Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okblondee's Heartfelt Thank-You to all of the Kind People who Mean so Much to Me...

Comments

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @charlotteprice, thank you so very much for the absolutely gorgeous dresses and the sanctuary sofa!! Bless you. <3
  • Options
    @equuest, thank you so much for the tropical fruit bowl! It is greatly appreciated. <3

Thank you!
  • Options
    @Cabelle1863, thank you so much for the beautiful necklace! One step closer to getting the set! You are awesome. <3
  • Options
    @charlotteprice, thank you so very much for making a huge dent in my Sun, Surf and Sand set! I haven't checked yet, but I may get it for free now! Bless you, sweet lady. <3

Edit: I got it for 55 SP! :)
  • Options
    @Blooming_Lilac, thank you so much for the Hi-Low Sparkle Dress! Isn't it pretty? :)
    @MvdP1989, thank you for the lovely One Stone to Rule Them All necklace! I love it! :)

You both are so appreciated for helping me toward getting the Homecoming Set. <3
  • Options
    @maria_loves_alex, you are an angel! Thank you so much for helping me toward the Homecoming set! <3
    @Kaela_87, thank you so much, as well! It really means a lot! <3

This set has been the hardest to get for some reason!
    You both are so appreciated for helping me toward getting the Homecoming Set. <3
  • Options
    Wow! Thank you so much @simgeek79. @TnT_Terry, And @charlotteprice for making my top 5 disappear!
    You are all so sweet and generous! Cannot wait to see if I can finally get the set for free! Love you guys! <3

Edit: It was 40 SP!! I finally own the Homecoming set; thanks to all of you! Thank you! <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @5W33TH34RT for the beautiful african braids! I got the green d/l button for World Inspiration Compilation, thank you so much!! <3
  • Options
    @sjappieloveHans, Paul's brother? :* Thank you so much for the Emo Cut!! My guys need hair! You are awesome. <3
  • Options
    @Reachsims and @SuziShazam, I am shocked to log on today and see all of the gifts! I am so grateful and thank you both so very much for your kindness and generosity! <3
  • Options
    Much thanks to @Martje89 for the Goth Chandelier. Thank you again, @Martje89! It is so cool!
    I would now also love to thank @charlotteprice and @Skymyst for helping me toward the Goth office set as well! Also, thank you @Skymyst for the Rock n Roll Teen Top! All of you are so very kind and generous! <3
  • Options
    @Martje89, thank you so much for the RnR Teen top! I really appreciate it! <3
  • Options
    @melissalungu, thank you so much for the cool hairstyle! Can't wait to try it out! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Cabelle1863, you are so precious! Thank you so very much for the Haute Hip items! I have been wanting these for a while! You are the best! <3

@Cabelle1863, I feel like I am spamming here but imagine my surprise when I saw that it was you who gifted me the Haute Hip Dining Chair! You are so kind and generous and I can now get the set! Yay! Thank you, sweet friend! <3
  • Options
    @SjappielovePaul, thank you so very much for the Bountiful Bows Dress! I love it to pieces! I had barely posted the Street Couture for one of my goals and your sweet self gifted me the first piece! Have a wonderful night and a great day tomorrow! <3
  • Options
    ACB44 wrote: »
    @Okblondee7 hope my small gift helped a little bit!

@ACB44, I didn't see it until I read your post! I love those shoes, they are so cute! Thank you so very much! You are so sweet! <3
  • Options
    I have to give a very special thank you to our beloved @Reachsims for plowing through my top five! My Jet Set teens are ready to party! <3

Also. helping me to get a start on my next goal, Club Vaindenburger, thank you so very much @Ktarian, for the beautiful plant. <3

What a wonderful day! Seriously, to come home so tired and to find such generous folks here is such a day brightener! Thank you again! :)
  • Options
    Dec 2015

Wow! @Breazona, it is nice to make your acquaintance. You are so very kind! Thank you for allowing me to get the elusive 'green' download button for the Jet Set Teens! May you have a blessed evening. :)
  • Options
    Dec 2015

Thank you @Reachsims and @Breazona for gifting me the items I needed for the Jet Set Teens, and to @Ktarian for starting me off on the Vaindenburger Den and Study! <3
  • Options
    Dec 2015

@Martje89, thank you so very much for the awesome coffee table from the Vaindenburger Den/Study Set! <3
    A very Merry Christmas to you! :)
  • Options
    Dec 2015

@ss81, I just came back to grab the DD a few minutes ago and was happily surprised to see that you had gifted me! Thank you so much for the Realtor's Baggage Props and the VDB Overhead Cabinet! This set will be mine in no time! <3

@Bluebomber21, thank you so very much for the Door and rubbish bin! This set is getting close to being owned! <3

ETA: I got it for 40 SP's! Thank you everyone who helped me!

@charlotteprice, I am stunned! I didn't expect to own this item for a very long time! You are an angel!! <3

Merry Christmas to you and bless you!
  • Options
    Dec 2015

@teanias, thank you so much for the wall light and ceiling light! It makes me two steps closer! Merry Christmas sweet friend. <3

@jg2342ar, lol, thank you so much for the sweet Dancin' Shoes! I laugh because I'm trying to add up enough items for a consolation prize I won and between you and @teanias, I get to start all over! You are so kind! <3

• Options
    Dec 2015

I am so grateful and thankful for all of the kind, sweet and generous people I have met here these past 4 months. You are amazing. <3
  • Options
    Dec 2015

@Jessa_Dakkar, I know you are probably tired of all of my thank yous, but Thank You!!! <3<3 I will love Midnight Hollow so much! A toy Shop! I can't wait to play! Bless you and have a beautiful New Year!

ETA: I wanted to thank @StephSteb for gifting Midnight Hollow Gold to me. It was such a selfless, kind thing to do. I wish I had known sooner that it was you who gave me your world. Thank you so very much! <3
  • Options
    Dec 2015

@Martje89, what a sweetheart you are! Thank you so much for the Formal Glad Rags! I am getting closer to owning the Feb2011 compilation every day! And a huge thank you, @Martje89 for Flapper Fabulous! You are too kind! I will love them! <3

@melissalungu, you are so kind! Thank you dearly for the 3 gifts! The Bees Knees(yes they are!), Bewitching Bob and Atta Boy Slick! You are such a help in my quest to get this set! Thank you again, and Happy New Year to you! <3