold in your picture which has come together quite nicely. So really nice job with that. Her bathing suit is very pretty and suits her well. That hair, I need it in my life lol. You have stunned me with all fabulous features on your sim. Now as far as the background goes, I love sunsets. I'm just not sure if this is the right background for your sim. Posing and dressing up our sim babies is the easy part but having the perfect background is the next, and I have personally found it just as hard as doing the in game stuff. I think cutting her off and bringing her closer to the camera would have been a better way to make her look like she belonged in the picture. Because she looks nearly as big as a nearby palm tree. So be weary of your proportions, because they matter when making a great shot. Finally, some eye contact would have made this picture more special. A simple camera tilt so your model was looking at the camera could have made all the difference to draw me and grab my attention. Nice pic though, I did like it bunches.

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 42/50
    Great entry! I really like the background you chose. Her clothes and accessories is also very stylish. However, I don’t think a Hermes bag - while a really nice designer item - is fitting for a beach shot. Otherwise, the rest of the outfit is incredibly nice and fits well together. I think you did a solid job on cutting out the Sim, though there are some noticeable white edges on her arms and around her legs. Overall, solid effort, well done. :)

11th Place
    Pammiechick with Kasey
    Total: 120.7/150
    Kasey%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Kasey with Kasey
    Image Quality – 8/10
    Image Composition – 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance – 8/10
    Requirements - 8/10
    Total - 40/50
    That red top is seriously hooot. I like how everything kind of goes together in her outfit, but I’m not really feeling the pattern of the bottoms. They just don’t match the top at all, almost two completely different styles. Also, the pose is awkward, it looks like she’s trying to balance on the sand, but I like the smoldering look the hat and pose create. Furthermore, never cut off the toes, limbs, etc. in full bodyshots. Next, the background is nice, I love that it has a tree to balance it out instead of being flat, but the size of the background is a bit small and your model looks a little large for it, but not by much. It’s a pretty good entry though!

Image Quality 8/10
    Image Composition 7.2/10
    Creativity 8/10
    Model Appearance 7.5/10
    Requirements 8.5/10
    Total 39.2/50
    I think out of all the backgrounds throughout all the mock pictures, I like yours the best. It has great colours, textures and character. And when you added your sim on it actually added more with her bright outfit. I can tell your picture has been taken outside because the only way you get a yellow tinge like that is from game. Have you considered taking her picture in a medium sized room with a different light intensity and colour? It would help your pictures lose that intense brightness that I see right there. Though it does go ok with the beach picture, if it was a dark picture it would look a bit off. I can tell it’s been taken outside because it had a small green edge around the lower parts of her body, so be careful when cutting out your Sims. The pose itself is very nice, and quite sexy for the beach. Her face got a little lost amongst the hat and her feet where cut off. It's a shame to see that happen. Because it would have been good to see all of her. The think that would have put the icing on the cake here is a shadow, BUT shadows are coming hun. You will be a pro at them in no time at all!

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 8.5/10
    Total - 41.5
    Oh I really like this! The makeup speaks volumes, and is arguably the strongest point of this entry. I really like the tropical background and how your model stands out from it. Speaking of your model, there is inconsistency in how she is cut; some parts are perfect, some parts are blurred/smudged, and some parts still retain some dark edges that shouldn’t be there. Overall a very solid effort, well done. :)

12th Place
    KenzRe with Lillian
    Total: 118.5/150
    KenzRe%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality - 8/10
    Creativity – 7.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements – 8/10
    Total - 39/50
    Love the outfit and accessorizing, and the pose is cute. I must commend you on blending her in, it was nicely done, but the filter, or the lighting you use in game, is just a bit too bright, definitely needed to be lowered. The shadow is also too large for a shot and lighting like this, and needs to be blurred as no shadow is this solid. Other than that the cutting is pretty good, but her toe is just slightly cut off. Avoid cutting anything for full body shots! Also, the background is very empty. Adding in some details and/or cropping closer would have helped!

Image Quality 7/10
    Image Composition 7/10
    Creativity 6.5/10
    Model Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 36.5/50
    Let me first just say that I love her swimsuit, very trendy and quite modern. It's an eye catcher in itself. She looks youthful and fun on the beach by doing a cute little pose. In this picture I find it needs a little more of something. I think it’s the background. It looks a little plain and has not real character. I think perhaps the lighting of the picture may have been played around with overly. When you do this, you must be careful so you can retain the original pictures quality. She looks like she is sitting on something yellow, and not sand anymore. Sometimes over brightening your picture can take away all the texture and you can no longer identify what was once there. The same has happened with your sim too, she is quite yellow now. The brightness almost seems blinding to look at. Be careful in the future with this. It brings your quality down. Finally I think considering a portrait style picture for this photo would have brought her a little closer to the camera to appreciate your beautiful sim. Think about your picture and gather ideas from the net to inspire you.

Image Quality - 8/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 7.5/10
    Total - 39.5/10
    I really like her pose, it exudes a lot of confidence, accented by that sultry facial expression. The first thing I noticed was the inconsistency in the way you cut out your model: some places are jagged (e.g. the arms), and some places are blurry (e.g. the hair). The outfit falls more under a bridal/formal category than haute couture, in my opinion. The background could have used more clarity as well; it looks blurry and it demands too much attention away from the model, despite the red lipstick the model is wearing (which I must admit is a nice touch). Lighting could have increased the intensity of this image, and would have made the eyes focus immediately on the model.

13th Place
    HappyPanda
    Total: 116.2/150
    HappyPanda%20-%20AMr.png~original
    Image Quality – 9/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Requirements – 8.5/10
    Total – 41.5/50
    I really love how creative you got with this shot! An interesting angle and location, very different from the rest! The one thing that should have been changed in this shot though is how wide open it is. Cropping a bit or zooming in to remove some of that open space to help it. Next, I really like Vivian’ outfit colors, but the suit doesn’t entirely feel like it belongs in an editorial, and she needs to accessorize more. I also wish we could see her face, the pose feels a bit shy. Other than those few things I really love what you did.

Image Quality 7/10
    Image Composition 6.2/10
    Creativity 6.5/10
    Model Appearance 6/10
    Requirements 7.5/10
    Total 33.2/50
    I can see the idea you were going for here. Which is good because I think you’re the only pool model. But the birds eye view for this picture just seems a little off. While I know this is the pose in game, her covering her face seems to miss the mark only because the only thing to draw my attention on the actual picture is pool objects and her bathing suit. Which is a pity because it would be awesome to see her pretty face. Even though her face is not really pictures in the photo, I think you could have zoomed her right in and cut away all the un used background. Because the angle of the picture is creative and not many people really played around with different photo angles in their pictures. So definitely a high five for being different amongst your fellow contestants. Next time, bring her face to the picture for a more successful photo.

Image Quality - 8/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8.5/10
    Requirements - 8.5/10
    Total - 41.5/50
    HappyPanda, I think this is a very solid start. I really like the bird’s eye view of the model, the angle itself sets it apart from the rest of the entries. She also has the cutest swimwear! Haha. Anyway, I know you said you didn’t do much editing at all, and that’s totally fine. I do feel like she could have accessorised a little bit more (to emphasise that it’s meant to be a fashion editorial). I do like how her lipstick pops out. I also think the water could have benefited from a clearer, bluer shade of water (GT came with this really cool one, otherwise, there’s always CC!). Otherwise, a good start to your modeling and editing career. Good luck! <3
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    BCChallengeResults.png~original
    1st Place
    Alex with Nina
    Total: 128.5/150
    Alex%20-%20CMr.png~original
    Image Quality - 8/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance – 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total – 43.5/50
    Wow Alex. This is incredibly beautiful and emotional. I don’t know what your inspiration was but it worked in your favor! The dress is just superb, definitely haute couture (could be better though!), and I must know where you got it! xD The pop of the lipstick is also a nice touch, it really helps the overall image. The only things I need to point out are mainly the quality, and composition. Composition wise she seems a bit too tall, her body kind of goes on forever. Stopping it a few inches higher would have kept that from happening but it was not much of a problem or focus. For your quality, there are white and black outlines all over her, some serious smudging at the bottom of her dress, plus the background is not of the highest quality. Be careful of Topaz and remember to clean the lines and smudging.

Image Quality 8.7/10
    Image Composition 8.8/10
    Creativity 8.5/10
    Model Appearance 8.5/10
    Requirements 7.5/10
    Total 42/50
    WOW. How artistic. This picture almost feels like there is emotion in it. She looks sad, and she looks like she is feelings some kind of hopelessness. Even though it doesn't seem very high fashion in her pose and the overall emotion of the photo, I still am drawn to the artistic feel it has to it. The singled out red colour of her lips was a nice touch, it gives the picture some added character. The dress and her hourglass figure looks fabulous and meshes well with your straight lined background. Over all solid picture this round. The only negative is the white lines around your sim. I think maybe a little closer cutting might fix the job here :)

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 43/50
    I really do like this outfit, and I believe it’s one of the outfits that falls under haute couture. I really like the red lipstick as an accent as well. Once again my qualm is about the overusing of Topaz Clean. It creates effects that are not intended and lowers the quality of the overall image. This is evident in the white outline of her hair, on her back, and on her forearms. I do like the darker edges, however, it adds some intensity to the image.

2nd Place
    SB with Ona
    Total: 126.3/150
    SB%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 9/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements – 9/10
    Total - 44/50
    Now this is what I call haute couture! Very nice choices in Ona’s outfit, she looks fabulous and like an exclusive client. Also, remember to zoom out when editing, there is some leftover background at her feet. Some shadows and shading would have definitely helped here to blend her in. That’s it actually. I don’t have anything else to say! Well done!

Image Quality 7.5/10
    Image Composition 7.8/10
    Creativity 6.7/10
    Model Appearance 7.8/10
    Requirements 7.5/10
    Total 37.3/50
    This picture was quite nice, has a few little gothic notes to it. Her looking off into the distance kind of works out nice. I normally like eye contact for the models, but this actually works. I think eye contact would have complicated her face with the lace on it. Usually I’m one for making sure you cut off extra space off your picture so you can make your model bigger I doubt you could have made her any bigger and the background is kind of nice and she looks like she belongs there. The background itself is a little dark and she could have possibly been a little darker to mesh well with her background. Finally you’re cutting not bad, but if you take another little look there is a fine line

Image Quality - 9/10
    Creativity - 9.5/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 45/50
    Is this the Winter Palace? That’s really cool. I really love your choice your background and the outfit that comes along with it: accessories included. I feel like adding shadows from the model would have created an almost seamless transition to the background. Darkening around the edges would have allowed the eyes to focus more on the model and the hall as well; I’m always glancing to the right towards the windows lol.

3rd Place
    MissBirdie with Elle
    Total: 126/150
    MissBirdie%20-%20CMr.png~original
    Image Quality - 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements – 7.5/10
    Total - 39/50
    This is a really nice dress, her hair is very cute, and the makeup helps her eyes pop nicely. The one thing that bothers me though is that darn hat…It looks very “witchy” and detracts from her overall appearance. The background’s minimal shading needs some work, it wasn’t too bad, but she looks like she’s floating. I believe you were trying to create a floor for this background, but because the edge where the wall meets the floor isn’t shaded it just looks like it keeps going. Also, I had to detract a .5 for that font at the bottom, be careful! Overall it’s a nice photo, but it’s kind of a weird combination with that hat and then the flower pattern.

Image Quality 9/10
    Image Composition 8.5/10
    Creativity 8.5/10
    Model Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 9/10
    Total 43/50
    She definitely looks like a high fashionista. I like her style bunches. I think that it all goes well ... but maybe even too well. I think the black on black on black meshes together and you can’t tell what really starts where. Especially around the hip area. But her face is really pretty and her eyes are piercing in the picture. I think this one was real successful with the lighting, there’s some nice even touches here to make her face look really beautiful. The background textures look good against your sim because her colours are very dominant black, but I was a little unsure about the top and bottom part of the background not a huge deal though. It was still a successful round for you. Nice job missbirdie.

Image Quality - 9/10
    Image Composition - 9/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 44/50
    I am honestly always in awe with the quality of your images #jelly. I really like the confident pose she’s making, and the make-up has a lot of statement. I like the outfit you chose, though I believe adding an accessory - such as a plum - would have contributed a lot to the outfit. The light source behind her is an excellent way to command attention to the model, though more intense shadowing to emphasise this (e.g. around the hair and the dress) would have made this image even better.

4th Place
    Jenny with Jada
    Total: 125.4/150
    Jenny%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality - 8/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements – 7.5/10
    Total - 40/50
    Hmmmmmm….While I do love her dress and hat, it’s just not haute couture I’m afraid! I love the creativity in putting this together though, very vintage feel that just works. That hat pattern though is not going with this dress, not to mention that it blends into the background a bit. I think this hat normally comes with a black setting, does it not? It would have helped here! The pose goes together with the outfit, looks very nice, and you always seem to get your pose directions right, it’s something I am quite happy about. I mean that she is either always staring directly at the camera or is angled perfectly to face to the side without making it weird! Also, I love how her eyes and makeup always stand out, they draw me in. Lovely photo Jenny!

Image Quality 8.7/10
    Image Composition 8.2/10
    Creativity 8.5/10
    Model Appearance 9/10
    Requirements 8.5/10
    Total 42.9/50
    This picture seems very regal and almost a little vintage too. I freaking like it! I think the vintage part comes from your background, but it goes with her outfit to make it seem that way. The hat is a nice touch and I like the design, though I think it could have been a different colour because the stripes against the black and the textures in the background do not go well together. The shadows on her face are really nice, slightly dark to show that she is wearing a hat is really nice. The pearl earrings finish the outfit nicely by adding to your classical look. I think the picture would have benefitted from a back shadow (shadows are coming) but we haven’t learnt that yet... so you won’t lose marks for that. Her stance and looking off into the distance is nicely chosen considering the look you were going for. Not a bad picture here. Loads and loads of potential.

Image Quality - 9.5/10
    Image Composition - 9/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 7.5/10
    Requirements - 7.5/10
    Total - 42.5
    First of all, I really like the background you chose. The blurred and the darker edges add a bit of depth on the image, with is a plus. However, I do question whether this outfit can be considered haute couture; it seems to me that it pays more homage towards the Victorian/Georgian fashion. Her make-up (and in general, her face really) is perhaps the strongest point of this image. The slightly raised eyebrow adds a bit of personality to it as well.

5th Place
    Sammy Rose with Clarice
    Total: 123.4/150
    Sammy%20Rose%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 7.5/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements – 7.5/10
    Total – 38.5/50
    Man, this is one intense photo. It’s a different approach compared to the others and yet somehow still fits the theme! The whole outfit doesn’t entirely feel haute couture but it’s pretty close for being so grunge, it’s just such an odd yet working relationship. xD The pose is a bit stiff, the top is unique but her lower half aren’t do much. The background is actually nice as well, it fits her look. My only complaint is the random switch between rough edges and intense smudging, you need to reach a middle!

Image Quality 9/10
    Image Composition 8.8/10
    Creativity 8.5/10
    Model Appearance 8.6/10
    Requirements 8.5/10
    Total 43.4/50
    WOW I like this a lot. I'm not sure why, but I think it's about her face. She almost looks doll like and very innocent. That innocence is gorgeous and the freckles go with that. The fashion is really good, and the pose even though is very still and one noted, works well with her expression. The rustic background goes well with the feel you were going for in your picture I think this was definitely one of my favourite black and whites. Great picture hun.

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 41.5/50
    Wow that eyeshadow speaks volumes. I really like the style of your model. The piece overall has some odd interactions between light and shadow. As a result, the model - especially the feet area - looks somewhat flat. I really like the contrast between your model and the background, extravagance placed against some hints of grunge is very interesting to look at. There are also noticeable jagged lines on her legs and the dress.

6th Place
    Pebblycat with Sarah
    Total: 122.6/150
    Pebblycat%20-%20CMr.png~original
    Image Quality – 7.5/10
    Image Composition – 8/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance – 8/10
    Requirements - 7/10
    Total – 39.5/50
    Whoa! You seriously got creative for this shot, I looove it! Though, while I love her appearance it’s not exactly haute couture. Nothing about it really says one of a kind in terms of the top and pants (well the spiked hair tie does at least!), it just looks like something you’d buy at your local mall. Lastly, I wish there was one more bar in front of her, it just looks weird that there’s a space in front of her, unless that was a door, which is then fine but it still looks weird! Anyways, I seriously love how creative you were, just wish it matched haute couture.

Image Quality 8.2/10
    Image Composition 8.6/10
    Creativity 9/10
    Model Appearance 7.8/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 41.6/50
    What a creative idea! I love when Sims interact with their backgrounds. It makes it more realistic and fun to look at. I can see you went for a jailhouse theme, and those pants are very high fashion to me. Which is good that you ticked that part of the brief. I noticed that in some parts of the picture she had the 'bad girl' thing going on because of the tats, and some of the accessories in her hair. Looks really good together. After analysing the picture I noticed the beautiful symmetry between clothing and the bars. How cool is that. Very creative. The only thing I noticed about this pic that was a bit off was the background wall seemed a little too close to your sim. I think you needed a little flooring to make her seem not too squashed in. She is standing on something, but it’s not floor... if you know what I mean here. Still I enjoyed your pictures this round.

Image Quality - 8.5/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 8/10
    Total – 41.5/50
    I really like how there’s an added dynamic in the shot since she’s interacting with something. I feel like it would have benefited more if it was shot at an angle; the bent leg being shown at a 45-degree angle would have added so much to the image. While not obvious, I did notice some white edges on her hair. The lack of shadows do make the image a little bit flat, though. Unfortunately, this is not really something I would consider “haute couture.” This is mostly personal opinion though.

7th Place
    Zita1966z with Demi
    Total: 121.6/150
    Zita%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 7.5/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity – 8/10
    Requirements - 8/10
    Total - 40/50
    Wow, that background is killing me, I love it! Hahaha! It creates such an intense effect, especially with the pose and the eyes! I don’t really have any complaints, but to watch your smudging again. It’s very noticeable where the blue ends and around your model. And maybe the floor. It just looks odd since it ends abruptly at her feet.

Image Quality 7.6/10
    Image Composition 8/10
    Creativity 7.5/10
    Model Appearance 8.5/10
    Requirements 7.5/10
    Total 39.1/50
    I'm not sure if the dress normally has the touch of blue like this, or if you added it like that, but it's really nice. She looks very formal and very classy in this picture. And the spots of colour in the picture give it that little pop that sometimes makes it quite appealing. The background for this picture is a little bright on the eyes and could have been darker to make that blue really shine. I noticed a little smudging around the left so be careful of the little things like that. Not a bad picture here Zita. I know you’re a talented lady, and I’m sure you will bring out some beautiful pictures in rounds to come.

Image Quality - 8/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 8.5/10
    Total - 42.5/50
    I actually incredibly like the fact that the light source is behind her, it serves as a very nice contrast against her black dress. Having blue as the sole colour in the shot also adds a lot to the entry. Those are also hypnotising! As for the model cut, there are some obvious blurred edges (the elbows and the hips). I also feel like it could have benefited more if you added some strong shadows in front of her (as the primary light source is behind her) in order to add more intensity towards the shot.

8th Place
    Jen with Alysia
    Total: 120.4/150
    Jen%20-%20CMr.png~original
    Image Quality – 7.5/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 8/10
    Total – 39.5/50
    Alysia’s outfit is very close to haute couture! I just wish there was so more “poof” or if it was form fitting at the bottom, like a mermaid dress. The straight cut just looks odd for this type of dress. Her interacting with the background is a creative and nice touch, but the quality of it is low! I don’t know if you enlarged it or found it, but never enlarge anything, it will ruin the details, and to find better quality ones. That’s my only issue with this, you did very well with everything else though.

Image Quality 7.5/10
    Image Composition 8.6/10
    Creativity 8/10
    Model Appearance 7.8/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 39.9/50
    OOOOO, an interactive picture I like these. It looks way better than a sim just being plonked in the picture. I enjoy looking at interactive ones, because I like the way it brings a bit of realism to it. So really well thought of. This outfit says haute couture to me. It looks contemporary and expensive. And what better to put a fancy dress right near a fancy car! Your background has been the most interesting out of all the black and whites, but it fell down a little in quality. It does come off a little blurry in most of it near the wall. And lastly as I mentioned last picture about eye contact. Last picture wasn’t too bad, this picture the sim kind of looks like she might be looking near the ground. Looking into the distance or at the camera would have pulled out a better pic. Good job, see you next round!

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 9.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 8.5/10
    Total - 41/50
    This is a very creative take on this challenge, and this background is unique. Unfortunately, the background looks like it’s been enlarged, thus losing quite a bit of quality. The two beaming lights I find is too strong as well, and due to the character’s darker outfit, the eyes are more drawn towards the light instead of the model. I think having a brighter outfit or dimming out the lights would have worked wonders for this image.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    BCChallengeResults.png~original
    Part 2
    9th Place
    Pammiechick with Kasey
    Total: 120.2/150
    Kasey%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 8.5/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 8/10
    Total - 40/50
    Geez, that background really pops out at you! Hahahah! I do like it, but it takes away the focus from your model quite a bit. I keep wanting to look at them and not Kasey and her pretty outfit. Speaking of which, I think the bottom is haute couture but the top isn’t. I can barely see the top actually, it’s super bright and blends in with her hair. Not sure what happened there but try to cautious about it next time! The hat pattern (not so much the hat) was already chosen earlier by Jenny, so try to be mindful of your fellow contestants and their entries as well. Also, the color of the lipstick and eyeshadow was a nice touch, helped her face pop out at us. Last thing is that Kasey looks like she is floating since there is no floor. It’s a lovely picture overall though.

Image Quality 7.5/10
    Image Composition 7.5/10
    Creativity 7.5/10
    Model Appearance 8.2/10
    Requirements 8.5/10
    Total 39.2/50
    Is that the same hat you used for picture one? Nice hat, but try not to be too repetitive with you accessories, because it may change the way I look at your pictures because I’ve already seen it already. Great picture and pose. I think the clothes look really nice and expensive and high fashion which is really good. The pose is out there and flashy and eye catching as well. I think the background is a little complicated for the sim because she gets lost in all them flowers. I think a plain background or minimal background would have done your sim a lot of favours to shine through. I think you have the potential to do well in this contest pammie. Keep up the good work.

Image Quality - 8.5/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 8/10
    Total - 41/50
    First of all, I really like your choice of background and your outfit choice as well. I also really like how there’s colour on her eyes and the lipstick, it creates a really nice accent. Blurring the background a little bit - at least at the edges - would have added a lot to this image so the eyes don’t get drawn towards the flowers immediately upon glancing at the image

10th Place
    Trish with Daisy
    Total: 119.9/150
    Trish%20-%20CMr.png~original
    Image Quality - 8/10
    Creativity – 7.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 7/10
    Total - 38/50
    Very elegant styling, but not totally haute couture to me. The dress doesn’t set itself apart from any other dress you could buy at a store. The background, though with a lovely fog/smoke effect, is a bit plain and should be darker to help Daisy pop out at us. She also looks quite stiff. Certainly could be better, but good job!

Image Quality 8.6/10
    Image Composition 7.4/10
    Creativity 7.1/10
    Model Appearance 8.3/10
    Requirements 7/10
    Total 38.4/50
    To me this picture doesn't look like haute couture, but it does look really classy. I think it's her accessories, slick hair and high neck dress. It’s still quite beautiful though. I really like it. Let me just say this is a beautiful cut and very clean quality. I think your background could have been darker to bring out the light tones, your light background makes her skin tones blend into the background a little. Also be careful when using backgrounds like this, your sim can often appear as if they are floating. Either way both your entries were nice. Good job, can’t wait to see what you do next!

Image Quality - 9/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 43.5
    When I first saw this dress, I was immediately reminded of Lisa from Rear Window, and that’s a good thing! I really like her jewellery and the way it compliments the dress. However, the lack of shadows makes it look like she’s floating on air. This could be fixed by adding soft shadows on the bottom left-hand side of the dress (you see it in this example). It’s also a perfectly cut model, well done.

11th Place
    Sophie with Ruby
    Total: 119.6/150
    Roflolmaocheese%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 7.5/10
    Image Composition – 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements – 8.5/10
    Total - 41/50
    Oh, she is just lovely! I really love the outfit you chose for her, haute couture feel for sure, and her accessories go with it nicely. The main problem with this image though is that she has lost quality, either through stretching or messing with another tool. She also has really rough edges all around her, so next time use your smudge tool on low settings to remove them. Lastly is her lighting, which I applaud you for doing again, but the light source is wrong again I’m afraid! The light is coming from the other direction, so the shadows would be reversed. Remember to carefully look for the light source! Fantastic entry though, keep up the good work!

Image Quality 7.5/10
    Image Composition 7/10
    Creativity 7/10
    Model Appearance 7.5/10
    Requirements 7.6/10
    Total 36.6/50
    A lot of models in this challenge mock did very similar to you. I think in some way people think of classy 'old picture' when they think of black and whites. And that's what you did also. Your definitely not the only one. There are a few haute-couture elements here. But i did find it more classy. I think it could be the background maybe and her hair choice. Things to improve here, is a nice smooth cut. There are some blurry edges that could be corrected using a finer cutting tool. Or a low opacity smudge tool (3-5%) to get rid of them jaggy edges. Nice job either way. I think you will continue to improve and do well.

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 42/50
    Once again, a gorgeous entry. The first thing I noticed was the stark difference between the quality of the background and the quality of the model. It looks like she has been stretched a bit so she seems to be thinner than she actually is. Also, there is some very noticeable jagged/blurred lines on her arms, and slightly less noticeable ones around her hair. Once again, it’s great that you paid attention to shadows, as seen on her left (our right-hand side), though there is a distinct lack of it where she stands. Also, based on the background it seems like the light source is actually on the right hand side of the image, so darkening the opposite part (left-hand side) of her might have made more sense relative to the background. Nevertheless, a promising entry.

12th Place
    Penguin with Sabrina
    Total: 117.3/150
    Penguin%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 7.5/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements – 7.5/10
    Total - 39/50
    Ohhh! I do enjoy this shot, it feels very peaceful. Her appearance though is not haute couture, very nature lady. That dress though, she has one heck of a tiny waist! Anyways, the background is unfortunately detracting from the model, it is very busy, and she seems to be a bit on the large side but just by a smidgen (I do mean smidgen!). The dove was a wonderful touch though. And be careful with sharpening, it is overdone on her! Last, that shadow was great and really sets her in the photo.

Image Quality 7/10
    Image Composition 7.8/10
    Creativity 7.5/10
    Model Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 38.3/50
    Very pretty, dainty and girly. This picture is a very feminine like shot. Not exactly haute couture though. The dress is nice, possibly one of my faves at the moment in game, but she kind of looks like a woman of the forest. Again I think the background is where you may have fell down in this picture. The branches and the twigs and such just over complicate it a little and leaves your sim feelings lost because my eyes don’t always stay drawn to what should be the main focus of the picture. Against thoughtful shadow which takes your sim right there ... so I appreciate the little things like that so your sim doesn’t look all floaty in the picture. I know you got talent girl, keep it up ... solid round for you :)

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 8/10
    Total - 40/50
    I really like the dove added in, it adds personality to the image. The model is almost perfectly cut, which was unfortunately offset by over-sharpening. It seems to me that realistically, given the perspective, the model should be a bit smaller relative to those trees. The background itself has a lot going on, thus the eyes are drawn away from the model. Darkening the edges would fix this issue. I also think the outfit falls more under formal rather than haute couture.

13th Place
    Emma with Sasha
    Total: 116.7/150
    Emma%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 7.5/10
    Image Composition – 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Requirements – 7.5/10
    Total – 39.5/50
    Oh, I do love this dress and accessory. While the dress is not fully haute couture it’s certainly eye catching and the pattern is very nice, and honestly I think it fits her frame quite well (one requirement for haute couture!). I like the tree behind her, it was a nice touch, but the background is otherwise quite plain. A faint pattern, maybe some flowers or more stars, would have made this so much better. Next, the cutting on her left some rough edges, remember to smooth them out! And lastly, the sharpening you did to her made her makeup pop, but not really for the better as it’s now hard to distinguish her eyes from the makeup. I liked the overall image though, definitely a good entry.

Image Quality 7.5/10
    Image Composition 7.2 /10
    Creativity 6.8/10
    Model Appearance 7.5/10
    Requirements 7.2 /10
    Total 36.2/50
    For this picture, I didn't really find it haute couture. It is a little, but not fully. Let me explain, I think the designer dress looks very nice, and somewhat high fashion. But the pose doesn't sell it as an haute couture piece to me. While the top part of her pose is very good, she seems a little dead from the waist down. I think sometimes a strong stance can bring the shot up and give it a little more character and personality. Black and white backgrounds with very simplistic features scream high fashion though, so it’s a little half for me. Another thing I noticed in this picture was the eye area. I'm not sure what is happening with her eyes but they may be over sharpened perhaps? Because they look a little off. Sometimes faces lose quality when in game, I find that taking a picture close up after I’ve done my pose, and pasting the close up face back on to fit brings the quality back up. On the upside of this picture, her dress is very nice and luxurious looking and with her hair do - she does look quite classy. Nice solid round entries, good job.

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 8.5/10
    Total - 41/50
    Very nice shot, Emma. I really like her dress, and how it fits very well with the string of lights behind her. Those nails are very fitting for the theme as well. I think her pose could have been more extravagant, but it’s still good. The first thing I noticed is the increased sharpness: instead of making things clearer, the eyes (and therefore the eye make-up) lost a lot of clarity. There is also some noticeable jagged lines on her dress.

14th Place
    HappyPanda with Vivian
    Total: 116.2/150
    HappyPanda%20-%20CMr.png~original
    Image Quality - 8/10
    Creativity – 7.5/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total – 40.5/50
    When I saw this I knew you nailed the haute couture dress! I just wish you had accessorized some more, it’s not enough! More could have been done for the background as well, there’s not much going on to catch the eye, and the wallpaper looks a little low in quality. Composition like shadows need some work as well, but it’s an in-game shot so it can’t be helped. I really love Vivian’s appearance though, she looks absolutely amazing!

Image Quality 7.2/10
    Image Composition 6.5/10
    Creativity 6.3/10
    Model Appearance 6.5/10
    Requirements 7.7/10
    Total 34.2/50
    I love this dress. Very risqué and definitely haute couture. She has a little high fashion and a little class at the same time. I think it's the dress that pulls her away from the classy. But her hair is definitely what pulls her back. I do like this pose a lot, it does offer some sexiness to it, but the picture doesn’t have any real depth to it. I think a background with a little more character would have changed this. Otherwise the picture just looks very grey. This contest is going to be to be perfect for you, I hope that you can listen to the judges and take it all in and read your tutorials. I think you will be really great when all done. Because your cutting is good and your quality is spot on. Well done. Keep it up :)

Image Quality - 8.5/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 41.5/50
    Your choice of attire for this piece is really good, though it would have benefitted more with some more accessories. There is also lack of shadows which means lack of depth: it’s looking a little flat. Cropping the image further or adding some shadows would increase intensity in depth.

15th Place
    KenzRe with Lillian
    Total: 110.9/150
    KenzRe%20-%20CMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality - 7/10
    Creativity – 7.5/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements – 7.5/10
    Total – 37.5/50
    That pose is seriously working for Lillian. It says she owns this shot! While I like the dress it is more bridal or ball room, but it is unique so it still kind of fits haute couture. Her hair adds to the overall look, and that red pop of lipstick too. The one thing that I want to touch on is the drop in quality everywhere. Not only does the background look crazy, but it is low in quality and so are her face and hair. The cutout is pretty rough, you need to be careful about that. Run the smudge tool on low settings over the edges to smooth them out, then run the sharpen tool on low settings over blurred areas to fix those. The lighting in your game studio is probably going to need work as well, as she’s pretty faded out. Overall it’s a lovely photo, but the low quality detracts from it!

Image Quality 7/10
    Image Composition 6.4/10
    Creativity 6.5/10
    Model Appearance 6.5/10
    Requirements 7.5/10
    Total 33.9/50
    Lovely fashion and dress. I'm just not sure it is high fashion. If anything it is a little bridal for this challenge. I like the few feminine touches in your picture and the red tone to her lips, very clever that you decided to leave that as it was. Sometimes a little pop of colour can make a picture really nice. I can see that a lot of contestants have done this and it’s a great idea to inspire people and gather it too from others. A few issues with the picture, the dress mainly it seems to lack in quality due to the over brightness. And your sim has many jagged edges. These can be fixed with a low opacity smudge/blur tool. Again be careful with your lighting, it can sometimes come off way too hard on the eyes. I hope to see you doing well in the future, keep trying and keep up the good work!

Image Quality - 8/10
    Image Composition - 8/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Model Appearance - 8/10
    Requirements - 7.5/10
    Total - 39.5/10
    I really like her pose, it exudes a lot of confidence, accented by that sultry facial expression. The first thing I noticed was the inconsistency in the way you cut out your model: some places are jagged (e.g. the arms), and some places are blurry (e.g. the hair). The outfit falls more under a bridal/formal category than haute couture, in my opinion. The background could have used more clarity as well; it looks blurry and it demands too much attention away from the model, despite the red lipstick the model is wearing (which I must admit is a nice touch). Lighting could have increased the intensity of this image, and would have made the eyes focus immediately on the model.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    BCLurkerResults.png~original
    1st Place
    Sophie with Ruby
    Total: 125.9/150
    Roflolmaocheese%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 8.5/10
    Creativity - 9/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total – 43.5/50
    WOW. I am literally blown away. Is this your official first edit? Or second? Regardless, it’s extremely good, I am very impressed! Not only did you blend your sim into the water, but you angled her to match the background! Not many others do that! Her pose is perfect, and the styling is very fashion forward, but she needed a bit more accessorizing. The shading you did is good as well, but the light source is a little off, but for a first try it’s still nice. What I can’t figure out though is that shadow next to her. Is that part of the original image or did you add that in for her? If you did the shadow is facing in the wrong direction. You can tell by glancing at the shadows and lighting behind her, the shadows are all turned towards the camera and not away. But seriously, reaaaally good submission!

Image Quality 7.8/10
    Image Composition 7.5/10
    Creativity 8/10
    Model Appearance 7.6/10
    Requirements 8/10
    Total 38.9/50
    Welcome to the contest by the way :) Nice to have you. Yay a pool. This is good, we had a lot of beach sets and not many like this. First of all I like the fact that you chose a different angle for your picture. It's a nice touch to be looking at her downward. I know it's hard to get your sims looking at you from a different angle. But it does look like a very relaxed shot and in general with her looking off to the side like that. Also i wanted to comment on her bikini, only because it's my fave bikini ever. And it is also very eye popping for your picture. The bright colours really set your picture off and give it that something extra that the all blue area she is in.Also you put her in the water, which is really cool, good job with that. I'm not 100% sure whether that's a shadow in the background or not ... but it looks good. Lastly i just wanted to compliment you on your cut. It's very clean and her quality is actually pretty good! Not a bad pic here.

Image Quality - 9/10
    Image Composition - 9/10
    Creativity - 8/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total - 43.5/50
    Wow! I was in awe when I saw this photo. You picked up on this really quickly and I commend you for that! I like how you paid attention to light and shadow and edited it so she looks more blended in the environment. A little bit more accessory would have been perfect, as well as slight brightening to create an even more seamless transition from her to the background. Overall, this is a really fantastic start, well done! :)

2nd Place
    Sammy Rose with Clarice
    Total: 124.9/150
    Sammy%20Rose%20-%20AMr.jpg~original
    Image Quality – 7/10
    Image Composition – 8/10
    Creativity – 8.5/10
    Model Appearance – 8/10
    Requirements - 9/10
    Total – 40.5/50
    Your submission is definitely impressive! The fly-aways, the shading, and overall appearance of your model is quite nice. You’ve also got an eye for composition, even if the lighting from the sun is a bit overdone. The shading and lighting in some areas is overdone as well, like her leg. Also, Clarice has a faint glow around her body, the hair, and the flower, and would need to be corrected. The background is also low quality, and her bottoms are as well. Everything else was well done though.

Image Quality 8.7/10
    Image Composition 8.6/10
    Creativity 8.5/10
    Model Appearance 8.8 /10
    Requirements 9/10
    Total 43.6/50
    This picture has soooooo much potential. It is really good. It has some really fantastic good points and a few little imperfections. I love your efforts in hair drawing and clothes drawing, really stellar effort there. I think you should go in that intermediate category straight away knowing things you know like that already! lol. There is some really good tone on her skin that makes her look sun kissed and really sexy. Her pose in general makes her look like she is having a ton of fun and it's really refreshing. Where the small imperfections are is on her bikini bottom, while her top part looks good and tones well, the lower part looks a little grainy and a bit smudgy. I don’t know if it is the poor content or not but it does look different to the top. The background is a little poor in quality. While the palm trees look or I found the water to be grainy and blurry which makes your nice quality sim look a little strange against it. I can see that there is a sun glare in your picture and the light is hitting your sim. This is all good and well, but remember to not be too trigger happy on the intensity of the light because some of her hair and face is lost in the brightness. Other than that nice pic.

Image Quality - 7.5/10
    Creativity - 8.5/10
    Model Appearance - 9/10
    Requirements - 8.5/10
    Total - 41/50
    Very solid entry! I really like her pose and her outfit, especially the way she looks at the camera. Your cut is perfect, but unfortunately it gets downplayed by the glow around her. Realistically the model shouldn’t glow like that. I also commend you for shading your model, though it’s overdone in some areas, namely the left leg and the left elbow. The placement of the light source is nice, but to me, it’s too overpowering. The background (not the palm trees, but the greenery) seems rather low-quality as well - either as a result of being enlarged or being over-sharpened. I also need to give you props for drawing hair. The fly-away effect is incredibly nice. Despite the criticisms I’ve pointed out, I still consider this a good entry. Well done. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Now that I think about it I probably should have just made a thread for these. :expressionless:
    Oh well, might as well use the posts. xD
  • Options
    KenzReKenzRe Posts: 68 Member
    Assignment 1 – I Love Me
    Lillian Meyers
    07-12-16_10-40-02nbspPM_zps7kcngrjn.jpg
  • Options
    Need an extension just in case.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    ok so here's my entry. It's has changed so many times over the last week or so as I couldn't get the right background in Photoshop and I'm at the point of hurling my monitor :#
    Challenge 1:Be Bold
    Sarah Mckinley
    Sarah%20Field_zpsxoru5isf.png
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    Front page is updated. :)
    Assignment and Challenge 1 will be closing in about two hours. If you would still like to attempt, or still working on, the challenge please make sure to notify me that you will be submitting late so we don't dock you points.

Scores will be up as soon as possible but both one judge and I are busy at the moment with multiple things.

I have placed several sections under spoiler tags. Does it help with loading, etc.? Let me know if it helps or not.

@pammiechick @ForeverFranconia @EmmaSmile @Chaos_Fairy @alexis3142 @Zita1966z @Pebblycat @MissBirdie @strawberrigurl @HappyPanda @KenzRe @JenLadyBird88 @Jendowoz0612 @Penguinwa101 @kittymeow
  • Options
    I asked for an extension. Should have my stuff posted tomorrow. Working on it now. Thanks!
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    @strawberrigurl I know you did! I meant this to anyone who hadn't said anything yet. :)

Sorry, thought you hadn't seen it. Thanks for the heads up.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    Status update: currently working on the assignment now...though Its gonna be a minute until I actually start taking pictures but I'm getting there...
  • Options
    @ForeverFranconia @strawberrigurl It's fine guys. xD Remember, as long as you notify me you can take as long as you need to, and both of you already did. :3 No rush or worries.
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited July 2016
    Wow, the spoiler addition is really helpful, @MizoreYukii. It takes up less room and it's a great addition. How do you do that?

• Options
    So tired. :sleeping: I've been tracking down mods to put in my tutorial to further help people and man are there a ton that could be useful. xD Really hope this helps everyone, new and experienced. :3

Entries for the assignment and challenge are now closed. Scoring is now in progress. If you are late, or already requested an extension, please make sure to submit when you can. Remember, all Assignments must be submitted in order to be eligible for prizes and to receive a rank in the Finale.

Since I have not heard back from 2 of the reserves they have been removed and can no longer apply. Still waiting on one to submit if they want to join us. ^_^

I've added more spoiler tags to a few sections to help with scrolling, like the Scoring Rubric and Breakdown. I think that will be it for now. Let me know if I should add more or if any need to be removed!

I'm going to be heading to bed now. I'll be busy tomorrow with finishing my entries, so the tutorials and scores will have to wait an extra day. Still have to work on the new banners. :sweat_smile: Hopefully that will be soon! Night everyone. :3

@pammiechick @ForeverFranconia @ChloeDeCookie @EmmaSmile @Chaos_Fairy @alexis3142 @Zita1966z @Pebblycat @MissBirdie @strawberrigurl @HappyPanda @KenzRe @JenLadyBird88 @Jendowoz0612 @Penguinwa101 @kittymeow @gramatique @xJojox

@Jendowoz0612 Glad it's helping someone! I was afraid it looked silly. xD I actually think it looks a bit nicer this way.
    At the top of the comment box are buttons that allow you to bold and everything else. The 6th button from the left is where you can find the spoiler option, it looks like a backwards P with a line behind it. Click it, then select "Spoiler". "Code" allows you to post stuff like:
    [b]this[/b]

instead of
    this
    meaning you can use it to copy and paste formats, such as modeling applications.
    "Quote" is just your normal quoting system.
    Hope that helped!
  • Options
    ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    Not my best but...oh well I guess. I hate my graphic sometimes...

Assignment 1 - I Love Me

2hpkenn.jpg
  • Options
    I LOVE ME

NQ9ApGi.png
    I don't know why I struggled with this so badly. I finally got a hang of angles which took some getting used to and then the lighting would not cooperate. The first two pictures were taken angling up as far as I could force the camera, which is why I'm able to get the clouds behind her. The third pic of her jogging is angling down at about 40 degrees.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Not very happy with this at all, but bleh. :D

Assignment 1 - I Love Me
    dancing_zpsxdnioonl.png
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    BCAssignments.png~original
    Assignment 1 – I Love Me
    Welcome to Assignment 1 models!

For the first assignment we are going back to the roots of any photographers work, angles!

Over the course of S4’s modeling debut, I’ve noticed that majority jump straight into editing and forget to not only use in-game sets to their advantage, but forget to be extra creative and do an interesting angle to spice up the image. It’s not just S4 though, I’ve seen S3 do it too, and it’s something that many skip out on because it’s easier to just do a front shot (even I do it!). I believe (and from the scores I’ve seen too ;)) that pulling off interesting angles really help sell the image and give it an extra “WOW!” factor, so this week we will be focusing on interesting and new angles.

To make this easy though, I want you to give me an in-game shot of your model showing one or more of their personality traits/interests, or one of your personality traits/interests if you haven’t decided on anything for your model. Before you take the picture though, your goal is to angle the shot and give me a new and interesting view point. It must either be above, below, slightly to the side and below, etc. I would stay away from shots that are behind the model, only because we would like to see what is going on and some of the models face (modeling comp and all). If you can manage to get a good behind shot that still showcases what they are doing and some of their face, then you should use it to your advantage. We are looking for a “fun” atmosphere, so feel free to make your model look ridiculous!

Also, no editing! You can add filters to really sell the image or do a correction (example: glitching elbow), but no other editing is allowed! If a skin detail, etc. is drawn by hand for your model every image, you can add that in as well.

Just so we are clear, modeling and/or fashion can be an interest too, so feel free to do a shot based on either of these two, but make it fun! And no selfies from the camera that’s from Get to Work, like seen here.

Until we can get the modeling terms up, “extras” are additional sims. If you need camera control help, my tutorial here has a section on camera controls. Remember to activate Sims 3 camera mode for better camera controls, as seen here. Make sure to zoom all the way in before taking a picture, otherwise you get a weird effect created by the camera!

Here is the song that helped inspire the theme of the assignment. Hopefully it will inspire you too! =D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8WvsdIN3ZE

(If you need help with the very basics such as saving, opening an image, camera controls, etc., let me know! I have minitutorials available that I made very quickly for some individuals.)

Requirements/Guidelines
    • One image
    • Extras are allowed
    • Partial or full bodyshot
    • No selfie shots from Get to Work camera
    • Make sure to turn off thought bubbles, plumbobs, etc. by typing in headlineeffects off in the cheats
    • Showcases one or more personality trait/interest
    • Complete in-game shot
    • Shot must be angled below, above, side, or behind, etc., but must still show a glimpse of the face
    • I am not looking for extreme angles, you can be as small in the change as you want as long as it's noticeable
    • No editing other than a filter or corrections
    • There is no fashion or editorial focus unless you want it to be
    • Fun atmosphere
    • Eye contact is not required
    • No font as usual
    • Don't forget to read the scoring breakdown slightly below this, it will help you!

Example(s):
    the-sims-4-day-one-patch.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    tumblr_nqkikvAEUu1tjrolto2_1280.png
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    BCChallenges.png~original
    Challenge 1 – Be Bold
    The predicted levels I write below may be different depending on the person and what they attempt.
    Level: Middle to High Intermediate

Sticking with our angles theme this week, we’re doing something much harder for the challenge!

We are doing a lingerie shot, outside, and with an interesting angle. The lingerie type/pose, location outdoors, and angle are completely up to you, so be as creative as you want. However, I am looking for harder angles than the assignment requires. Here are some examples and explanations of angles that I want:
    In this example this angle is too subtle. Instead, I am expecting something further angled down and maybe even to the side more. Please avoid submitting something this subtle.
    For this example, it is pretty much perfect. Even though it is a simple shot from down below, it is still an outdoors shot that displays an interesting angle.
    Lastly, while this one is not outdoors it fits an angle I am looking for.
    Another example.
    Remember to use Google for inspiration!

The one thing the judges found the hardest for this challenge was finding a background! Note that most of you will either have to build a background from scratch, combine several images, adjust images with the perspective (and/or rotation) tools, get pictures from other games, or get really creative with Google searches. I will allow a few in-game shots to be submitted, but make sure they are somewhat extreme poses like @gramatique’s to really sell it if you choose this option.
    Remember to ask for help if you need it!

If you can't create your own poses or find one that works, you can try using this tutorial on pose combining to make one that works for your idea. Another option to get poses for this is to either make your own or edit a current pose, or request a pose from a friend who can make poses. I have tips, videos, and other links to send if you choose to edit/make your own pose, and @xJojox and @gramatique are both experienced pose makers as well.

(If you need help with the very basics such as saving, opening an image, camera controls, etc., let me know! I have minitutorials available that I made very quickly for some individuals.)

Requirements/Guidelines
    • One image
    • No extras
    • Full or partial body shot
    • Lingerie editorial
    • Outdoors shot (city, farm, forest, etc.)
    • Choose a new and interesting angle to capture your model in, try to make it “extreme"
    • Like the assignment, no selfie-shot
    • No shy poses, remember this is an editorial
    • Eye contact is not required, but make sure the pose screams “model”
    • Make sure to accessorize and pay attention to makeup and hair
    • No font
    • Don't forget to read the scoring breakdown slightly below this, it will help you!

Example(s):
    This lovely photo is done by @gramatique
    CXTZbm.png