Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @wickichick Wow! Long time no see! We missed you so much and wondered what had happened to you. :)
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    @wickichick- Hey! It's been ages, it's so good to see you :mrgreen: I hope you have fun with TS4 :smiley:
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Maya: Nice pic of Ayanna at the top of the stairs and Dashiell at the bottom, both thinking of pools! :D Lol@"An endangered passion"? Yeah, hardly age appropriate...I can sort of understand that it would probably bore a little boy to sleep though. "Where are the pirate fights?!" Yeah, writing is great for funds. :D Lol- yeah, apparently they want enough children to take over the town! :D I don't know about that painting... E.T.? An angel with a curvy halo? Dance moves with a shadow as seen from the floor looking up? A disaster in a candy gummy machine? A color study? A painting specifically made to not look like anything specific so it drives certain people crazy with guessing. :D Your guess is as good as mine on that one. Lol- Drake's popular. :D Ah, yeah, the anniversary is a nice touch but I rarely get it too. :D Lol- yeah, most likely to have a Big Family! No kidding, has one now! :D Buttons has lovely hair. :D Score. :D He's a witch, that should make things fun... and he can always do conversion rituals on the apples he summons, which is always fun to see what comes up. :D Deathfish? Pink Diamond? Cookie shaped like a space ship? A cheap butterfly? Quartz? A three eyed fish? You never know. :D It should be interesitng to see the bakery used...I haven't actually gotten around to trying to use it...other than the clutter and the cake. :D

Glad you figured it out, I knew that mods could do it, I just didn't know how. :D

@LunBeauty: Lol- yeah, showers sure save time...but you can't have submarine adventures in them. :D Lol@ "Cartoon men scream for twenty minutes while trying to make their hair blonde?!" That's not all, they also make the rocks fly up all around them! Lol, ah, DBZ, good times. :D Nice living room, btw. :D Lol- the girls dissing each other's ride to school. Looks like they had a nice day at the festival. :D

Arguing over sandwiches? Ah, the things kids fight over. lol. Wow, looks like Juniper is getting all her pranks out of her system at once. :D The kids do complain a lot, but they clearly feel safe enough to complain. Wow, Janaelle is worse than her sister, she's stealing from another girl and damaging that property. Lol- Mika's hair looks nice dyed purple. :D Lol@ "I will when the princess stops talking about how awesome she is!"

Lol@ Jaenelle wanting to go first. It so fits her. :D Wow, that's a full house! But hopefully the dogs will get along. :D Such a tiny dog. :D I know I'd be curious to see those puppies, but that's a mighty full house. :D Well, that's a cute shot of them snuggling. :D

Yeah, sorry about that. :D Life got a little..exciting...there for a bit. :D Now it's just also great weather and lots of friends visiting. :D

Well, with 4 adults and 4 kids and 2 dogs, I'd expect it to be...lively! :D

Lol @ "Yolo". Aren't the boys going to tell on them? They really haven't thought this through...but kids usually don't. :D Oh, it just figures Jaenelle would get the toad, and not Juniper that would have appreciated it. :D Lol@ your reaction to the head twist glitch- hilarious! :D Well, Juniper, to be fair, you tried to pin pranking on her earlier. Wow, Matt must be pretty scary if his wife won't even tell him. It even seems like this is common, because she asked if her mom wasn't going to tell him, as though that was an option! And wow...she's going to keep that a secret? What if he's at a parent teacher conference and it comes up? Won't he feel betrayed by having such a large thing kept from him? What if one of the boys mention it to him? (Crispen: Well, you didn't freak out when the girls skipped school! Matt: What?!) Lol@ Monopoly being the next level.

They were probably feeling more social. :D She must be good at it to beat the athletic one. :D Lol@ Jaenelle diving. Such a little show off. :D Ah, yes, movies about balls knocking your head clean off would make playing said game extra scary. Good thing his Dad can clarify that for him. :D Looks like they had a fun family outing. :D

Maybe he can read a fishing book before he tries it again...for his own safety. :D And just like that, a fight. :D It's pretty risky fighting over this when their mother is keeping it a secret for them. Well, at least they didn't directly reference what set Juniper off to scare her in the first place. You shoved first, and he saw you. :D How sad, he meant to teach her not to fight, but it doesn't appear she learned that, she's just gone to resenting her sister more, and not believing her mother as her father doesn't believe her.

Oh, she used her mother's explanation even though she didn't believe it. Ah, well, that would definitely make one worried about getting along! Poor Matt. Well, at least they got to have a father daughter moment. :D I find myself wishing that Juniper had overheard that so she knew why her father felt this way (and could think about it). :D Lol@ the boys talking about kissing. :D Yeah, that's a lot to take care of, it's a pity the service sims aren't better. :D

Wow, you're adding to that family? They already have 8 sims and three pets? I wish you well! :D Yay, the cop won! :D Lol@ "Thanks a lot, South Park." Ignoring is better than fighting. :D Lol- well, you did have a burglar! :D Though I'd dread a flu in that family! It would never end! ;)
    Lol @ "Sounded like Dory from Finding Nemo trying to speak whale" Aw, they are all excited for the up coming nooboo. :D

• Options
    @Dreamerz: Lol- Wow, he actually caught on fire! :D That must have been a scorcher! :D Get that sim a death flower, stat! Well, or rain...or a pool.. :D You've got it. :D Fist fighting with your mom is a bad idea... even when she's not a ghost that can jump out of objects and scare you at any time. :D One blue eyed and one green eyed twin. :D So fraternals then. :D Nice. :D Lol @ ghost news anchor. :D I'd totally watch that. :D

@Venus: Lol- no, just a few life chance cards (other than alien abduction) and now good weather. :D Lol @ Kaydence writing notes whilte the other swim. :D What an orderly sleepover. :D Well, writing a book in that familyi is probably not strange at all. :D Kids playing peek a boo- adorable. :D I really like the playpen. :D

Well, at least Terry knows about both of her parents now. :D I'm sure he'll tell her about his sooner or later, and be surprised that she is interested in 'normal' parents, coming from such an unusual family. :D Supposing he has normal parents, of course. :D And supposing I didn't miss Terry's life history while I was gone. :D

Well, at least Kady could enlist help...I don't know why they had to take the bot too! :D (Was this one of these adult vacations things?) Always nice when the sitters actually look after the kids instead of either finding something else to do and ignoring the crying or standing by the toddler screaming it's head off and stomping their leg and complaining of the noise. :D (Or in one case, dying and leaving the toddler unattended until my sims got home- I'm sure that's the rare one, and has only happened to me once...back before I knew I could interrupt people at work, and send them home early). Aw, poor Andy had time to get lonely...at least he found someone to talk to. :D

@TadOlson: Thanks. :D Hey, hot dogs! :D Sure beats spoiled salad! :D Looks like a useful little library there. :D Glad to hear they'll have another community building to help the town. :D

@AiHaou: Purple and green, lovely colors. :D She does look exotic. :D Lol - moon maiden meets time traveler. :D

And they are back from the dead...and straight into the pool! :D Wow, must have been a hot day! :D

@Minx: Wow, she's even got a unibrow. :D Sounds like you have your work cut out for you. ;)

• Options
    kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    Howdy guys I've not been feeling too well today... Don't worry I'm not contaminating the thread with another cold lol, it's a personnal thing, but I'm a bit behind with everyone's updates so I won't be posting personal comments until later tonight.

Loving everyone's updates so far :mrgreen:
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited April 2015
    Sorry I haven't given an update as of late. Been busy with making a new Sims 3 video and college. Hopefully I'll be on soon ^.^ Loving the updates though!
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited April 2015
    On my way to work again so some quickies...

@wickichick Hi! Have fun with Sims 4. I've tried it but can't get into it.
    @LunBeauty Mika is preggers, congrats to her! August looks so cute playing his game :) Celine and Matt look like they had fun on their date night :)
    Yeah, Madison was more concerned about her image than her daughter. Savannah hated her and she probably had pretty good reason.
    Yeah, Skylar... I do think that girl might actually have some issues. It's not just a Kaydence thing, apparently. The shocker might be that Kaydence might not be the issue. Maybe she does need therapy.
    @Zabeth0 Yep, the reader's digest recap of the stuff you missed - Remember Kaydence 'disappeared' for three days and was in the company of her cousin Sierra during which she had a 'dream' that she went to the future. Kaydence decided she wanted to turn the future to a utopia, so she used a special dew to turn a bunch of sims pretty pastel colors, and then turned the future world into a pastel paradise she nicknamed 'Kadyland' - a place about which, btw, she's writing a series of books about. Then she had to go to the military base to convince the pilots -among which is her cousin AJ and his wife Alex (remember her) to spray the dew around. Because she is a Jolina, none of this is strange. The 'strange' is normal for these guys. And about that bunch of writers that is par for the course for these guys even if Kady is a teenager. I hope to get a chance to archive all those posts on my blog, but I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to do any of that.
    @kipper123 Hope you feel better soon!
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    @wickichick Welcome back. It's good to see you around again :D
  • Options
    Update for everyone. Sorry to keep vanishing. School and work have been keeping me mostly swamped and on top of this my writers block still hasn't gone away :( so even if I had time to write I can't figure out what to write. As it is I think I'm going to cancel my crazy storyline and just take a break from the sims for a bit while I focus on school and work.

Sorry to those who were enjoying it but nothing is coming to me for it.
  • Options
    Update for everyone. Sorry to keep vanishing. School and work have been keeping me mostly swamped and on top of this my writers block still hasn't gone away :( so even if I had time to write I can't figure out what to write. As it is I think I'm going to cancel my crazy storyline and just take a break from the sims for a bit while I focus on school and work.

Sorry to the people who were enjoying but it's just a mix of nothing coming to me and stress that the continued writers block is adding into my life which I don't need right now with the normal stresses from work and the semester moving into finals period.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    @Celiria I hope you are ok, I remember school and college, the heaps of endless work and then trying to still enjoy life at the same time.

--

I'm still getting all my mods together, but I'm so happy with how beautiful everything looks on my new laptop. Everything looks so much clearer and I'm seeing details I didn't before. Even loads super fast *-* I cannot wait to get started with my families again and actually enjoy playing them rather than wanting to chuck my computer out the window with lag.

2i8au12.jpg

24y09qs.jpg

nxswef.jpg

4k9ont.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 Welcome back. :) Thanks so much for the comments. I'm glad you're enjoying the updates.

@venusdemilosims Thanks for the comment. :) They had a lot of fun on their little date, lol.

The next update is ready. :) This is another multi-part update. :) I hope you all enjoy!

O8GkEAb.png
    Celine had gotten up early that following morning to do a bit of laundry. To her, it seemed like they kept accumulatating more and more clothes. Sorting them out by color was also a pain in the neck as she remembered the last time she had thrown in a few of her red shirts with Matt's white boxer briefs and they came out pink. He wasn't too happy about that even though he got the underwear from Wal-Mart for $5.00 a pack.

sgKyl4B.png
    Matt spent some time in the master bedroom cleaning up and making the bed. The kids' birthday was tomorrow and the family had planned to keep it simple. He had bought a few fireworks and would also take the day off to spend with his family.

la245Ym.png
    Mika was getting closer and closer to bursting. She couldn't wait to have this baby. It also seemed to be nocturnal as it usually spent entire nights kicking her and turning her insides black and blue.

ePrO3hT.png
    As Mika was getting up to put her bowl in the dishwasher, she watched as Matt came into the kitchen to give Celine that sweet good morning kiss that he gave her every single day.

WAb5mln.png
    h8NLIPE.png
    Michael came downstairs as well and took Mika into his arms and hugged her close.
    "So, how's my favorite girl doing?"
    "Tired, sore, and I want this baby to come out right now," Mika grumbled.
    "It won't be too much longer, babe."
    "I sure as plum hope so."

24c3dzA.png
    kYe9WVO.png
    UPUZtxm.png
    DIISFDd.png
    There were some people, like Matt, however, that didn't really want to listen to Mika's complaints.
    "Listen, Meeks. I'm sorry that you're miserable, but do I really have to listen to you complain?"
    "What? Really?! You have no problem listening to your wife when she complains and even giving your opinion, but you won't even give me five minutes of your time?"
    "Wow, okay. You're clearly hormonal so I'm going to go now."
    *I really don't blame Matt. She just came up to him and started complaining. I'd probably have the same reaction too.*

uauTTvc.png
    Jaenelle definitely hadn't changed very much and continued acting like she was the princess of the family.
    "Attention, everyone! Tomorrow I shall be thirteen and I demand to be treated like a queen, which means you all have to do what I say!"
    August yawned. "Yeah, news flash, all four of us share the same birthday. So you're sharing that crown your queenship.

SE5yIUX.png
    August went up to his room and invited Juniper to play videogames with him. He hoped the two of them would continue to be close when they became teenagers. Of course, he had heard that girls changed a lot whenever they entered their teen years. So who knew what would happen.

GruD9Oj.png
    ZuvFF1G.png
    Michael and Mika decided to go swimming while the kids were preoccupied. Mika knew that she wouldn't get much swimming done once the baby was born.

GlMzidA.png
    While Juniper and August were playing their videogame, Crispin and Jaenelle joined them. Crispin joined because August was playing some kind of sports game and Jaenelle had nothing better to do. But she still kept her crown to prove to everyone that she was still the princess.

wLXtovJ.png
    With the kids entertained, Matt and Celine joined Mika and Michael in the pool.

Skxw8Li.png
    E28zcuH.png
    The adults also enjoyed the hottub.
    "So, I bet you can't wait until the baby's born," Celine said nuzzling Matt's broad shoulder.
    "You have no idea," Mika said rubbing her baby bump. "Isn't that right, Michael?"
    "Definitely, right. We're really excited."
    "Better pray that you two don't have quads," Matt quipped.
    Mika rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, the doctor said it was only one baby."
    "Lucky you," Celine said teasingly. "Boy or girl?"
    "It's a surprise," Michael said winking.

dLaUboz.png
    IngDgXe.png
    HbPu6wX.png
    lbLiWBE.png
    oN4NpIp.png
    N7sGYMk.png
    iI1pAh3.png
    pczJAcD.png
    Later on, the kids got tired of videogames, so Juniper went up into the playhouse. However, August came out after her wanting to be let up. Juniper saw this as a good opportunity to get back at August for throwing water on her last time with a little taste of his own medicine.
    "You! I'm telling, Mom!"
    "I told you I'd get you back for dumping water on me!"

tnP1k7R.png
    In order to dry himself off, August jumped on the trampoline with his brother

IlyIhop.png
    Jaenelle claimed the swing, laughing and having fun as she swung higher and higher.

hVlPN6p.png
    After getting out of the hottub and putting on her clothes, Celine went inside to continue working on a painting that she had started.

That's it for this update. The next one will be up soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The next part of the update is ready. :) I hope you all enjoy!

aKoB4DE.png
    nCUQUGN.png
    AhG9Ver.png
    3h8qwby.png
    NXLWM3P.png
    Mika and Michael wanted to get away and be alone for a little while, so they went to the other summer festival in town, that's right, there are two. The first thing they did was enter a hotdog eating competition. Surprisingly, the hungry pregnant lady eating for two didn't win, but the boyfriend did, so I guess that's still just as good. Nothing like a cold pack of weiners going bad in your inventory.

HKZLD6P.png
    zH9HwVT.png
    GF4zkBe.png
    Mika's feet were starting to hurt, so Michael led her to a bench and the two of them sat down for a little while with Michael's arm around his girlfriend.
    "You know, there is a certain reason why I wanted us to come here alone," Michael said with a very mysterious grin.
    Mika looked up at him as she caressed her baby bump. "Oh, really, now? And what's that?"

RdKZboq.png
    Eybv5e9.png
    m5QwHXZ.png
    YMEMdsB.png
    4KXXB20.png
    s8upvqn.png
    5irRZeI.png
    ESCAdQP.png
    akzzj90.png
    qpGtKp2.png
    moM9N9y.png
    bIiytmB.png
    Michael stood up and helped Mika to her feet and got down on one knee right in the middle of the festival.
    Mika's eyes widened. She couldn't believe it was happening. She watched as Michael produced a small velvet box and opened it to reveal a small, yet beautiful simple diamond ring.
    "I've loved you for the longest time. I know that this sounds completely cliche, but even when I first met you, I felt something."
    Mika could feel tears welling up in her eyes. This had to be the corniest proposal ever, but it was so sweet.
    "I guess what I'm trying to say is...Mika, will you marry me?"
    Mika started jumping up and down despite the fact that she was nine months pregnant. "Yes, yes, a thousand times, yes!" She stopped jumping long enough to allow Michael to slide the ring onto her finger. It was perfect for her. She didn't want something gaudy and elaborate. This was all she needed. Michael could have presented her with an onion ring like Homer did with Marge on the Simpsons and she probably still would be the happiest woman alive.

9OaoYNN.png
    236N8r6.png
    Back home, Crispin and August were throwing around the frisbee together. Crispin was surprised that he got August to actually do something else besides play video games.

qebYPmI.png
    woUwEVl.png
    Celine grilled cheesesteaks for the family. She made sure to cook enough so that Matt could have some when he got home from work and so that Michael and Mika could have a couple when they got home if they were hungry.

0xSexCS.png
    Once the food was done, Celine sat down with the kids at the table outside since it was such a beautiful evening and they ate together.

NYjZ49U.png
    Later that night, after Mika and Michael got home and went to bed, Mika felt that pain she had read so much about in her pregnancy books and knew that she was going into labor.
    "Michael, get up. I think the baby's coming."

dMguyRI.png
    Unlike Matt, Michael didn't start freaking out and calmly drove his fiance to the hospital.
    *This guy is amazing. Most sims would do nothing, but jump around and act like total 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who didn't know what to do, but Michael just got out of bed helped Mika to the car. I think Matt may need to take a few lessons from him, lol.*

KwMEc26.png
    Mika ended up giving birth to a beautiful baby girl, which they named Sophia.

xxpu4ND.png
    aB14dU4.png
    When the new parents finally got home, Michael asked Mika if she needed any help.
    "No, I think I'll be all right. I'm just going to put her in her crib and then come to bed."
    "I'll be waiting."
    *I gave Sophia a spiceberry and mauve colored bedroom to kind of honor her favorite color. I also decided not to age her up right away and let her spend the two days as an infant.

That's it for this update! I'm sorry it was so boring. In the next one, the older kids will become teens. :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @LunBeauty -Great updates!It looks like the children are beconing kids very soon.
    @Zabeth0 -Great recap for the newcomers.I added a second library to Evermore and I've got a Mod to allow sims to study skills online.
    @wickichick -Hi there and welcome back.
    @AiHaou -Great update!
    @kipper123 -Hi there!I hope you get well soon.Thanks for your comment.
    @Celticgamer0 -Hi there and thanks for your comment.
    @Celiria -Hi there!I've also been taking a break from my regular games because I had to test a world out and it turned into a legacy.I'll be resuming my other games when my blog gets caught up to the games.
    @FluoescentSoap -Hi there!Welcome back!Your pictures look great like mine do and it's great to hear that your game is running more like mine does.
    I've got an update coming soon.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's another update from Evermore Falls,Maine in the summer of 1635.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up very early that morning and both headed to their destinations.Eli went to Garden House while Ami was heading to the Woodlands Library.
    16974250962_d592422519.jpg
    Ami arrived at the library and used the washroom to get ready for the day before he started studying to learn cooking skill and athletic skill using the iPad and a computer.
    16975581385_4923ee4edc.jpg
    16787883958_41535f7bc0.jpg
    Eli was still working in the garden as she'd been doing all day while Ami was studying.
    16768211957_8f81f7cd4a.jpg
    Ami was still studying on the computer later in the day.
    16355502343_8b6eba4c5f.jpg
    They started heading back home after meeting up at Garden Market near their local library to sell produce and got more wall sections up before getting to bed at 8:30 in the evening.
    16355507103_8c27007160.jpg
    16768224937_595efb04ba.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Be my first time doing a story on forum so i be trying to figure out how to do the pictures as well as a small intro.hope you like it c: .i'm not a very good writer though.

The story stars two young girls who have known each other their whole lives. They met met in school when they were kids and have been best friends ever since.They both lived in Ilsa Paridiso.
    Sunset Valley rebuilt its city after a meteor shower hit the town.The survivors had band together and rebuilt the city to its new form. The girls moved there after high school and share a run down house together which was haunted with ghosts. But a friendly ghost buster came by and as a welcoming gift he banished the ghosts.Also paying the two a visit is some neighbors.

Who are these girls you may ask? (from left to right) Josie Nix and Mitsuki Yukimura.

Screenshot-2_zpspa5algpx.jpg

Josie is family orientated ,very Eco friendly,loves to swim,a great kisser,and very ambitious!

Mitsuki on the other hand is a bookworm,genius,artistic,a computer whiz,and also family orientated.

Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    Felicia1990Felicia1990 Posts: 248 Member
    @Celiria I hope you are ok, I remember school and college, the heaps of endless work and then trying to still enjoy life at the same time.

--

I'm still getting all my mods together, but I'm so happy with how beautiful everything looks on my new laptop. Everything looks so much clearer and I'm seeing details I didn't before. Even loads super fast *-* I cannot wait to get started with my families again and actually enjoy playing them rather than wanting to chuck my computer out the window with lag.

2i8au12.jpg

24y09qs.jpg

nxswef.jpg

4k9ont.jpg

I love this scenery so much! :)
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    hi hi oh my goodness playing sims4 is going to take a ton of getting used to .......the camera controls r the most challenging even if u can supposedly make them like sims 3 which I am not too sure about and I am so confused about the town ( course I have not read anything at all so I am about as informed as a newborn) is the sims 3 store gone already? Did anyone switch over to sims4?
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2015
    wickichick wrote: »
    hi hi oh my goodness playing sims4 is going to take a ton of getting used to .......the camera controls r the most challenging even if u can supposedly make them like sims 3 which I am not too sure about and I am so confused about the town ( course I have not read anything at all so I am about as informed as a newborn) is the sims 3 store gone already? Did anyone switch over to sims4?

The camera controls are horrendous and the sims 3 camera is a lie. I only played the trial of TS4 that was out a couple months ago, I had to google how to use the stupid camera. Overall the controls are awful imo, but maybe I'm too used to TS3. How are you confused about the town? It does take a bit of getting used to, it's different from the past games. The TS3 store still exists but they no longer put out new content, they stopped I think in July or August I could be totally off though my memory is awful lol.

I'm still hanging in with TS3, the trial reaffirmed my decision to stay with it. I don't hate TS4, but I don't enjoy it. It has potential imo, but I'm not holding out hope EA will reach it so I'm just kind of holding off and see how things go. I didn't even use up all of my trial time, wasn't that exciting to me right now.
  • Options
    Just doing a few comments today. I just feel blah and can't be bothered to go back over the last few pages.
    Be my first time doing a story on forum so i be trying to figure out how to do the pictures as well as a small intro.hope you like it c: .i'm not a very good writer though.

The story stars two young girls who have known each other their whole lives. They met met in school when they were kids and have been best friends ever since.They both lived in Ilsa Paridiso.
    Sunset Valley rebuilt its city after a meteor shower hit the town.The survivors had band together and rebuilt the city to its new form. The girls moved there after high school and share a run down house together which was haunted with ghosts. But a friendly ghost buster came by and as a welcoming gift he banished the ghosts.Also paying the two a visit is some neighbors.

Who are these girls you may ask? (from left to right) Josie Nix and Mitsuki Yukimura.

Screenshot-2_zpspa5algpx.jpg

Josie is family orientated ,very Eco friendly,loves to swim,a great kisser,and very ambitious!

Mitsuki on the other hand is a bookworm,genius,artistic,a computer whiz,and also family orientated.

Cute sims. :mrgreen: I'll be interested to see more about them.

Don't stress over being a good writer or not, I'm sure you'll do fine. But there's so many ways to tell a sim story, being a talented writer is not a requirement. And just keeping at it always helps too. But you see to be off to a good start to me.
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    aB14dU4.png
    When the new parents finally got home, Michael asked Mika if she needed any help.
    "No, I think I'll be all right. I'm just going to put her in her crib and then come to bed."
    "I'll be waiting."
    *I gave Sophia a spiceberry and mauve colored bedroom to kind of honor her favorite color. I also decided not to age her up right away and let her spend the two days as an infant.

That's it for this update! I'm sorry it was so boring. In the next one, the older kids will become teens. :)

Yay for the proposal, I'm happy for them, they're a sweet couple

Awww welcome to the world baby Sofia. :mrgreen:

2i8au12.jpg

24y09qs.jpg

nxswef.jpg

4k9ont.jpg

Beautiful scenery. Congrats on the new laptop.
  • Options
    Nory_05Nory_05 Posts: 355 Member
    @MemoriiValentine Cute girls! I like the mermaid tattoo :)
    My sim stories:
    Regrets (Finished)
    Abbie's Diary (Finished)
    Mistakes

• Options
    April Fools Day Special! This is not part of the real story! :D -yes, I know it's late, sorry.-

148nsbr.jpg

Zelda: "Really? She bit him to control him? Oh, it's on!"

Emily: "Please don't tell anyone we told you, our Dad will totally ground us."

Tristan: "We're not supposed to get involved in other vampires' plans, but Bailey asked me to tell you."

Zelda: "Oh, it's not going to be a social call!"

23ixtol.jpg

Rafael: Zelda had told him that he was not actually sick, though it had felt that way. He didn't want to eat, the hunger was not for food. It seemed incredible that he was turning into a vampire, but he'd come to accept that vampires existed...and there would be power. Zelda had burned the vampire who had bit him, so he would be utterly free. No one would be able to get into his mind that he didn't let in. He would be able to read minds, and move faster than humanly possible. A little bit of pain was worth being faster than Konstantin Petrovich could expect. If Konstatin Petrovich shot him in the face it wouldn't kill him. He felt giddy just thinking about that. No. No..He felt dizzy. In fact...when had he taken his last breath? Wait. Did he have to remember to breath? He wasn't breathing... and his heart...was slowing down...?

1eq2wp.jpg

Rafael: His heart shuddered. He should be collapsing...and yet he was standing here. He wasn't breathing, and his heart stopped like an ice skater after finishing a triple lutz... And then power hit him, and lifted him off his feet, and filled him with cold brilliance. It burned like dry ice in his veins, his lungs, his mouth, his eyes, and he couldn't even scream.

2s8l4sx.jpg

Rafael: For what seemed an interminable moment, he had been in agony he'd previously not even imagined. Then it was over.

28i6ck2.jpg

Rafael: Oh, this was much better.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I was going to post this the other day and forgot. I found it funny. Cooper is getting in trouble for something, and Alaina is loving it. XD I love her, she's just so cute.
    Screenshot-11860.jpg

Anyway, wanting to join the dating world Caden signed up for online dating. He got a lot of responses almost right away, so he had a date set up for the next day, with some girl named Vicki. He met Vicki at the beach. He was nervous and wondered what she'd really be like. He was impressed when she showed up, she was beautiful and looked even better than her picture he was glad she didn't seem to be lying about who she was.Screenshot-11972.jpg

They talked for a bit, she was really nice and he really liked her already. So he started flirting with her. She seemed to love every word and was swooning over him.
    Screenshot-11979.jpg

He really wanted to kiss her, so he just went for it. Things were going so great, it seemed like the right time. Unfortunately Vicki didn't want to kiss him and got all mad when he kissed her.
    Screenshot-11981.jpg

She stomped away and would no longer even talk to Caden, though he tried to call her an apologize a few times. He was really upset as he liked her so much and had thought things were going so well.

But he decided eventually that she just must not be the girl. He set up a date with a really hot lifeguard, Ericka, that had saved him from drowning at the beach one day (because he's not already dead or anything and was in great danger). They met at the summer festival. He was a bit surprised she'd agreed to go out with him, he knew she got hit on and asked out all the time and she could probably do a lot better. He didn't know much about her, but he quickly learned she was very talkative as she just start babbling away as soon as she saw him.
    Screenshot-11994.jpg
    Screenshot-11995.jpg

He got her to shut up by challenging her to a hot dog eating contest. It wasn't really to shut her up though, he didn't really mind listening to her, he was just hungry.
    Screenshot-12008.jpg

He lost.

They then had a water balloon fight as a fun way to cool off a bit, because it was pretty hot out.
    Screenshot-12012.jpg

They talked and flirted for a couple more hours before she got tired and went home. They met again the next day some garden. Again she started babbling when Caden got there. She was very friendly at least.
    Screenshot-12027.jpg

They flirted more with each other and shared a tender romantic hug.
    Screenshot-12039.jpg
    Screenshot-12040.jpg

Caden went to kiss her, things were definitely going well with her and he couldn't resist.
    Screenshot-12041.jpg

She did not like it. At all.
    Screenshot-12044.jpg

She stomped away and told him "It's you, it's not me, it's definitely you."
    Screenshot-12045.jpg

Ouch. Needless to say, he went home feeling devastated and rejected.

• Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    @Zabeth0- Good to see you back :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments :smiley:

Nice recap, I actually didn't know a lot of those things that happened in Rafael's past.

Rafael really suits being a vampire, I can imagine he would really enjoy the powers that came with it.

@Nory_05- Thanks. Liz is a university townie :)

Sounds like Abbie shouldn't be holding hands with Ben :|

@kipper123- Elias's roomates are not fun, unless you think setting the kitchen on fire a lot is fun :P

@dreamerz13- I'm so glad Trent didn't die from catching on fire! The twins are cute :) Of what I can see Caden aged up well, I love Ethan! He's so handsome :)

Lol look at Alaina, she's definitely loving Cooper getting in trouble :P
    Aw what a shame Vicki didn't like being kissed, she is really pretty. Poor Caden. Here I was thinking Ericka was going to be the one. She's pretty, nice and seemed to like him but then nope :( I'm sure he'll find someone nice though.

@venusdemilosims- I put Elias in a dorm because I wanted him to meet girls ;) I don't really care what his roomates do, it's not his house and he doesn't leave personal items there so whatever :P

Of course Skylar would try out do Kaydence with her slumber party. Sonata is a little cutie :) I love the pics of her playing with Jazz.

Kaydence really is the spitting image of her mother!

@TadOlson- Thanks. Great updates.

@LunBeauty- Great updates.

I hate to think what Jaenelle will be like when she's a teen, she's terrible :P

Mika is pregnant?! :smiley: How exciting!
    I love that pic of all the kids playing video games together :)
    Aw Michael proposed, that's so good :) Congrats to them. Yay Mika had a girl! I'm sure she's is going to be super cute.

@Nesoiancitizen- Haha yeah :P

Sounds like Ashely's job is going well so far :)

@zagboorules- Cute sims :)

@Minx- Lol @ the name Flipper Penguin :P

@Celiria- That's ok, take all the time you need.

@FluorescentSoap- Beautiful scenery pics :)

@MemoriiValentine- Interesting story and the girls are pretty :)

@wickichick- I tried the Sims 4 and you're right, the camera controls are challenging. It made it hard for me to enjoy the game because I felt like it was such an effort to use the camera. The sims 3 store is still there.
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @dreamerz13 @wickichick

The sims 3 camera controls in sims 4 are not a lie. I just double checked with both games and setting the option to sims 3 camera controls makes the controls completely identical to sims 3 with the one exception that the UI doesn't contain a directional pad to click on. Outside of that , and . pan left and right z and x are zoom in and out, wasd moves the camera forward back left and right, tab brings you into camera mode which you control with mouse movement, tilt is the mouse wheel. It's all identical when set to sims 3 camera mode through the options menu.

@wickichick

As to the town, I'm not completely sure what's confusing you but the basics of the design is:

The base game comes with two worlds. Oasis Springs and Willow Creek. Each world is made up of neighborhoods and there is a loading screen between each neighborhood. The neighborhoods are each made up of 4-5 lots with what is referred to as public space in between which sims will just walk around. There are loading screens to go to another lot within the neighborhood because the game doesn't load all the sims on all the lots at once for the sake of performance. The public space and active lot (the last lot you were on) are active at all times and you can travel between them freely without a loading screen. When you enter a new lot and go through that loading screen it becomes the new active lot.

To travel between lots you just walk onto the lot to trigger the load, to travel between neighborhoods you go to the map and select the neighborhood you want to go to and the lot that will be active when you first get there. To travel between worlds you just switch to the other world map and then travel the same as you did in the initial world. The worlds are all interconnected so you can travel between them freely without having to move to the new world.

As dreamerz said the sims 3 store is still around though they are no longer updating it with new items.

Some people have switched over to sims 4 (me for example) though many people still prefer the sims 3 due to the different styles and of course all the expansions sims 3 currently has that sims 4 doesn't.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top