Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ginzu19: Lots and Rooms *New* French Estate

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful builds again! The modern home is gorgeous! Love the design, the pool area and the fountain area. Inside, the kitchen and the bedrooms are my favourites. The greek house reminded me of Island Paradise. I hope we get to build houseboats soon. Good job! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't already. :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    The design of Lost Greek is very nice! :) The curved roofing and the structure on the roof looks great! The exterior design and the white colour of the exterior captures well the Greek theme! The blue open shutter windows look very nice. It looks very great how you have placed the rocks around the base of the home and have the water in the build! The enlarged boat is a very nice touch in the sea! Very nice greenery covered trellis covered area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sea air. The layout of the build is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! The floral wall pattern in the kitchen and living room is very pretty! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen, and the plates and pans are nice homely touches on the kitchen wall. The fruit bowl and tea set are nice kitchen touches on the counter. The mirror looks nice there. The type of dining seats that you have used look nice and complement with the kitchen . The white flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining there. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa and armchairs there, watching TV, chatting and reading a book, kept warm by the fire. The orange flowers on the coffee table are a pretty sight for them to see when sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes are very nice! The wall panelling adds a very nice look and feel to the rooms. Sims will have fun playing chess at the table in the master bedroom. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is very nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The yellow flowers and sunflowers pictures on the wall in the kids room and the sunflowers on the bedside table are nice sunny touches in the room. Nice study desk nooks in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables using the computers.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,016 Member
    The Lost Greek is so clean and neat looking, a very beautiful build perfect for a Greek Island :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
    @Hattys Thanks so much my dear! the same I can say about you, I'm always looking forward what you will do next, you are such a talented builder!
    @MorriSan hahahahha, thank you, But I admit terrain tools will make the things so much easier and fun <3
    @yanti68 I was trying to reach that island feeling, thanks so much for your sweet comment :)
    @rosemow Lovely Rose, thank you tons as always, I love reading your reviews ^^
    @masajo Thanks sweetie, glad you liked, this is my first time doing anything Greek like

This is my latest creation, Green Terraces

Type: Residential
    Size: 30 x 30
    Bedrooms: 4
    Bathrooms: 4
    Content: Base game, No CC
    Price: §191,778
    Download

Green%20Terraces%2001_zpsi5w1cgku.png

Green%20Terraces%2002_zpsfwwlg2mf.png

Green%20Terraces%2005_zpscc9dm9vc.png

Green%20Terraces%2003_zps425nt1es.png

Green%20Terraces%2004_zpsvc0l1da5.png

Green%20Terraces%2006_zpsnm5iujqt.png

Green%20Terraces%2007_zpsizihjrbv.png

Green%20Terraces%2008_zpsu44kuglw.png

Green%20Terraces%2009_zpspzbicqsa.png

Green%20Terraces%2010_zps3dgm1u5m.png

• Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Your terrace home looks so lovely with all the greenery and minimal design! The rooftop patio looks like such a beautiful place to relax. I really like the interior color scheme and style as well. Excellent unique home! :smile:
  • Options
    Green Terraces is so very nice! :) The layout and design of the outdoors areas looks so very nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers through the outdoors areas! The plants look very nice on the two levels in the front area of the home! The cactus in the round water fountain, then the flowers around the fountain and then cactus on the edges looks so nice and very effective! The white colour of the exterior walls of the home looks very nice with the greenery of the outdoors. Very nice windows greenery alcoves! The water fountain features in the outdoors areas look very pretty! Very nice upper patio art nook. The greenery trellis looks nice over the top of it. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, looking out at the garden views. Very nice harvestable gardening and outdoors music area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat bench listening to the piano being played, enjoying the sunshine and nice floral setting! The flowers look pretty around the base of the bird bath. The sunflowers look sunny there! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice upper outdoors dining, living and pool patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals there on the BBQ under the greenery covered trellis, and enjoy dining at the table there in the outdoors air. The flowers on the table are nice the sims to see when dining. Very nice poolside loungers sitting nook! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa or armchair having a chat.The green colour of the seating looks very nice and goes well with the theme of the home. The fruit bowl on the coffee table is a nice touch. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar whilst sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Very nice TV alcove! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the edge of the TV and the enlarged pegs look great there! The white flowers are pretty on the coffee table. The mountain scene picture is nice for sims to look at whilst sitting on the sofas or armchairs there, watching TV. The furnishing and layout of the kitchen, dining and bar areas looks very nice. The alternating coloured dining seats is very nice! The kitchen floor patterning looks nice! The fruit bowl and mugs rack are nice kitchen touches on the counters. Sims will like sitting on the bar stools having a drink from the bar after their meals. The green and yellow colour scheme of the master bedroom looks calming. Very nice armchairs windows sitting nook. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst sitting there or laying in bed. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst using the computer. The leafy, butterflies and pears pictures are nice touches on the bedhead wall for sims to enjoy seeing when in bed. The red and blue colour scheme of the kids bedroom is very nice! Sims will enjoying playing the guitar in their room.
  • Options
    kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    That modern home is simply stunning! Love the architecture!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    Green Terraces is a stunning design, looks so effective how you've tiered the planting, amazing work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WOW! What a fantastic modern home! <3 Love the design and that pretty garden! It is like an oasis! So beautiful and peaceful! Great job! Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. Have a lot of catching up to do. :)
  • Options
    Congratulations on Pastel Living room being featured by Maxis! :) The furnishing of the room and the colours that you have used in the room for the walls and furnishings look very nice!
  • Options
    SWSRogueLeaderSWSRogueLeader Posts: 144 Member
    edited September 2015
    Ginzu19 is an amazing creator and creates incredible lots, rooms and poses!! The work is always so impressive! Check out the tumblr site as well! :)
    Post edited by SWSRogueLeader on
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @SpecterCody Thanks, Cody! I tried to keep the design smooth, for the house not to be too busy with all the plants! glad you like that =)
    @rosemow Thanks for the congrats dear, and for that incredibly amazing review! I just love how you can spot all the little details ^^ So happy you like it!
    @kameliaxxx Yay! thank you!
    @masajo That was the main idea of the house, glad you like how it came out :)
    @yanti68 Thanks so much yanti! I love that you think on it as an oasis, hehe, I was thinking about that concept when building it ^^
    @SWSRogueLeader Aww my friend, you are the sweetest, you know? <3

I haven´t post anything in like a month! I need to update this! Here, I present you my latest building, Mediterranean Breeze

Size: 20 x 30
    Bedrooms: 5
    Bathrooms: 5
    Price: § 340,075
    Download

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2001_zpsgxtbmsxs.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2002_zpsl7bdhboa.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2003_zpsiqkwaaek.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2004_zpsh7g3conb.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2005_zpsesakkrya.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2006_zpsmg9ikfnz.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2007_zps6apytolb.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2008_zpsto8dupcv.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2009_zpszsisatlu.png

Mediterranean%20Breeze%2010_zpsj5mmvpts.png
  • Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    hello dear Ginzu :)
    you are very talented! I admire ur work, buildings and sims aswell, ur doing great job with poses...many ppl get a lot of fun using it! follow u :)
    wish u happy simming :)<3
  • Options
    The exterior design of Mediterranean Breeze is so very nice! :) Very nice layout of the build! The exterior texture and the roofing is very nice! Very nice balconies! The flowers look very pretty in the nooks either sides of the front steps. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The diagonal row of circles looks nice on the front exterior. Very nice backyard areas! The pool is very nice! The rocks and flowers look very nice around the edges of the water and the rock waterfall fountain feature is nice for sims to see when swimming in the pool. Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers in the sunshine. The candles are very nice how you have placed them between the loungers. The outdoors kitchen and dining nook is very nice! Sims will
    enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the food in the outdoors air at the dining table or bar stool counter. The curved bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter. The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! Very nice wall paneling! The colour scheme of the rooms look very nice. Very dining room! The sunflowers on the dining table and the sunflowers picture on the wall are sunny sights for sims to look at whilst dining there. The knight looks great there! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting areas in the home for sims to enjoy chatting and resting. The cabinets look very nice how you have placed them around the TV in the living room. The curtains look very nice how you have placed them in the rooms! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The wall panelling and the fireplace alcove in the master bedroom looks very nice! The square wall panels look very nice around the edges of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the fireside seating keeping warm near the fire. The yellow flowers picture is sunny for sims to enjoy seeing when waking in the mornings. The sunflowers are a pretty touch on the desk in the single bedroom. Very nice furnishing of the study! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases in the room! Very nice leather armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy reading a book in front of the fire. They will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The mountain picture is calming for sims to see when studying or reading in the room. The statues are nice touches in the room. The floor rugs add nice looks in each of the rooms.
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Mediterranean Breeze is a gorgeous and breezy home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very grand and complex! Very awesome roofing work too! Your landscaping is very beautiful! Love the landscaping out front and the back is very pretty too! Love the backyard with an adorable pool! And your interior, beautiful! Love the use of blue and brown color scheme and even its cozy feel!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Oooh! Such a gorgeous mediterrenan! Love the architecture! Fantastic job with the interiors too! I particularly love the library! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    @Cayrees Oh dear, thanks so much for your words! So glad you enjoy my creations ^^
    @rosemow Thank you for this fantastic review <3
    @RyeCris16 Aww thank you Rye, so happy you like the landscaping, this was a tough for me
    @yanti68 Thanks yanti, I actually also love how the little library came out, too =)

HI guys! In this creation I was trying to make a big and classic family house, I named it French Estate Hope you enjoy it!

Size: 40 x 30
    Bedrooms: 5
    Bathrooms: 4
    Price: §302,379
    Download

French%20Estate%2001_zpsmpnsykvb.png

French%20Estate%2002_zpsuad8xqmx.png

French%20Estate%2003_zps18j2w4m7.png

French%20Estate%2004_zpsrji4rxtj.png

French%20Estate%2005_zps02ao2hpd.png

French%20Estate%2006_zpsoamq9jnh.png
  • Options
    SWSRogueLeaderSWSRogueLeader Posts: 144 Member
    An absolutely brilliant estate house, Ginzu19!! Love your design of the landscaping and rooms! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    French Estate is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! The roofing is very great! Very nice layout of the build! The front courtyard area is so very nice! The water fountain features and the flowers in the courtyard areas look so very pretty! Very nice seat benches sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting in the sunshine enjoying the nice setting. The birdbath is a nice touch there. The brick texture of the exterior walls looks nice. The flower box windows look pretty in the build. It looks nice how there is the curved car parking area. The front entrance area to the home is very nice! Very nice back patio pool and outdoors living area! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the loungers poolside, having a chat. The water fountain is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice curved upper balcony. The outdoors cooking and dining back porch is very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the dining table, enjoying dining in the outdoors air and looking at the very nice floral outdoors views! The outdoors areas are so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Very nice wall paneling. It looks nice how the sofas and armchairs are placed in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats having a chat and warming up near the fire. The fruit picture on the fireplace wall and the flowers on the side table are nice for sims to look at and see whilst sitting there. The teaset and teapot are nice home touches on the coffee table and side table.The double bedrooms are very nice! Very nice red and brown colour schemes of the bedrooms. Nice sofa and armchairs sitting areas in the rooms for sims to rest and chat. The type and placement of the curtains looks very nice in the bedrooms. The floor rugs add to the very nice look of the rooms. Very nice wall paneling. The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    InsightCrazyInsightCrazy Posts: 69 Member
    Your first one looks like it is straight out of a fairy tale! I'm absolutely in love with all your creations. I myself am more into game play and playing with my sims and I am HORRIBLE at building! U are absolutely amazing though so bravo!
    Origin: InsightCrazy
    Add me :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    French Estate is a gorgeous mansion! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very classy and complex! Love the angles and awesome roofing too! Very creative garage! Love the idea on using a fence as a garage door, awesome idea! Your landscaping is so pretty! Beautiful gardens all around! Very beautiful fountain ponds out front! Love the backyard too! And your interior, gorgeous! Beautiful furnishing and even the color scheme!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Stunning build! Absolutely love the architecture! Great mix of textures and colours! Great roof work! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    French Estate is absolutely stunning, amazing architecture and such a fantastic design and layout, awesome work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Wow! Just went through your beautiful thread, and I enjoyed every single image! <3 You have made some fabulous creations! :)