Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    Thank you @MayaRose1138 for the shoes!
    It's kind of a long shot, trying to buy the set when it comes up on DD in three hours, but it will come up again a couple days after :)
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    THank you @Kaike78 and @kforti for the gifts! I loved the items you picked :)
    I'm on 23% of the One With Nature-set now.
    Help is appreciated: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=izaap
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    edited December 2014
    Thank you so much @charlotteprice for the dresses and the earings :) Finished Homecoming for 45 sp :D
    Post edited by Sweet2 on
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    Thank you so much @charlotteprice for the dresses and the earings :) Finished Homecoming for 45 sp :D

Your welcome! Glad you finished!

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Thank you @awellenbl for the two dresses <3 You are always so nice to me o:) I'm now at 9% so I'm not sure if I can buy the set since there are a number of things I'm hoping to buy in the next few days and the ads haven't been very reliable. I'll just have to check the spreadsheet and look for some of these dresses as individual items and then next time it comes around it might be more do-able :smile: It's so different being in a rotation. I still can't get over knowing what's coming up and at what price. I'm excited too because at least I'll be able to go to sleep at a decent hour knowing what deals are happening while I sleep. Although having said that, I did set an alarm for 4am last night to get Divo and Diva - which thanks to you and a few others through this thread was free for me :smiley: Have a great day night everyone :D
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Jaden1673Jaden1673 Posts: 607 Member
    I want to thank charlotteprice for gifting me the following items from the Homecoming set

Love and Lace Dress
    Gorgeously Gathered Dress
    Double Layered Rhinestone Dress
    Hi-Low Sparkle Dress

I'm still about 145 SP shy of getting it. Thanks for helping me out though.
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited December 2014
    Thank you @ajaxpost for the necklace from the homecoming set. It help bring my cys price for the dd down to 545 for me and 6% owned for the set. Love the necklace and can't wait to put it on my sim. :smiley:

I'm going to have to wait until next time to finally get the homecoming set from the dd. My price is still way to high at the moment. I have 160 points to use right now. Where are the ads when you need them to get the points to buy the set? I haven't seen an ad at home in a week now. :(
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice!!! I am soooo close to owning the Modern Dining and Style set! Only a few more items and I'll be able to get it on sale this week for next to nothing! Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Any items 1-9 are all things I'm working on, but 1-4 are part of the Modern Dining and Style. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tac612
  • Options
    I want to once again thank charlotteprice for be so kind and gifting me yet more items from the Homecoming set. Thank you for these items

Ravishing Roses Dress
    Hi-Low Sparkle Dress
    Bring on the Bling Dress

With that group it took me to where I was able to get the Homecoming set. Thank you so much again.
  • Options
    Jaden1673 wrote: »
    I want to once again thank charlotteprice for be so kind and gifting me yet more items from the Homecoming set. Thank you for these items

Ravishing Roses Dress
    Hi-Low Sparkle Dress
    Bring on the Bling Dress

With that group it took me to where I was able to get the Homecoming set. Thank you so much again.

I went to send you another one, and it said you already purchased the set!
    Connection is slow, I think everyone is on it! LOL
    Glad you got it!

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Thank you @ajaxpost for the necklace from the homecoming set. It help bring my cys price for the dd down to 545 for me and 6% owned for the set. Love the necklace and can't wait to put it on my sim. :smiley:

I'm going to have to wait until next time to finally get the homecoming set from the dd. My price is still way to high at the moment. I have 160 points to use right now. Where are the ads when you need them to get the points to buy the set? I haven't seen an ad at home in a week now. :(
    You are most welcome :)

Slowly, slowly, you will get that set! I have a similar problem - I can often get 100 or so simpoints from ads when I'm at work but never see any at home - which is especially frustrating at the moment as I am taking a few days holiday before Xmas :(
  • Options
    I went to send you another one, and it said you already purchased the set!
    Connection is slow, I think everyone is on it! LOL
    Glad you got it!

Thank you for gifting me those items, I didn't want you to give me to much so that way you could help someone eles.
  • Options
    Oh DD hates me. Grim's Ghastly Manor is up again, when DD knows I still can't afford it. Curse you DD..curse you. :D
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the items!
    I now own 51% of the One With Nature-set :D
    It only cost 375sp now. Hopefully it'll show up on DD or at the sale soon, so I probably can get it for free then :D
  • Options
    izaap wrote: »
    It only cost 375sp now. Hopefully it'll show up on DD or at the sale soon, so I probably can get it for free then :D

Your welcome! Hope you get it!

• Options
    izaap wrote: »
    Unfortunately I don't think that you will see One With Nature on the DD :(

We were told that this will be the last list of deals and it has now started to repeat. It is very unlikely that any new deals will be added to it - if you're not familiar with it check out http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p1 for the full low-down.

I would suggest keeping an eye on the weekly Sale! page and MMAO, remembering that any discount of more than 10% on an item should give you a CYS discount on the set(s) that include it of more than you paid. :grinning:
  • Options
    JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    I'm new to getting things from the store so it'd be great if anyone could help me start up a collection :) any small things welcome

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=JENiiEY
  • Options
    Oh @blacksheba1973 thank you so much, that is really so kind of you. :blush:

To answer your question; no, I am not working on any sets now - I own them all (well, apart from some exclusives and deleted content that is!) so it's just the last few "individual only" items that I am watching out for in the sales.

I really enjoy being able to help, especially all these fresh new Simmers who have just picked up the game or only recently found the Store - just love their enthusiasm for all the great stuff that the Store team created over the years. :grinning:

• Options
    roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    I'm working on Bohemian Garden and Drifter's Desire before they pop up again in the DD. I've got some hippie sims that could use an update to their digs:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=robovegan
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    @charlotteprice, thank you for the gift! now i know exactly what set im going to start to work on next :)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    I've updated my wishlist...basically anything that's individual are all sets I'm working on... I've pretty much finished my Modern Dining and Style set... now time to work on others! :)
  • Options
    RedlawRedlaw Posts: 84 Member
    I have updated my wl with some of the next set I am after, ill be posting links dirtly to some items after I get the set past 30% (at 16% right now).
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited December 2014
    LadyGreenEyes, I noticed that when I completed my set so I thought that may help you with others. As always, you're very welcome!

Nice of you to remember the details! I love items that cross sets, so you can get closer on other stuff. The "Featured Looks" can be very handy for that, too!
    front360 wrote: »
    Thanks a ton to @front360, for the gifts; the April 2013 is at 80% and "download" now!!! So happy to have that one done!!

You are super welcome and I'm so glad you were able to get the rest of the compilation! :D

Me, too - was a long time on that one! Thanks again!

• Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Can someone please post a link to the DD rotation spreadsheet again, and where we are on it now? Finally repeating is NICE!

• Options
    DarkPulse268DarkPulse268 Posts: 67 Member
    > @charlotteprice said:
    > DarkPulse268 wrote: »
    >
    > UPDATE: Thank you to blacksheba1973 and burtnick for gifting me the items I needed to complete the set! I'll never forget this! :'D

>

> I would also like to thank charlotteprice for gifting me the basket case and just divine! Thanks a ton you guys!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Your welcome! Love helping simmers get stuff they like and want!

Thanks again! It helped me complete the ultra lounge laundry set! :D