Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot 2 Special Announcement 4/26/16

Comments

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Everybody loves Ted. smh. I think he has a face structure similar to Elder's. I'm still not sure if I'll make it a Rivera but I'm leaning toward it. I have to get some more play in to see who I really like. The only one that could make a real show of it is Mikey, but he's taken. Ikey is made for those type of shows but he's go the money aspiration, so I'm not going to have him quit his job for that. And I can always use Don, since my idea for the original one was to call it Love Cookie with Donny Lo. It could be Gino, he hasn't claimed Dee yet in my game. Or it could be somebody that comes out of nowhere.

So you dont even know yet?!?!?!!?!? You are such a tease!! lol

This is why I'm not playing with her lol

You're just no fun. That's why you're not playing. smh lol

And you can't stand it! he he

No I cannot.

:D
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Everybody loves Ted. smh. I think he has a face structure similar to Elder's. I'm still not sure if I'll make it a Rivera but I'm leaning toward it. I have to get some more play in to see who I really like. The only one that could make a real show of it is Mikey, but he's taken. Ikey is made for those type of shows but he's go the money aspiration, so I'm not going to have him quit his job for that. And I can always use Don, since my idea for the original one was to call it Love Cookie with Donny Lo. It could be Gino, he hasn't claimed Dee yet in my game. Or it could be somebody that comes out of nowhere.

No I cannot.

I love you two! You are cute! <3
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

No I cannot.

Don't encourage her.
    Origin ID: Shar1W

No I cannot.

Don't encourage her.

Wait! I'm encouraging you! It's the deadpan that gets me.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Well if the deadline wasn't like 3 weeks away, I wouldn't have to play so much.

BTW, I've been watch Naked Dating or Dating Naked or naked people on a island doing stuff. Anyways, I was watching this show and I really liked how it's structured. Gives me an idea. hmm. :sunglasses:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2015
    Dating Naked? Really? lol! I've seen Naked and Afraid...ha...that was a wild show...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Dating Naked? Really? lol! I've seen Naked and Afraid...ha...that was a wild show...

The naked part was...I guess that's just pull in viewers but I think it's pointless. But what I like is how they go about the process of matching pairs. There's 2 main contestants, one male, one female. They're both start out with 2 suitors and they eliminate one at the end of the episode and keep the other one until the next episode where they're given 2 new suitors to choose from along with the one the carried from last week. So when they get to elimination they have to choose whether they want to keep the one from the previous episode or move on to the suitor. If they choose to keep them, the new ones leave. If they choose to try the new, they have to choose which of the new ones they want to keep on. This goes on for I think 10, 15 rounds or so.

I think it's a nice concept. And very adaptable as a sim challenge.

The naked part was...I guess that's just pull in viewers but I think it's pointless. But what I like is how they go about the process of matching pairs. There's 2 main contestants, one male, one female. They're both start out with 2 suitors and they eliminate one at the end of the episode and keep the other one until the next episode where they're given 2 new suitors to choose from along with the one the carried from last week. So when they get to elimination they have to choose whether they want to keep the one from the previous episode or move on to the suitor. If they choose to keep them, the new ones leave. If they choose to try the new, they have to choose which of the new ones they want to keep on. This goes on for I think 10, 15 rounds or so.

That does sound like a great concept! I remember there was a show like that before The Bachelor series that ran similarly. But I think it was a bit more like Bachelor in Paradise. That will be easier on you, too, because you'll only have to focus on a few sims at a time and the new sims will be interesting plus you could use more sims, maybe?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

That does sound like a great concept! I remember there was a show like that before The Bachelor series that ran similarly. But I think it was a bit more like Bachelor in Paradise. That will be easier on you, too, because you'll only have to focus on a few sims at a time and the new sims will be interesting plus you could use more sims, maybe?

I was thinking about that. Because I don't think there was enough choices in the last one. and this would be a great way to get more contestants in. I'm saving that concept for something down the line.

I am going to try some different things this time around. I'm trying to figure out a way to make the skill challenges work better. The was something lacking in them last time. I'm still probably going to use the chairs.
    edited August 2015
    Wrong thread.
    She is the queen of deadpan, @CathyTea, and it's hilarious lol

I like the chair thing too. It adds a nice element of surprise/randomness because it could get predictable after a while.
    forum_final.png

:neutral: You two and your...banter or whatever you call that. smh

@Jes2G The chair thing is the best option I got.
    :neutral: You two and your...banter or whatever you call that. smh

@Jes2G The chair thing is the best option I got.

Hey, it's your banter we're talking about!

I could use a chair. I've been standing all day.

Chair...hmm...why don't I remember that?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

It was the cooking challenge. It was never mentioned in the episode, but it's written on the challenge instructions page. If you can look at the shots of the orange dinning room, you may be able to see the chairs are different colors. Every color determines the kind of mood they have to be in before they cook their meal. Now had all the contestant had high cooking skills, they would be making dishes associated with the mood they were assigned. But since that wasn't the case, the one who was inspired had the upper hand.

It was the cooking challenge. It was never mentioned in the episode, but it's written on the challenge instructions page. If you can look at the shots of the orange dinning room, you may be able to see the chairs are different colors. Every color determines the kind of mood they have to be in before they cook their meal. Now had all the contestant had high cooking skills, they would be making dishes associated with the mood they were assigned. But since that wasn't the case, the one who was inspired had the upper hand.

Okay! Makes sense. I remember the cooking challenge!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I'm starting to become very anxious. Probably going to do a test run of this just to pacify myself. lol
    Can you do that and remain impartial? :p
    forum_final.png

I'm starting to become very anxious. Probably going to do a test run of this just to pacify myself. lol

Oh, I thought you meant you'd do a test run with yourself as one of the bachelorettes! You know, just to make sure it wasn't too heart-breaky for whomever doesn't wind up with the guy!

Can you do that and remain impartial? :p

Well I can actually. It's not like I'm going to use any of the actual sims involved.

Oh, I thought you meant you'd do a test run with yourself as one of the bachelorettes! You know, just to make sure it wasn't too heart-breaky for whomever doesn't wind up with the guy!

I'd love it if it were heart-breaky for losing sim. But I wouldn't put my sim into the competition, I'm saving her for Hunter Cottoneye.
    Ahhh, smart!

I used to love Hunter Cottoneye! Even though he was as mean as a snake! lol
    forum_final.png

I made 2 versions of him the other day, one was a replica of the ts3 version and the other one was my take on him. The ts3 version is too normal looking. Too easy for simmers to romanticize.
    I want to see them!
    forum_final.png

@Jes2G I'll post it in the Writer's thread once I get the shots.
    Seems like we've reached sort of a dead end with the entries. WTP!?!

I may just close it sooner and start the poll. Is there anybody still interested entering a sim or plan on entering one soon?