Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Options
    meusims5meusims5 Posts: 4 New Member
    Delayed the game for December, to not have covers for smartphones? as shown on the cover of the game.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    meusims5 wrote: »
    Delayed the game for December, to not have covers for smartphones? as shown on the cover of the game.
    We don't know about the covers yet. Last time they were unsure if they'd be in, maybe we'll find out this month.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'll be posting a few pictures here for those who haven't seen it yet! Seems like there's a lot of teasers coming out now!

tumblr_inline_nxaxiaTTQ81s4yqel_540.png
    tumblr_inline_nxaxipqLSE1s4yqel_540.png
    tumblr_inline_nxaxj3tPqV1s4yqel_540.png
    tumblr_nxamrcUr0o1trazffo3_540.png
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I am curious what types of clubs Simmers will make. I know the community is super creative. Like will there be a Mad Hatter tea party club or a deviant club or a llamacorn club or a bear club? So many possibilities.

SimGuruRomeo was making a bear club on Twitter yesterday :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    meusims5 wrote: »
    We don't know about the covers yet. Last time they were unsure if they'd be in, maybe we'll find out this month.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I'm so having one of my sims join the Upper Crusts. They seem so fancy and put together :)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Guys help me out here. I made this innocent little girl who'll lead her own secret society in Get Together.

z8RzMBG.png

Problem is that I don't know what to do with that club, besides offering sims as tribute so she can summon her father >:)
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited November 2015
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Guys help me out here. I made this innocent little girl who'll lead her own secret society in Get Together.

z8RzMBG.png

Problem is that I don't know what to do with that club, besides offering sims as tribute so she can summon her father >:)

Cute idea, please make a mean club and the only thing they like to do is go around and be mean to all the Sims they meet. That would make her father very happy if some died from getting angry at her club. >:) ETA: collecting souls for daddy.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They could meet at night in the ruins of Windenburg.
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    Omg I might play with the Paragons and the Avant Gardes and make some kind of popular vs nerdy feud
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member

z8RzMBG.png

Brilliant idea! Maybe a club that encourages sabotaging objects, hanging out by the fire, being mischievous? I'm not sure about the other two perks.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited November 2015
    Mhm, can you set sims on fire? If yes: Let her do that. She looks innocent but evil at the same time.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options

z8RzMBG.png

Have them dance around the bonfire while one dances with fire.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

z8RzMBG.png

They could plant flowers to honor the dead (her dad especially).

I love the dance by the fire idea.

Main goal could be to meet new ghosts to find anyone who may know her dad on the "other side".
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    ^ I'm so jealous of those knives, but I don't want to buy Cool Kitchen "just" for those. Been drooling at the knives since the pack came out and this is really close to how I imagined I would use them.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I keep checking this tread and others just for more info, think I might be a "tad" bit obessed :D

It really is annoying because i'm the type of person who doesn't play her game until she has the new pack for it, I had this exact same problem with Get to Work and Spa day, just ugh, I start it up, play a little and go right back into the ".. oh but I can't do this now" and exit the game.

Why oh why do I do this!

screamsinternally.png
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I really hope we will see a mod which will break up the limit of 5 for the group activites asap. At least make it 10 for each.

ingame30.jpg

I have no idea about modding myself but I can imagine that this should not be this complicated to realise. The results would be epic though.

Sounds like it could be possible. But that is basing off that modders have been able to do the 5-10 traits for Sims. It seems like the things that are more challenging to mod are tied to the UI in the game just from talking with a modder.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited November 2015
    I like the idea about hanging out + dancing by the fire at the ruins. I can even make other club members tell her ghost stories. She's got the evil trait, so triggering deaths by anger sounds cool too (especially since I'm yet to see emotional deaths in my games).

@luimistelija those are the knives that came with the base game.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited November 2015

z8RzMBG.png

Murder mystery book club or deviant club or Clue board game club.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I like the idea about hanging out + dancing by the fire at the ruins. I can even make other club members tell her ghost stories. She's got the evil trait, so triggering deaths by anger sounds cool too (especially since I'm yet to see emotional deaths in my games).

@luimistelija those are the knives that came with the base game.
    Oh, I must have gotten them mixed up then :smiley: I expected the knives from Cool Kitchen would be better for this kind of set up as they look a bit rougher. But it doesn't seem to matter really!
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I keep checking this tread and others just for more info, think I might be a "tad" bit obessed :D

It really is annoying because i'm the type of person who doesn't play her game until she has the new pack for it, I had this exact same problem with Get to Work and Spa day, just ugh, I start it up, play a little and go right back into the ".. oh but I can't do this now" and exit the game.

Why oh why do I do this!

I do this too! I hate it! I start playing and thinking of what I will do with the expansion and it's almost like I want to "save" my gameplay time for when I already have Get Together! I'm almost forcing myself to play, because I can't stop thinking of what I could be doing with the expansion!
  • Options

z8RzMBG.png

The little girl could be the daughter of the Reaper and the men are charged with keeping her safe.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited November 2015
    Can anyone point me in the direction of some club ideas? I have a few but would like some from you creative simmers. I know there was a list but maybe a list with a few details?

I am so excited for this that I am coming up blank for ideas. Book Club..that is all I got...horrible. Maybe I will start off by just joining an existing club.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    @NeonHighlights @DaniqaSimmer : I'm the same way. I end up telling myself I need to go in game to fix stuff to get it ready or to ger some game play played through so I can be ready and then I'm sitting there unmotivated because I don't want to play without Get Together.

However, here lately, I've been trying to push through it for preparation of Get Together. Because there is so much stuff I have to get done in order to be ready for the content.

* I need to build my couple families relationships so they can start having a family so the neigboring kids can have clubs.
    * I need to get Freya and Elijahs friendships up so I can make the couples club.
    * Freya and Elijah's skills and careers have to get to about 7 before they start a family.
    * adding more houses and venues to the rest of my incomplete worlds.
    * Creating more townies and main Sims for the Covington's "legacy story".
    * Several skills need to be worked on.
    * and... a lot more. So much to do... and only 33 days left!!!!

So basically I get my nerd binder out and folders and start planning and jotting all kinds of things down... from venues I need to attempt to create... until I get asd@$&*!!#fghjkl frustrated and just look for one on tumblr/the gallery to activities/skill ups/outings/events/ etc I want each of my sims individually and together to do.

I love expansion pack/game pack releases. Because I get to get my nerd on. Lol
  • Options
    AeroSimmerAeroSimmer Posts: 212 Member
    I like the idea of creating your own gang... I mean "club" and wrecking havoc all over town :-) I want to be a gang leader... I mean "club" leader.

No, really. I think that sounds fun and am very interested in checking it out :-)