Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Makeovers...

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Awww...thank you @GaiaHypothesis! I will try again. That skin is excellent. I think it was the adams apple that did it for me... :)
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @donnabailey thank you c: I been trying to make them all more real .with little flaws here and there ,they all are very different from the sims I usually make .
    I plan on doing more tomarrow as well.i been saving them all to my library and might see if I can export them and upload to media fire or something .as I've heard the exchange is being weird and all.
    Happy Simming!♥
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Bexley Goldstone: Homeless townie from the Into the Future expansion.

BEFORE

Screenshot-659_zps4x6u7v2p.jpg

AFTER

Screenshot-675_zpsefwg5qie.jpg

:D LOL

Couldn't help myself she is perfect as is so did not touch her awesomeness. o:)
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Bexley Goldstone: Homeless townie from the Into the Future expansion.

BEFORE

Screenshot-659_zps4x6u7v2p.jpg

AFTER

Screenshot-675_zpsefwg5qie.jpg

:D LOL

Couldn't help myself she is perfect as is so did not touch her awesomeness. o:)

I was searching to see what you did to change her...you got me! In all fairness I'm really slow as I havn't had my coffee yet.
  • Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    @Okblondee7 It IS all about the adam's apple and the shading on the neck! After trying a lot and discarding, I only have 2 skins I put on men because of it.
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Loving all these makeovers! Great job; I don't think I've ever looked at some of them up close so now I have a whole different perspective. :D

@Peach77 I think my favorite is your Bob Newbie. He looks fabulous! I just got him married to Betty in one of my Riverview saved games so now I'm going to have to go work on giving them both makeovers. :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    @Charlottesmom, @StephSteb, @Peach77, and @donnabailey - Thanks! :)

This is actually kind of fun! I've given Jacob Salaman (another UL premade) a makeover. I gave him a full head of wind-tousled hair, a luscious beard, and a different outfit. Of course, I've given him a new skin, new eyes, and some face masks too. The only structural change I've made was scaling his eyes down.

Left is before, right is after.

qLAn9wZ.jpg

I forgot to pose him... :s
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
    @Charlottesmom, @StephSteb, @Peach77, and @donnabailey - Thanks! :)

This is actually kind of fun! I've given Jacob Salaman (another UL premade) a makeover. I gave him a full head of wind-tousled hair, a luscious beard, and a different outfit. Of course, I've given him a new skin, new eyes, and some face masks too. The only structural change I've made was scaling his eyes down.

Left is before, right is after.

qLAn9wZ.jpg

I forgot to pose him... :s

See, I like that you didn't change him as far as facial structure goes and he still looks like himself but better. That is why I decided to not fool with facial structure at all it is more of a challenge to redo a Townie and improve them without giving them a new nose (which I despirately wanted to do on Arlo Bunch!!) or new lips or whatever. I did kinda cheat with Judy and Jack Bunch as I did slim them down but they kept their original faces. I do sometime run around town and tweak the heck out of Townies, in both looks and traits but for this experiment I wanted to keep it "clean" I guess...

Erin Kennedy is my next victim...wish me luck! ;)
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Can't wait - love what you did to the others, @Charlottesmom . I had no idea that Gunther was such a hunk either!
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    @CravenLestat I have never seen Bexley before, but she is pretty awesome for an already existing townie.
    @PixelsSquared awesome makeover!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I nominate @PixelsSquared to make over all sims. :D Wow. Great work!

Ok, I have some more. Still working on Hidden Springs townies....I am having way too much fun with this :smiley:

I started with Emmaline Rhoen. Here she is before:

D5kc0HY.jpg

VJXcmti.jpg

And here she is after:

ci3gRvG.jpg

Next I attacked the Sustainable Living roommates, Jessica, Cassidy, (and my favorite Hidden Springs townie) Nicholas Riverhawk.

Here is Jessica Willow before:

Ib8nSaN.jpg

lOb4kNy.jpg

And here he is after:

fVH2Ejz.jpg

1BPOiFZ.jpg

Cassidy Earthsong before:

ERR3QFY.jpg

Cassidy Earthsong after:

YNzFyNo.jpg

QMsJPZK.jpg

And last, but definitely not least, Nicholas (hottie) Riverhawk before:

jn7b7nt.jpg

And here he is after:

jd0g3ig.jpg

• PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    @Charlottesmom - Thank you. It is rather tempting to edit their faces though... And good luck with Erin Kennedy! Though I would suggest making Twinbrook over, if you want a real challenge. ;)

@wbombje - Thank you. :)

@StephSteb - Aww, thank you! I would like to, someday when I'm more ambitious, make over a whole town. :D

Today, we have Beau Merrick from Bridgeport. With his godly cheekbones and his chiseled jawline, it seems like he'd be easy to make over. But don't be deceived, as it was a pain to make him over without touching his face! Well, I didn't end up changing his face. I only changed his skin, eyes, hair, eyebrows, and added some facial hair. His stubble/chinstrap seems to do a good job at softening his cheekbones. :p

Before:

LocinM1.jpg

After:

oyjEeFO.jpg

Yes, he's still a vampire. I simply have a mod that stops vampires from looking like frogs "glowing". ;) You can get it here: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/2012/04/dead-people-dont-glow.html
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
    <3 this makeover of yours..now you made me like Lisa and I hate the bunch family.She is so drowned out default by her hair color with such pale skin and makeup yet you made her look beautiful.LOVE IT

Screenshot-1148_zpsgxvzdxaq.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited January 2016
    Ester Atkins
    Before and After
    ester%20atkins_zpsy64l44kk.jpg

Liz Tarry
    Before and After
    liz%20terry_zpsi861ichq.jpg
    Post edited by MemoriiValentine on
    Happy Simming!♥
    @StephSteb Great makeovers. I love Emmaline's outfit and Cassidy looks great as well.
    @MemoriiValentine they both look awesome.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    This looked like so much fun, so I thought that I would give it a try with Dragon Valley townies. I didn't change anything about their Facial features or bodies, only hair, skin tone, makeup, facial hair and clothing. Sorry about the not so great lighting, I just posed them where they were.
    Suzie Sackholme:
    Before:
    24202643515_e403a3fb75.jpg
    After:
    23574452904_fe1da5daf4.jpg

Mason Sackholme:
    Before:
    23907058560_22859405b8.jpg
    After:
    23575844983_b6f7c05942.jpg

Maeve Eames:
    Before:
    24120064811_fc1fdb3498.jpg
    After:
    24094602082_13c7a76920.jpg

Martin Eames:
    Before:
    23575845533_8ef30f2f57.jpg
    After:
    23574454264_c9d9ce04b1.jpg

Aine Mithrilen:
    Before:
    23907059770_f50286ea81.jpg
    After:
    24176562766_8804a16732.jpg

Quinn Flanagan
    Before:
    24176561036_8e0bcdcec7.jpg
    After:
    23575844583_39bddcfa05.jpg
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    @wbombje Love it! I love Dragon Valley sims and those makeovers make them look even better! :)
    @StephSteb Thank you! I love the way the Dragon Valley townies look, but I was curious as to what some of them would look like as regular humans. Thanks, again. :)
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    @wbombje Susie Sackholme is my favorite DV townie. <3 Never pictured her more human looking before.Very awesome.I always thought of her as the cute elf girl or toss wings on her and she is a super cute fairy.But never seen her in human colored skin before.

Great picture. <3

DfydFiZ.gif
    Here is Erin Kennedy before:Screenshot-10_zpspr6efbvl.jpg
    and after:Screenshot-11_zpsv3fbndqf.jpg

I think I may move over to either Dragon Valley or Twinbrook (as was suggested by @PixelsSquared ) as they look like they may be fun for making over Townies. ;)
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Can't remember the names of this brother and sister who live in the swampy area in Twinbrook.

Chase5_zpsfovxh1xg.png
    Tay5_zpspgftefo9.png

The Bunch sisters:
    Lisa6_zpse0g3rcln.png
    Darlene6_zpswuua644f.png
    Sorry about the shots with them blinking. When I was putting together these pictures I couldn't seem to find any with no blinking. And since I didn't save these makeovers I didn't go back and get new pictures of them.
    The Bunch brothers:
    Ethan6_zpszgzkqvsa.png
    Arlo7_zpsgf3fyjg4.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I tried giving Blair Wainwright a make-over a few months ago - Ultimate Fail :( !
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I had a special request...a challenge was more like it to redo Bella Bachelor aged up to YA. Here ya go @CravenLestat, hope you like her. :wink:

Before, Wee widdle Bella:Screenshot-26_zpsfysym4km.jpg

Here she is aged up, Before:
    Screenshot-27_zpsbsj7q5lv.jpg
    There are a few afters: first one, Screenshot-30_zpsyfkrlw9j.jpg
    Dressy:Screenshot-31_zpsopjggiro.jpgScreenshot-33_zpsfwrm8jpa.jpg
    Screenshot-34_zpsumgjg6yj.jpg
    Casual:Screenshot-37_zpsjdppsxyn.jpg
    I had fun changing her hair and makeup, but also had her go out and get some colored contacts (changed her eye color) I think she looks great with green eyes. I didn't do any structural changes to her face at all, her lips were the one challenge, they are almost as annoying as Claire Ursine's lips! I think she came out pretty good.