Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashley Mercurio, The Highlander Crest Legacy // Update October 26

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Oh I swear to the sim gods that if Eric laid a hand on Ashley he would be deleted permanently from ALL OF MY SAVES...::stares furiously at Eric:: what a maggot brain. So glad he is gone hopefully for good. Great updated btw!
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited June 2016
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh no Ashley :s Why not Joaquin? He would have been a better choice …

Joaquin so would have been! Hopefully she'll see that!
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Oh I swear to the sim gods that if Eric laid a hand on Ashley he would be deleted permanently from ALL OF MY SAVES...::stares furiously at Eric:: what a maggot brain. So glad he is gone hopefully for good. Great updated btw!

Eric should watch his plum steps! I think Ashley made her message pretty clear to him! And thanks :lol:<3
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Eric .... Good bye and good riddance! I hope Ashley changes all the door locks so he cannot stalk her.
    And ... Mz Ashley best remember this occasion and NEVER be sweet talked into taking back that ... azz-hat!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Plum... :/ But it will be better, I believe in that. Ashley will raise that baby without Eric. I think Eric even doesn't deserve to be with Ashley and their baby. I would like to ask him if he knows what he wants. The pretense devoted father isn't the best explanation why he lives with Alice and sleeps with Ashley without thinking about the consequences. He is just selfish man, but I won't believe he'll leave Ashley in the silence.
  • Options
    Eric .... Good bye and good riddance! I hope Ashley changes all the door locks so he cannot stalk her.
    And ... Mz Ashley best remember this occasion and NEVER be sweet talked into taking back that ... azz-hat!

You tell them!
    Plum... :/ But it will be better, I believe in that. Ashley will raise that baby without Eric. I think Eric even doesn't deserve to be with Ashley and their baby. I would like to ask him if he knows what he wants. The pretense devoted father isn't the best explanation why he lives with Alice and sleeps with Ashley without thinking about the consequences. He is just selfish man, but I won't believe he'll leave Ashley in the silence.

Eric indeed is shady, he has been from the very start!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yeah, you Fplum off, Eric!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Yeah, you Fplum off, Eric!

Eric needs to go Fplum himself :lol:
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Poor Ashley, going through all that plummed conversation.
    It could be worse, she could have been in love with him. And she is SO right, there is no need for a father in this case. She will be a nice mom.
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Poor Ashley, going through all that plummed conversation.
    It could be worse, she could have been in love with him. And she is SO right, there is no need for a father in this case. She will be a nice mom.

Ashley's mom-role is going to be such a big part in the story <3
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    My goodness Eric is terrible! If she keeps quiet, then what does he care if her baby has his dna? In the end he's not going to be a part of its life so it shouldn't really matter.
  • Options
    My goodness Eric is terrible! If she keeps quiet, then what does he care if her baby has his dna? In the end he's not going to be a part of its life so it shouldn't really matter.

Well, the point is fear that she won't keep her mouth shut... He might be outstandingly cruel to Ashley, but he does care about his daughter Olivia. He might not like her learning about his affair...
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member

Well, the point is fear that she won't keep her mouth shut... He might be outstandingly cruel to Ashley, but he does care about his daughter Olivia. He might not like her learning about his affair...
    Golden Rule: When doing something you do not want known perhaps you should not do it. :D
  • Options

Golden Rule: When doing something you do not want known perhaps you should not do it. :D

People don't always do what's best for them, it would make the story less intersting :lol:
  • Options
    Chapter 11

29-4-16_21-25-46.png

"Ashley!" Joaquin wrapped his arms around me, catching me by surprise. Yesterday we had an hour long conversation on the phone, and we agreed to meet at the Von Haunt estate this morning. I was just admiring it's beauty, the mansion definitely looked different in broad daylight. But I didn't have the best memories here. Luckily Joaquin was here, he would push those thought away. "Joaquin." I finally answered as I softly sank in his arms.

29-4-16_21-26-59.png

"You got me pretty curious, Ash. All that foreshadowing from yesterday. Do spill!" He said as he loosened himself from me. " Are you okay?" He asked, as I didn't immediately shared any gossip. I stiffened, did I look that depressed? "I messed up." I whispered, making him shake his head. "Ashley, you can tell me. I promise. We've known each other pretty long now." I knew he was right. "You remember Eric?" I asked, at which he loosely nodded. "Yes." He answered, his shoulders tensed a little bit. Yet with a deep breath they relaxed again. "You messed around with him, right?"

29-4-16_21-29-17.png

"How I wish I didn't." I whispered, resisting the urge to cry. "I was a fool, I thought we could have some fun. No strings attached." Joaquin's eyes turned big. "You are scaring me Ashley. Did his wife find out?" "I am pregnant, Joaquin. The plum insisted that we... And now..." I didn't even need to finish my sentences, Joaquin's face told me he knew what I meant. "I never wanted a kid with him, just merely some fun. But we had a big fight over it."

29-4-16_21-29-32.png

I clenched my teeth. "I mean, I 'm glad he's gone. He threatened me, wanted me to get it removed." Slowly Joaquin's face moulded into a frown. "Plum said what. Ashley, I'm going to.." I took his hand. "Don't, I've taken care of it. We won't ever have to deal with him again." He intensely stared at me, waiting for me to tell him more. "Did you have feelings for him, Ashley?" The question came really unexpected, Joaquin was a straight forward person. But in a goofy kind of way. He never asked questions like these.

29-4-16_21-32-24.png

"Honestly, no. I didn't." I whispered. "And that's for the best." Softly I saw Joaquin's hands growing into fists. "I don't need him. I don't want him. But I do need you, Joaquin." As I said this he gave his fingers space to breath again. "Just, be there for me?" I pleaded, making him calm down. "That's all I'm asking."

29-4-16_21-31-20.png

"Okay." He finally gave in. "I'll be there for you." My eyes turned into half moons as he spoke. "Thank you.." "Now tell me all you know about that little nooboo in your tummy." A goofy smile formed on his face. "Because I'm planning on seeing them a lot." The Joaquin I was so familiar with came back to me and without further ado I pulled the photo's of the ultrasound from my pocket. "You see this little bean here?" I ask. "That's it. It's still really tiny, but will grow within months."

29-4-16_21-36-31.png

"Joaquin?" After our intense talk, Joaquin suggested we'd walk the maze to get our minds of things. I had lost him within five minutes. "Joaquin? Where are you?" I asked unsure, trying to retrace the way I entered the maze. "Ashley!" I heard him shout from the opposite directing, making me turn on my heels. Nothing. "Ashley?" The other side again.

29-4-16_21-36-59.png

Just then his head popped up above the fence. "Got you!" I laughed, he stared at me for a second, lost in thought. "Come to the left! Then we'll be together again!" He then ushered, as I followed his instructions relieve washed over me. I knew that it would be like this from now on, he would help me climb out when lost. As I came closer he stretched out his arms.

29-4-16_21-38-58.png

"I got you." He said, softly pulling me close. "Now I won't let go again, because your cute little butt will just wander off again!" I pushed him against his shoulder, but he indeed didn't let go. The Joaquin of today was one I never experienced before, sweet and caring rather than cheerful and loose. The party animal he was exposed a loving man. Maybe Jade was right, this is definitely the way a man in love would behave.
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Nothing's wrong to be party animal :) I like Joaquin and I hope he and Ashley will spend many days together, she needs a good friend she could trust. And of course, she needs love :)
    Thanks for the new chapter @Sterretjee <3
  • Options
    Nothing's wrong to be party animal :) I like Joaquin and I hope he and Ashley will spend many days together, she needs a good friend she could trust. And of course, she needs love :)
    Thanks for the new chapter @Sterretjee <3

Thank you for reading! Ashley sure does need love, hopefully she'll find it soon <3
  • Options
    You of course know I fan-girled with this chapter ;)<3

I am happy to see Ashley has support. While we know Joaquin loves Ashley intensely I love that he hasn't been pushy about his feelings, even now he was more concerned with her mindset etc. and really enjoyed seeing him so mad for her sake!!

The bit you wrote about the maze has a strong metaphoric symbolism - I really do feel that when Ashley gets lost again in the future - his voice will guide her back to his embrace. Safety, security genuine love - those were the things Ms Ashley was missing in her life.
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    A chapter where we can breathe and smile again!
    Joaquin is really a sweet person. Good for Ashley who can count on him! :)
  • Options
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    You of course know I fan-girled with this chapter ;)<3

I am happy to see Ashley has support. While we know Joaquin loves Ashley intensely I love that he hasn't been pushy about his feelings, even now he was more concerned with her mindset etc. and really enjoyed seeing him so mad for her sake!!

The bit you wrote about the maze has a strong metaphoric symbolism - I really do feel that when Ashley gets lost again in the future - his voice will guide her back to his embrace. Safety, security genuine love - those were the things Ms Ashley was missing in her life.

Yes, it was hard to keep my mouth shut :lol:
    I just adore writing his character, he will be such a significant part of Ashley's life <3
    Glad you caught the maze-part! That's exactly what I tried to tell!

anaitapeva wrote: »
    A chapter where we can breathe and smile again!
    Joaquin is really a sweet person. Good for Ashley who can count on him! :)

You need those in your life as well! ;)
    And he is! Isn't he? Joaquin in just the sweetest <3
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    #Ashquin if there hasn't already been a ship name. Baby needs a father figure.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    #Ashquin if there hasn't already been a ship name. Baby needs a father figure.

Not #Joley? :lol:
  • Options
    Chapter 12

29-4-16_21-46-55.png

"Jade!" I hugged my friend after finding her in front of the gym. "Where's your red rose?" I teased. "Oh mia, that would clash with my top!" We agreed to go for some exercising earlier this day, but we had to work around both our schedules. "So, how was your ultrasound today?" She asked, caressing my tiny bump. "It was fine, if the baby keeps growing like this it will be strong and healthy." I assured her.

29-4-16_21-47-40.png

"I really can't wait to be an aunt for your little nooboo. I'll be its favourite aunt, I'm sure!" She gushed, her arms close to my stomach. "And Joaquin will be its uncle, or father, that's yet to decide." She added with a big wink. "Jade!" I shushed her. "Not so loud! Everyone knows everyone here." Jade made a 'pah sound. "Please Ashley, he was obvious before but now he's brought it to extremes!" She said, aiming at his romantic gestures ever since the start of my pregnancy. "I mean," I shushed her. "Let's bring this conversation inside, okay?"

29-4-16_21-50-31.png

"As I was saying, Joaquin is really into you." Jade said, as she sat down on the gym equipment. "I mean, how many times has he brought you roses the past couple days?" I rolled my eyes. "Every week, but they were all kind of bouquets!" I realised my sentence only proved her point. "He's just being nice." I murmured. "Oh please honey, you know what they say about nice guys. They don't exist." I laughed. "Ha! Touché."

29-4-16_21-51-24.png

"Why are you so defensive, Ashley? Are you not into him?" The question hit me hard. "Well, I'm not really thinking in relationships right now." I said. "Sure, he's attractive and in a different situations I would..." At the dirty thought I shook my head. Jade's voice sounded thrilled. "Would what?" She asked, I was sure she was licking her lips. "We're in public, Jade!" I scolded, making her laugh. "But why not?" She then asked. "Why wouldn't you do things to him you can't say in public?"

29-4-16_21-50-55.png

"Would that be fair to the kid?" I asked. "Would that be fair to him?" I added. "I think it would be selfish." Jade's machine made a loud bang. "Please, Ashley. Joaquin is a grown man, he knows what he gets himself into." Her hoarse voice entered my ears in the tempo of her exercise. "If he didn't want a pregnant girlfriend, he wouldn't get one." Jade had a point. "But the kid didn't ask for this all. I wouldn't want to rob it from attention, want to make it feel unwanted because it's from another father."

29-4-16_21-51-48.png

"Please. Do you hear yourself talking?" Jade asked, lifting the equipment with her legs. "Joaquin is going to love that child to pieces, he's this close to needling socks." I stopped running. "You think?" She nodded. "He came to every ultra sound, he rubs your stomach on every occasion, he buys all kind of baby clothes. It's practically already his kid." Jade was right, I knew she was. "Why are you so wise?" I asked sighing. "It's because of my Portuguese blood." She answered proudly. "I got that from my mama."

29-4-16_21-53-26.png

"Me being wise, does that mean you'll do naughty things to Joaquin?" Jade asked as she went to train her arms. "Maybe, I don't know. I still have to think about it." I muttered, at which she laughed. "You sound like an insecure teenager. Where is the confident Ashley who woo'd Marcus and a married man!" I shook my head laughing. "She's taking a vacation, can't handle the tiny pregnancy bladder." Jade kicked the equipment up once again. "Well if she's gone, I might be able to recommend some names to humble nervous Ashley!" I gave a sarcastic nod. "Who knows."

29-4-16_21-53-49.png

"I'm its aunt! It'll love me for me and its name then! Besides, Portuguese names can be super cute." I smiled at her. "Well, what did you have in mind?" Jade clapped her hands in excitement. "Listen, I have this list! For boys you should do Nataneal or Clemente or Gasper... And girls name... Listen Ashley! Emilia, but I also like Angelina and Lucille..." I laughed as Jade kept listing Portuguese names. "Jade, honey. Do you have any name a little less... Exotic?" Jade laughed as well. "In fact, I do." She smirked.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I loved being a fly on that gym wall for the girl talk :D. It felt just like howni would talk to my girlfriends.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    OMG, Joaquin is a very very lucky guy <3 (and so is the baby)!!