Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    edited June 2016

End of Day One

After the horrific death of Chaos_Fairy the town called a meeting to decide how best to go forward.

"We need to find and lynch the evil-doers" proclaimed Joyfulsims

"Wait.. violence doesn't solve violence" said SJappieloves Paul

"Lets just send a warning and lynch one of the silent people" suggested Katieee

"Ok, done!" yelled the crowd

LunaLoveGood was bought in front of the crowd and before she could tell them that she had multiple - lets call them witnesses - who could verify her whereabouts the evening before, her head was chopped off.

The crowd cheered, until Luna's phone rang out.
    AngiesSmith grabbed it and put it to her ear.

"Is Don there at all please?" said the voice on the other end.

xLunaLoveGoodx has been lynched. She was Don Lothario - a townie.

You have 24 hours to pm me any night actions you wish to use.
    Timer has been reset

Final votes
    LunaLoveGood - Katieeee, Joyfulsims, icmnfrsh, Skelda

No Vote - SJappielovePaul, LilacErin

Did Not Vote - Rosey1579, Scillakees, AngiesSmith, Azarinop2

• Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    And now we'll never know her thoughts.... RIP, Luna, RIP.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    We hardly knew ye.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Ack... Now I just feel bad... :pensive:

Can I have a muffin?
  • Options
    All the shops and restaurants are closed at night. I think it's best that we go back home and sleep. c:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Eventhough this is a long game things moved pretty fast all of a sudden :/
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    Eventhough this is a long game things moved pretty fast all of a sudden :/

I know!

Ugh, I wish I could have voted, or at least been here to say no vote :p Oh well...
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Is the timer off? I checked at 12 am my time and the timer said we had 12 hours left before the day ended. Right now it says 3 hours left.
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    Hey guys i'm really confused with what were supposed to be doing? Someone pm me please :)
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Ack... Now I just feel bad... :pensive:

Can I have a muffin?

Strawberry-Love-Muffins-dairy-free-vegan-recipe1.jpg
  • Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    I've messaged Chaos about it. Either I broke it. Don't know how to work a clock or it's adjusting for the time zones. lol It's not really a big deal, but when I went to bed last night it said I had 12 hours left before the day ended. When I checked this morning the day had ended yet the timer for me said I had 3 hours left (plus the day).
    Right now it says 23 hours 57 minutes.
  • Options
    AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    I've messaged Chaos about it. Either I broke it. Don't know how to work a clock or it's adjusting for the time zones. lol It's not really a big deal, but when I went to bed last night it said I had 12 hours left before the day ended. When I checked this morning the day had ended yet the timer for me said I had 3 hours left (plus the day).
    Right now it says 23 hours 57 minutes.

I checked out the website and you don't input an amount of time, you input a day. So I am amusing that it is adjusting for timezones.
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    :) No big deal. I'll just mark down the time stamp on Chaos' post when she starts the day.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    Well, that was unfortunate but expected. We're down one person but I can live with that better than if we'd lynched someone active. That Luna was town could mean that Katieee in turn is mafia but... I don't know, we voted for Luna as well and just because Katieee had to pick someone first and we all went with it, that doesn't necessarily have to mean something. It would be unfair to put the blame of a group action on her.

At this point I find rosey still suspicious, moreso than the others. Care to answer my question from the last page? Who would you have voted for? Your posts are often vague or don't have a message, except the ones in which you try and twist my words. You also at first said that it's best to lynch someone but then you don't support lynching an inactive person and in the end you don't vote at all. I think you wanted to see me dead, that's why you were pushing for someone active to be lynched. Also why do you feel bad about Luna? You didn't vote for her so shouln't you be angry instead of sad?

Likewise I still don't trust Sjappie and Skelda.

@scillakees The timer was reset at the beginning of the night.

I don't think you can post on the thread during the Night. I don't know if you are allowed to post general stuff in this game, but game-related stuff is generally a no-go.
  • Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    Rule # 9. Speaking on-topic at night is not forbidden.
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    Well, that was unfortunate but expected. We're down one person but I can live with that better than if we'd lynched someone active. That Luna was town could mean that Katieee in turn is mafia but... I don't know, we voted for Luna as well and just because Katieee had to pick someone first and we all went with it, that doesn't necessarily have to mean something. It would be unfair to put the blame of a group action on her.

At this point I find rosey still suspicious, moreso than the others. Care to answer my question from the last page? Who would you have voted for? Your posts are often vague or don't have a message, except the ones in which you try and twist my words. You also at first said that it's best to lynch someone but then you don't support lynching an inactive person and in the end you don't vote at all. I think you wanted to see me dead, that's why you were pushing for someone active to be lynched. Also why do you feel bad about Luna? You didn't vote for her so shouln't you be angry instead of sad?

Likewise I still don't trust Sjappie and Skelda.

@scillakees The timer was reset at the beginning of the night.

I don't think you can post on the thread during the Night. I don't know if you are allowed to post general stuff in this game, but game-related stuff is generally a no-go.

Yup it's slightly different this time around!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Something something gaim something something do not join if you're not going to be around for majority of weekend if you join and are inactive we will find you and we will kill you something something have a nice day be seeing you.
  • Options
    Sorry sbout the timer. I will fix it for next time as I can't get on the computer until the morning.

You have around 14.5 hours until night ends.
  • Options
    Ugh I hate these nights in game ;) it's so silent! But to be honest there isn't too much to do anyway. I kind of fear for the morning though :/
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Night one

Cassandra was at her favourite place chatting to the headstone of the recently deceased LunaLoveGood her latest family argument - which towns-person to kill.

Her phone beeped and she checked the message from her father & with a huge sigh she bid fairwell to Luna & slumped off to the targets house.

Katieeee was sitting in front of her TV painting her nails when she heard a huge commotion outside & got up to investigate, she got there just in time to see a figure pegging it up the street but it was too dark to make out who it was.

Cassandra was out of breath when she got back to the graveyard.
    "Well Luna, I tried to get into the open window, but I managed to fall into the bushes below - total failure - father will not pleased!"

The Goths tried to kill Katieeee but failed.
    It is now day 2.
    You have 48 hours as of this post to lynch someone.
  • Options
    Oh dear. Who would try to do such a thing? :o Poor Katieeee must be so traumatized right now.

• Options
    Oh good! I guess Doc was around. :)
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Chaos Fairy, is there an afterlife of any sort for your game?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh