Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I have a short-ish update on the Levine Legacy! For some odd reason I swear I had way more screenshots for that one, enough to cover 3 updates. But I only have 2 updates worth. IDK what on earth happened. Anyway, doesn't really effect me for this one but I'm kind of annoyed because I still want to get 2 more updates ready in the next couple days before NaNoWriMo (I'm getting so excited, and nervous XD ) So now I have to decided if I'm going to cut one or just go get new stuff for another. I already think I might want to reshoot the one I do have pics for so idk. Anyway, my other legacy is being more cooperative. I have one update scheduled for Evie and I just need to go grab a few screenshots for the second and then I can schedule that :mrgreen:, one for the middle of November and one the beginning of December (when I'll be done NaNoWriMo anyway, but whatever... gives me time to get back into my sim stories).

Annnnnywaaay... on with the show this is it

The first few weeks back in Aurora Skies were rough for Aedan and Cheri. Aedan had found a job on the police force and started right away, but adjusting to the hours was difficult. In the morning he'd start breakfast and the next thing he knew the carpool would be there and not wanting to be late and make a bad impression he ran out to the car leaving the stove on. Naturally, it caught fi​re.
    550480615.jpg

Not once, but twice. Cheri woke to the fire ala​rm both times.
    952629665.jpg

Which lead to a fight between the happy couple and Aedan pleading for forgiveness and promising it wouldn't happen again.
    550508567.jpg

When it something catching on fire, it was something breaking. Cheri hadn't gotten a job, she was sticking to her plan to be a writer and painter so she was working on those from home. So she was generally the one that got stuck fixing everything dur​ing the day.
    723839743.jpg

Though Aedan tried to upgrade everything during the evenings and his days off so stuff would b​reak less.

And sometimes it was both happening. When the coal heater went out and Aedan tried to repair it, it lit itself and Aedan on fi​re.
    643957315.jpg

At least the shower worked so Aedan could put himself out before any real ha​rm was done.
    And what ever happened to stop, drop, and roll? Well, whatever works.

But slowly things calmed down. Once they did Aedan and Cheri took a much needed day to just hangout and having fun while swimming and splashing around the lake. Aedan wanting to go fishing for supper too but knew it would bug Cheri being vegetarian. She'd let him without complaining but he knew it would bug her anyway.
    973187744.jpg

So afterwards they went out to the gardens to get some fresh fruit and veggies. They picked up some extra to plant at home too so they always had a fresh supply in the ya​rd.
    587706430.jpg

Over the next couple days they set out getting supplies and started to set up their garden. It was a fairly large garden and Aedan didn't really know how they were supposed to keep up with it but it made Cheri so he wasn't going to complain.
    758650154.jpg
    963414981.jpg

It did feel pretty good to be doing something to the house too, something to make it their own. They'd bought it just as it was, all the furnishing and everything had come with it. They were just going to fix it up over time and make it their own dream home.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Butterfreeguy -Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @dreamerz13 -Great update!
    Here's from my third session in Storybrook County.
    Here's the view of the town.
    22521837271_de729ae440.jpg
    Here's the lot I was preparing for Garden Market.
    22521844861_22d4eb1609.jpg
    Garden Market is placed on the lot.
    21889535553_057c892583.jpg
    Here's the changes I made inside with the food replicators.I got them from MTS.
    22323914549_9574337abf.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @TadOlson Great update

@dreamerz13 aww that sounded like such a chaotic time for them both hehe, great update.
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Venus: My condolences for you and your family. :( Well, I can understand that. Death is often something that throws the breaks on things....and when it's a close family member, even worse.

@Silver of Dreams: Very nice. :D Lol @ sleeping horses. :D Destiny is quite pretty. :D Oh, a witch! Nice. :D Good start. :D
    It's good to meet people...That way you have many potential vic- volenteers! :D For charms and elixirs of course. :D And if you want her to go faster, you can get her a faster broom. :D Not to worry, soon she'll be able to convert apples she's summoned into bugs! :D You'll have so many! :D Ah, some broom riding to later brag about. :D

@Minx: Understandable. :D

@TadOlson: Well, I can understand that, you have so many games, it would probably get old pretty fast. :D Back doors make the place feel better. :D Ouch, glitches suck, sorry you lost so many pics. Well, I'm glad you got it sorted out. :D I like how you have the easels decorated differently. :D Nice they got to goof off a bit, pillow fighting. :D Looks like they are going to have twice the size of the room soon. :D

That should make the junkyard more useful! :D Wow, that's a lot of space rocks! O.O The Junkyard looks good. :D Looks like their writing is coming along. :D Ah, town planning. Storybrook looks neatly organized. :D Looks like a good start. :D Well, we know your sims will use the garden house! :D It's nice to have it all ready and only have to make a minor change. :D

@Dreamerz: Sometimes it can be hard to fit things in when you 'should'. :D It looks like she's doing pretty well for herself...though I do hope she can make up with her sister. :D It does rather sound like jealousy...or feeling betrayed at being left behind. :D Hopefully they can repair that bridge before too long, but if she's replacing her sister with other people...maybe not. :D Well, figures... but remember, Evie, there are always more fish in the sea. :D Admittedly, there are also sharks...and jellyfish! :D

Wow, twice! Yeah, I can see how that would cause strife! :D Yeah, good thing the shower worked at the time. Wow, that's an impressive garden. :D How'd you do the raised beds thing?
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    and the award for most emojis in a single post goes to @Zabeth0
    lol just joking
  • Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 -Great update!

Thanks.

The town looks great!

@dreamerz13 aww that sounded like such a chaotic time for them both hehe, great update.

Thanks. Haha, yeah it was... I couldn't believe their awful luck when I was playing lol.

Zabeth0 wrote: »
    @Dreamerz: Sometimes it can be hard to fit things in when you 'should'. :D It looks like she's doing pretty well for herself...though I do hope she can make up with her sister. :D It does rather sound like jealousy...or feeling betrayed at being left behind. :D Hopefully they can repair that bridge before too long, but if she's replacing her sister with other people...maybe not. :D Well, figures... but remember, Evie, there are always more fish in the sea. :D Admittedly, there are also sharks...and jellyfish! :D

Wow, twice! Yeah, I can see how that would cause strife! :D Yeah, good thing the shower worked at the time. Wow, that's an impressive garden. :D How'd you do the raised beds thing?

Oh no, things are fine with her sister (generally... they've had their issues though. Her sister's kind of a...jerk (there are more fitting words that I can't use here)... at times.), Julianne is just her best friend (of like 12 years so I guess they're almost like sisters). LOL, well we won't tell her about the sharks and jellyfish. I'm sure she'd like to imagine that she'll find somebody nice someday and live happily ever after XD

They're a CC item. Though, if you play around with it for a non-cc version you can raise the terrain and then put a fence around the base (just like the really short fencing)... not as nice though because the terrain tools and fencing like to be difficult lol but it can still work out okay.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Here is another update, I have been playing alot both yesterday and today,
    finally she found a guy that liked her lol.

@Zabeth0 lol haha thanks

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpsksyfbegs.jpg

Out having some fun after work

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsgsb90scu.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-6_zpsoecwubfd.jpg

Meeting more people in town.

[img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpso9pxn9pq.jpg

Busy making elixir

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpspdtueeza.jpg

Writing loveletters

[img][/img]Screenshot-13_zpstjmo1djj.jpg

practising magic

[img][/img]Screenshot-19_zpsyb2qx7gs.jpg

Yes

[img][/img]Screenshot-21_zpszga5uxlm.jpg

Finally haha

All for now.

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @dreamerz13 Where did you get the planter boxes?
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    [img][/img]Screenshot-21_zpszga5uxlm.jpg

Finally haha

All for now.

Aw, I'm I glad she found somebody. Kind of surprised she didn't find somebody sooner, but oh well. Sometimes you have to wait for good things to happen.

@dreamerz13 Where did you get the planter boxes?

From here gelinadownloads.tumblr.com/post/70089646587/modular-planter-boxes-a-quick-little-project-a
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Thank you!!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 I thought the first guy she met would be the one for her, but he turned out to be really creepy so she asked him to be
    just friends as she had got togheter with this other guy haha.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Zabeth0 -I just had to reupload the pictures and it meant uploading hundreds of them to get them in the right order.The Deery Meadows game is getting close to the end of summer soon.
    @dreamerz13 -Thanks for the comment.
    Here's more work on the Storybrook city hall shell.
    Here's some of the decorations I added.
    22603729631_7852b022cb.jpg
    I was working on fitting out the basement here.
    21971372573_453fcfb39f.jpg
    I had checked to make sure the lot was zoned as a library before adding the rabbit hole rugs to the basement.
    22404614850_29010ce129.jpg
    Here's the main floor after I finished it.
    22566572776_da8f4776b8.jpg
    Here's how it looks from the outside.
    22592603495_e7bbab4af1.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @venusdemilosims I'm sorry about your brother. I hope you'll have friends and family to help you through the hard time...

I'm reading up on what's been going on since the beginning of this week, and all the updates are great! I've had so much fun reading... My husband and kids "kidnapped" me for three days, spent in an enormous hotel like lodge in the mountains. Fresh autumn air and quality time - when the sun was up... My darling husband thought it was a good joke mentioning the old film Shining, and then the kids started exploring the upper floors and discovered a door that couldn't be opened. The wind blowing made it sound like voices from within, and well... Guess who haven't slept for three nights??? :s

Happy Halloween to all of you from Taïga Grey and her friends!
    halloween-twin-towns.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    :mrgreen: Got everything done and ready to go, 2 updates of each legacy scheduled on my site one of each for Nov 15th and Dec 1st :mrgreen:. I'll hopefully remember to pop in here then too (well I'm sure I will Dec. 1st), but whatever they're ready to go and I'm so happy. And I'm spending Halloween with the cast of a story I really want to get going someday soon, I was aiming for today for Halloween (not giving up hope yet either, still a few hours left of the day here. It is unlikely, not impossible.)

Anyway I wish you all a happy and safe Halloween, Kris (the vampire) well... I dunno about him, and "X" (the witch, who's real name is unknown) wishes you all a very unhappy Halloween (but don't listen to her). Some advice, if any of your simmies want to trick or treat in Midnight Hollow this Halloween... don't let them, don't want them to encounter X.
    Screenshot-7007.png

And some more shots of their evening. Kris enjoyed tormenting Cain and Alessia. The scariest part of this Halloween is Cain smiling... ugh... dude is a jerk and never smiles. Ever. Probably hasn't done so once in his twenty-something years of life but apparently my game thinks this is okay and it makes me uncomfortable.
    Screenshot-6938.jpg
    See Cain, Alessia's reaction is kind of what I was going for the first time.
    Screenshot-6950.jpg
    (forgot she was armed... haha)
    Screenshot-6952.jpg
    Screenshot-6956.jpg
    (much better >:) )

I'll be back in a few for comments, then off to try being productive with this story.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's more work on the Storybrook city hall shell.
    Here's some of the decorations I added.
    22603729631_7852b022cb.jpg

Looks like the city hall is coming along very well. Nice job. :mrgreen:

jillbg wrote: »
    I'm reading up on what's been going on since the beginning of this week, and all the updates are great! I've had so much fun reading... My husband and kids "kidnapped" me for three days, spent in an enormous hotel like lodge in the mountains. Fresh autumn air and quality time - when the sun was up... My darling husband thought it was a good joke mentioning the old film Shining, and then the kids started exploring the upper floors and discovered a door that couldn't be opened. The wind blowing made it sound like voices from within, and well... Guess who haven't slept for three nights??? :s

halloween-twin-towns.jpg

Oh that sounds like fun, kids too scared to sleep, yikes. Sounds like a lovely time otherwise though.

Love the picture, everybody looks awesome all dressed up in it.

reminds me I need to finish catching up on the Grey Witches too, started to a week or two ago but got distracted. Not enough time in the days >.< Of course, I have no time coming up either, but whatever, maybe I can find a bit.

Well, Happy Halloween again to everyone and Happy Simming (in case I don't make it back later). Probably won't really be around through November because of NaNoWriMo and my dumb idea to double the goal to writing 100k :s. Might try to pop in a couple times though.
  • Options
    @jillbg -Hi there!Thanks for your comment.I hope you had fun though you had a nasty joke played on you.Great picture!
    @dreamerz13 -Great update!Thanks for the comment.I love how city hall turned out.
    Here's my work on adding the town's pool.
    Here's the lot where I placed the pool being flattened out.
    22603819791_b5248b2425_z.jpg
    Here's the upper level of the pool.
    21971435253_34e685a07c_z.jpg
    Main floor with the pool deck.
    21969862414_646219cf78_z.jpg
    Here's the town with my edits so far.
    21969872274_fbfeddef80_z.jpg
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Happy Halloween everyone and great updates!

I tried to play my own game, but it wouldn't start, so I hope I'll have better luck simming today.
  • Options
    @jillbg Look like you had a great time with your family sense that joke.

@TadOlson Great update

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @venusdemilosims I'm sorry about your brother. I hope you'll have friends and family to help you through the hard time...

halloween-twin-towns.jpg

DANG you worked some posing magic. Excellent work!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @InfraGreen Thanks! It was easier than getting real people posing though... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    o7vib6.jpg

Rafael: He'd had an easy shopping trip at the apothecary. It turned out that vampires mind reading could be blocked by taking colloidal silver internally. If a vampire drank from blood that had colloidal silver in it, it would be weakened, in some disoriented, in some slow. He would take some before work tonight. He also picked something up for his talk with Miss Wynn.

35j9k50.jpg

Rafael: Miss Wynn's roommates were interesting, but his primary goal was to get them to leave the two of them alone together. To that end, he acted as though he was there for a romantic reason; he didn't say it explicitly, but it didn't seem to surprise either of her roommates.

2u53q89.jpg

Alice: "Oh? Is that why she's all tarting it up? She invited you over? Wait, aren't you married now?"

Rafael: Oh, that just figured. Miss Swain, whom he actually had talked to, didn't know he was even alive until he showed up, but Miss Fitzgerald, here, whom he'd never met previously knew all about him being married? He would have to be careful with this one. It also put him into the awkward position of pretending he was cheating on his wife with Miss Wynn, because there was no way in the world he was going to tell her his actual reason for being there. He shifted his gaze uncomfortably. "It's complicatyed." He said. The overwhelming majority of witches recorded in the histories died in spell battles, but here and there was mention of a witch that was poisoned, either by mundane poisons or potions or elixirs. It was conceivable they could be rendered unconscious the same way.

Alice: She laughed knowingly. "Yeah, sure it is. Deedee's a ditz and fluttered her eyelashes at you, and suddenly those vows you just said are...what? Just words. So complicated." But she was smirking. "But other people's indiscretions are none of my business, and I've got stuff to do, so lucky you."

Rafael: He had to wonder what she meant by 'tarting it up'? Miss Wynn couldn't really know he was coming, right? But perhaps she was more interested in using her crystal ball, headaches and all than Zelda was? If she knew then she might know why...and that could prove dangerous. He thought about it for a good few minutes before he dared to return to her house. If she knew, then she could easily get the drop on him, and frankly, he'd just sent away any witnesses who might keep her from holding back. Of course, why would she dress up for it? That didn't make sense.

2zo98r8.jpg

Deedee: "Rafael? What are you doing here?"

Rafael: What a relief! She had no idea he was coming. It was such a relief, he didn't even comment on her slipping into familiarity with him by using his name...he supposed he just had to put up with that sort of thing here. "Ve really nyeed to talk, Miss Vynn. Of course, you dyid tyell me to call you vhen I nyoticed I vas surrounded by supyernatural crreatyures, so in a round abyout vay, you invityed me."

Deedee: "We can't talk here! My roommates..."

Rafael: "Haf found othyerr thinks to do, as it so happyens. I dyidn't vant thyem to intyerrupt us vhen ve talk, I intyend to ask you somethinks I suspyect to be... a bit personyal, so I haf takyen precautions, though I haf sadly misled yourr rroomyates and they likely thyink I haf romyantic intyentions, I'm surre that vill be yeasy enyuough to clyear up latyer." If she didn't know he was coming already, she probably had no idea that he intended to kidnap her. Or how.

Deedee: "Oh, good, because they don't know I'm a witch."

Rafael: "Oh? Vhy not? You tyell a strangyerr vho doesyen't evyen belief in vitches but nyot those you lif vith?"

Deedee: "I kinda had to tell you, I was trying to save you...and didn't even manage it! But people who live around here are usually afraid of witches, because of all the spell battles and things that have been done around town...so I don't want them to be afraid."

2q2e0rc.jpg

Rafael: "Is that a coffyee makyer...? Vould you lyike some coffee forr ourr tyalk?"

ns320.jpg

Deedee: She sighed. "That would be lovely."
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Zabeth0: I always found that roomies household to be interesting...and not because Malcolm always ends up marrying into my families. :p

Anyways, stuff! This chapter takes some risks. All I'll say.

inlXDq5.png

In 2004 or 2005, Emma Takasugi and her young son walked up to an old house in the swamp.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @laydayway- yeah, I kinda do that. :D I haven't posted a lot here recently so you're probably not used to it. :D

@Silver of Dreams: Ah, busy, so much to do! :D Found one! :D Hopefully that works out. :D

@TadOlson: Sounds like a pain. :D Ah, that's a really good sized basement! :D (I do love big basements!) :D

Ah, a pool. :D Giving them lots of fun stuff to do in the community I see. :D

@Jillbg: I can't even tell you how awesome that is, I can't even get three, count them, three, witches to line up for pics like I want them to! :D So, hats off to you! :D That sounds like a very creepy three days! :D I hope you can sleep now. :D

Example:

jii74i.jpg

Zelda: "Why are we in front of my house again? You don't really think I'd invite these two to hang out at my house? Oh, and that doll, no way. Twinkle toes couldn't even talk me into bringing something that creepy into my yard."

The Crone: "Tired, but at least you didn't put me in a doll dress."

Deedee: "Hey, this is good harmless fun, right? For kids to have fun?"

Me: No, guys, no, I want Baba Yaga in the back.

1zzkjz6.jpg

Zelda: "So, basically, you want me and her to switch places?"

Me: Yeah, she's the creepiest one, so she needs to be in the back, kinda lurking.

The Crone: "Don't call me that, call me Granny."

rqx45d.jpg

Zelda: "Why don't you like being called Baba Yaga? That's like a vampire who's the basis of Dracula refusing to own it and just asking to be called Bob or something."

2wnspzs.jpg

The Crone: "You don't have the patience to be as old as I am, little fireball, but if you did, you'd also tire of such names."

Zelda: "How old do you have to be to tire of your own name?"

The Crone: "Baba Yaga is a nickname, little fireball, but you'd be shocked to find out what age can tire you of."

Me: Meh, I shouldn't have spent all that time recoloring things. I'm going to bed.

1074dhy.jpg

Me: Happy Late Halloween!
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Zabeth0 wrote: »
    @laydayway- yeah, I kinda do that. :D I haven't posted a lot here recently so you're probably not used to it. :D

@Silver of Dreams: Ah, busy, so much to do! :D Found one! :D Hopefully that works out. :D

@TadOlson: Sounds like a pain. :D Ah, that's a really good sized basement! :D (I do love big basements!) :D

Ah, a pool. :D Giving them lots of fun stuff to do in the community I see. :D

@Jillbg: I can't even tell you how awesome that is, I can't even get three, count them, three, witches to line up for pics like I want them to! :D So, hats off to you! :D That sounds like a very creepy three days! :D I hope you can sleep now. :D

Example:

jii74i.jpg

Zelda: "Why are we in front of my house again? You don't really think I'd invite these two to hang out at my house? Oh, and that doll, no way. Twinkle toes couldn't even talk me into bringing something that creepy into my yard."

The Crone: "Tired, but at least you didn't put me in a doll dress."

Deedee: "Hey, this is good harmless fun, right? For kids to have fun?"

Me: No, guys, no, I want Baba Yaga in the back.

1zzkjz6.jpg

Zelda: "So, basically, you want me and her to switch places?"

Me: Yeah, she's the creepiest one, so she needs to be in the back, kinda lurking.

The Crone: "Don't call me that, call me Granny."

rqx45d.jpg

Zelda: "Why don't you like being called Baba Yaga? That's like a vampire who's the basis of Dracula refusing to own it and just asking to be called Bob or something."

2wnspzs.jpg

The Crone: "You don't have the patience to be as old as I am, little fireball, but if you did, you'd also tire of such names."

Zelda: "How old do you have to be to tire of your own name?"

The Crone: "Baba Yaga is a nickname, little fireball, but you'd be shocked to find out what age can tire you of."

Me: Meh, I shouldn't have spent all that time recoloring things. I'm going to bed.

1074dhy.jpg

Me: Happy Late Halloween!

@Zabeth0: Welcome back. Tackles and hugs. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Gaming_BrosGaming_Bros Posts: 36 Member
    Nice XD
    11ec45537fda2321d675e48f44117110.png
    Weekly The Sims 3 & 4 Let's Play videos on our YouTube channel. Check us out below & subscribe!

Let's Play The Sims 3 Generations: https://youtu.be/dz0qD2jk4Y0
    Let's Play The Sims 3 University: https://youtu.be/dz0qD2jk4Y0
    Facebook: https://facebook.com/OfficialGamingBros/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top