Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    @charlotteprice if you have ITF you can just put the dirt rugs in the green house... and keep the wall so it works in the winther

love your family

would you consider uploading them?

Oh wow, I have never used those rugs? All these years and I still find new things about this game every day! Is that the ones that are green? I think there are clear ones too? I am not sure but now I need to check this out and fix the hole in the wall of my greenhouse, LOL

When I get back into my game I will check out the family. I didn't save them to my CAS when I made them (I always forget to do that). I will see if I can figure it out!

*hugs*

If you type in 'testingcheatsenabled true' into the cheat box, then shift click on your sim, you can enter CAS mode and save your sim to the bin from there...I think....
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options
    Your house is made @charlotteprice but I made it with an extra small bedroom for a nursery...plus attic space because there was just enough room in the roof to do so...and I think all farmhouses should have a massive attic! I just need to fix a few things because I uploaded it and then realised I had missed some walls being decorated from faffing about with the roof...
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited July 2015
    NagyGina wrote: »
    Creation Wishlist (Informal)

Form: •Title or Theme
    •EPs: I have all of them
    •SPs: I have all of them
    •EA Sims 3 Worlds: I have all of them
    •EA Sims 3 Store Content: I assume I have all of them!
    •Origin Exclusives: Not sure what this is?
    •Bundle Exclusives: ?
    •Special Requests/Instructions: I love the farming part in

Sims3 so I would love to have some farms built!
    •Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)
    1. 3 bedroom farmhouse on a large lot, preferably with the

tractor, chicken coop, and cows!
    2. 2 bedroom farmhouse on a medium lot
    3. 1 bedroom run down farmhouse for my single sim starting out
    4. A medium lot with a greenhouse on it (like the Stones Throw

but not on a big lot)

I don't really know if I am doing this right! I did PM

@NagyGina and she explained it to me, but you all know

me.....it goes right over my head!
    I have been hesitant about asking for something but my

birthday is next month :'( Another year older!

I figure Riverview is a good place for farming. I don't really

want any CC and would prefer you DL the build to the exchange,

as I don't use Mediafire.

I feel like I didn't do this right, LOL. Please let me know

what you think!
    Thank you sooOoo much for posting your Creation Wishlist! I knew as soon as you posted, your list would get raided (you'll just have to add more wishes! ;)) And what day in August is your birthday? :kissing_heart:
    heart-health.jpg

I may just add more wishes!

August 12th, but I go backwards now :p I am a backwards person anyway, so I just get younger every year, LOL

*Big Hugs*

OMG, I forgot to add..........the fact......I am drooling over the chocolate!

*steps on scales, yep, gained two pounds just by looking*
  • Options
    Love looking through everyone's creations, such a great thread :)

@LadyEmillye love the sims and their pets looks great :)

@Shymamii the farm looks great, lots of great detail and I also love your Midnight Hollow sims, good luck with them.

I love your sims @charlotteprice, looks like they're enjoying their farm! You birthday is next month! MINE TOO! :D I'm the 12th August what day are you?

12th also :o Us lions like to ROAR ( I do anyway) LOL
  • Options
    Well... After spending a long time building a thing I thought someone has wished for and then it turned out I didn't read their instructions right :( , I was surprised to find out @charlotteprice has a creation wish list now :smiley: so I made a little something for her :)

Note: If you don't like it, I can make a new one! Just say what you'd like~

Entry Form

Creator’s Username: @FoxyLovesKitty
    Nominee's Username: depends on the prize I get, I might give it away or split it :)
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=FoxyLovesKitty
    Item Title: Starter Farm House
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: Created for @charlotteprice , using her wish list here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13864896#Comment_13864896 . Wish no. 3.
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8711613
    Description: The Starter Farm House has everything a new farmer in town needs: a great plot of land and some place to sleep! and in the price of 16,137 furnished, who would argue different? Get your Starter Farm House today.
    Details: This is a simple house in a country style. The colour theme is green. There is only one floor. It's suitable for one or two sims. It costs 16,137 simoleons furnished and comes with a small living room, a dining area, a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom. There is no laundry room or a garden. Outside, there is a big space for gardening or placing the Store's farming items. So if you'd like to have the chicken coop or the cow from the store, you'll have to buy them and put them in the yard. Other than that, there are two stacks of hay laying in the yard. The house inside has very little clutter since that would make the house much more expensive, and this house was meant for one sim starting out. I used a lot of wood and cream colours and flowery patterns. I tested it out and it runs very well in my game [on low settings]. It was built in Riverview.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? No. I do have a few CC in my game. I made sure not to use any.
    Pictures:
    Outside.
    Screenshot_3410.jpg
    Inside: living room, bathroom, dining area, kitchen and a bedroom.
    Screenshot_3414.jpg
    Dining area.
    Screenshot_3413.jpg
    Kitchen.
    Screenshot_3421.jpg
    Bedroom.
    Screenshot_3419.jpg

I know it's quite simple. I had no choice but to use the cheapest items, except the curtains :*

And if it's not exactly what you meant by a farmhouse, that's okay! I can make another one or you can change it yourself :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, the lot size is 30x30.

What a sweet house!!! I'm currently making the large 4 bedroomed farmhouse for her and I don't think it comes anywhere near yours for cuteness!

I actually want to go and live in it

blushing.gif Was I suppose to see this @melissalungu?
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member

@charlotteprice - *saunters in, swipes chocolate, leaves Charlotte with the weight gain, saunters out* :sunglasses:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2015
    Thank you so much @NagyGina, I’m glad you like my build :) So I get it right how do I go about posting it here , entry form-wise? Don’t want to mess anything up. :#

Yay birthday buddies!! Couldn't believe it when you said our birthdays are the same :D Go August 12th *dances* :D
    @charlotteprice
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options

@charlotteprice - *saunters in, swipes chocolate, leaves Charlotte with the weight gain, saunters out* :sunglasses:

That is just like you! You are daring >:) You remind me of that trait (cannot think of it for the life of me) where they practically run instead of walking, and they love playing with fire?

*hugs*
  • Options

That is just like you! You are daring >:) You remind me of that trait (cannot think of it for the life of me) where they practically run instead of walking, and they love playing with fire?

*hugs*

@charlotteprice - the genius trait? :innocent:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Finally here is the Farmhouse for @charlotteprice

screenshot_original.jpg

I made it 4 bedrooms, with an extra small nursery for a toddler but you can knock the wall through to make next door a slightly bigger bedroom and revert to 3 bedrooms if you wish :smile:

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

The boys bedroom:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Dining room, kitchen & foyer
    screenshot_original.jpg

Kitchen (including baker's oven and canning station)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Living room (including the tea set from The Old Mill)
    screenshot_original.jpg

The whole lot
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (at night)

Here is the link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8717331

I also took a picture of the 'cornfield' and orchards but the link isn't working from 'My Studio' and I can't figure out why...but if you download it you'll be able to see them in the far right corner. The lot is 64x64, massive...but does contain the tractor, cow shed and 2 chicken huts, plus a large pond, a barn (with enough room for 2 stables if you desire horses) and treehouse, so it needed to be quite large. The lot costs $196,724 furnished, and $89,514 unfurnished...but I spent so much time on the furnishings that you need to see them! There's some cool random stuff in the attic too...I wanna go for a rummage up there myself :lol:

Hope you enjoy it @charlotteprice and anyone else who wants a massive farmhouse. I made it in Riverview...kinda near the Carpenter-Rhodes household, where there was enough room for the lot, in case you have placement issues.

My thank you thread

My profile

• Options
    edited July 2015

Oh....the pictures haven't loaded....how do you do it people???!?!?!?!
    I use tinypic and copy and paste the url into the forums :)
    @melissalungu
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    @Melissalungu awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

I love your pics of the rooms and the whole farm! The kitchen is where I will spend most of the time, LOL. I love canning. This farm is huge but it has so much too (can't wait to check the attic out)

I downloaded and rec'd! I cant wait to get in my game tonight and check everything out!

Thank you so very much for this farm house!

So many creative simmers here and all the pics are great!

*Big Huge Thanks and Hugs*
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @melissalungu Wow!! :o:o Your house is absolutely amazing! I especially like everything outside and the kitchen ♥
  • Options
    @melissalungu That farmhouse is AMAZING!! :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    @melissalungu That farmhouse is AMAZING!! :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    @charlotteprice if you have ITF you can just put the dirt rugs in the green house... and keep the wall so it works in the winther

love your family

would you consider uploading them?

Oh wow, I have never used those rugs? All these years and I still find new things about this game every day! Is that the ones that are green? I think there are clear ones too? I am not sure but now I need to check this out and fix the hole in the wall of my greenhouse, LOL

When I get back into my game I will check out the family. I didn't save them to my CAS when I made them (I always forget to do that). I will see if I can figure it out!

*hugs*

they green yes,,, looks like grass but you can recolor them, there are many sizes
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    edited July 2015
    HI, hope everyone is well, and get better soon @NagyGina

I know it's been a while but I haven't had much chance to complete the build I was doing till recently but i@m nearly there.

But...I have a question for @ajaxpost , Which do you prefer:-

White....
    white_zpsena8zfpz.jpg?t=1438105359

Or one of these brown's
    Browns_zps7lyxxawo.jpg?t=1438105332

Think I'm safe with these pic's, you don't get any hint's here :P

Apart from this....to aid you in your desision, Think of this build as an old building that has been taken over and repurposed.
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    PetaT wrote: »
    I know it's been a while but I haven't had much chance to complete the build I was doing till recently but i@m nearly there.

But...I have a question for @ajaxpost , Which do you prefer:-

White....

Or one of these brown's

Think I'm safe with these pic's, you don't get any hint's here :P

Apart from this....to aid you in your desision, Think of this build as an old building that has been taken over and repurposed.
    Oh no! I hate having to make decisions! :blush:

Well, on the basis of the no hints you have given ... probably the upper 'rough wall brown' maybe ... though, as a man, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time! :smiley:

Also, I have to apologise for my absence the last few weeks ... Been so busy and then too tired to do or even write anything intelligible here :(

But I have tried to keep up with my favourite threads; loving the new creations posted here, such imagination and talent on show :love:

And @NagyGina (and anyone else not feeling so good) hope you're looking after yourselves and will be feeling better soon. :)
  • Options
    PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    Ok then @ajaxpost upper rough wall brown it is then :) though as a woman...I will let you keep your right to change your mind :D
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • Options
    tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    I have a question... is it possible to enter more than once every month?
    Because I have a build which I want to share since I originally made it because of someone's wishlist, and I wasn't sure if I can enter twice, or if I should just wait for August.
  • Options
    tootsoo wrote: »
    I have a question... is it possible to enter more than once every month?
    Because I have a build which I want to share since I originally made it because of someone's wishlist, and I wasn't sure if I can enter twice, or if I should just wait for August.

yes you can enter many times... atleast thats how I understand it

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Creator’s Username: Bekkasan
    Nominee's Username: made for anettesb
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: I own the store. Pick someone at random is fine with me :)
    Item Title: Jakob's Toy Box
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: anettesb
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: Jakob's Toy Box
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used?: No CC, no CAP, one flower spawner for spring. Season festival spawner used to change items in store for each season.
    Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread): Bekkasan Designs

20119958436_f1619ca528_z.jpg
  • Options
    Wow! @bekkasan that is amazing! And you've picked the perfect backdrop for it, too! :smile:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    thank you dear @bekkasan
    now I can edit my wish list ;)

edit: if any one wondering that was my wish 13
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    added a wish

32) a small farm
    small family run farm on a 40x40 lot
    needs:
    - room for a big family = 1 double bed, 6 single beds and 2 cribs.
    - room to have a dog and cat + maybe a horse (no training facilities)
    - garden to grow plants but not the tractor
    - chickens and cow, maybe bees
    - canningstation, bakers own and nectar maker also great
    - no alcamy station
    -

33) grand villa/mansion
    for lot 3D
    2wh19ns.jpg
    the entrance need to be on the little site road
    the viuwe on the lake
    as the lote have a slight slope the build needs to be build on this lot
    relativly old mansion, though not yellow.
    needs a minimum of things like wish 5 (but housing more sims is just fine)
    could mix well with wish 11, 19 and 23