Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    First things first, thank you both very very much my dear @anettesb who is always super active everywhere and sharing everything, and of course @NagyGina for gifting me Hidden Springs (it reminds me of my family trips to norway when I was younger) <3! Not only this but also the hairdos (yay another set completed \o/), furniture and most of all the lovely messages you left, I really enjoyed reading them (and probably will again, they lightened up my day so nicely)! Thank you really really much, for of course gift itself but also the thoughtfulness that went into it, I really appreciate that, it means a lot! I yes I will definitely built in it/with it? I already love the dresses that came with HS :D

This thread is filled with such wonderful and lovely creations, I sometimes forget how much artist and designers in every simmer is ;) , and I often thought about participating here, but... to be honest had trouble to getting the concept of it :|

Thank you again, und I hope everyone has a wonderful day full of people who are as lovely as this community is!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    gnlovew wrote: »
    Oh @ZeeGee, that is a beautiful banner! :smiley:

@WhimsicalWind, you're the name I couldn't remember! :blush: I love that name :smiley: , but my sons and I had just finished watching Good Mythical Morning, and I kept trying to write "mythical wind" instead of whimsical wind! Sorry! :smiley:

@gnlovew Thank you! I think so too :) It seems a lot of people have problems with Nathan's username. For the longest time I would try to find WhisperingWind, lol.

@anettesb First of all, congratulations on your win! Second, thank you so so very very much for using your winnings to gift me Aurora Skies! I am so excited to get that world!! I have been diligently clicking ads (and most of them are broken lately) and saving SP trying to get it but was still so far away. I so appreciate you choosing me as one of the recipients of your points and the nice things you said.

So now I will tell you a secret! I have been working on a house and household for you! One of the generic ones as I'm not good at making sims to look like people. I have about 3 projects going on right now, a fashion show for my thank you thread, trying to fix my game with a pre Origin disk and redoing my catwalk so that I can put a roof on (which involves learning how to do the constrain elevation trick) but your creation is coming somewhere down the line!

And once more I am sending out huge thanks to @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind for sponsoring these amazing events. All of my really big ticket, would have taken me years to save, items have come from you two. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3:*

your welcome, hope you enjoy the world, it have some great stuff in it.
    and thank you now I can look forward as a child for christmas eve...

Shymamii wrote: »
    A huge thank you to WhimsicalWind for the gifts! Also thnx @anettesb For the Nomination ! I hope you enjoy the lot I built I have another coming tomorrow!

Your welcome, enjoy the venue and all the little things it comes with.

Heledriel wrote: »
    First things first, thank you both very very much my dear @anettesb who is always super active everywhere and sharing everything, and of course @NagyGina for gifting me Hidden Springs (it reminds me of my family trips to norway when I was younger) <3! Not only this but also the hairdos (yay another set completed \o/), furniture and most of all the lovely messages you left, I really enjoyed reading them (and probably will again, they lightened up my day so nicely)! Thank you really really much, for of course gift itself but also the thoughtfulness that went into it, I really appreciate that, it means a lot! I yes I will definitely built in it/with it? I already love the dresses that came with HS :D

This thread is filled with such wonderful and lovely creations, I sometimes forget how much artist and designers in every simmer is ;) , and I often thought about participating here, but... to be honest had trouble to getting the concept of it :|

Thank you again, und I hope everyone has a wonderful day full of people who are as lovely as this community is!

Hidden Springs is defently a wonderful world.
    please ask if you find it hard to take part in this game, then help will be there.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    @anettesb 's nominees have aLL been gifted! :D Thank you aLL for allowing Nathan and me to gift such awesomely clean & raid-able Wishlists! And thank you again Anette for your awemazing generosity! :kissing_heart:

13th Place Prize: June's Mystery Prize (Separate from Monthly Lotto): :no_mouth:
    1. @EvaKouk: @NagyGina gifted Lucky Palms Gold
    2. @letchy15: @NagyGina gifted Lucky Palms Gold
    3. @ZeeGee: @WhimsicalWind gifted Aurora Skies Standard
    4. @Heledriel: @NagyGina gifted Hidden Springs
    5. @Shymamii: @WhimsicalWind gifted The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire
    6. @Dimon6579: @WhimsicalWind gifted the Business as Usual Bistro
    7. @WaterHornet: @WhimsicalWind gifted the Serenity Retreat
    8. @The_Mad_Princess: @WhimsicalWind gifted the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
    Note: All of the above were gifted extra to make @anettesb 's grand prize total for her nominees 20,000 SimPoints :mrgreen:

I shall finish the updates and get @gnlovew her gifts ASAP. ;) I have volunteer work all day today & Friday, I have a lots of OE stuffs to attend to, and I will try my best to get on here if I can! :)

Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • Options
    thank you @WhimsicalWind and @NagyGina
    it was hard to pick nominees becouse there is so many amazing simmers.... but putting up some criterias helped... + randomness and my thread.....
    it is very kind of you guys to gift so big, and extra... it lets thoese of us that don't have the simpoint to do so be able to "gift" big by nominating... and thats feels amazing... even when in schock and haveing a hard time picking nominees.

I hope even more enter this game, reads the wish lists and create sims and buildings and siggies for each other.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    @NagyGina @anettesb AHHHHHHHHHHH thank you so so so much, the little pop up came, and said gina mentioned me and I was like;
    "........ huh?"
    Thank you so much!!!!!
  • Options
    Letchy15 wrote: »
    @NagyGina @anettesb AHHHHHHHHHHH thank you so so so much, the little pop up came, and said gina mentioned me and I was like;
    "........ huh?"
    Thank you so much!!!!!

no problem I'm happy to nominat you ... enjoy... and come and play with us.... ;)

• Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    please ask if you find it hard to take part in this game, then help will be there.

I would have indeed some questions just to clarify or maybe just because I'm at a loss :D

Could I share something I created for something else? Or does it need to be specifically created for this 'Game'?
    I do post a sim-related creation AND a Creation Wishlist, which can contain for example a Wish for Candy Pink house, a rainbow coloured dress or a ballerina-like sim?
    Could I post multiple creations and therefor multiple wishlists?

Sorry already :cold_sweat:
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options

I would have indeed some questions just to clarify or maybe just because I'm at a loss :D

1) Could I share something I created for something else? Or does it need to be specifically created for this 'Game'?
    2) I do post a sim-related creation AND a Creation Wishlist, which can contain for example a Wish for Candy Pink house, a rainbow coloured dress or a ballerina-like sim?
    3) Could I post multiple creations and therefor multiple wishlists?

Sorry already :cold_sweat:

I numbered your questions

1) that depend on the wish list, if the person wishing for it is ok with it (I am) then it can be an old creation that fits the bill... if not it have to be created for this game.
    2) you can both make a wish list for things you wants others create for you and make creations to forfill others wishes. OR you can jsut do 1 of the things
    your wish list can be very long, and you edit it as you get the things (see my wish list on page 2)
    3) you only make 1 wish list in this thread (but it can have many wishes on it)
    you can forfill as many wishes as you have time and talent for + wants.
    you don't need to make a wish for every wish you forfill... or forfill one for every wish you make.

hope this helps.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Creation Wishlist (Informal) Form: •Title or Theme
    •EPs: I have all of them
    •SPs: I have all of them
    •EA Sims 3 Worlds: I have all of them
    •EA Sims 3 Store Content: I assume I have all of them!
    •Origin Exclusives: Not sure what this is?
    •Bundle Exclusives: ?
    •Special Requests/Instructions: I love the farming part in Sims3 so I would love to have some farms built!
    •Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)
    1. 3 bedroom farmhouse on a large lot, preferably with the tractor, chicken coop, and cows!
    2. 2 bedroom farmhouse on a medium lot
    3. 1 bedroom run down farmhouse for my single sim starting out
    4. A medium lot with a greenhouse on it (like the Stones Throw but not on a big lot)

I don't really know if I am doing this right! I did PM @NagyGina and she explained it to me, but you all know me.....it goes right over my head!
    I have been hesitant about asking for something but my birthday is next month :'( Another year older!

I figure Riverview is a good place for farming. I don't really want any CC and would prefer you DL the build to the exchange, as I don't use Mediafire.

I feel like I didn't do this right, LOL. Please let me know what you think!

• Options
    @anettesb Yes this helps a lot! Thank you!
    So if @PHOEBESMOM601 would be ok with it, I could share my household created for the Grunge/Apocalypse thread here as well?
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @anettesb Yes this helps a lot! Thank you!
    So if @PHOEBESMOM601 would be ok with it, I could share my household created for the Grunge/Apocalypse thread here as well?

yes

but as you gifted it in the Grunge/Apocalypse thread, you just need to make an entry... I belive the Grunge/Apocalypse thread is added as an external wish list.

just like any thing made to my HS thread , is fair game to enter with.

edit:

yes
    Other Contests & Creation Wishlist Threads:

@anettesb : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen: --> help-me-rebuild-hidden-springs-and-get-gifted
    @Aaronsims : --> Aurora Skies Boho Chic Make-Over Contest. Win A World! *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*
    @Teegers : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen: Create a Sim Story challenge
    @PHOEBESMOM601: :star:SCSWL:star: -->TS3 Grunge or the Appocolypse = Gifts

the Grunge/Apocalypse thread, counts as a wish list here.

edit 2:

this is where you find all the wish lists... http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13626289/#Comment_13626289
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2015
    Creation Wishlist (Informal) Form: •Title or Theme
    •EPs: I have all of them
    •SPs: I have all of them
    •EA Sims 3 Worlds: I have all of them
    •EA Sims 3 Store Content: I assume I have all of them!
    •Origin Exclusives: Not sure what this is?
    •Bundle Exclusives: ?
    •Special Requests/Instructions: I love the farming part in Sims3 so I would love to have some farms built!
    1. 3 bedroom farmhouse on a large lot, preferably with the tractor, chicken coop, and cows!
    4. A medium lot with a greenhouse on it (like the Stones Throw but not on a big lot)

I don't really know if I am doing this right! I did PM @NagyGina and she explained it to me, but you all know me.....it goes right over my head!
    I have been hesitant about asking for something but my birthday is next month :'( Another year older!

I figure Riverview is a good place for farming. I don't really want any CC and would prefer you DL the build to the exchange, as I don't use Mediafire.

@charlotteprice - Yay! You buckled under the pressure decided to join in on the fun! :innocent:
    You'll do anything to avoid having to pass out your chocolate... :unamused:

<3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    LOL @jbsquared2000 Are you kidding? No need to avoid anything because I absolutely refuse to share my chocolate >:)
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2015
    LOL @jbsquared2000 Are you kidding? No need to avoid anything because I absolutely refuse to share my chocolate >:)

@charlotteprice - you know, at first I thought you were a generous chocolate princess, bestowing goodies to all of the good :innocent: (or mostly good :naughty: ) little girls and boys on this forum. But since you won't share, I'm thinking you may need to change your avi:

DRAGONa.jpg

:open_mouth::wink:

Glad you posted a wish, though! <3@scillakees - it's your turn!!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    @WhimsicalWind Again and 1,000,000,000 times over Thank you!!! As well as you @anettesb
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Oh my word! Thank you SO much @anettesb for the nomination. I logged in to farm my points for the day and noticed I had a gift. I figured it was something small from some of the other gifting threads I'm part of, or just a random thank you from the random gifts I hand out to people on the Birthday thread and other places around the forum. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I saw that the entire Serenity Retreat venue was gifted to me along with a few small items to smooth out the balance. I didn't even know I was nominated! Thank you SOOO MUCH! Also, a big thank you at @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind for hosting this enormous contest! I mean honestly, these three folks are the embodiment of generosity. This is why I think The Sims 3 community is probably the nicest, most giving gaming communities around. Oh, also so glad to see my friend @EvaKouk got Lucky Palms Gold...she's gonna flip when she see that in her gift box. Now, off to see if I can join this game in some capacity...even if it is just a SimPoints sponsorship. If I wasn't getting ads served up all day and all night I might be able to break away and actually do something more productive! :D
  • Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks to @WaterHornet i got reminded i have to thank everyone here! I think highly of anyone that gifts this big because it shows how much they care for the other simmers and how this community is by far the best!

So i got given a gold world which i didnt even dare to put on my Wishlist to begin with cause i consider it too much to ask for. And yet there's people that gift gold worlds, venues, simpoints and also do it again and again! This is pretty mindblowing. So thanks to the hosts and the sponsors and everyone that takes part and makes that kind of games possible! @NagyGina , @WhimsicalWind and @anettesb for the nomination you guys got a special place in my heart. Actually everyone in the community does. Maybe it's saying too much but i truly mean it, because even at the worst days this community can cheer you up and give you hope. So yeah.

When I get back from vacation for good I will try and participate in this as long as i understand it hopefully!

You'll get a special massive thank you in my thank you thread, it's the least i can do.

Sorry for the long rant im just so grateful!
    Have a great rest of the week! :*
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    @WaterHornet my pleasure to nominat you
    I do hope you find a way or more to take part

@EvaKouk big or small the generosity of this forum makes me in awe so often......
    looking forward to you takeing part, maybe you can make a nice building witht e amazing culums of LP
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    @gnlovew - you know you never have to thank me. :smile:;)
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Creation Wishlist (Informal)

@charlotteprice I love farming too!! I always play in Riverview because I love the barns and farmhouses built on the lots overlooking fields, and I often send those farmhouses to the library so I can play them in other worlds!! I can't wait to get Granpa's Grove so I can harvest quickly, because I also have the Bohemian Garden (so I have every plant available) and it means my farming sims just spend forever gardening! I had to install Amb just so I could have my sim invent the harvester to save some time!!! :lol:

I don't use CC either, I will be happy to build you some of these...although I'm quite busy at the moment with cakes and 2 kids and friends who are having some hard times, but I will build for you as soon as I can x x x
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options

@charlotteprice I love farming too!! I always play in Riverview because I love the barns and farmhouses built on the lots overlooking fields, and I often send those farmhouses to the library so I can play them in other worlds!! I can't wait to get Granpa's Grove so I can harvest quickly, because I also have the Bohemian Garden (so I have every plant available) and it means my farming sims just spend forever gardening! I had to install Amb just so I could have my sim invent the harvester to save some time!!! :lol:

I don't use CC either, I will be happy to build you some of these...although I'm quite busy at the moment with cakes and 2 kids and friends who are having some hard times, but I will build for you as soon as I can x x x

Also, I don't have the tractor yet but I do have the cows and chickens, so will leave some space for the tractor and you can add it later?
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

• Options
    so here is my nominees for sharing my.... over the top crazy big price... thank you for giving me the chance to "gift" big by nominating these simmers...

2 gold worlds:
    @EvaKouk http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=EvaKouk#
    Lucky Palms gold,just a great world to tick of as gold do to MMAO
    I also hope she might join this game when she gets home, just as she helps out in my clean wishlist thread.
    And hey it be a great surprice when she gets back from the no internet land.

@letchy15 http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=letchy15
    Lucky Palms gold, that world for the same MMAO reason.
    Because she rater have other people gifted than her self, also she might join this game then… as this is a great chance for her to get other people gifted, both by creating and if she wins sharing her winnings.

2 normal worlds:
    @ZeeGee966 http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ZeeGee966
    Aurora Skies, just a lovely world.
    She is active and kind, she already join this game and I hope to see more from her.

@Heledriel http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Heledriel
    Hidden Springs, hey I love that world, and if she have it she might build in it ;)
    Seems to allways be around, and allways help out, maybe she join here, she do make wonderfull sims.

4 venues:
    @Shymamii http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Shymamii
    The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire, she is wishing for both pc items, and then it is nearly as much as the venue + the venue have a lot of little nice things (like flowers) that it ads to the game.
    She offered to make something for my HS, but not sure she started, any way it be amazing if she join this thread and my HS thread.

@Dimon6579 http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Dimon6579
    Business as Usual Bistro, because I love the industrial kitchen in it.
    Not much in the studio, but an active simmer, who might want to join even more here? I LOVE the amusement park in the studio, sadly it is to big for the one I’m trying to find.

@WaterHornet http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=WaterHornet
    Serenity Retreat, relaxing lot for sure.
    Just hopeing he join in this thread, because already lots of activity around the forum gifting others mostly it seems.

@The_Mad_Princess http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=The_Mad_Princess
    Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts, 1 of the best venues as I see it.
    Relatively new to the forum, I hope she joins this game.

@anettesb it's really sweet that you nominated people, but even sweeter that you gave all the reasons - and even MORE sweet that your reasons for gifting those people are so loving...no wonder you are greatly loved in these forums :love:

My thank you thread

My profile

• Options
    so here is my nominees for sharing my.... over the top crazy big price... thank you for giving me the chance to "gift" big by nominating these simmers...

2 gold worlds:
    @EvaKouk http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=EvaKouk#
    Lucky Palms gold,just a great world to tick of as gold do to MMAO
    I also hope she might join this game when she gets home, just as she helps out in my clean wishlist thread.
    And hey it be a great surprice when she gets back from the no internet land.

@letchy15 http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=letchy15
    Lucky Palms gold, that world for the same MMAO reason.
    Because she rater have other people gifted than her self, also she might join this game then… as this is a great chance for her to get other people gifted, both by creating and if she wins sharing her winnings.

2 normal worlds:
    @ZeeGee966 http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ZeeGee966
    Aurora Skies, just a lovely world.
    She is active and kind, she already join this game and I hope to see more from her.

@Heledriel http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Heledriel
    Hidden Springs, hey I love that world, and if she have it she might build in it ;)
    Seems to allways be around, and allways help out, maybe she join here, she do make wonderfull sims.

4 venues:
    @Shymamii http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Shymamii
    The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire, she is wishing for both pc items, and then it is nearly as much as the venue + the venue have a lot of little nice things (like flowers) that it ads to the game.
    She offered to make something for my HS, but not sure she started, any way it be amazing if she join this thread and my HS thread.

@Dimon6579 http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Dimon6579
    Business as Usual Bistro, because I love the industrial kitchen in it.
    Not much in the studio, but an active simmer, who might want to join even more here? I LOVE the amusement park in the studio, sadly it is to big for the one I’m trying to find.

@WaterHornet http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=WaterHornet
    Serenity Retreat, relaxing lot for sure.
    Just hopeing he join in this thread, because already lots of activity around the forum gifting others mostly it seems.

@The_Mad_Princess http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=The_Mad_Princess
    Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts, 1 of the best venues as I see it.
    Relatively new to the forum, I hope she joins this game.

@anettesb it's really sweet that you nominated people, but even sweeter that you gave all the reasons - and even MORE sweet that your reasons for gifting those people are so loving...no wonder you are greatly loved in these forums :love:

this is the only way ever been able to gift big, and I love nominating... more than I like to enter my self... though as it is now nominating is the only way I can take part... unless home made gifts is the price
  • Options

Oh, thank you sweetie, that would be great to build me a farm (when you get the time, I know what its like with kids and stuff in RL) LOL

*hugs*
  • Options

Also, I don't have the tractor yet but I do have the cows and chickens, so will leave some space for the tractor and you can add it later?

Check your mail before going into the game next time ;)