Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Makeovers...

Comments

• Options
    donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    Today's makeovers are the Unfettered with Feathers roomies.

Benni the teenage "bad girl" before
    Benni.jpg

and after
    Benni_edit.jpg

Zac, the biker with a good heart before
    Zac.jpg

and after
    Zac_edit.jpg

Hailey before
    Hailey.jpg

and after
    Hailey_edit.jpg

Kenji before
    Kenji.jpg

and after
    Kenji_edit.jpg
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I really like your makeovers, @donnabailey. Those sims look fantastic!
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    @HappySimmer3 Thanks so much! It's been so much fun doing them. :)

• Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @donnabailey I like what you did to Kenji, he seems like a handsome nerd now.

@CravenLestat I like your make-overs without CC, I also agree that the base game has a lot to offer. However, Liz Terry looks interesting in her original form!
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer Sexy nerd was exactly what I was going for with Kenji, so your comment made me very happy! Thank you. :D

• Options
    Luma_Bear32910Luma_Bear32910 Posts: 157 Member
    Your make overs look fantastic! You did a really great job.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Thuggishsplicer,I responded but put the word "as" before the word "is" meaning I left Liz the same, and the filter took it like I said a bad word.Deleted my post for review.

Anyway Liz is great default and stays thay way.Tried to tell you that her and nine other UL townies are in my Library but my Lucky Palms is packed and just no room for them.Was thinking about making a sorority house for them all that people can just pick up to get them.Two in my library are regulars and 8 in my library are homeless.Weird but just like Into the Future ULs best premades are homeless too.

Btw The games only premade plantsim is a knockout when cured. :love: But I think the games programming on her makes it impossible to cure at the science center and with potent cure etc.I think only the real cure works.

Just a picture of her you might cannot tell but I have seen her normal she is really good!!!! Cool thing too in games her default plant and leaf colors are different could be pink and white for example or blue and white.

Sharon Dorsey..funny looking pic the face she was just making but she is great.I think she is unchanged from the original producer walkthrough version.They just happened to have her lighter shaded version.And they put eyeliner on her.

Screenshot-1912_zpsgpsxnptp.jpg

Nothing beats Cora Sidwell though.My favorite of the UL premades.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    This is default Cora Sidwell,my favorite one.Have made her over for fun before, she looks good as a redhead.

Screenshot-1915_zpsl8jjrxrm.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @CravenLestat What a beautiful face! She's awesome! I bet I'll look after her when I put my hands on UL.
    Right now, my sims work without degrees. LOL
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @donnabailey Hated Zac Whipsnake everytime I seen him in game,thought he was scary default like he looks mean,Your makeover of Zac is perfection <3<3<3 my favorite of your most recent.He is really good.It will come to me who he looks like, but in my head right now looks exactly like one of the Gramercy Riffs from the movie the "Warriors"

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    And for the record for those that think I have a vendetta against CC Who in the "flip" you think took these.Hmmm....I have a billion CC pics from 4 years ago I just like my game vanilla.

Screenshot-29.jpg

jessicarabbit.jpg

Screenshot-528.jpg

Hmm Sim below her lingerie,CC..Formal dress CC..Skin..CC ..hair CC...workout pants CC..shirt designs by me cause you cant buy awesome.

Anastasia1.jpg

Screenshot-298.jpg

I just dont use it anymore.Plus oddly enough who was the first to comment on that guys Kurosoberina skin thread.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    And for the record for those that think I have a vendetta against CC Who in the "flip" you think took these.Hmmm....I have a billion CC pics from 4 years ago I just like my game vanilla.

Screenshot-29.jpg

jessicarabbit.jpg

Screenshot-528.jpg

Hmm Sim below her lingerie,CC..Formal dress CC..Skin..CC ..hair CC...workout pants CC..shirt designs by me cause you cant buy awesome.

Anastasia1.jpg

Screenshot-298.jpg

I just dont use it anymore.Plus oddly enough who was the first to comment on that guys Kurosoberina skin thread.

OMG! Her Stewie t shirt, perfection!!
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Thank you,I can make them for you if you want.I made those in the pictures. o:) And ty for the compliment. :blush: Also made the I heart zombies shirt.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thank you,I can make them for you if you want.I made those in the pictures. o:) And ty for the compliment. :blush: Also made the I heart zombies shirt.

I'll PM you tonight I wanted to try it on my own but have a few probably very basic questions (i did see the turtoial you posted but I'm a dunce so...). Working on clearing out LL right now, Mark needs a home when my story progresses a bit more.
  • Options
    @donnabailey Hated Zac Whipsnake everytime I seen him in game,thought he was scary default like he looks mean,Your makeover of Zac is perfection <3<3<3 my favorite of your most recent.He is really good.It will come to me who he looks like, but in my head right now looks exactly like one of the Gramercy Riffs from the movie the "Warriors"

Thank you so much Craven. Holy cow, I LOVE "The Warriors"! I've probably seen it ten times over the years. Zac could totally be a Riff! I didn't like his default appearance at all. He actually doesn't have any negative traits, and his LW is to be (I think) a top chef. I wanted him to look dangerously handsome, not scary.

Also I just wanted to say again how much I've been enjoying all your homeless townie makeovers. I never seem to see any of them, but I don't have all the worlds you do and I also use NRaas Story Progression, so maybe they're getting deleted. One thing I love about this game is that it is so open to any play style. You can either stick with the default sim's basic look and just improve upon it, or you can totally make them over to basically be a different person. It's personal preference, and both ways are just fine. I also like your CC versions from years ago. That Jessica Rabbit is bombski!

• Options
    Here are today's AP townies. New looks for all!

Honey Darnell, before
    Honey.jpg

and after
    Honey_edit.jpg

The Marshalls

Felipe before
    Felipe.jpg

and after
    Felipe_edit.jpg

Kim before
    Kim.jpg

and after
    Kim_edit.jpg

• Options
    @Donnabailey Your coolness points went through the roof.I love the warriors and have sims made of them if you are interested in seeing them.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Donnabailey Your coolness points went through the roof.I love the warriors and have sims made of them if you are interested in seeing them.

If I'm interested?!?!?! I would LOVE. :D

• Options
    edited January 2016
    @donnabailey Here are some,these are like 4 or 5 years ago so they are not the best.Plus was on my ex-gfs computer.

Warriors

warriorsshirt.jpg

Turnbull ACs

turnbullacshirt.jpg

Rogues

roguesshirt.jpg

Orphans

orphansshirt.jpg

Lizzies

Lizziesshirt.jpg

High Hats

highhatsshirt.jpg

Riffs

gramercyriffsshirt.jpg

Furies

furiesshirt.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat They are awesome! You did the shirts and makeup too? I know that the Warriors were the heroes of the movie, but secretly my favorites were always the Furies because they were just so bloomin' over the top. Which is not to say that the entire movie is not crazy over the top, but the Furies were just SCARY. And I like baseball. :D These are great!

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Thank you,I love the Furies too but I think my favorite is the Lizzies mainly because you would never think a bunch of girls are about to kill you. :D Argg sorry to @Charlottesmom we were just having a moment.

Back on topic

@Donnabailey Yikes cannot believe you tried making over Kim Marshall,that is like the challenge of the century.You ever noticed when she smiles in the game idle she looks like Golem from Lord of The rings :s Your Felipe is really good <3 I found a toddler from maybe Monte Vista once and aged it up was the yuckiest sim I ever seen it makes Kim Marshall look like Miss America.I am pretty sure it is some toddler or child girl in MV.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Thank you,I love the Furies too but I think my favorite is the Lizzies mainly because you would never think a bunch of girls are about to kill you. :D Argg sorry to @Charlottesmom we were just having a moment.

Haha, if you think a person could never believe a group of girls are about to kill you, you've never been a middle school band geek running headlong into the mean girls clique in the girl's lav. :D:(:'(
    @Donnabailey Yikes cannot believe you tried making over Kim Marshall,that is like the challenge of the century.You ever noticed when she smiles in the game idle she looks like Golem from Lord of The rings :s Your Felipe is really good <3 I found a toddler from maybe Monte Vista once and aged it up was the yuckiest sim I ever seen it makes Kim Marshall look like Miss America.I am pretty sure it is some toddler or child girl in MV.

I own Monte Vista, but shamefully I've only played it once or twice. Kim was definitely a challenge. She's pretty hideous. LOL at the Gollum comment, I always tried to avoid her when playing in AP because she sort of scared me.

• Options
    Wow, more great makeovers! Lovin' it!

I also agree that what's important is that we all do what we love in this game, and just have fun with it! No need for any CC wars (or hopefully any kind of arguments, IMO) in this thread. I certainly hope you didn't think I was accusing you of being anti-CC, @CravenLestat. That wasn't my intent at all, and I enjoy looking at the pictures you have posted. :)

Here is my makeover of Hal Breckenridge from Riverview. The before pic is off the internet since I already have some default replacements. I tried not to mess with him too much, still wanted him to look like Hal!

Before:

24352370882_c2639291b2_c.jpg

After:

24460685645_14e417d9f5_c.jpg

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited January 2016
    Here is my makeover of Hal Breckenridge from Riverview. The before pic is off the internet since I already have some default replacements. I tried not to mess with him too much, still wanted him to look like Hal!

After:
    24460685645_14e417d9f5_c.jpg

He's very nice indeed. I especially like his mouth. Is that due to his skin or "lipstick" or both?
  • Options
    @cwaddell that is the cc skin, since I did not use any lipstick on him at all. I think I used one of my Brntwaffles non-default skins on him but I'll have to check next time I'm in-game to be sure.