Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashley Mercurio, The Highlander Crest Legacy // Update October 26

Comments

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    A party! Can't wait to see if she will attend, and if she does, if something will happen there.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    A party! Can't wait to see if she will attend, and if she does, if something will happen there.

I'm going to be extremely cheesy:"Find out next time!" :lol:
    Thanks for commenting! :blush:
    Her one night stand was kind of sad :'(
    But it looks like there are some fun times ahead.

Let's hope so!
    Thanks for commenting :blush:

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Just found this! It's great! Love the challenge and how you're writing this story! Very intriguing!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Just found this! It's great! Love the challenge and how you're writing this story! Very intriguing!

Thank you so much! I enjoy writing it myself <3
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Bookmarked and add to my list to read!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    Bookmarked and add to my list to read!

Thank you so much! You're too sweet <3
  • Options
    Chapter 6

4_4_16_16_39_28.png

As I reached the Von Houten estate, I could already hear the dj-boot up front. Neat, there actually was a party. Upon approaching the back of the house, the first thing that caught my attention was a girl dressed in a neon-yellow top. She had been in the Blue Velvet as well and was now giving Windenburg all she got dropping really, really low.

4_4_16_16_38_52.png

I approached her and joined her in her dancing. Soon enough she noticed me and waved. "Hi! My name's Jade!" She introduced herself with a heavy Portuguese accent. I gave her a friendly smile. "Ashley." Was my response, at which she giggles. "I believe my friend told me about you, you were in the Blue Velvet, no?"

4_4_16_16_42_38.png

Still shuffling awkwardly I 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my head at her. "Your friend?" I ask embarrassed, were there gossips going around about me. "Marcus." She clarifies. "He told us you were very.. Passionate! He made me a little curious." The last few words were represented with a wink, but the compliment slipped by unnoticed. "He told us?" I ask offended. Jade shakes her head. "Ashley, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." She tried to comfort me. "I'm really open minded, don't worry."

4_4_16_16_43_40.png

The friendly smile she carried on her face, slightly comforted me. "I already thought it wasn't your regular cup of tea." The fact that she used to expression wrong amused me. "It's not like I never had a one-night-stand before." I defended myself, at which she shook her head laughing. "I believe you, don't worry. But you dislike people talking about it." She hit the nail on the head. "Well, yes. Aren't those like unwritten rules?" I asked, making her laugh once again. "Everyone has their own unwritten rules, don't eat yourself up to much over what Marcus said. He's not that important anyway. Throw your head back, and relax."

4_4_16_16_42_03.png

And I did, softly my head arched back. Taking deep breaths. I wasn't really a dancer, but Jade encouraged me to try some moves. I actually had fun tonight, and I didn't even start it with a litre of alcoholic drinks flowing through my veins. Jade was a fun person to hang out with, she kissed my cheeks, took a lot of selfies, wrote her number on my hand. But most of all she danced with me. And I danced with her.

4_4_16_16_45_24.png

As the night was coming to an end, Jade excused herself to go to the bathroom. A year ago I would've followed her and gossiped about dateable boys while she was in the stall. But now I retreated myself to the platform that had a view on the maze. It was really big and misty now that it was night. I placed my hand on the railing as I bend over to search for the correct path to follow.

4_4_16_16_47_00.png

"That maze.. Is quite impressive, isn't it?" I nearly fell over the balustrade as a deep male voice erupted from behind me. With a quick spin I learned it belonged to Eric, my neighbour. He was one of the last persons I expected to see here. "It is.." I responded, a little uncomfortable. He circled around me until he reached the side of the easel. "Walking in it, it's really an unique experience." He added, after which he raised his hand. "You lived around here, right? Ever went in?"

4_4_16_16_47_23.png

"No." I answered, shaking my head. "Never." Eric stared over the maze as he responded. "Such a shame, it is truly an amazing experience." Before I know it, his eyes crossed mine. "Shall we go in?" He asked, even thought it didn't really sound like a question. The man whom I have had such a friendly conversation with, was now discomforting me. "I'll pass." I said, straightening my shoulders. Just then I hear a husky voice with a heavy accent call out my name. "Ashley!" Jade waved from the bar. Gesturing at the second drink she holds. "I got to go." I excused myself to Eric, before making way to Jade.

4_4_16_16_50_08.png

• Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Ugh, Eric is acting really creepy! I don't what it is about him, but he always seems like kind of a sleazy sim. :s
    Jade, on the other hand, seems really cute and nice! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
  • Options
    Ugh, Eric is acting really creepy! I don't what it is about him, but he always seems like kind of a sleazy sim. :s
    Jade, on the other hand, seems really cute and nice! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Awesome, thank you so much! <3
    Eric really is a bit creepy this chapter, more about him will be revealed in the next one ;)
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    OOooo I found this little golden nugget and is on my list of Simlit to dive into <3;)
  • Options
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    OOooo I found this little golden nugget and is on my list of Simlit to dive into <3;)

Golden nugget Ha! That's amazing :lol: Thank you so much for reading! <3
  • Options
    Eric had made a good impression, now he just ruined it. :D
  • Options
    Eric had made a good impression, now he just ruined it. :D

Definitely :lol:
    He's a creeper!

• Options
    aHHHH I love it!! When I saw Joaquin I almost squeled lol - everyone is SO mysterious in this story - I can't wait to learn more! <3 Super job I really enjoyed the characters and the environment you are portraying.
  • Options
    aHHHH I love it!! When I saw Joaquin I almost squeled lol - everyone is SO mysterious in this story - I can't wait to learn more! <3 Super job I really enjoyed the characters and the environment you are portraying.

Thank you so much! <3
    And Joaquín, I immediately thought of you :lol:
    Really happy you're enjoying the overall story :blush:
  • Options
    Chapter 7

4_4_16_17_02_27.png

"This is Ashley." It was an early morning, I had just started my breakfast when my mobile screamed for attention. "Whom am I talking to?" I asked when I realised my caller hadn't responded yet. "Uhmm.. Yeah Ashley. Hi." The deep male voice, I immediately recognized it as Eric's. I hadn't talked to him since our strange encounter in front of the maze, a few days ago. "Hello?" I said once again, pretending I didn't know exactly who was calling me. "It's Eric." He finally answered.

4_4_16_17_02_51.png

"Eric, hi." I said, but my thoughts were quite different. How did he get my phone number? "What are you calling for?" I asked, trying not to sound too catty. "I... I wondered if it was okay if I stopped by?" You didn't ask last time. "I guess, is everything alright?" For a few seconds he was silent. "Yes, it is! I just.. Want to set things straight." He was definitely talking about the party. "Well okay, sure. I'm home." I answered. "Okay, you'll see me soon." And with that our conversation was over.

4_4_16_17_07_08.png

Losing my appetite, I threw the remaining food away. I had just put my plate in the sink as I heare a knock on the door. Definitely Eric. With big steps and my head up I approached him. Confident, Ashley, you're confident. I reassured myself. Peeking my head around the door I gave my neighbour a friendly smile. "Hi Eric." I greeted him. "Come in, tea?"

4_4_16_17_09_28.png

As we sat down on the couch in the living room, he did not want tea, Eric directly got to the point. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable at the party. I was really just trying to be friendly." He said, I softly stared into the room as he spoke. "I kept thinking about that moment, I must have sounded like a creep." At this I giggle. "A little." I admit, making him laugh too. "Really, I'm sorry Ashley." He repeated as he leaned back on the couch. "It's just that I admire you." He continued, making me face him directly. "Admire?"

4_4_16_17_11_55.png

I felt his shoulder touching mine as he came closer. "Yes, admire." He repeated himself, not looking me in the eyes. "You remind me so much of a young Alice." Alice... His wife. "The Alice I fell in love with." He added, at which he finally answered my gaze. "What do you mean?" I ask dazed. "I'm not happily married, Ashley. The only thing that me and Alice share is Olivia." I was stunned by this revelation, they hadn't seemed troubled the day I met them. "I'm sorry to hear that." I comforted him. "You remind me of the woman I fell in love with so much." He said once again, making me flustered.

4_4_16_17_15_43.png

Before I knew it Eric had grabbed my arm and pulled me close, pushing his lips on my very own. My instinct was to pull back, but his desire for my touch seemed so big, his admiration for me was so enjoyably, it only took a second before I eagerly accepted his kiss. Pushing myself closer to the man who seemed to like me for me. What was probably seconds, felt like hours. And then he pulled back.

4_4_16_17_16_09.png

"Ashley..." He whispered, making the hairs in my neck stand upright. "Eric?" I asked, as he violently started to shake his head. "I'm so sorry.. Olivia.." He said, as his hand let go of my arm. "My baby girl." I softly pulled my body away from his. "She won't know." I reassured him, thinking of the little girl I never met. "Thank you." He said, before he stood up.

4_4_16_17_19_41.png

"I'll have to go." He said then, softly pinching my arm one last time. I watched him leave, normally I would follow him to the door. Yet, it was like I was pinned to the couch. What had just happened?
  • Options
    Holy cow - that was abrupt and unexpected!! What is going on here!? I can't wait to see what world she is getting herself involved in. Poor thing! (even though she like the attention lol)
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Oh wow, this is certainly getting interesting!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    Holy cow - that was abrupt and unexpected!! What is going on here!? I can't wait to see what world she is getting herself involved in. Poor thing! (even though she like the attention lol)

Plot twist! :lol:
    Frantika wrote: »
    Oh wow, this is certainly getting interesting!

Thank you, I try :smirk:
  • Options
    Chapter 8

25_4_16_15_00_57.png

"You know what the thing is with pasta, noodles, carbonara, lasagne, mac 'n cheese, any kind of pasta really. You always make too much. What you think is just a handful, can turn out to be enough to feed an orphanage. Now luckily today I didn't make that much, but you know I still have too much food.

25_4_16_15_02_29.png

So, what I am saying is: Get your tiny cute butt over here and help me down all this mac 'n cheese! You hear me, Joaquin?" After a few gurgles and protesting noises, Joaquin agrees to meet me for dinner tonight. Hanging up the phone I clench it in my finger, now I should call Jade. Because I really, definitely cooked to much pasta.

25_4_16_15_07_19.png

"This is really good!" Jade spoke with her mouth full as she munched on the mac 'n cheese I had made about thirty minutes ago. "Thanks." I accept the compliment, as I downed the rest of my food. For a few minutes we sat like this, Jade next to me and Joaquin across the table. The way to big table. Carefully I brought one bite after the other to my mouth, when Joaquin finally decided to break the silence.

25_4_16_15_07_48.png

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that you live in a house that would fit mine about eight times?" He exclaims after which he points at Jade. "Has what's-her-name been here already? How is she not impressed. Look at this place, Ashley! This is not your everyday adobe! This is an amazingly big mansion, even the Landgraabs can't compare."

25_4_16_15_09_36.png

"I have to admit, Ashley.." The way Jade pronounced my name send shivers down my spine. "This house is unreal, I didn't want to be rude but I thought I was at the wrong place as I made my way to the door." The two young adults gushing about the size of the house as if they were children discussing my toy collection, made me feel a certain kind of pride. I had always been attached to my belongings in a special way, but the only thing that made me feel even more prosperous than admiring my belonging was other people admiring them.

25_4_16_15_09_48.png

"Okay, okay, I get your point. My house is huge!" For the first time I could call the mansion my house without getting a lump in my throat. "I haven't been living here this long, it's still overwhelming for me too!" I protected myself, but I couldn't erase the big smile that had formed after their admiration from my face. "How many rooms has it, Ashley?" Joaquin asked, his eyes turning into half moons. "Oh..." At this I stared down at my plate. "I don't even know, I've only been on the first floor and the master bedroom so far."

25_4_16_15_14_57.png

"Oh, Ashley. Are you serious? Where's your feeling for adventure! I could spend days exploring mansions like this. It is literally my dream to live in one of those, some day." Jade said with a sheepish smile, her desire for her very own villa was written in her eyes. "Well, you could say that moving here was a surprise for me. I had to get adjusted first."

25_4_16_15_12_51.png

"And are you adjusted now?" Joaquin asked as he finished the last few bits left on his plate. Uncomfortably I shift in my seat. Was I? I had still so many questions, and the last couple days I was just plainly ignoring the creepy letter that promised me a ten generations long life span. Somewhere in between the denial, I had actually gotten comfortable. "Yes, I think I have." I then stated, giving Joaquin my most confident smile.

25_4_16_15_15_47.png

"Done!" Jade said, as she shoved her plate to the other side of the table. "Dessert?" I shook my head. "No dessert, a moment on the lips forever on the hips." Jade, brought her thumb down. "Boo, you're no fun. I rather have muffin tops if that means I can have muffins!" I laughed at her response. "Well I don't have any muffins. But I do have a bar!" Somehow, Jade got just as excited at the thought of juice as she did at the thought of muffins.

25_4_16_15_18_31.png

"Sit down, Jade." Joaquin ordered her, as I took place behind the bar. "Ashley is a college girl, she knows juice better than anyone." I laughed, for Joaquin the only thing admirable from college were the parties. And I partied, a lot. "Oh, hush. I'm not that good!" I said semi-modest, while in fact I was glowing with confidence. "Let me mix you something." I directed my attention to Jade as I gave her a wink.

25_4_16_15_18_46.png

"I want a...!" Joaquin started, making me place my hands at my hips. "Uh-uh, ladies first." I hushed him. Jade had three drinks, and both Joaquin and me four. I was juiced more than I'd like to admit. "Jade, honey. Sweetheart, what can I get you?" At this she laughed and raised her hand as a sign that she had enough. "It's your lucky day, cowboy. What is it you said you want?" I leaned over the bar, getting closer to Joaquin. "The toilet!" He then said, as he jumped from his stool. "Where is it?"

25_4_16_15_22_58.png

After directing Joaquin to the closest bathroom, I took place next to Jade. "He's into you." Was the first thing she said, making me giggle like a twelve year old. "Noooo." I said, shaking my head. Followed by another:"Nooooo..." Jade grabbed her drink, and chugged some down. When had I given her another? "Listen, amada. I know when a guy like what he sees. And Joaquin, he likes what he sees." At this she gave me a big wink.

25_4_16_15_23_24.png

"I have a secret!" I then blurted out, raising my finger. "You can't tell anyone!" Jade nodded in excitement. "I promise! I promise!" She repeated as she shoved her stool closer. "Tell me! Are you dating him?" I shook my head in laughter. "No, I am some ones mistress." At the last word I leaned back and winked at her. But as I spoke the sentence, I wondered. Was I really? "Noooo!" This time the words came from Jade's mouth.

25_4_16_15_58_35.png

A small hiccup escaped my mouth as I started talking again. "I kissed a married man, Jade!" She threw her hands in front of her mouth to conceal a squeal. "Do you love him?" She then asked, I didn't know her brown eyes could turn bigger than they were. "No, of course not! We're just having some fun. Like, fun!" I didn't know what else to say. I was bragging over something that happened before I knew it, was over before I knew it. And I hadn't talked to Eric ever since. Yet, Jade seemed impressed. And that was what confident drunk me was trying to accomplish.
  • Options
    Ashley is indeed a very confident drunk! From a simple kiss all the way to a mistress :D
  • Options
    Ashley is indeed a very confident drunk! From a simple kiss all the way to a mistress :D

Drunk Ashley is not the most rational Ashley :lol:
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    This is your one more wonderful story I just read! <3:) When I read such stories I want myself to write something great and good, thank you for your good wibes @Sterretjeee :)
  • Options
    This is your one more wonderful story I just read! <3:) When I read such stories I want myself to write something great and good, thank you for your good wibes @Sterretjeee :)

Aren't you just too sweet! Thank you so very much! Comments like this really make my day <3
    And do feel encouraged to write! If done for your own pleasure it can be really stress relieving :blush: