Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashley Mercurio, The Highlander Crest Legacy // Update October 26

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    This is your one more wonderful story I just read! <3:) When I read such stories I want myself to write something great and good, thank you for your good wibes @Sterretjeee :)

Aren't you just too sweet! Thank you so very much! Comments like this really make my day <3
    And do feel encouraged to write! If done for your own pleasure it can be really stress relieving :blush:

Thanks for your kind words, @Sterretjeee <3:) Now I'm writing only about my Blessing Moon tribe and I should finish my book... Yes, writing can help a lot in many things ;) Your style is very close to me, so now I'll be waiting when you'll post new chapter :D I am big fan of mystic myself :blush:
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    This is your one more wonderful story I just read! <3:) When I read such stories I want myself to write something great and good, thank you for your good wibes @Sterretjeee :)

Aren't you just too sweet! Thank you so very much! Comments like this really make my day <3
    And do feel encouraged to write! If done for your own pleasure it can be really stress relieving :blush:

Thanks for your kind words, @Sterretjeee <3:) Now I'm writing only about my Blessing Moon tribe and I should finish my book... Yes, writing can help a lot in many things ;) Your style is very close to me, so now I'll be waiting when you'll post new chapter :D I am big fan of mystic myself :blush:

Hmmm, I'll definitely put that one on my to-read list ;)
    I love the creative freedom this challenge gives you, I was like: yes! I am doing this!
  • Options

I love the creative freedom this challenge gives you, I was like: yes! I am doing this!

Thank you so much! <3 I also love to have freedom when I write something, maybe I'll try this challenge myself someday ;)
  • Options

Thank you so much! <3 I also love to have freedom when I write something, maybe I'll try this challenge myself someday ;)

That would be amazing!
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Just wanted to say I read the last chapter and loved it. I am right now a bit commenting lazy :p
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Just wanted to say I read the last chapter and loved it. I am right now a bit commenting lazy :p

I get the feeling :lol:
    Appreciated you commented anyway! Glad you liked the chapter :blush:
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
  • Options
    Though I do not always comment *hangs head in shame* I am following and thoroughly enjoying your story.
    <3

Awhhh, don't ever feel obligated to comment! I love it when you do, but I understand if you don't :blush:
    So glad you're enjoying the story!
  • Options
    Chapter 9

25_4_16_16_18_01.png

"Eric?" I titled my head as I saw the tall man stand on the other side of the park. I had never thought I'd run into him when I left to explorer Willow Creek this morning. I just entered at the edge of the park when I noticed him, he seemed like he was about to make his leave. Was he here with his family? The thought made me cringe.

"Ashley!" He finally responded as he hurried over to me, right after checking his surroundings.

25_4_16_16_19_06.png

As he finally stood in front of me, I embraced him in an impulse. For a second he returned the gesture, before pushing me away and making a quick 360 of his surroundings again. "What's wrong?" I ask, as he seemed to distance himself from me. After... THAT night, we hadn't seen each other. And I still hadn't figured out what I thought of the whole situation either. "We're in public." Eric hissed trough his teeth, waking me up from my thought-train. "What?" I asked confused, not entirely sure what to do with this information.

25_4_16_16_16_53.png

Slowly he came closer. "Public, Ashley. I'm a married man, remember?" The last few words came out pretty loud, and I couldn't ignore the fact that people were staring at me. It hurt, yet I wasn't sure whether it hurt my feelings or my pride. "Eric..." I started, but my brain was numb. I didn't know what to say at his remark.

25_4_16_16_13_56.png

"I need you to go home, Ashley." He then said, his face still pretty close to mine. "Excuse me?" I said, slightly annoyed. "This is a public park, you can't send me away." His hand quickly brushed mine, something one wouldn't notice unless they were intensely staring. "I'll meet you there." He whispered as his expression softened. And with that I turned away form him and walked home. My body moved separately from my mind, which told me to stay and tell him the truth.

25_4_16_16_23_56.png

Upon arriving home, Eric was already waiting in my door opening. He definitely knew a route faster than mine, judging on the way he was playing with his phone as I came closer. My flip-flop made a 'clack' sound on the stairs that made him lift his head. "In." He ushered as he turned around and opened my door. How the plum did he open my door? My hand went to my belt, where I had tucked my key this morning. Gone, I realised at the moment that Eric threw the key on the tiny table in the hallway. I couldn't see his face, but I was sure he was smirking.

29_4_16_20_47_13.png

The entire way to the living room, Eric walked in front of me. Not once looking back. In front of the couch he stopped and turned around. "Eric, what does this all me-?" I couldn't finish my sentence as he pressed his lips on mine, dropping us gently on the couch. Eagerly I accepted the gesture, answering his kiss. Only stopping to catch my breath. I don't know how he did it, but the man had cast a spell on me.

29_4_16_20_49_12.png

"Ashley." He said in a breath pause, softly pulling away a little further. The games he played with me made my heart race. I had never been the type that wanted what she couldn't have, but with every reject Eric threw at me I was eager for his words. "We can do this, you know." He whispered. "Do what?" I teased, I still wasn't sure what to think of him. But the adrenaline rush I got from being with him, being with a married man, was addicting. His marriage was unhappy, Alice was probably sleeping around too, right? "No one has to know." He whispered again.

29_4_16_20_48_18.png

On a whim he pushed his lips on mine once again. I didn't need to love Eric to be with him. I've been with a lot of guys who I didn't love. I would be with Eric for the kick I got out of it. For forgetting the mess I was in, he would die and I would still live after all. It wouldn't be that big of a part in my life. Besides, he seemed to know more about the house. It couldn't hurt keeping him around for information.

29_4_16_20_50_42.png

"How about, we take his upstairs?" I asked playfully, giving his hand a soft squeeze. Oh how eagerly he accepted.
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Ohhhh Ashley this can't end good :o

I've written the next chapter, and we'll know exactly how it ends ;)
  • Options
    Finally here is a new chapter! Yay! :) Somewhere it will lead Ashley... But where? I'm already looking forward for the new chapter ;)
  • Options
    Finally here is a new chapter! Yay! :) Somewhere it will lead Ashley... But where? I'm already looking forward for the new chapter ;)

Awesome!
    I don't update this story half as much as I'd like to, but I'll try to keep it going :blush:
  • Options

Awesome!
    I don't update this story half as much as I'd like to, but I'll try to keep it going :blush:

I know how it's hard to write two or more stories... But I'll be patient ;) This story is one of my favorites.
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Ohhh Ashley :o:o I can't blame you though, Eric IS handsome o:)
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Ohhh Ashley :o:o I can't blame you though, Eric IS handsome o:)

Ashley is sure making a mess :lol:
  • Options

Awesome!

I know how it's hard to write two or more stories... But I'll be patient ;) This story is one of my favorites.

Super glad to hear that! <3
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Uh oh ... this seems like it could go wrong in a lot of ways! Eric seems pretty shady
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2016
    :anguished: don't do it Ashley! Don't do it! :open_mouth:

I've just caught up on this story @Sterretjeee. I love it!!! I'm keen on your Newcrest Legacy (obviously :wink:) but this was wonderfully intriguing!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member

Loving the start of this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    Frantika wrote: »
    Uh oh ... this seems like it could go wrong in a lot of ways! Eric seems pretty shady

Eric is indeed pretty shady :lol:
    Kamio wrote: »
    :anguished: don't do it Ashley! Don't do it! :open_mouth:

I've just caught up on this story @Sterretjeee. I love it!!! I'm keen on your Newcrest Legacy (obviously :wink:) but this was wonderfully intriguing!

Thank you so much! Super glad you caught up <3
    Loving the start of this story, can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Goodness Ashley!! I would prefer Joaquin over Lewis the married guy, but "The heart wants what the heart wants" and sadly it is a scandal! LOL
  • Options
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Goodness Ashley!! I would prefer Joaquin over Lewis the married guy, but "The heart wants what the heart wants" and sadly it is a scandal! LOL

I would date Joaquin over every other pre-made ever day :lol:
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »

I would date Joaquin over every other pre-made ever day :lol:

Hahhahhah yes!
  • Options
    Chapter 10

My life became a routine.

29_4_16_20_54_08.png

Eris stops by every moment he's able to. Little did I know he has a lot of those, this fling is more of a commitment I thought it would be.
    He comes to my house, we talk, mess around, go to bed. Usually I wake up alone.
    But Alice is visiting an old friend somewhere far away.
    Olivia came with her.
    Eric stayed at home. My home.

29_4_16_20_58_31.png

He had departed down stairs only minutes before I threw my legs over the edge of the bed. During his stay, he had woken up to make breakfast on several occasions. During that time I'd hop in the shower. Before that I had taken a quick glance in the mirror at myself, when would I tell him?
    I never liked showering, it gives you too much time to think.
    As the water softly burned my skin, I pondered. This evening Alice would come home, it would be now or never. I had gotten quite attached to Eric, it probably wasn't love though. And that made everything so much harder.

29_4_16_21_00_42.png

"Good morning." I wasn't surprised to see Eric still in his nightwear, we hadn't left the house and that gave him the opportunity to stay comfortable. "Morning" He greeted back, before turning around. "How did you sleep." I 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my head. "So-so." I said, it wasn't a lie. I pondered too much. "You ponder too much." Eric knew that too.

29_4_16_20_59_43.png

"What is it that you ponder about so much, Ashley? You haven't been quite the same the last few days." My bottom lip started quivering. Deep breaths, Ashley. I told myself. "Eric." I said in a more serious tone. "How bad... Is your relationship with Alice, exactly?" The way he lift up his head ran shivers down my spine. He definitely had a talent for giving of bad vibes. "I don't love her, Ashley. But I love Olivia, so I stay with her." He said in a monotone voice. "You can't let a kid grow up without a father."

29_4_16_21_01_01.png

"In all occasions?" I asked, at which he removed his hands from the food. "What kind of question is that?" I shook my head. "I'm pregnant, Eric." As I spoke the words a single tear rolled down my cheek. "There is going to be a baby." His eyes turned wide in surprise, but without saying a single word he turned back to the bowl. It took me a minute to realise he wasn't going to answer me. "It's yours."

29_4_16_21_01_44.png

The words made him snap. "Of course it's mine, whose else would it be." He spit. "I can't deal with it, I can't deal with you." He added. "Excuse me? As far as I remember it's not my fault." I said, narrowing my eyes. "You didn't want to use.." But he didn't let me finish my sentence. "I'm not leaving Alice for this, if that's what you're suggesting."

29_4_16_21_02_26.png

"Are you serious?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Like, for real? You literally just said.." He shouted right through my sentence. "I KNOW what I said! But this child is NOT coming." His following sentence made my heart stop. "What?" Eric was filled with rage. "You are getting it out, Ashley." I shook my head. "No." I whispered. "The only thing I'm getting out is, YOU!" My finger pointed to the door. "Go away. Go Fplum Alice!"

29_4_16_21_02_47.png

"Sit down." He ordered me, but the only movement I made was crossing my arms. "Why would I?" Slowly Eric made himself broad. "Sit down, or I'll make sure that baby won't come myself!" I shook my head as I made my way to the bar. I listened to every footstep I heard behind me . "If you do anything to me, I'll expose our affaire." I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

29_4_16_21_06_47.png

"Enlighten me why I wouldn't kick you out right now?" I ask as soon as we're both seated. "This baby can't come, Ashley." He hissed. "I can't leave Alice, Olivia needs both her parents." I shook my head. "Unlike you, I don't think a child needs both his parents. I have none and I'm doing fine." My throat burned as I spoke the words. "And believe me as I say this child is better off with no father than with you."

29_4_16_21_16_10.png

"And now I'm going to tell you one more time to leave." I spoke, making him stand up. "You are making a big mistake, Ashley." He whispered, making me arch an eyebrow. "Is that a threat? Because I can do that too." I hissed. "Go away, stay away. Don't ever come near me or my house again. Because if you do, I'll tell the entire world about us. Starting with Olivia." He gave me a quick nod. "Then we have a mutual understanding. Don't ever seek contact with me ever again." He hissed through his teeth, but I only smirked. "Oh, but Eric. You'll need my bank-account for the child support." He didn't answer, simply left the room.

29_4_16_21_07_38.png

I sat in silence as I heard him go upstairs, to change. Within five minutes he was gone. My hand went to my mouth as I started sobbing. What did I expect? Him to be happy? Leave his family? Marry me? That wasn't what I wanted, I didn't love Eric. Never had. And now I was stuck with the mess.