Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ The Starborn Legacy ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    edited December 2015
    Chapter Five
    Truth Unveiled

"So here it is." Starr took a deep breath as she plowed into an elaborate tale too strange too possibly be believed.

d8fL9kE.png
    2qBm7NP.png
    X9gn2GA.png
    uUZ3D1o.png

"It was said that a very long time ago a shooting star was seen coming down from the heavens and landed on earth, and a very humble family who lived on a farm the next morning found a baby girl in one of their fields. The baby came wrapped in a blanket with the name Starborn written on it and the family decided to keep the girl in secret and raise her as their own.

As she grew up they realized that this was no ordinary child, strange things would happen that could only be explained as magic. The family agreed that keeping this child a secret was the best thing they did. When she hit her 16th birthday her family told her a crazy tale that she was sent from the stars to replenish her families bloodline into the world, that she came from a magical family from a long time ago that had died out on the earth from some kind of dark magic.
    And the family she chooses to create is in charge of keeping the balance of light magic and dark magic and that their power comes from the stars, when someone with "The Starborn" bloodline dies its said you can see their spirit float off to the sky and they become a new star.

It is said that they have been gone from the earth for hundreds of years but have decided they need to bring balance back to the world before there is no world left to save. They sent a single founder down to earth to replenish the bloodlines again and bring back the light magic to fight against all those who have turned dark."

"Ok.... Great story Mom. What's your point?" Asked Galaxy.

"The point my dear son is that I am the child that came wrapped in the blanket. And you are the family I chose to create. And your beautiful sister has inherited my powers and will have the responsibility to carry on the family name and bloodline." Starr beamed at her daughter with pride.

"Dad. Did you know all of this?! How could you agree to this? How could you not tell us?" Galaxy was quite livid.

"This was your mother's story to tell. And to be honest, I always knew there was something very magical about your mother. Why do you think I married her?" He winked. And stroked Starr's hand for reassurance.

Starr had been terrified that her husband would be furious that she had waited until now to tell him. Worried that he would feel deceived and betrayed. And instead he was sitting here patting her hand, reassuring her, and comforting the children.

Starr knew in that moment that she was so incredibly blessed.

Continue to chapter 6
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14371886/#Comment_14371886

Post edited by mommataurus2 on
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    Oh no rush @Liziann1, dont anyone feel pressured into getting chapters done its all about fun and take your time.

I am thinking when we all finish this legacy I can come up with some story stories to do if anyone is interested.

ooh sounds good, going to have a quick play and update, after Ive read Momma's update x
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    awww I loved that @mommataurus2 it was really well done! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhh lost my up to date post :(
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    @Liziann1 you really need to look into the type of links your using for your pictures
    Also Ive started writing my story up on a word document and saving there because I just know somehow i will lose it in here haha
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Awwwwww @mommataurus2 that made me all fuzzy inside, such a great chapter, lol and good that your heir's hubby didnt act like mine haha
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 6
    What About The Siblings???

Andy had always been a gifted child. She had natural talent in just about everything she tried. But it was in the kitchen that she made true magic happen! Andy was a natural baker. Her decadent pastries had become the families favorite treats to eat each holiday. In fact, she began baking so much food and enjoyed it so thoroughly that she began selling some of her baked goods to her classmates and teachers.

HCDNWN9.png

Soon Andromeda's Amazing Treats became so popular that everyone in school was making special requests and bragging about her talents. Andy was thrilled to be able to share her talents with so many.

However, with each passing day, Galaxy Jupiter Starr grew more and more jealous of his sister. He became determined to find a way to put an end to her Tasty Treats.

It was late one Friday night that Galaxy finally decided he had enough. He packed up all of his belongings...climbed out of his window and ran away.

TSL88sP.png

As he sat waiting for the next bus out of town, he chucked stones at the street in front of him.

"Andromeda gets the magic. Andromeda gets all the praise. Andromeda gets all the talent.....What about me?" He grumbled.

The bus door popped open in front of him and Galaxy took one last look over his shoulder at the life he was leaving behind.

dZAB2bP.png

Meanwhile back home, little Amelia cried herself to sleep. Everyone thought that Andromeda was SO special. Well what about her? Didn't she count at all? She had always strove to be a good student so Mommy and Daddy would notice.....but not one A did they ever get excited about. She always strove to be exceptional at everything she did. Whether it be drawing a picture...writing a story...anything. Practically perfect in every way and yet they looked right through her. She kept her room tidy as could be, always cleaned up all the dishes and helped mop the floor. But still her efforts went unnoticed. It made poor little Amelia cry so hard. Why couldn't she be special like her sister?

And then...when they didn't even remember her birthday?! That was just too much to bear. The following day, Amelia told her parents that she was going to study at the library..but really she was going to meet up with the Dreamy Myles Holbrook. He had been hitting on her for weeks. She had never given him a second thought. But now. But now she needed comfort. She needed to feel special to someone. So she ran to his house and threw rocks at his window. When he saw how distraught she was he invited her up to his room.

Once in his room, she wrapped her arms around him and began kissing him deeply.

mC8CSR5.png

He hardly knew Amelia. But what teenage boy turns down kisses from a beautiful girl. But there was something about her kisses. They were magical. They made him want more and more. Before long he could no longer resist her and they messed around for the rest of the evening...unbeknownst to his parents who slept a few doors down.

iFkIk6O.png

Continue to Chapter 7
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14375152/#Comment_14375152

momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    Oh @mommataurus2 I feel sorry for the other kids but hmm cheeky teens up to no good. cant wait to see what happens next
  • Options
    oooo very dramatic @mommataurus2! So much drama girls i love it lol hopefully ill have another chapter up soon

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @Cbear13 I can't believe Clare is giving up!

@mommataurus2 Ohhhh...naughty Amelia! I'm sad for the kids since they feel their parents don't love them.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Pammiechick....It's all part of my evil plan. ;)

Thanks @Cbear13 and @Lisa17ann for reading my story. :) Stay tuned...
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 7
    Amelia Declares a Vendetta

Sadly Amelia didn't stop with Mr. Myles Holbrook. In fact, before long Amelia had been passed around to pretty much all the football players at school and even a few of the kids in computer club. She had no standards. She had so self-respect. In fact, she found out quickly she really didn't need any. All she needed was her favorite cherry red lipstick, her thigh high stockings, and one special glance at her next target.

You would think this kind of behavior would be shunned. That somehow she would hit rock bottom and learn that this behavior wasn't ok. But sadly quite the opposite proved to be true. Doors began opening for Amelia. She was getting easy A's. Free coffee brought in for her in the mornings and sometimes even breakfast. She didn't have to pay to go to the movies or to go out with her friends. She didn't even have to pay for her first car.

Life was being handed to her and all she had to do was shake her hips, bat her eyelashes and wait for the next sucka to fall for her.

It wasn't until Andromeda grew into a young adult that Amelia realized what a splendidly evil gift she possessed.

"So...my dear big sister has the prized genes that will be passed on for future generations to come....huh. We'll see about that." Amelia gussied up her appearance in the mirror then turned with a hair flip.

"On this day in history...I, Amelia Nebula Bourne solemnly swear that no man will ever get close enough to that pathetic excuse of a sister of mine to continue any legacy!" Muahahahaha........

If only Andromeda had any clue the enemy that she had made. Had she known of her sister's silent pain perhaps they could have talked about it. Maybe worked something out. But now....now Andromeda was completely oblivious of the 'freight train' that was heading right for her.

Of course, Andromeda was way too busy with her baking to possibly be concerned with boys. Her parents had knocked down their previous home and used all of their savings to build Andromeda's Amazing Treats Bakery. Her very first home based business. Dad built a comfortable apartment upstairs for the family members and the main restaurant was all decorated for the coming Christmas season.

Current Home value: $86,938
    4DdyKbe.jpg

This way to Chapter 8
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14378390/#Comment_14378390

momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    Wow that is shocking @mommataurus2 what is going on in your crazy game! evil sisters baked good! it's got it all! ;)

• Options
    @Lisa17ann LOL! Hey the intro said good and dark magic. Can't get more good than baked goods! And a trashy sister is pretty dark. ;)
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    @mommataurus2 Loving the twist in your story!
    sounds like your having great fun playing your legacy x
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    edited December 2015
    The Story Start
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14356331/#Comment_14356331
    Chapter 1
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14357945/#Comment_14357945
    Chapter 2
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14357981/#Comment_14357981

Chapter 3

Friday's child is loving and giving, and so the 1st heir to Starborn legacy is a boy, Little Theo Starbaby
    arrived safe and sound a a neat 7lb, his parents were ecstatic and doted on him

23269723330_f8f58c7388_z.jpg

23539597416_c3d72e8399_z.jpg

One day as Phoebe rested, Nancy visited, she seemed overly friendly toward Zak, and before long they both were being very flirty, unfortunately before Zak could tell Nancy to back off, Phoebe awoke, and she was SO Angry!

23565839625_d47a97797a_z.jpg

23197909219_f32808b3a9_z.jpg

22937624794_df7dc6ff9c_z.jpg

22937679594_9d64e533df_z.jpg

The relationship was strained for some time, but eventually Phoebe calmed down and Zak
    was able to avoid Nancy, and prove to Phoebe that he was and always would be faithful,]23542245486_04bfbf9737_z.jpg

Theo grew into a fine young man, a* student he was helpful about the home and studied hard, he too had a love of music like his mum, and the two would often listen or dance together

23542194606_c038ef58cf_z.jpg

Soon, Zak & Phoebe were expecting their second child,
    23571803465_f775145fa8_z.jpg

During Ty's Birthday bash, Nancy is seen to be most unhappy with the Starbaby family's closeness
    23571968625_54fc85e8f4_z.jpg

23546111716_1b1f621cf7_z.jpg
    23276776260_e6dccf0f8e_z.jpg

Tuesday's child is full of grace, born weighing 6lb 10 Pheobe & Zak welcome a Daughter Lilianna
    23276776260_e6dccf0f8e_z.jpg

Soon after Lilianna was born Zak became ill, but something magical happened, sparkles appeared and so Zaks illness disappeared!
    this was indeed strange, as the bloodline heir it was expected that Theo being the 1st born would have magic from his mother, but baby Lilianna seemed to somehow be able to cure illness !
    Theo had shown no signs of magical powers

23204680289_1dcd5939d4_z.jpg

Pheobe spent her time tending their small garden, using a little magic to help the plants along, she tried to keep this a secret
    23604136916_f89cdaa285_z.jpg

Life was simple and happy in the Starbaby household, Theo was now a teenager, and Lilianna a child who like her brother loved music her magic had not shown itself since she was a baby, so phoebe and Zak, thought no more of it, believing the elders had removed magic from the children whilst the family settled in a muggle world.
    Zak and Phoebe had a loving and happy marriage, they were soon to be celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary, which was Crystal, and Ty had generously given them a spa break treat and offered to watch the children

23335055610_491f021d99_z.jpg

Post edited by Liziann1 on
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    @Liziann1 I love how your story is coming out too! I love how you SHOW them using their magic. Awesome!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    Muggle! Love it @Liziann1 <3 your family is so cute!

• Options
    Oh @Liziann1 you gotta get rid of that Nancy what a home wrecker oh and I love where the magic is going with Liliana having it but not Theo, oooo cant wait for more.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 8
    A POEM

zO3OLyC.png

T'was the night before Christmas, when the store bell did chime that the hunk of the month came in just in time!
    Andromeda whipped up free samples of Flirty Cookies galore and passed them out quickly to everyone in the store.
    His eyes like chocolate, his hair like fire. Reese Moss is the man Andy desires.
    Amelia perked up. Her next target in sight. Andromeda decided to wed him tonight.
    No time could be wasted... mating required. But Andy must lay down, so quickly she tired.
    Amelia and Reese sat by the fire, her eyes lit up with wild desire.
    Reese tried to fight it. He could not resist. Andy she woke up just as they kissed.
    Her heart it was broken Amelia knew right a way. Reese choked on his words no clue what to say.
    Andy tried to forgive him, her love so true....but everyone knows what the green-eyed monster can do.

Let's head over to Chapter 9
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14383163/#Comment_14383163

momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    edited December 2015
    The Starborn Legacy - Clare Starborn
    Back to Chapter 3 click here
    Chapter 4 - Making Up

“STOP!! WAIT!!” yells James, as I turn around and see him standing at the door. “Please don’t go” he says as he moves over and stands in front of me, he is panting and out of breath.

make%20up%201.jpg

“What are you doing here?” I ask “and how much of that did you hear?”
    James takes a minute to catch his breath and says “I came here looking for you earlier and saw you weren’t home so I have been running around everywhere looking for you. I ended up at our favourite bar and as I sat down the bartender Joe told me you had been in here asking about me. He said you looked very upset and he swears he saw you crying when you left.”
    “So I rushed straight back here to find you.”
    I stand there in shock, still not believing that he is actually here and that he was looking for me. “Why were you looking for me James?” James takes a breath and says “Because I love you, I have loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you. I don’t care where you are from and what you are, I don’t care if you’re a witch or some kind of weird alien here to experiment on us….. I love you and I am not letting you go.” I can’t believe it and to think I was about to leave and give him up forever…. Oh no “Father, please tell me it’s not too late is it? I know I said I was ready and that I wanted to give up but it was a mistake. Please Father tell me I can stay?” As I beg to the star speaker my father starts to speak. “My daughter I am not one to stand in the middle of true love, let’s pretend this whole conversation didn’t happen. Nice to meet you James I am sure we will speak again but for now, please take care of my daughter.” James looks shocked but quickly utters “I will protect her with my life sir.”
    I look at James and see him smiling back at me. “Were you really going to give it all up for me?” he says. “I don’t want to live with anyone else but you James, I love you and if you don’t want to have a family with me that is fine, as long as I have you that is all I need.”
    James giggles and gives me a huge hug, “I love you to Clare” he says “but how about we continue this conversation in the bedroom” *wink.

makeup%202.jpg

I tell James I will meet him in there in a few minutes, as I run to the bathroom to clean myself up. My eyes are all puffy and red from crying and I look like I haven’t slept in days but I do my best to look pretty for him. I put on my best lingerie, brush my hair and teeth and head for the bedroom.
    I walk into the bedroom and was greeted by James looking ever so sexy waiting for me, I walk straight towards him and give him the biggest kiss we have ever had.

make%20up%203.jpg

“Wow Clare you look absolutely amazing, so beautiful and to think you are my wife. I am the luckiest go on earth” James says. “James I am the luckiest woman in the universe not just earth”. James giggles at me and leads me to the bed and sits me down, looks me in the eye and says “Clare I am not going to be the cause of you failing your mission, if you were sent here to replenish your bloodline then I suggest we get started”.

makeup%204.jpg

He gives me a cheeky grin and then throws me under the covers.

makeup%205.jpg

For a while now everything has been perfect, James has accepted the truth and has been asking to hear all about what its like up in the stars. Also he has been determined to make sure we replenish my families bloodline and we spend a lot of time in the bedroom, on the couch, on the floor and even on the kitchen bench.
    I knew something was up though I've been feeling a bit queasy now and then and decided to go to the doctors to find out if I was pregnant. I didn't tell James because I wanted to surprise him so I told him I was off to do some shopping.
    When I came home I found him in the bedroom cleaning up some um dirty sheets.....
    "James" I say " I think we need to stop trying so hard because you will need time to build another room onto the house." James looks bewildered at first and then his face changes as he realises...... I'm pregnant.

Preggers.jpg

He all of a sudden jumps with a fist pump in the air yelling "Woohoo". I am so relieved to see him so happy but at that moment I remember I do have to sit him down and explain about the magic, I wonder how he will take the part about trying to control a babies magic and that weird things may happen. Hmm ... I think that can wait til another day.

Continue to Chapter 5 click here
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Post edited by Cbear13 on
  • Options
    @Cbear13 Yay! True love prevails!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    ooh fab updates Ladies x x
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    Ooooo @mommataurus2 Reese Moss reminds me of James Fraser from Outlander *swoons* Good on you Andy!
    Oh i'm so glad James came back to Clare @Cbear13 And, a baby is on the way! *jumps around in excitement!
    I really need to crack on with mine now lol <----just realized how British I am starting to sound LOL

• Options
    Chapter 4

A New Beginning

Last we seen of James Granger he was back up in the starts after the tragic death of Himself, wife, and children by a dark magic user named Liberty but, the Elders had given him one more chance. He knew why he was sent to earth and that he had been sent before. But, nothing of the details of his last life. So let’s see how James is getting on this time around shall we?
    61.jpg

He built himself a small home and something drew him to the astronaut career. He took to it right away and was rising in the ranks quiet quickly. His life felt great but, something was missing. He needed a female companion but, all the woman he met just didn’t do anything for him. They were either boring or not his type physically or big old snob’s! They just weren’t the one and he didn’t want to waste his time or there’s…But, couldn’t not find a mate! That just wasn’t an option for poor James!
    2_1.jpg
    8_1.jpg

He decided to take a day trip to Oasis Springs on his first day off in a long time. He liked the area and went fishing at the park and then later found a Juice bar in town. He was getting ready to go home when a pretty blonde woman approached him. They got to talking and she introduced herself as Alejandra McGuire. She seemed friendly and nice so he exchanged numbers with her.
    3_1.jpg
    4_1.jpg

The next day she showed up at his house. He was more than a little surprised and was getting ready for work! But, agreed to meet her at the park on his next day off because she did seem friendly enough and not totally boring!
    5_1.jpg

Two days later Ali and James spent the day at the park they spent it having a picnic, and then they played chess. They were even having a nice chat. He felt bad though because he wasn’t feeling that spark you always hear people talk about and it was important to him to love the woman he had children with. It was after that day he decided it wasn’t going to work out and thought he’d just stop taking her texts which were getting a bit out of hand! All day, every day… I mean she was borderline stalking him!
    7_1.jpg

After work one day he went to the park by his house just down the street and that’s when he seen the prettiest girl he had ever seen in his life! The spark was there for sure and they haven’t said a word to each other. He introduced himself and they sat down and they started talking. She told him she was living with 2 roommates in Oasis Springs but one of her roommates was acting very odd lately and she decided to move out. But, she felt lost and didn’t know where to go. James suggested she could move in with him! He said that he just added a 2nd bedroom on to the house and she was happy to rent it if she wanted. At least until she found something better! (fingers crossed she never does he thought) Summer seemed a bit apprehensive but she could tell he was a nice guy and he had kind eyes so she agreed!
    10_1.jpg
    11_1.jpg
    12_1.jpg

She moved in that day and they both went about their separate lives but, started becoming very good friends. Summer was so glad not to be living with a crazy person and James was happy he got to be around Summer more often!
    28_2.jpg

Find Previous Chapters Here
    And Here
    Oh and here too!