Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Makeovers...

Comments

• Options
    donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    @Peach77 All your makeovers are amazing, but ....
    Peach77 wrote: »
    Adult Bob Newbie looking kinda ticked off that I dragged him out of bed in the middle of the night:
    Screenshot-110.jpg

Wow ... just wow. That's pretty awesome. He's hot!
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • Options
    I'm gonna jump in and share...

I gave Harold Assange (a University premade) a makeover. I didn't change his facial structure. All I did was use a custom skin, custom eyes, face masks, and change his hair, eyebrows, and clothes. And I added eyelashes. :)

Before. Sorry about the bad lighting, but I was in a hurry to make him over:

x4HdcZj.jpg

AFter:

BVpXxh1.jpg

I have to admit, it was kind of easy to make him over since he wasn't that bad looking to begin with.

Whoa that's very nice. Great job!

Really great makeovers everyone I LOVE townie makeovers!

• Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    A few from when I was messing around with Sunset Valley sims. I try not to change their facial features, but some of them I did tweak (moving odd mouthes and noses to 'normal' spacings)

Gunther Goth, who really only got a new hairdo and CC skin, I had NO idea he was such a fox.
    Screenshot-1696_zpslxbtjl64.jpg

Cassandra Goth (admittedly she got an entire overhaul)
    Screenshot-1794_zps7gvv1nxm.jpg

Nancy Landgraab (moved her weird nose and mouth into normal spacing and changed her librarian hairdo)
    Screenshot-1720_zpswyypdunl.jpg

Now I want to do more..... lol
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @GaiaHypothesis, I'm going to attack the Langraabs and the Altos tomorrow, great job on Nancy!! i'm going to have to play with the Goths more often, Gunther is hottie!!
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    @GaiaHypothesis Gorgeous!

I'm still working on Hidden Springs townies. I did Jennifer Sato today.

Here she is, before. She is really pretty, anyway so I didn't have to do much:

ytxDfxc.jpg

I liked a lot of the premade clothes she already had, so I just adjusted. Added makeup and new hair:

WvyMwAr.jpg

I love seeing these makeovers! How are you guys getting pictures in CAS?
  • Options
    @StephSteb Same way as game pics. Just press "c" :) Nice one!!! She looks great!
    Studio
  • Options
    @StephSteb Same way as game pics. Just press "c" :) Nice one!!! She looks great!

Lol, duh. Now don't I feel silly. Thank you, @GaiaHypothesis <3
  • Options
    Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    @Glimmerings It's ESkin Fresh Default. From here. And I Bob has a Tifa face shading line, it's the only thing I have found that has that bit of shading on the chin!

@PixelsSquared The before reminds me so much of Howard Walowitz from the Big Bang Theory with that turtle neck. Seriously, if you can make him hot, you can make anybody hot.

@donnabailey Even teen Bob Newbie is adorable as soon as you fix his hair and clothes. I love him to pieces!

@StephSteb Just press 'C' to take a pic in CAS!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Another plug here for e-skin fresh default. Its divine.. really. Difference between EA base skin, and e-skin (NON DEFAULT)

Screenshot-28_zpssrxegnn7.jpg

Screenshot-32_zpsjgu4tm94.jpg
    Studio
  • Options
    Another plug here for e-skin fresh default. Its divine.. really. Difference between EA base skin, and e-skin (NON DEFAULT)

Screenshot-28_zpssrxegnn7.jpg

Screenshot-32_zpsjgu4tm94.jpg

Pretty please, where may I find that skin? @GaiaHypothesis
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Charlottesmom I added the wikia picture in my post to help you get a gist of how they are. Let me know if that helps.
    Makes sense adding a before-picture, especially because maybe people won't know the sim shown. I'll try to remember to take the pictures of before and after, I'm starting to have fun showing what I've done, even though my sims aren't as fancy as some around.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @StephSteb
    HERE scroll down to where its blue and says <download> then press on there, then you might have to google translate but theres a button at the top next to the one that says DL to cloud drive. Thats for default, you can get a non-default one too. I like this one because it makes all the townies look great too. I like a default skin though, rather than a bunch of non-defaults (I have some of those as well, but only a few that I love: Silumeo tainted is really gritty and detailed for men)
    Studio
  • Options
    AJbackstAJbackst Posts: 146 Member
    When my Sim started dating Dimitri Ivanov, I gave him a little make-over. Not extensive - just enough to make him look cute. Unfortunately I don't have the original picture of him anymore, but here's him as a toddler [how he starts out in Riverview]

500px-Dimitri_Ivanov.jpg

And here's him now:

tumblr_o0gnhim2QN1txh8sto1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o0gnc0BuPF1txh8sto5_1280.jpg
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Wow, I love these! I've never really thought to makeover the EA sims. I did tweak come of the Twinbrook teens though for my own teens to date. Let's see what I've got in the way of screenies. I'm currently building a world for them so I can't go in-game for better ones atm. (Sorry pic-heavy post. I got over excited)

Sorry there's no before pics for any of these. I didn't know I'd be sharing these ever so I didn't take any.

Can't see because he's facing the other way...but I gave Mr. Jeffery Castor some AMAZING Kijiko hair and pierced his ears and I believe he's got some eyeliner. I may or may not have gave him custom skin. If I did it'd be Aikea Guinea skin. The girl he's kissing is one of my quadruplets, Abigail.
    35ak8pg.jpg

Also not a very good screenie, but here is the lot of them attending prom.
    f0d7pw.jpg
    I made over Lolly Racket, Jeffery Castor, and Jade Greenwood. Only three of the quadruplets have s/o's.

Then from another save, I made over a uni-basket delivery boy named Jamie Womack. This Astraea Nevermore hair is my love <3
    293xclh.jpg
    Him and his son Tyler.
    2yv9a41.jpg
    Him and his daughter Lizzy (now a teen, Tyler is a child) at his sister in-law Esme's house with his other sister in-law who was pregnant Kaina.
    2iu6umw.jpg
    This chap here with the black hair, his name was Finn Muncy. He was Sid's babysitter, so he's nearly an elder here since Sidney is a YA.
    24b19pi.jpg
    Here is Marques De La Torre from Isla Paradiso...I'm not sure if he was really a Townie or not or a random spawnee, but I recall he had parents and two other siblings so I'm not sure. But here was him with his son Simon being born. He's married to Karina from above.
    And not sure if this counts, but I made over the plum out of Sidney and Finn's adopted son Kennedy.
    29kw0pk.jpg

And @StephSteb you can find it right here: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63f63ea90101fod7.html ... You might need to translate the page but there is a working download link.
    I have SEVERAL of Ephemera's skins in my game as non-defaults. Her skins, Brntwaffles blueberry bride, and Aikea Guinea's v2 are my fav skins.
  • Options
    I've been working on redoing Appaloosa Plains. Here's what I've got so far:

Shawnee Fox before

Shawnee.jpg

Shawnee after

Shawnee_edit.jpg

Cheyenne Fox before

Cheyenne.jpg

Cheyenne after

Cheyenne_edit.jpg

Imogen Pelly before, wearing the glasses

imogenbefore1.jpg

Imogen before sans glasses

imogenbefore2.jpg

Imogen after

imogenafter.jpg

Gracie Loveland before

Gracie.jpg

Gracie after

Gracie_edit.jpg

• Options
    @GaiaHypothesis WOW that's an awesome makeover on Gunther! It's just amazing what the right CC skin can do. I'm an obsessive collector of them, and they DO make a real difference. Great job on Cassandra and Nancy, too.
    A few from when I was messing around with Sunset Valley sims. I try not to change their facial features, but some of them I did tweak (moving odd mouthes and noses to 'normal' spacings)

Gunther Goth, who really only got a new hairdo and CC skin, I had NO idea he was such a fox.
    Screenshot-1696_zpslxbtjl64.jpg

• Options
    @donnabailey I know right? CC skin can make allll the difference. I didn't really touch him other than changing his hair and facial hair (and clothes). He's a serious fox, if I was playing in SV again I would have my simmie chase after him. He's so perfect in that emo, tortured soul, sort of way. Cassandra be darned. ;)
    Studio
  • Options
    I just did a makeover on Loki Beaker from Aurora Skies (honestly, so many good looking sims in this town). He just aged up from teen, which my teen is probably quite sad about as she doesn't age up for a loooong time. He is her romantic interest... He just got new hair, default skin, and some dimples (and a bit of face makeup for texture). No tweaks to structure.

Screenshot-483_zpswa1fsunl.jpg

Trying to keep him dangling...
    Studio
  • Options
    STAHHHP. YOU GUIZ.

Stahp+wwwfacebookcom+kiddflyght+wwwfacebookcom+kiddflyghtt_52f7b0_3989289.jpg

Amazing! I love the sims in Aurora Skies. That and Sunlit Tides have the best sims! Thank you for the skin, @GaiaHypothesis I got it! Now, back to the makeovers :D
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    These all look really great! I've thought about giving the townies in Dragon Valley a makeover. They all look great with their skins and pointed ears, but I would like to see how they compare if I made them over to look like regular humans.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    wbombje wrote: »
    These all look really great! I've thought about giving the townies in Dragon Valley a makeover. They all look great with their skins and pointed ears, but I would like to see how they compare if I made them over to look like regular humans.

You should go for it! And post pictures. :D

• Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited January 2016
    Everyone's makeovers are awesome! :open_mouth:
    i sent my sims to uni,and decided to do a few makeovers of the townies there.
    Abigal Kaya
    AbigalKaya_zpswcfhg3n9.jpg
    Gabby Ahmed
    GabbyAhmed_zpsupghssiu.jpg

this is Whitney Harry
    whitneyharry_zps3uitczny.jpg
    Daniel Vaughn
    Danielvaughn_zpsrjomupv1.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Wow! All of your make-overs are awesome. @GaiaHypothesis, I was excited to see your link to the default male skin; but can't make heads nor tails of what to click on. I don't do Chinese. Any helpful hints? I tried clicking on 'the blue' but there is blue everywhere. Why are the best skins, eyes, etc, always in a foreign language?

I don't have Google Chrome for translation purposes. :(
  • Options
    @MemoriiValentine Your makeovers are very beautiful. I think I like Abigail the best, in the after picture she looks so realistic and beautiful! Daniel turned out quite handsome too. But they are all lovely. Nice job!
    Everyone's makeovers are awesome! :open_mouth:
    i sent my sims to uni,and decided to do a few makeovers of the townies there.
    Abigal Kaya
    AbigalKaya_zpswcfhg3n9.jpg
    Gabby Ahmed
    GabbyAhmed_zpsupghssiu.jpg

this is Whitney Harry
    whitneyharry_zps3uitczny.jpg
    Daniel Vaughn
    Danielvaughn_zpsrjomupv1.jpg

• Options
    @Okblondee7 if you just scroll down to the very bottom of the link I posted alll the way down, it says "baidu:ESkin-fresh-DEFAULT-.rar" click on that (it should be in blue), then it will take you to another page there is a grey rectangle that has the DL arrow with (6.9m). Click on that one, then it should start downloading. Thats for default mind you. Right next to the big blue rectangle that has the arrow.
    Studio