Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(02/02/17) SpecterCody's Showcase - Rococo Retreat (pg.15)

Comments

• Options
    HattysHattys Posts: 132 Member
    Your builds are fantastic! I like how you use different styles.. The bamboo bathhouse is beautiful and such a great idea! I love how you did the stairs and the natural colours.. I look forward to seeing more creations from you :)
    25495095684_496c1f1eb7_c.jpg
    My Youtube link: here
    My Gallery link: here

• Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    @rosemow Thanks again for the kind and thoughtful comment! I always look forward to them :smile:

@mommataurus2 I'm glad that you enjoyed my work, thanks for stopping by!

@Hatty.x Thanks for your kind comment! Your mansions in your signature look really fantastic, I will have to check them out! :smiley:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! :D The bamboo bathhouse is very impressive! Love the Japanese style architecture, garden and the stunning interiors! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3<3
  • Options
  • Options
    Baroque Palace Museum - An extremely regal palace converted into a museum to showcase historic and modern art. It features a grand entry, over a dozen rooms filled with art, expansive gardens and a fountain plaza. This structure is extremely detailed and fully furnished so it may take a toll on a low end PC, fair warning. I spent a lot of time perfecting the exterior and decorating it! Its my largest and most detailed build yet. No custom content was used! Please note move object on and enlarged objects both were highly used so certain items may not show up correctly when the lot is placed.

You may download it here:http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BE53FE372BEF11E58C8228213A4FB0EF?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=baroque&max=25

And now the reason you stopped by, pictures!

cSwAKSc.png

MKFjQ5p.png

dSoLegW.png

87bMYJq.png

8Rkf5jf.png

B5PinHh.png

nd6tpFC.png

hlHl05I.png

SyYaLmG.png

pg8eitb.png

EoqHqaF.png

TfzcCyd.png

Sjd9fAJ.png

gYxgCQ0.png

UNv0qXw.png

Bonus night shot! :smile:

K6GvEcy.png

Thanks so much for viewing! Don't forget to leave a comment if you liked it. You can leave a comment if you don't like it either, I don't bite!
  • Options
    Billy-UK85Billy-UK85 Posts: 12 New Member
    Like your style B)
  • Options
    @Billy-UK85 thanks, welcome to the forums! :smile:
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    Your builds are just beautiful. Keep up the amazing work! I love the club....putting that in the game I'm playing right now as we speak. :D I also adore the museum. It's so classy looking and a great place for Sims to take that special someone on a date! Going through your entire gallery now...so far I've downloaded every lot I've looked at. Thank you for sharing! <3
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    @BlindxSecrets Thank you so much, I really appreciate all the support! It motivated me to keep going :smile:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you decided to make your build a museum. Baroque Palace Museum is very elegantly grand! :) The exterior design of the build looks so very nice! The domed roofing looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the columns in the build! The white colour of the exterior combined with the green roofing looks very nice! The outdoors areas are so very nice! The patterning on the middle courtyard area is so very nice! The hedge arches there look very nice how you have placed them there and the tall lights on the edges add to the nice look of the area. The gazebo is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats in the gazebo, enjoying the outdoors air and the very nice views of the outdoors setting! The corner pond area is nice. It is a pretty and restful place for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat bench in the sunshine. The hedge maze looks so nice! The ballerina statue is a nice touch in the middle of the maze and the trees look stately there. Very nice front entrance area! The double flights of steps with the fountain in between them looks nice! The flowers, trees, and plants through the outdoors areas look so very nice! Very nice back courtyard! The statue and water fountain feature is very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the museum! The floor patterning through the rooms is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the barrier ropes in front of the exhibits and paintings! The paintings look very nice how you have placed them on the walls. Very nice windows art nook alcove! Sims will enjoy painting on the easels there, looking at the nice sunny sight of the sunflowers. The wall paneling through the build looks very nice!
    It is a very nice and detailed build, both the exterior of the building, the furnishing of the interior, and the very nice outdoors areas! :)
  • Options
    Xguy2287Xguy2287 Posts: 6 New Member
    Looks very nice Cody! Maxis needs to like your stuff! :D
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Modern Bathhouse is beautiful! Also, those little paper lanterns come with that stencil? I really hate when I miss things like that! Anyways, this is a very well done build, love the layout and how you utilized the space.

Baroque Palace <3 OMG the architectural details are gorgeous! It looks so regal! And that night shot, stunning!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Excellent builds! I followed you on the Gallery. Can't wait to see what you have coming next!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you for your continued lovely comments on all my builds!

@Xguy2287 Yay thanks, I hope so too :smile:

@Tiki5872 Hehe yes I haven't found a use for that pattern until now. Thanks for your kind comments, the palace took forever to build!

@Ash072 Thanks for following me, I will have to check out your builds better too, I see some cool stuff in your signature :smile:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Amazing two new builds! :smiley:
    * Bamboo Modern Bathhouse - Beautiful spa venue! Lovely structure and its Asian feel! Beautiful Zen garden! And also, beautiful interior and furnishing! Ver relaxing and calming feel!
    * Baroque Palace Museum - It is great that you finished your WIP! I already commented on the architecture. Now on the rest! Beautiful landscaping! I especially like the hedge maze! And for the interior! WOW! Gorgeously beautiful! Lovely color scheme too!
    I love them! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @RyeCris16 I'm glad you like them, thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely comment :smile:
  • Options
    WOW! Another stunning build! Love the roof work and the landscaping! Inside, I like the stairway area and the way you have decorated. Very luxurious! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't already. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Coastal Cantilever - A breezy modern beach home. The interior is decorated in a slightly nautical modern theme with soft blues and greens mixed with wooden slats. Its meant to be the perfect beach house with a view and a lovely tropical pool area. I think this is my favorite house I have built yet so I am interested in knowing what you think. As always there is no custom content used.

You can download it here: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/388AA9B42DAA11E5838ED29D7C12B64F?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=25

Here are some pics :smile:

vI8cFDZ.png

mL2SUVF.png

ZobTWBW.png

J1nOmfJ.png

qI90edN.png

4zVw0Pe.png

uED5u9V.png

CNZhLpB.png

1LdNEW9.png

rK8qcgx.png

GYnkFgo.png

J5GrWab.png

sd6Sw8F.png

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave a comment if you liked it! :smile:
  • Options
    Coastal Cantilever is a very nice beach home! :) The design and layout of the exterior of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! The way you have used the windows in the build looks very nice! The plants, rocks and the water fountain feature at the front of the home looks very nice! The three circular water features near the front steps gives a nice look to the home. The curved front porch is nice. The tree on the porch and the planter box windows in the build look nice. The blue colour of the exterior is very nice! Very nice back upper patio outdoors kitchen, dining and hot tub area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and and eating them at the table there enjoying the outdoors air and views. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The blue and white ceiling lanterns look pretty! Nice corner sitting nook for sims to enjoy sitting in the sunshine chatting. Very nice pool and bar patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting on the stools poolside having a drink from the bar. Nice firepit area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food or keeping warm near the fire. They will enjoy relaxing on the loungers under the umbrella. It looks nice how you have placed the stairs in the build. The trees through the outdoors add to the nice look of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue, green and wooden colour scheme of the interior looks very nice and calming! The patterned floor rugs are nice touches in the rooms. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases either sides of the TV and have the shelving over the top of the TV. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs, having a read and watching TV with the nice background of light coming in through the windows. The fish in the aquarium is a restful sight for sims to look at whilst sitting there. The dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst eating their meals there. The texture of the walls through the home is nice. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Very nice master bedroom! The colour scheme of the room is very restful! Nice sitting area beside the dresser. The picture on the bedhead wall complements with the colour scheme of the room well. Very nice light filled master bathroom! Sims will have nice views through the windows whist bathing in the tub.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Xguy2287Xguy2287 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey SpecterCody that new house looks awesome! How long did it take you? Maxis better like your house! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow I'm glad you like it, you noticed all the little fun places for Sims to enjoy :smile:

@Xguy2287 It took a few days, and I hope so :smile:
  • Options
    Beautiful modern beach house! I love the design and the stunning interiors! Already added to my favourites! <3
  • Options
    Babylon Resort & Spa a massive and luxurious Roman bathhouse themed spa. There is plenty of running water and hanging plants to make it worthy of the name Babylon. It features the following rooms:

*Grand tropical 2 story atrium
    *Male and female bathrooms/changing rooms
    *Reading Lounge
    *Indoor bar
    *Steam room (sauna)
    *Drying lounge (with towels and relaxing drinks)
    *Roman bath pool room
    *Therapy hot tub room
    *Hand/foot massage room
    *Body massage room
    *Yoga studio
    *Outdoor tropical lagoon pool
    *Outdoor bar/restaurant
    *Rooftop meditation garden
    *Rooftop hot tub
    *Two luxury suites

Phew.... I may have forgotten a room or two!

This one was a lot of work! I tried not to over-clutter the interior because the exterior is a bit extravagant, and bathhouses aren't too decorated inside anyways. I tested it to make sure everything is accessible. There is no custom content used.

You can download it here: http://www.thesims.com/gallery/C2AB0C50309A11E58BD03488E20872CE?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SpecterCody&max=25

Here are some pictures!

07-22-15_1-46nbspPM_zpsv3hl8jww.png

07-22-15_1-45nbspPM_zps0uo2tduj.png

07-22-15_1-45nbspPM-2_zpsv5mbvmqz.png

07-22-15_1-46nbspPM-2_zpstk1cxm8h.png

07-22-15_1-21nbspPM_zpsmz6qtirw.png

07-22-15_1-21nbspPM-2_zps2bd4thfr.png

07-22-15_1-22nbspPM_zpsszjfboah.png

07-22-15_1-24nbspPM_zpsvlyyxgza.png

07-22-15_1-16nbspPM_zps380il5to.png

07-22-15_1-22nbspPM-2_zpsjxxdfee2.png

07-22-15_1-23nbspPM_zpsy6ovlkmq.png

07-22-15_1-25nbspPM_zpsxvryygyk.png

07-22-15_1-26nbspPM_zpsjdpwrgfy.png

Thanks for viewing, don't forget to comment if you like it!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Coastal Cantilever is Gorgeous! I Love design as well as all the beautiful blues throughout. The perfect coastal home! :)

Babylon Resort and Spa is Fantastic! So gorgeously designed and landscaped. Awesome lobby and I would love to sit by the pool on that fabulous patio! :)
  • Options
    Babylon Resort and Spa is so very grand and elegant! :) The design and layout of the build looks so very nice! The balconies are very nice! Very nice lily pad ponds in the front areas of the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the planter boxes and the greenery on the roofing and over the windows! It looks very nice how you have placed the green curtains in the build! The front archways entrance is very nice! The pool in the middle of the venue looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers poolside in the sunshine! The blue umbrellas are a nice touch between the loungers. The trees, plants, fish fountains and flowers island in the middle of the pool looks so nice! Very nice roof covered bar area! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels there! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar in the outdoors air. The drinks display shelves look nice there. Very nice outdoors meditation garden! It looks a nice peaceful place for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools peacefully meditating in the sunshine. Very nice interior of the venue! The patterned flooring looks so very nice! Very nice indoors pool! Sims will enjoy swimming there. It looks very nice how you have placed the staircases.
    The build is so very grand! Sims will enjoy visiting the venue! :)