Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BEFORE 4 HOMEMADE GIFT EXCHANGE ~ GIFTING IS NOW OPEN!!!!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the morrisons who i play to do things i won't do in other games got a divorce he got the kids including the one corey was pregnant with and she got colinial bueaty and a new husband. the excutive butler who she cheated with right in front of ricardo.recs caught up i think.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @duyguugudur - Yui Lily is pretty!
  • Options
    @potterphyle - GREAT color palette and furnishings in A Cottage of Fire and Ice. The use of wood throughout is also very nice. The rooftop garden is a terrific idea!!
  • Options
    @Bookworm742 - Lunar Escape has plenty of lovely views from its many windows! Astrella is as beautiful as her name, Briar seems like a wonderful husband and caring father & their daughter, Lyra, is cute as a button!!
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    tanubanue wrote: »
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    I am sorry this is at an end. I really did have fun creating some new gifts and getting to rec the gifts made by everyone else. Depending on how many move over to the Sims 4 when it's released, will there be any holiday gift exchanges going on for 3 still?? I know I, for one, am not moving on to 4 right away. I won't have *that kind of money* to just splurge on a the game for some time. I may not even have the money come Christmas. But, who knows?

I'm happy that you had fun with the exchange :D

I am not sure right now if I'm going to do another exchange or not but I won't say no for sure. If I don't it won't have so much to do with sims4 coming out but for more personal reasons.

It's ok, tanu. I was just wondering, as I know some others have wanted to know as well. :)

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    @Bookworm742 Please forgive my delay Bookie I got really sick and was feeling horrible this past week so I have not been on the computer much at all I do hope you can forgive me for being late. I want to present to you Rebecca.....

Rebecca Rainer

A Sims 3 Gift for Bookworm
    “July/August Gift Exchange 2012”

Rebecca Rainer grew up in a small town where she lived a very sheltered life. She has always been a big dreamer and wanted to learn how to paint, but her parents always said art would not take her anywhere in life so she was not only not allowed to take an classes on it her parents forbid her to do it at all; even in her own free time. As Rebecca got older she tried to sneak to practice the things she loved but her parents seemed to have eyes in the back of their heads and always caught her before she could. She was never allowed out of the house for fear she might do “bad stuff” so she never got to do much in life.

Now it is her 21st Birthday and she has decided it is time to leave home and do some of the things she has always wanted to do! So she has moved to a new town to start living out her dreams. Can you make her dreams happen or will she run back home to her parents where life was safe?

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8415030

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Along with Rebecca you have your choice of some of her clothing in-case you wish to use it on your own Sim instead.

Animal Safari - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8415033

Fesita Time - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8415032

Mother Nature - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8415031

Again I am very sorry for the delay! I do hope you like her. I tired to stick with some of your likes and stay away from your dislikes. I am very sorry I was not myself in this exchange and I do apologize to all! I want to thank the wonderful hosts for allowing me to stay and dear Tanu for helping me with your gifts!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    Rebecca is very nice! @Skymyst :) The recolours that you have done of her clothing are so very nice! Very nice colours and patterns that you have used for them! Rebecca as well as other sims too will look very nice wearing these dresses. Great background story details that you have written for her. It looks very nice how you have done her hair.
    I am sorry that you are going through a hard time and are not feeling too well. Sending lots of special thoughts to you.
  • Options
    @Skymyst - Rebecca is quickly turning her world around! Where there once was a lack of art is now filled with things that are bright & colorful. Nice job on the recolors, too.
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I am sorry this is at an end. I really did have fun creating some new gifts and getting to rec the gifts made by everyone else. Depending on how many move over to the Sims 4 when it's released, will there be any holiday gift exchanges going on for 3 still?? I know I, for one, am not moving on to 4 right away. I won't have *that kind of money* to just splurge on a the game for some time. I may not even have the money come Christmas. But, who knows?

I am not sure right now if I'm going to do another exchange or not but I won't say no for sure. If I don't it won't have so much to do with sims4 coming out but for more personal reasons.

It's ok, tanu. I was just wondering, as I know some others have wanted to know as well. :)

Don't count it out though for sure. I will definitely let you know if I do one. If it's for Christmas will probably start sign ups in October. ;)

• Options
    @Skymyst ~ Rebecca is such a cute sim and I'm happy you were able to share her. Bookie is going to have so much fun with her! I hope that things are turning around for you and I'm sending positive and healing thoughts to you <3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Happy week everyone :)
    I have to rec the last gifts and I´m going to rec them after lunch ( I already rec´d some of them) Sorry if I didn´t stop by each thread, I´m busy judging for Zoo´s Contest.
    Sending you big hugs <3
  • Options
    Happy weekend to you too @AIRIS6962 :D I need to stop over to that thread and see the entries!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Happy weekend to you too @AIRIS6962 :D I need to stop over to that thread and see the entries!

:OOOO It´s weekend again !!! Oleeeeeeeee :D LOL
    Sweetie, you and I are a bit very tired, I think.
    Sure, the entries are awesome !! Big hugs my dear tanu <3

• Options
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »

:OOOO It´s weekend again !!! Oleeeeeeeee :D LOL
    Sweetie, you and I are a bit very tired, I think.
    Sure, the entries are awesome !! Big hugs my dear tanu <3

Lol I guess we are! I meant to say week :p My husband threw me off this morning as he said Saturday, lol
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Skymyst wrote: »
    @Bookworm742 Please forgive my delay Bookie I got really sick and was feeling horrible this past week so I have not been on the computer much at all I do hope you can forgive me for being late. I want to present to you Rebecca.....

Rebecca Rainer

A Sims 3 Gift for Bookworm
    “July/August Gift Exchange 2012”

Rebecca Rainer grew up in a small town where she lived a very sheltered life. She has always been a big dreamer and wanted to learn how to paint, but her parents always said art would not take her anywhere in life so she was not only not allowed to take an classes on it her parents forbid her to do it at all; even in her own free time. As Rebecca got older she tried to sneak to practice the things she loved but her parents seemed to have eyes in the back of their heads and always caught her before she could. She was never allowed out of the house for fear she might do “bad stuff” so she never got to do much in life.

Now it is her 21st Birthday and she has decided it is time to leave home and do some of the things she has always wanted to do! So she has moved to a new town to start living out her dreams. Can you make her dreams happen or will she run back home to her parents where life was safe?

Along with Rebecca you have your choice of some of her clothing in-case you wish to use it on your own Sim instead.

Again I am very sorry for the delay! I do hope you like her. I tired to stick with some of your likes and stay away from your dislikes. I am very sorry I was not myself in this exchange and I do apologize to all! I want to thank the wonderful hosts for allowing me to stay and dear Tanu for helping me with your gifts!

I completely understand, Sky, I was a tad late on my last couple of things too! Sometimes, things just happen. ;)

I love her! Such wonderfully cheerful colors! Great choice of traits, too...a lot of my favorites. ;) And I really like the recolors (both on her, and separately!) My recolors rarely turn out quite as good as they did in my head, lol. Especially the fiesta time dress...that's the most cheerful version of that dress I've seen yet! I probably never would have thought to use those colors together, but it turned out great. Hopefully, I'll be able to sneak in some sim time later today!

Side note: Was poking around in game yesterday, and was playing Hannah Jones, tanu...really enjoying her. ;) And then she met up with Elliot Finn...and they now have a daughter. Can't wait til she ages up and I can see how she looks! (Hannah was actually just learning some glass blowing at my lovely new community lot, when she went into labor!)

• Options

Don't count it out though for sure. I will definitely let you know if I do one. If it's for Christmas will probably start sign ups in October. ;)

Cool! Until that time, you know me -- I'm always trolling the forums. And you also have the other way to get a hold of me. ;)

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    It looks like I have a bit more recing to do, I reckon! :P

Happy Monday, everyone!

10458773_1446552915605154_5441369497691340026_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    This goes out to ALL who presented gifts ---

ALL of your gifts have been rec'd even though I didn't say much (if anything at all) about your gifts. I would have just repeated myself everywhere if I had done that. And even though I wish I could download each and every one, sadly I can't. For you see, I don't have much of whatever content you all might have used; and that includes EPs and SPs. But, they were fun to look at! :)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    Whew! I think I'm finally caught up on rec'ing again! :)
  • Options
    DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    Hey everyone.

@Marvelissa - for some reason I am unable to install Annalise Gordon to my game. I have tried several times from the direct install on the exchange as well as the download option. It shows her in the launcher as a download, and then installed. However, when I go in game she is not there, neither in the Household section or in the CAS section. When I exit the game and then go back to the launcher it shows that she's not installed (despite me getting the pop up box saying she was installed).

Is anyone else that downloaded her having the same problem? Or does someone know how to fix it?
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    Hey everyone.

@Marvelissa - for some reason I am unable to install Annalise Gordon to my game. I have tried several times from the direct install on the exchange as well as the download option. It shows her in the launcher as a download, and then installed. However, when I go in game she is not there, neither in the Household section or in the CAS section. When I exit the game and then go back to the launcher it shows that she's not installed (despite me getting the pop up box saying she was installed).

Is anyone else that downloaded her having the same problem? Or does someone know how to fix it?

That is really odd. :/ I am not sure why that would be happening.
    The exchange can be fussy. I'll try downloading her and see if I get the same issue. And I can also try re-uploading her, perhaps without any career or skill progress, to see if that changes anything.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Hello guys , me again! :) Finally completed my last gift and uploaded on exchange! Yukii, will post pics,details on my gift thread ;) Hope you will like it!

here is exchange link : thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8423398
  • Options
    DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    Hi everyone, I thought I'd stop by since there was some interest in legacy stories with Sims I received through this exchange :) I have a thread going here on the site that lead you to my site.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    Your Daycare Centre is a very nice build and gift ! @duyguugudur :) It is great that your build has a farm theme. Child sims will have fun playing with the chickens, collecting eggs from the coop and milking the cows. Very nice layout of the build. It is nice that you have placed paintings on the walls through the build. It is a very nice and special gift! :)