Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Love Wright Stuff! Great roof work! :D The combination of wood and stone works really well and I love the landscaping! Beautiful interiors! I see a lot of clever MOO work! Especially in the children's room and the study area. Lovely colours all around. Great job dear Cath! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @yanti68 Thank you for your lovely comments and fave, Yanti! It's always a pleasure to hear from you, my friend :)<3
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Cath, just want to compliment you on the Wright Stuff - super build! But I have to ask, am I having deja vu, or did you release this once before in the past? Or something like it on TS3? Starting to think I'm going crazy. :p But anyway, I would definitely download it a third time, or as many as it takes! :D Love the landscaping, architecture, and of course, your usual excellence in the interior. That moo'd dining table is especially striking, but you have many clever set-ups in there. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    I like your showcase very creative! I love your latest home your choice of color and decor inside is excellent im in love with the garden in the basement :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Oh Cath, I nearly missed your Wright Stuff! I love the shape and landscaping here :)
    I can tell you put a lot of effort into it and the interiors looks stylish as usual.
    You always make the white look so bright and creamy in your builds :) Also, very good work
    on the roof! Especially on the back of the build :D
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Congrats Ms Cath on Maxis favoring The Wright Stuff. It is beautiful and I love the landscaping. Gorgeous!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,020 Member
    Many congrats on your Maxis fav, The Wright Stuff is an awesome build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Congratulations my dear! I'm so happy for you! <3
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Congratulations on your The Wright Stuff in Maxis Tab Wrath of Cath! This is amazing! :smiley:
    Let's dance Gangnam Style or Gentleman with me to celebrate your Maxis' fave, lol! :p
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Construction wonderful!No words! Amazing!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @BryonyRae Thank you for the wonderful comment! :) As for this particular build, I came across it not too long ago, so I haven't done this exact one... I am really drawn to anything that resembles a Wright design though and I think I've done a few in S3 but not in S4 yet. I wonder if maybe you're remembering this one from S3?

Screenshot-145_zpsa753f562.jpg

If so, I have to applaud your memory! Wish my own was half that good, lol :p

@leelujack Thank you for your very kind comment! That basement garden was fun to do. I really liked bringing a little outdoor area, into that enclosed space. :)

@Manssom Thank you Manssom! I have to agree with the "effort" part in the landscaping. It's definitely much more of a challenge to try to get a hilly looking terrain in S4... I really liked the roofs in the back too. The only weird thing is what they did to the ceiling inside. It has these blackish areas that I can't seem to get rid of. I tried taking the roofs off and then replacing them but to no avail. I have a pic and keep meaning to put it in Bry's thread. I will try to get over there with it sometime this week. Thanks again, Manssom! :)

@rosemow, @Cassee, @masajo, @agusiamal and @RyeCris16 Thank you all for your Congrats! You guys are the best! So sweet and supportive! :)<3

@RyeCris16 LOL about the dances! I think we should do both! What say you? :p

EDIT: @kameliaxxx I almost forgot you! So very Sorry... Thank you for your very kind comment! :)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    edited May 2015
    The Wright Stuff is absolutely flawless. Your use of MOO in this build is beyond brilliant. It was only after I spent 10 mins looking at the dining room table that I realized it was 3 tables put together. I also love the roof on this build - it is amazing. You are an amazing builder @WrathofCath. Congratulations on the Maxis favourite for the Wright Stuff, it was well deserved.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    @kamb1403 Thank you so very much for that most wonderful compliment and for the congrats, kamb! Both are very much appreciated! :)<3
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Congrats on the maxis fav Cath! The Wright Stuff is a wonderful build full of creative ideas. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats dear Cath! Very well deserved! Love your builds! Hugs <3
  • Options
    Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    edited May 2015
    Frank Lloyd Wright's style has never been my favorite--but I think you have almost converted me! Wow! You did a wonderful job on this! My favorite parts were the "greenery" room with the fountain--what zen! And the small water jets you put in with the plants in one of the bathrooms, really clever! And I especially liked the partitioning in the children's rooms. The wall in the teens room really added to the feel of the room and the window in the child's room partition added a touch of whimsy to the decor. Outstanding. Thank you and I look forward to when you create the English cottage with the "poured on" roof. :)
    P.S. Congratulations on your Maxis favored selection. You deserve it.
  • Options
    @Chris2fer03 and @yanti68, Thank you both so much for your Congrats wishes! :)<3

@Junebug6620, Very nice to meet you! Thank you for your very kind comments and congrats wishes! One on my faves was also the garden in the basement. I liked that it brought a bit of the outside to that windowless, enclosed space. :) And thanks for the mention on the the little "fountain" in the master bath! I wish we had So Many more items to use... I miss a lot of the content we had in S3. I wanted that bathroom to have that zen feel and because the jets have that rippling effect around them, I thought it kind of made the blue tiles look like water. Sort of anyway, lol :p
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    :o WOW CATH!!! :o That has got to be the most beautiful house I have seen yet! Great job, especially the landscaping!
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    I wish we had So Many more items to use... I miss a lot of the content we had in S3. I wanted that bathroom to have that zen feel and because the jets have that rippling effect around them, I thought it kind of made the blue tiles look like water. Sort of anyway, lol :p

@WrathofCath You did an excellent job on that. I can see the effect you meant us to see. Very nice. And Yes--I agree. I miss the a lot of things
    from T3 too. :)
  • Options
    Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    The Wright Stuff is a nice very home <3 Fantastic work !!!
    Nicely matched colors inside, beautiful garden <3
    Congrats on the maxis fav Cath ♥♥♥
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • Options
    @ehaught58, @Junebug6620 and @Yvonne2772 Thank you for your very kind comments! They are very much appreciated! :)
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    WOWZERS! Cath the Wright home is spectacular! Every detail is well thought out and superbly executed.... ;)
    The kids rooms are so adorable. <3 Congrats on the fave too <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    Desert Breeze 3br, 4ba.
    Lot Size: 20x15
    Cost: $198,461
    No CC

Gallery Link

I currently have so many modern wips going and I keep finding myself lighting on one briefly, only to hop to another. At this rate it will take me Forever to finish any of them. :p

Some exterior and overhead views:
    05-16-15_12-22nbspPM_zps0q5ccjf1.png
    05-16-15_12-25nbspPM-2_zpsnf4conia.png
    05-18-15_5-08nbspPM_zpsbom5ubfw.png
    05-16-15_12-50nbspPM_zpsgx3nudrr.png
    05-16-15_12-50nbspPM-2_zpsn99r9ykl.png
    05-16-15_12-50nbspPM-3_zpsepgv44y7.png

Stepping inside:
    05-16-15_12-33nbspPM-2_zps2gvsshiy.png
    05-16-15_12-33nbspPM_zpslqqucjmt.png
    There are some pretty cool views from the dining area:
    05-16-15_12-33nbspPM-3_zpscqfx905w.png
    05-16-15_12-34nbspPM_zpskbdixpwb.png
    05-16-15_12-35nbspPM-2_zpsb8oouxlw.png

Master en suite:
    05-16-15_12-36nbspPM_zpsvjoloept.png
    05-16-15_12-36nbspPM-3_zpsszy9b1tu.png
    05-16-15_12-40nbspPM_zpspjwblvt6.png

Kids bedrooms with two beds in each:
    05-16-15_12-42nbspPM-2_zps7tonqzwh.png
    05-16-15_12-42nbspPM_zpskvkajovm.png
    05-16-15_12-42nbspPM-4_zpssu9lo28z.png
    05-16-15_12-42nbspPM-3_zpsojlsvsdc.png

Basement includes Family room with tv, game table, piano, kids play tables, gym and bath:
    05-16-15_12-44nbspPM_zps9l15eh4o.png
    05-16-15_12-46nbspPM_zpseod3od57.png
    05-16-15_12-46nbspPM-2_zpsxpz6h8jq.png
    05-16-15_12-47nbspPM_zpskbx0iwyp.png
    05-16-15_12-47nbspPM-2_zpsenmvm06l.png
    05-18-15_5-11nbspPM_zpss3e6dbn2.png

And now back up to the rooftop where you will find a nice seating area with outdoor fireplace, bar, chess table and a place to grow fresh fruits and veggies. Plus some Awesome views!
    05-18-15_5-09nbspPM_zpsygpq2qlt.png
    05-18-15_5-09nbspPM-2_zpszmonnssy.png

And that's it. I hoped you enjoyed having a peek :)

Good Night!
    05-16-15_3-58nbspPM-2_zps1wcu4txg.png

• Options
    @itguyinsc Thank you so very much, Itsy! I was in the middle of posting my next build when I saw that you were posting too, lol :p Thanks again for the lovely comment and congrats, my friend. :)<3