Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot 2 Special Announcement 4/26/16

Comments

• Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    It's going to be hard to decide on my top 7... :dizzy:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Meggles wrote: »

That's why I'm making it a top 10! lol
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »

I will post the pic of Brittany in a few, I have to reupload her because my first one showed up modified even though I didn't used CC :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Okay simmers!

This is the last day I'll be accepting entries, so have you sims 12am / Midnight your time. You can probably sneak some in before 10 am tomorrow CST. I won't be back until then.

The point is if you want to enter, today is your last chance. So post NOW!
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Okay simmers!

This is the last day I'll be accepting entries, so have you sims 12am / Midnight your time. You can probably sneak some in before 10 am tomorrow CST. I won't be back until then.

The point is if you want to enter, today is your last chance. So post NOW!

Ahhhh!!! The pressure is on. I'll be home late this afternoon, so I'll get her all posted. I hope she makes the final 10 cut!
  • Options

Ah! I didn't realize! *flargles* (I should make a spreadsheet...)
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh I'm excited I don't even know who to chose :o

bahaha, I love that word, I'm gonna keep it.

• Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Oh I'm excited I don't even know who to chose :o

bahaha, I love that word, I'm gonna keep it.

I borrowed it from @eXokamikaze! It's a mix of flail and something else!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Goodness! There are 22 candidates! Wow...how will we choose? Everyone is amazing.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    edited September 2015
    Crymson Skinner
    Gloomy | Good | Perfectionist
    Observant | Gregarious
    Aspiration: Joke Star

Skills:
    • Baking-3
    • Charisma-4
    • Comedy-6
    • Cooking-4
    • Fitness-2
    • Logic-2
    • Photography-1
    • Video Gaming-1
    • Wellness-7
    • Writing-1

crymson-2.jpg

Crymson Skinner, third spare to the heir of the Skinner Saga, grew up with a lot of time on her hands. By the time she was born, her older siblings all developed pretty tight friendships, leaving her to do things on her own, and because she wasn't being groomed as the heir, attention generally wasn't on her; but, she preferred it that way. Instead of making moves for power, she turned her focus onto bettering herself.

Crymson's teen years were full of skilling, especially on the yoga mat and meditation stool. It was one of the few places on the property where she could be at peace--living with 4 other siblings can be a bit much for anyone, even someone who highly self aware and has quite a bit of patience. On the less than rare occasions when a household computer was free, Crym researched comedy, but hardly took the time to share her knowledge with anyone in the house. She figured that once she was on her own, she'd get plenty of time to indulge in lame jokes with those who took the time to listen, (or whom she cornered).

Her twin oldest siblings were fans of parties, so Crymson did have plenty of chances to meet lovely teenage men, but nothing ever clicked with any of them. She hoped to find a man who understood her corny jokes and appreciated her zen-like attitude towards the world, (no, she's not aloof, she just doesn't care as much about the smaller things in life).

As a very, very recent young adult, Crymson would like to find herself a man who is on the same level she is in life--someone who knows how to laugh and have a good time, but not get bogged down by life's small stuff. She has reached a healthy balance between knowing when to pause and be gloomy, and knowing when it's time to crack a joke and let it go--she knows she needs a man in her life who gets 'it'.
  • Options
    Crymson Skinner
    Gloomy | Good | Perfectionist
    Observant | Gregarious
    Aspiration: Joke Star

Skills:
    • Baking-3
    • Charisma-4
    • Comedy-6
    • Cooking-4
    • Fitness-2
    • Logic-2
    • Photography-1
    • Video Gaming-1
    • Wellness-7
    • Writing-1

crymson-2.jpg

Crymson Skinner, third spare to the heir of the Skinner Saga, grew up with a lot of time on her hands. By the time she was born, her older siblings all developed pretty tight friendships, leaving her to do things on her own, and because she wasn't being groomed as the heir, attention generally wasn't on her; but, she preferred it that way. Instead of making moves for power, she turned her focus onto bettering herself.

Crymson's teen years were full of skilling, especially on the yoga mat and meditation stool. It was one of the few places on the property where she could be at peace--living with 4 other siblings can be a bit much for anyone, even someone who highly self aware and has quite a bit of patience. On the less than rare occasions when a household computer was free, Crym researched comedy, but hardly took the time to share her knowledge with anyone in the house. She figured that once she was on her own, she'd get plenty of time to indulge in lame jokes with those who took the time to listen, (or whom she cornered).

Her twin oldest siblings were fans of parties, so Crymson did have plenty of chances to meet lovely teenage men, but nothing ever clicked with any of them. She hoped to find a man who understood her corny jokes and appreciated her zen-like attitude towards the world, (no, she's not aloof, she just doesn't care as much about the smaller things in life).

As a very, very recent young adult, Crymson would like to find herself a man who is on the same level she is in life--someone who knows how to laugh and have a good time, but not get bogged down by life's small stuff. She has reached a healthy balance between knowing when to pause and be gloomy, and knowing when it's time to crack a joke and let it go--she knows she needs a man in her life who gets 'it'.

That's the mystery girl in my gallery. She's cute. Yet I still remain impartial.

Sidenote: I really like it when you guys enter legacy spares, it gives me great source material.
  • Options
    @sunnyshay is it ok if I post Brittany's pic later, as long you can get her with The Household Name LSBachelor NoCC ;) You have to put on modified sims too because she has CC even though I didn't use CC :sweat_smile:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    @sunnyshay is it ok if I post Brittany's pic later, as long you can get her with The Household Name LSBachelor NoCC ;) You have to put on modified sims too because she has CC even though I didn't use CC :sweat_smile:

Sure. :smile:
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Here is my entry, hope it isn't to late:
    lyfr65x63vu1.png

Brittany Roberts by YJB19299
    Self-Assured | Cheerful | Family-Oriented | Night Owl | Incredibly Friendly | Speed Cleaner

Renaissance Sim

Skills:

Charisma: Maxed
    Logic and Painting: 6
    Guitar and Writing: 5
    Programming: 4
    Comedy and Handiness: 3
    Cooking and Mixology: 2
    Video Games: 1

Brittany hadn't had a great past, even though she was one of the prettiest girls at school. 7 Years ago, the now 23 Year old Brittany lost her beloved parents and twin brother in an terrible car accident where she was the only survivor of 10 involved sims. But she got her smile back quickly because her parents always told her that she should never give up, no matter what happens. She follows one of her dreams to study and max as many skills as she can. She has already maxed Charisma. Next to that she wishes to meet Mr. Right, and thats why she's here. Her Mr. Right should be nice and should have a good sence of humor like her. He should also be active and she would appreciate it if he wants children.

So, here is her picture ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Okay guys, the call for entries is officially over. Thank you so much for your contributions.

I'm going to put together the poll now and it should be open later on today.
  • Options
    @YJB19299 @munterbacon @PeachyKeen88 I need to know if you listed Brittany Roberts, Skye Holbrook, and Allegra Mooney and if so did you put the #lsbachelor?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Yeah she's up there. I just copied the tag from your OP so it's #LSBachelor on the gallery. She has CC so might not show if the CC tickbox isn't showing.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Yeah and Yeah, you have to look at user defined with the cc, for some reason she has cc even though I din't use any :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Yeah she's up there. I just copied the tag from your OP so it's #LSBachelor on the gallery. She has CC so might not show if the CC tickbox isn't showing.

Okay, I got her. Thanks.
  • Options
    PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    Allegra is listed and has the hashtag. Let me know if you can't find her, I'm not sure why she's not turning up for you! She does have CC.
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Here's what you guys have been waiting on.
    20927857963_36a5646bcb_b.jpg

VOTING IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!
  • Options
    Well the results so far are going as expected with one exception.
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I guess I'm just gonna click on the eyeball for that one. *grumbles over all those lost Zagadoos*
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    I did end up making a spreadsheet. The amount of contestants is overwhelming me. O_O