Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    We need an update! :P

This is one of my most favorite Sims-related stories of all time!
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    Hi all- done my job chores - and now I have three whole days to get back to Sausage antics without any other work commitments, although I doubt if I'll wake up that early tomorrow, as I haven't had that much sleep, and I'm nursing quite a severe callus on my drawing finger - tough week. Hopefully I'll get a new bit up this weekend. I haven't even looked at any posts on the site for a while, looks like there's a new patch- didn't even try the last one yet.

@EmberDahl It's been a week since we've heard from you. I hope everything is ok. Hopefully you've just been busy with work and nothing bad has happened.
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Plum and Plummer must be getting old xD
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited May 2015
    roflmao .........

<3 Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

although I have to 'fess as a 'Wars fan/mini geek I actually enjoy the costumes in my game, or I would if I could bring myself to actually play it again, hubby pointedly asked why I kept trying to play it if it always left me frustrated & stressed; so instead of s4 I'm happily tormenting sims in an apocalypse challenge save ;):p>:)o:)

ps, I especially love this line, so inspired <3
    “This plum next to me was well sad about that. I told him to stop overreacting, and that it was not like it was his Dad or something.”
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited May 2015
    OMG......it's wonderful!!!!!!!

I thought my sandwich was going to be all over the screen when I read this
    “They are product placements! She shrieked.
    Post edited by PHOEBESMOM601 on
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    So this was a long sleep but a good come back great ebsoide and i am glad he isnt the elder

Look if you want to post him plz post him in mts or any site you like but no gallery cause i want to have his cc cloths too
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    I love it!! :grin:
    It's wonderful to get some quality Sausage Time :lol: I must confess I love Charlene getting up to tricks too :blush:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    All I can say is...

3335243456_ROFLMAO_1_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Totally worth waiting for!!! Thanks for the Mr Sausage fix!!
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited May 2015
    Loved all the twists and turns! Fav were ' they wouldn't put product placements in a full priced game' and ' felll in love with her viciousness' lol!!

Hope you are getting some R& R.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Wonderful Story! It had to end that way... just had to. Happy, happy, joybuzzers! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    (latest ep)

Oh man, this made me laugh out loud so many times. It is crazy how in pointing out all of the game (and now marketing) flaws, you still pull off the best of the best "weirder stories" that EA keeps marketing on about.

Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    Hilarious thread! Thanks for the laughs.
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    FINALLY, after a long wait, I got my "Sausages time" :D:D:D . Thanks @EmberDahl . I really, really love this new twist B) .
  • Options
    Hello, been a long time hasn't it. I thought it was only fair to redo it all from this point as mentioned, being as two patches have been added since the last story. I'll be interested how events alter from the original leftovers I have.
    Just to add, one of the best things I have seen in this game was the Death slap near the beginning. That happened when I tried to drink Ghost goo when pregnant (yes he was already abducted again after the last birth-but cut it out of this story because of the new fix).

I was originally planning on hassling the alien (who did actually turn up working in the lab instead of Charlene that day) in ghost form for some variety, but then as soon as I chose to drink the potion, Death just turned up and gave me an angry slap, I assume because with another baby on board he took offence at me dabbling with the afterlife. Very unexpected and a lovely interaction to have built into the game. Then I just used the electro hand shake to keep the 'plot' going. That little sequence was all that remained from the old version. So from this point on, I will try and do the same story I have already done, but without the babies on board.

Aha, I see..because I kept thinking "how did EmberDahl do that ?"

Yes, I agree, it is indeed a lovely and unexpected interaction.
  • Options
    lissiealissiea Posts: 175 Member
    Thanks @EmberDahl for another hilarious instalment! :D

Oh Mr S, how I've missed you! It's been such a long drought! *runs over to hug Mr S*

Mr S: Who is this plum and why is she hugging me?!?! Gerroff, you mad old bat!!
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Reading your stories have been the best part of the Sims 4 for me. Love the way this chapter ended. :D
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    edited May 2015
    Yikes. I just checked my sims screen-grab folder. There is 2.85 GB of sausages pictures.

Here's a grab of the third birth that has now been erased from his history

plumjobleftover.jpg

Not sure when the next episode will be up I'm afraid, but hopefully it won't be as long as last time.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    LOL, he really does not look happy at all about that one!
  • Options
    Yikes. I just checked my sims screen-grab folder. There is 2.85 GB of sausages pictures.

Here's a grab of the third birth that has now been erased from his history

plumjobleftover.jpg

Not sure when the next episode will be up I'm afraid, but hopefully it won't be as long as last time.

bekkasan wrote: »
    LOL, he really does not look happy at all about that one!

Yes, he is not, lol :D .

I can't wait for the next episode. I totally hope it won't be a long wait either :p .
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    He's probably not too happy about being made to wear pink and purple... or should I say pink and plum?
  • Options
    tanzy2tanzy2 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @EmberDahl said:
    > Yikes. I just checked my sims screen-grab folder. There is 2.85 GB of sausages pictures.
    >
    > Here's a grab of the third birth that has now been erased from his history
    >
    >
    >
    > Not sure when the next episode will be up I'm afraid, but hopefully it won't be as long as last time.

Poor Mr. Sausages just kept getting porked by those plumming aliens. It's a hilarious kind of irony that the sim who hates everyone ends up with a gaggle of alien kids.