Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    NagyGina wrote: »
    Please forgive my absence, I have injured my left hand/arm... typing one-handed has really slowed down my OE work, and I have not even been able to play the Sims

I am so sorry to hear about your hand and arm! Listen to the doctor and do all he/she says to get better, even if that means resting it. (Ok, annoying Mom lecture over :innocent: ) <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Oh no! Take care of yourself, Mya. Hope you're better soon. Congrats @Misscow1P
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @NagyGina, Ouch! So sorry you hurt yourself. I hope it heals well.

I'm busy playing in an Apocalyse tournament and am so far behind, I don't think I'll finish it in time; but I am having fun. :smiley:

I try to stop in every so often and rec everything in sight when I do.

Keep up the creative work everyone! And have fun.
  • Options
    Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    That's terrible! For a while in December I couldnt really use my hands and typing was the worst. I ended up holding two sticks to poke the keyboard with haha

Thank you for the venue! I'm so excited to use it. I recently started watching Merlin and so now I'm getting really interested in Medeval times and playing Dragon Valley
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    @NagyGina I'm so sorry to hear you are hurt and I hope you are better soon! Also, thank you and @WhimsicalWind for the new hairstyles! I only just discovered them because for some reason I didn't get the usual email from EA saying I had been gifted, but I can't wait to get them in game. :)
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Hiya all! :)

@jbsquared2000, I definitely have been getting rest (low tolerance to any drug, including Tylenol - the only drug I can tolerate). And as for your mom lecture, I wish those were the type lectures I got from my mom! ;):kissing_heart:

@ZeeGee, thank you for your well wishes! :kissing_heart:

@ciane, that Apocalypse Challenge looks like it has been a lot of fun. One of these days I will actually finish a challenge (I attempted a 100 baby challenge with one of my ghosts, but I made the mistake of using my 10 gen family and it eventually got corrupted :(). Thank you for your well wishes and I especially thank you for coming in and rec'ing everyone's work! :kissing_heart:

@Misscow1P, oh wow, 2 stick typing... I hope I never get that injured... so hope that typing is easier for you now! As for Ren Faire, I love medieval fantasy, and cannot wait until Dragon Valley has a decent sale to actually have the dragons too! ;) So glad you like the venue! Merlin will like visiting! :kissing_heart:

@KaytayRoall, thank you for the well wishes and I understand about not getting your email messages. I missed out on getting BB for free a long time ago, because that email kept going to my spam (had to switch email accounts, because spam was supposed to be cleared out every three days, but for some reason was just inaccessible)... @VGryphon had suggested forwarding all Sims 3 mail to a Gmail account (which definitely does work on stopping those emails from going to spam and just being deleted). And @WhimsicalWind and I are both so grateful to be able to give back to a community that has done so much for us! :kissing_heart:

As for my hand/arm update... I am typing two-handed again (still painful, but less excruciating)... All the looping well wish energies have all helped! Thank you all so much! :kissing_heart:

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @KaytayRoall, thank you for the well wishes and I understand about not getting your email messages. I missed out on getting BB for free a long time ago, because that email kept going to my spam (had to switch email accounts, because spam was supposed to be cleared out every three days, but for some reason was just inaccessible)... @VGryphon had suggested forwarding all Sims 3 mail to a Gmail account (which definitely does work on stopping those emails from going to spam and just being deleted).
    Actually I have all my game emails sent to a specific email address. Then Gmail grabs that (and a few other email accounts I have) and I get all my email in one place.

My game email account -> gmail <- my other email accounts.

Then the gmail filters sort everything out. :smile:
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @NagyGina I hope you get better soon! ! !♥♥

I also want to congratulate @Misscow1P for winning a venue! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @NagyGina Sorry to hear you have an injured arm/hand. :'( Are you sure you should be typing with it so soon? :o
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited June 2015
    Creation Wishlist (Informal) Form:
    Title or Theme supernatural themes
    EPs:all
    SPs:all
    EA Sims 3 Worlds:all
    EA Sims 3 Store Content:all
    Origin Exclusives:n\a
    Bundle Exclusives:n\a
    Special Requests/Instructions: love playing witches
    Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)
    1. mansion style home lots of store items with lots of kid themed rooms
    2. supernatural styled parks
    3. witchy houses small
    4. and medium witch houses
    5. any commercial type lot that might work with the supernatural theme
    6. handsome warlock guys wanted
    7. wedding places and parks
    8. fun places like amusement parks or anything you can think of

i hope i did this right and that it isn't to late anything someone makes me i know i would love thank you
  • Options
    Creation Wishlist (Informal) Form:
    Title or Theme supernatural themes
    EPs:all
    SPs:all
    EA Sims 3 Worlds:all
    EA Sims 3 Store Content:all
    Origin Exclusives:n\a
    Bundle Exclusives:n\a
    Special Requests/Instructions: love playing witches
    Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)
    1. mansion style home lots of store items with lots of kid themed rooms
    2. supernatural styled parks
    3. witchy houses small
    4. and medium witch houses
    5. any commercial type lot that might work with the supernatural theme
    6. handsome warlock guys wanted
    7. wedding places and parks
    8. fun places like amusement parks or anything you can think of

i hope i did this right and that it isn't to late anything someone makes me i know i would love thank you
    Thank you @JACKIEMALEK2 for posting a Creation Wishlist! :smiley: I have added it to the first page! :) It is never to late to post one, for as long as this site is going, the community can fulfill your Wishlist wants! ;) Big Pixel Hugs! <3:kissing_heart:
  • Options
    SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Oh why does it have to end so soon...! I want to build more! :D
  • Options
    Thank you @FoxyLovesKitty for the well wishes! :kissing_heart:
    @NagyGina Sorry to hear you have an injured arm/hand. :'( Are you sure you should be typing with it so soon? :o
    @mothersuperior2, I am a former gymnast and I have defied most medical advice, because I have learned to deal with pain through intense yoga and meditation. Thus far, I have amazed the orthopedic doctors, by a lot of my own self healing techniques. My dad used to call me the female child version of Evel Knievel (although I have a long way to break his 433 bone fractures), but I have fractured quite a few. they are all my tell-tale scars of just living life to the fullest (or rather to what I believe to be embarking on my own destined path in life). Pain is something that all of us go through, yet I believe that it should never let us halt our dreams. Pauses here and there are necessary for healing... So, in answer to your question, my answer is Yes, but I am just following the beat of my own drum here, liken to the late-great Evel Knievel! ;):kissing_heart:

@VGryphon, if you have all your mail forwarded from all your accounts to one gmail account, do you also get spam mail too forwarded? Or do you choose all the important stuffs to kind of weed all that spam out? :kissing_heart:

Update on my hand/arm, I did 3 press ups to handstands (relatively painful), but I am feeling better and better... the constant pain is gone, and it is just a matter of working out the dislocation, but I am bendy! ;) Hehehe

It is now the 25th, and I so wish to have more entrants! I know that I have let all of you know that you can use any entries from past contents (up to six months prior), and there is no limit to Creation Entries. The prizes shall change month to month, due to available simpoints. This probably will have the biggest prize draw! So, please come on, submit more Creation Gift Entries! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Oh why does it have to end so soon...! I want to build more! :D
    @Silvakristiina, the only thing that is near it's end is this month's lotto prize giveaways. @WhimsicalWind and I plan on keeping this running until we are all given the boot from this site! ;):kissing_heart:
  • Options
    I'm glad to see you doing so well, both with your handstands, and with this game! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @VGryphon, if you have all your mail forwarded from all your accounts to one gmail account, do you also get spam mail too forwarded? Or do you choose all the important stuffs to kind of weed all that spam out? :kissing_heart:
    All but one account goes to my gmail. Yes, I do get spam, though curiously enough, most of it is addressed to my gmail account, not the others. This is surprising, as one of them has the username "spamblock". I use this one for real life contests or as a throw-away address or anything that I suspect will give me spam. I get some spam due to my website, but not much. I hardly ever get spam to my gaming email (available on request via private message). My business mail / website mail is practically my default email now.

And then there are the filters. Lots of filters. Most of my mail gets automatically sorted before I even touch it. Gmail catches most of the spam. I get under 10 a day, most of the times less than 5 a day. <shrug>

I'm happy that you are feeling better!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2015

Ah ha! Another Mom lecturer! We can't help it...seriously, we can't. :disappointed: I think when my son graduates and moves out, you'll find me out and about lecturing random children.. :confounded: There's probably a support group I can join... :unamused: Just remember, we lecture only because we love! :kissing_heart:<3

(oh and I love the new avi, @mothersuperior2 - very pretty!)

I am really, really hoping to roll up my virtual sleeves and dive into the game this weekend. I've got a wishlist or two that I've been staring down, for a little while now. I just need a moment (or a few hours) of Zen quiet to get things built and tested. So here's hoping for a miracle! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    I'm glad to see you doing so well, both with your handstands, and with this game! B)
    Awww, thank you @mothersuperior2! :smiley: And I agree with @jbsquared2000, I love your new Avi, of course I am biased when it comes to the different shades of purple and nature's beauty! :kissing_heart:

VGryphon wrote: »
    All but one account goes to my gmail. Yes, I do get spam, though curiously enough, most of it is addressed to my gmail account, not the others. This is surprising, as one of them has the username "spamblock". I use this one for real life contests or as a throw-away address or anything that I suspect will give me spam. I get some spam due to my website, but not much. I hardly ever get spam to my gaming email (available on request via private message). My business mail / website mail is practically my default email now.

And then there are the filters. Lots of filters. Most of my mail gets automatically sorted before I even touch it. Gmail catches most of the spam. I get under 10 a day, most of the times less than 5 a day. <shrug>

I'm happy that you are feeling better!
    @VGryphon, one of my gaming accounts is a yahoo account (very bad for spam), I get hundreds daily (all due to trying to do surveys to earn simpoints), and not only did I not complete all the surveys, but it kept asking for more personal information, so I opted out of them (no simpoints earned), but still get slammed hard with spam that does not even pertain to me at all! I would love to see just 5-10 (that is manageable), so for that account, I merely just forward wanted emails. The rest of my gaming accounts, I have to go in and still forward those emails (I have too many email accounts for gaming :open_mouth:) I am curious about your real life contests. Do they involve exercising, reading, research, or spin offs of gaming? I am not one to enter local contests (way too shy and I really hate being the center of attention), but I have done fitness relays and ran one marathon (all for charity). Growing up, I also did enter summer reading contests, sponsored by our local library, but unless I learn a cheat for sleep, I do not have that kind of time to devote to reading as much as I would even like. :( As for gaming, I definitely do not qualify for most contests (I am one of those that die quite often, but still have fun doing so)! :lol: If there are contests for researching, perhaps I should enter, for that is what I think encompasses most of my time and my OE work (for every 100 pages of written work, probably has over 100 pages of research) hehe :kissing_heart:

Announcement coming soon...

• Options
    edited June 2015
    @jbsquared2000 Glad you like the avi, it's a photo I took in my garden a few months ago. I thought it was about time I had a change! :) Let me know when the support group meeting starts ... you're right, we just can't help it! :wink: Hope you get the time to do the things you want. B)

Edited to say @NagyGina glad you approve of the new avi too. :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @NagyGina, when I go shopping and see a raffle or contest I use the spamblock email. When I go to the fair (once a year, there is a 17 day fair in Vancouver, about 45 minutes away from where I live) there are a lot of raffles, contests, etc. and I use that email for those sometimes. Also when I go to websites that I'm interested in some of the benefits from, but I don't care about enough to get emails from, those definitely get that email. :smile: Basically it is an address to say "It is okay to contact me once, but don't expect me to constantly pay attention to stuff addressed here."
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @mothersuperior2, your avi is gorgeous! Makes me want to be in your garden. :smiley: Not in a creepy, stalker-y way, :wink: , just in an 'enjoy the flowers' way. :lol:

@NagyGina, oh mercy, if you find a cheat for OE sleep, please send it my way! :grin: That's one of the first questions my doctor always asks me, "Are you getting any sleep?". My answer is usually, "Ummm." from which she can infer, 'no'. :smiley:

I have a question, please forgive me if it's already be asked or done, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the posts. So, is it possible to post a wishlist for someone to build me some of the businesses that are usually rabbit holes? I love building houses, but I would love to have restaurants and bookstores that I could actually go inside and see my sims interact. :smile: Does that make sense?
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    gnlovew wrote: »

I have a question, please forgive me if it's already be asked or done, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the posts. So, is it possible to post a wishlist for someone to build me some of the businesses that are usually rabbit holes? I love building houses, but I would love to have restaurants and bookstores that I could actually go inside and see my sims interact. :smile: Does that make sense?

don't see why you can't wish for that

1 could make it with the savy seller items, the bistro set, the WA cash registres, the IP food stands, the entry door set... and hidden rabbit hole in the basment....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Thank you @anettesb, that's exactly what I'm talking about! I have the savvy seller stuff, all the restaurant stuff. I'd love that! :grin: I'll work on a specific wishlist for the game. :smiley:
  • Options
    added a wish

27) cheap messy hut
    messy little hut on a 40x30 lot for wooden area in Hidden Springs.
    as cheap as posible, best be if less than 30 000.
    but with 1 double and 6 single beds + 1 crib. maybe use the cheap buydebug single bed!
    could be combinde with "the crazy inventors home" wish #22
    for basic on homes see wish #5
    the to do stuf could be: inventor bench, 1 toybox and a book case, maybe a cheap stereo.
    have a small vegi garden
    room for a dog and a cat
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    gnlovew wrote: »
    Thank you @anettesb, that's exactly what I'm talking about! I have the savvy seller stuff, all the restaurant stuff. I'd love that! :grin: I'll work on a specific wishlist for the game. :smiley:

just remeber to ad to your wish list what items you want used, and if you want a hidden rabit hole... do you have LL?