Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Frimlin's Creations - (NEW: Cleve Cottage - 50k Family Home)

Comments

• Options
    FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
    Thistlemead - 40k

Basically I needed more 40k budget houses for my game. I have quite a few starter homes in there and a lot of expensive ones. But when two sims get together and combine their 20k starter budget, they can afford to get something a bit more than a starter. So Thistlemead is for them. It's a family home, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a modern kitchen and a cosy study.

Download: http://goo.gl/aot1pa

2MX6ikl.jpg
    NmGxqBe.jpg
    ag3Lpat.jpg

Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Oh and... I made another Tudor starter house the other day! Elizabeth Cottage is available for a budget of ONLY 9k!

Download: http://goo.gl/FWYgF0

J5EJRxt.jpg
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Last but not least... I also made a 40k version of my "The Poolside"... basically it has a new level with 2 new bedrooms and 1 more bathroom, otherwise it's the same as my "The Poolside" starter in a previous post.

Download: http://goo.gl/QiE2oF

sApbK51.jpg
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Thistlemead is a very nice home! :) The design of the home and the roofing is very nice! The wooden texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants, flowers and rocks at the front of the build, and on the sides of the home. The open shutter windows add a nice look to the home. It looks very nice how you have used the fencing. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The bar stool counter area in the kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used different coloured stools there for sims to sit on whilst enjoying eating a meal. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table in the study room, using the computer with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The floral wall pattern in the master bedroom looks nice. Nice sofa seats sitting living roo area for sims to enjoy resting watching TV.
    Elizabeth Cottage is a very nice starter! :) It is great that it only costs 9k! The roofing and the brickwork exterior texture looks very nice! The plants and rocks look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the pathway. The front curved patio looks nice.
    Your new version of the Poolside home is very nice! :) It is nice that you have added on a level and have two more bedrooms in the build. The roofing is very nice! Very nice outdoors pool area! Sims will enjoy sitting poolside in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table or have fun swimming in the pool. The exterior design and the colours of the home building looks very nice!
    Each of the builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thank you, @rosemow :smile:

Here's my latest build:

Fairview School

An elementary school created to work alongside the "Go to School" mod pack by @ZerbuTabek — it includes a canteen plus music, sports, art, science, computer rooms, a pool, toys, a couple of beds (in case kids didn't sleep well) and more! Like all my builds I playtested it quite a bit before uploading to the gallery.

Download here: http://goo.gl/9L21tC

PaijpYV.jpg
    6NHpuuV.jpg
    mAtPUbi.jpg
    N9XoiXG.png
    xTvtUso.jpg
    hXc3nYP.jpg
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your newest additions are very awesome! :smiley:
    * Thistlemead - 40k - A very cozy and gorgeous cottage with rustic architecture, lovely landscaping, and cozy traditional furnishing.
    * Elizabeth Cottage - A super gorgeous Tudor cottage with complex landscaping and furnishing, and what's awesome is you managed to keep it under 10K B)
    * The Poolside – 40k - A very amazing mid-range version of your The Poolside. I like that modern architecture and furnishing with lovely color scheme.
    * Fairview School - An amazing school for Get to School mod. Lovely modern architecture and very adorable interior.
    I love them! I already added these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you, @RyeCris16 - your cheque is in the mail! :p
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Fairview School is a very nice place for sims to attend! :) It will be great for simmers to watch their child sims attend school there! The exterior design of the building is so very nice! The roofing is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The flagpole is a nice touch in the front of the build. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. The water fountain feature at the front of the build is very nice. Very nice front and back curved patios! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables or at the picnic table enjoying being out in the sunshine. It looks great that you placed the monkey bars on the corner of the build. The water looks nice on the side of the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the school! The wooden texture of the walls in the interior looks very nice! The music room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the floor rugs there. Sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments there or enjoy sitting on the sofa listening to the music being played. The musical themed pictures are nice touches on the walls for sims to enjoy seeing whilst playing or listening. The candle light is a nice touch in the room. Very nice science room! The science themed pictures look great on the walls. Sims will enjoy using doing experiments on the science tables, or do harvesting of the plants from the planters. The skeleton is a nice touch in the room! The fish bowl and mysim figurine look great on the side table. The patterned floor rug adds to the great look of the room. Very nice canteen! The white colour scheme of the room looks very nice, and with the large windows there, it looks such a nice light filled area for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables having a meal and a drink. The food themed pictures, signs and paintings are nice touches on the wall. It looks very nice how you have furnished the art room! It looks nice how you have placed the art tables, and the variety of colourful paintings look very nice on the wall! The art themed decor looks great in the room! It looks very nice how you have placed tables between the art tables and have books, panda light, globe and school bags on the tops of them. They are very nice touches there. Sims will enjoy doing artwork there. The floor rugs in each of the rooms looks very nice.
    It is a very nice school! :)
  • Options
    Thank you, @rosemow :) You are always so detailed in your kind comments. I only wish I could match your detail in my replies. But I will say this: you are a very nice person. o:)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    That school looks incredible. I may actually have to break down and download it :wink: very, nice work @Frimlin
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Such a Beautiful showcase! All of your builds are equally Gorgeous! I adore the elementary school and that fabulous starter for only 9k!! It has so much style and personality for such a low price. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! You have been busy! :D 4 new builds! I love all of them but my favourites has to be the cottages! Especially love 'Elizabeth Cottage'! Will be adding your builds to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fairview School is a fantastic modern build with great exterior and interior design. You've certainly thought of everything a school needs, awesome work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you @Frogprincess_q @WrathofCath @yanti68 and @masajo :) It's very of you to leave these comments as the reaction is one of the main reasons I keep on building (though I also like making new stuff for my own sims to live in!)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    grats on your maxis fav :) Have a beautiful weekend :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Wow! I found another great builder here! I love your starters! How have you done this for that cost? For me it's a misssion impossible :D Really great buildings :) And congratulations on your Maxis's fav!
  • Options
    Wow... another Maxis favourite! Thank you everyone and thank you Maxis! <3

I better get building again... been taking a break! :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    wonderful creations, very realistic looking houses :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fav! I love your English cottage. Very charming build! :D
  • Options
    Demeter's Cottage

With wood and stone, this starter home gives a somewhat "eco" appearance. A flowery trellis covers a front door patio, featuring a charming seating area for those much-welcomed visits from friends and family. Inside, a modern style permeates, and though basic as starters are, this place will fill many early requirements for a young couple just starting out. (Main Bedroom, Kids Bedroom, Computer, TV, Bookcase, and more.)

Download: http://goo.gl/8zlYbX

VbJTIZh.jpg

i6f7JFn.jpg

DxtdLK1.jpg

PS: Yes I've not posted here for a while! But I have been uploading new homes in-game for the last month or so. Before that I had a couple of months break to play other games - I need it to retain interest in a game. :) But I am back for now!

E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Demeter's Cottage is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The slanted roofing looks very great! The stone and wooden texture of the exterior gives a very nice look to the build. The greenery covered trellis front patio is very nice! Very nice sitting and chatting nook there. The plants look very nice placed on the edges of the front entrance area, between the chairs, and in the alcove area in the front of the home. The fenced alcove area looks very nice! Very nice raised plants on the side of the home. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the home. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The teddy looks cute in the kids bedroom! The kids will enjoy doing artwork on the art table. The blue and brown colour scheme of the home looks very nice.
    It is a very nice starter! :)
  • Options
    Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    Another lovely house, Frimlin :grin:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Options
    Thank you, @rosemow and @Frogprincess_q <3o:)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Demeter's Cottage is a cozy cottage starter build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so rustic and natural! Love those earthy feel and awesome roofing too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Beautiful garden out front! Love the pergola too! And your interior, so charming! Love how you made it very modern! The color scheme is so cool and Eco-friendly! And overall, I love the complex feature of this house, but you kept it under 18K (Which is super awesome, as always)! :o
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16