Miss the Twitch stream for The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack? No worries! Check it out: here.
Check out what changes will be coming to the forums soon: READ MORE
We've announced the all new The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack, coming June 28th! Find out more information on our blog
It's Patch Day for The Sims 4, check out what content and fixes were added by viewing the patch notes here.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• urygauryga Posts: 462 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    Get%252520Together%252520Order.PNG
    I'm excited enough to do this today. <3

looking at your receipt and wondering why no "Great game guarantee" for this one?
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 3,832 Member
    edited October 2015
    uryga wrote: »
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    Get%252520Together%252520Order.PNG
    I'm excited enough to do this today. <3

looking at your receipt and wondering why no "Great game guarantee" for this one?

It's not available for any EPs, SPs, or GPs... it has always been that way. Only the base game is eligible for GGG.

Edit: The exact verbiage via the Origin FAQ for GGG is "Downloadable content (DLC) and third-party games (with the exception of those listed above) purchased on Origin are not eligible for the Great Game Guarantee. This is a guarantee for full game (or "base game") downloads published by EA, including full game pre-orders and most full games on promotional discount."

Only TS4 base game is eligible for this refund opportunity (as is true for all games that have DLC content, not just The Sims series).
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/
    Post edited by Ceres_Meiriona on
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    That demonic door is perfect for the Grim Reaper club I had planned for get Together, so if your sims can trick, that would be nice.

DoorsBoth.jpg
  • greenXengreenXen Posts: 935 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello everyone!

I got really excited about this new item in Get Together and wanted to share this with all of you, check out this arcade machine:

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Looking forward to sharing more with you in November!

Is this an extra item they're adding on with the delay time?

Reminds me of Space Invaders.
    Post edited by greenXen on
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 1,778 Member
    Oh that looks awesome !!!

I'm sure my Sims will love playing it, and would love to play it on their TV at home too ;)
  • AquaSimmer1212AquaSimmer1212 Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello everyone!

I got really excited about this new item in Get Together and wanted to share this with all of you, check out this arcade machine:

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Wow!! I love it, I can't wait to get my Gamers all over that!!
    Post edited by AquaSimmer1212 on
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 3,798 Member
    Yay! Arcade machine. I like that it's a retro looking game and that 4 people can play. Looks like people can spectate too. :)
  • AquaSimmer1212AquaSimmer1212 Posts: 2,648 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Yay! Arcade machine. I like that it's a retro looking game and that 4 people can play. Looks like people can spectate too. :)

I feel sorry for her. She's always spectating lol
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 19,041 Member
    Hello everyone!

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Wait what there's an arcade machine!?! It's totally Space Invaders!!! <3 <3 <3
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 14,762 Member
    That arcade machine I admit is cool and I love Space Invaders. That is one of the things I wanted for Sims was a video game system they could play together again. It would be nice having a video game console for them again someday too.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    At first I thought they are looking at a fish tank lol. It would be really cool if they can play different games on it.
  • FloofjeFloofje Posts: 175 Member
    That is amazing! Can't wait to let my geek sim play on that, he'll probably faint from excitement. @SimGuruDrake
    What does it mean that some of the book icons are green?
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 1,515 Member
    Hello everyone!

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Thanks for sharing this @SimGuruDrake, it's great to see items that groups could use together. Love the arcade machine!
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 879 SimGuru
    Floofje wrote: »
    That is amazing! Can't wait to let my geek sim play on that, he'll probably faint from excitement. @SimGuruDrake

Green means they are doing an approved club activity :)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 4,011 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Are those plumbob headphones around that sims neck? The one with the blue hat on the left.
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,016 Member
    Floofje wrote: »

Green means they are doing an approved club activity :)

Hi Drake, I completely forgot to tag you in my tweet but could you check it out please <3
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snna77
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,016 Member
    Hello everyone!

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Drake does the arcade machine have smaller versions? Like for single sims? It sounds silly, I want and we get group activities but I'm asking for a single Sim arcade machine :D
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,428 Member
    Hello everyone!

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Just seen this on twitter. It's nice to see group activities being added.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 1,499 Member
    That is pretty neat, thank you for sharing it @SimGuruDrake. That definitely is more steps toward what I was hoping for, more non-party activities for a group of sims to do together. I hope that means there will be more like this as time goes on.

Leave a Comment

Return to top