Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    laladottyspotlala-Great idea!I play other games when I get tired of one and want a break from it.
    Here's my update from Winfield.
    Lee King got herself up very early that morning while Spot started chewing on her toy newspaper to have fun.
    14201416308_bbde9d2e1d.jpg
    Lee also managed to eat breakfast before going out to tend her indoor garden.
    14209285898_ee7e9af46b.jpg
    She got to work on her garden and harvested the produce for use later.
    14201600747_4c1e2cdb4e.jpg
    She decided to learn a new skill online with her smart phone before leaving for work.
    14201483280_966dc5b2d5.jpg
    Lee got home from work and ran to the elixir shop to harvest the honey to sell it to the shop.
    14386650252_1077d1168d.jpg
    She got the honey and sold it before getting home and getting into bed.
    14408224743_ce7033b551.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited June 2014
    Aaeiyn: Lol@ proposal between Xander Clavell and Lis Bunch- it's almost as casual as my husband's proposal to me! (Though I don't think the game would allow anything that casual lol) :D That's a lovely wedding- lol@ guests all distracted by each other and missing the kiss! :D Lol, I like my nerds too. But I prefer them to be less stereotypical nerd than Liam, so I like the leather jacket on Donovan. :D Poor Pearl, if you're going to be unlucky, you really should have a sense of humor to help cope. :D

Lol- you need to make her a writer so you can talk about what'Miranda writes'! (All joking aide, I think that the name Miranda is a very pretty name. :D)

Laladottyspotlala: Lol, well, explosions do tend to enliven things a bit. (Probably why they are so popular in movies) :D

LBell: Thanks. :D I haven't seen Being Human yet, but he looks very interesting from the picture. :D But I'm glad you like Rafael. :D (Wesker in the game amuses me. :D)

Lol@Duke "playing in the leaves" so to speak. :D Yeah, that's quite a look Jackson. :D Welcome baby Violet. :D Adorable. :D Well, there are many beliefs that cold helps babies- there are countries where people put their babies out to take naps in the cold so they can build up their tolerance. I myself was in a tropical place when I was a tiny tot, and I am I wimp when it comes to cold...though I love high humidity- which most people don't. :D So, there might be something to it. :D Violet turned away from them is adorable, and the way she's half buried in snow and it looks like her hands are resting in it is cute- it makes me wish again that they'd let toddlers play in the snow (or sand or dirt) or try to eat it or something, instead of just having to sit there.

Lol@Jackson-Hulk. I think the wings would make balancing to walk harder. :D Nice. :D

• Options
    edited June 2014
    TadOlson: Spot is very cute, and I'm glad Lee's got such a lively pet. :D Nie to see she's taking care of him (full bowl, playing with him, toys etc). Nice close up on spot playing with the hot dog squeak toy. :D Is spot chasing off a raccoon or are they playing? :D

Maya: Excitable sims are very energetic, they talk a lot and are happy often. :D I think they are a lot of fun, which is why Jake is one. :D

If you get in close with the regular positioning, you can press the tab key then use:

A and D to turn the camera, W to move it forward (you can get really good close ups) S to move it backwards (sometimes you go too far forward and your sim goes clear lol, it's always good to be able to back up :D), Z to zoom in, X to zoom out, and E if you want the angle to be higher. Of course C still takes the screenshot. :D

It really makes a difference on pictures. :D

LunBeauty: Nice! I'm glad you got your computer, and I hope your Dad sets it up in your room soon, so you can play and enjoy the new system :D

Rednenemon: Oh, I look foward to seeing the Locke's long nosed IF too. :D Anne cleans up nice. :D Nice slow-dance-fest. :D Lol@Sebastian- he's clearly found the vampiric power to stare water into defying gravity. :D ("This is the hole I put the water in, and the reason the water is not falling out is that my stare has forced it to flee from my presence...upwards out of the spout!") :D Sorry, I just find the idea hilarious. :D lol@ M4M4-54M4, she's probably trolling Siri. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    IreneSwift: Yeah, the celebrity system leads to weird things like this. People don't have to see it, they just magically know- yet they don't magically know fake rumors when they hear them! lol :D (Yes, I'm cool with violent weather events, zombies, werewolves, witches, ghosts driving cars around town, fairies, and vampires, and aliens abducting my sims, no problem, and on top of all that, pets and wildlife, yeah, sure, but the celebrity system annoys me. I'm very lucky in that in this instance, the thing that annoys me can be opted out of. :D)

Well, it was refrigerated! :D Oh, I've got to remember to set some places to no visitors. :D Oh, does Sidney want siblings? :D How fun. :D That was a lovely party and Andrew Song's antics, make for a funny story! :D I think it would be amusing if the inside jokes with Laila from here on out would occasionally have that light come up. :D It's a shame we can't set the inside jokes. The landscaping looks lovely. :D Hopefully you don't have to wait too long to see it without snow. :D Love the gnomes shielding the garden. :D

Glad I could help. :D I found out about the whole tab thing because when I started on the last thread with Wickichick, I could see that people were getting closer pics than my system would allow me to scroll in and I went searching for how. :D It's listed under the key commands under 'movie making mode'. :D When I first started playing, I didn't even take screenshots, so I'd ignored it on the key commands sheet. :D (Don't ask me how I found it after so long, I don't remember. :D)

That does look like a lively conversation, a bike and crime. :D Rose's even pointing. :D There must be some kind of command or insight involved. :D It's nice the kids are coordinated and helpful. :D Oh, she takes after her mommy (or her grandma!) :D That's quite a catch. :D Well, best not to get garden dirt on your workout equipment! :D Probably a good thing to shower first. :D Watching the weather channel? Lol, I can imagine it now "It's too hot, when's it going to rain! Come on rain, cool it down!" or imagine watching it like sports "And from this direction the cold front is coming, dragging it's sleet behind and in that directions the warm front swaggers in, when they clash who will win? Don't flip that dial, the weather channel will deliver!" :D
  • Options
    AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited June 2014
    OK, I don't have time to post pics, and I'm going to gone tomorrow and Thursday. Brief update, I shuffled sims around.

Michael Bachelor was with the Roomies but moved into Christopher Steel's old place, which means Christopher Steel is now living with the Roomies.

Darlene Bunch moved out of the house with Blair Wainwright and Holly Alto (next to Blair's parents) and moved into 455 Sunnyside Blvd with her brother Ethan Bunch. Making Ethan no longer a member of the Roomies household.

Tamara Donner, Tori Kimura and Monika Morris didn't develop enough income to live as a trio at 98 Landgraab Ave and moved back into the Working Friends household.

Ayesha Ankari and Larissa Edison moved out of the Working Friends household and into the Andrews' old residence 378 Skyborough Blvd.

Sorry I didn't have any pics. I have a busy weekend ahead of me. See y'all on Friday! I'll try to log on sooner. I'm having so much fun! ^_^
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited June 2014
    TadOlson I do allow celebrities to be disgraced, because it's realistic, but I have false accusations disabled, because my Lauren Casey-Hamming family was getting hit with one after another, and I got tired of it. In Pierce's case, I removed the moodlet with MC, since it was unreasonable for what he did to be considered wrong.

Looks like Spot met a raccoon outside. I am wondering if he made friends with it or fought with it. Since it's bigger than he is, I hope he didn't try to fight it.

Zabeth0 I do like some of what comes with celebrity, like the discounts and freebies. I've turned off false accusations, because my Lauren Casey-Hamming family was getting them one right after another. I might disable celebrity for Kelsey and Pierce. If it gets out of hand, I will. So far that one rumor is the only annoyance I've gotten from it for them, and I removed the moodlet with MC.

Yes, the food was definitely refrigerated. In fact, it was so cold that morning, it should have been frozen. But, so far as I've seen, the game doesn't recognize food left outside in winter as an equivalent to being refrigerated.

I don't know how Sidney feels about having siblings, but she will get some whether she likes it or not. That would be interesting if she happened to be having some of her own before Kelsey did. She does have a boyfriend, so it could happen. I thought about getting them married when I moved her out, but decided not to go to the trouble at that point. I'm having enough hassles, with my computer freezing so often.

The party was on the last day of winter, so the snow will be gone soon. I think the gnome statues are cute to have near the garden like that. I use them for most of my fenced gardens now. It doesn't say anything in their info in buy mode, but I kind of wonder if they actually do prevent animals from getting into the garden. That would be a nice bonus.

Technically, Danielle isn't Katie's grandmother, since I renamed Daisy and Oleander for this game, and they were originally brother and sister. But Katie is athletic, like both of her parents. Dustin didn't get that trait.

I know, it's a bit odd that a child would be interested in watching the weather channel, but he did wish it. Maybe he wants to be a meteorologist when he grows up.

Aaeiyn Do you move all those sims yourself, or do you let story progression control that?
  • Options
    KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited June 2014
    LBell wrote:
    Jackson was finally able to make his feelings clear toward LBell, just before sunset. She felt special, but she did not feel the same for him. She accepted the flowers out of guilt as she hates seeing friends hurt...

Awww. :P

Violet is very cute. ^^
    Aaeiyn wrote:
    Ayesha and Larissa finally kiss!
    OK, lemme explain...I've been debating for a very very VERY long time about these two and whether or not I want them to be lesbian lovers. Larissa is CC. Since the beginning of this project, I created her first before I created my simself and re-edited the town. So, believe me when I say I've been debating for a VERY long time about these two. I had moved Larissa in with the Working friends back with the original group! (Ayesha Ansari, Madison VanWatson, Tori Kimura and Monika Morris) Ayesha and Larissa hit it off RIGHT AWAY! But they've only been romantic interests for quite awhile. I finally decided, I wanted these two to be together. While it's hard to believe, there's more females in this generation then there are men. So, I'm sparring the men and eliminating the female competition. Anyway, story rant over. Larissa and Ayesha are officially together.

Yay. Great to see them get together. ^^
    IreneSwift wrote:
    I had put a pizza oven in the cabin, so Kelsey tried to make breakfast there, but the country bread she made was burned, so they ended up having cereal anyway.

LOL

Great update! I really like those Snowflake Day festivities. :3
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    161ywdu.jpg

Rafael: She'd come back, pretty much tripping over herself, and he'd ordered, and she'd gone back to see if the cook could use some help to speed things up for him. In other words, she was avoiding him. It would give him time to think without having to carefully control what he said or did, or what his face expression said.

1fbc6t.jpg

Rafael: He was on the verge of jumping into a very deep, very dark pool that he could not easily get out of. He had to get his mind in order to either be fully in favor of jumping into the pool or resolved to avoid it.

The first time hadn't really been his choice. He had to get out of Russia, or Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin would have killed him, and he had to flee to a country that Konstantin Petrovich could not reach him without diplomatic complications. It had been enough to survive for several years. Vladimir had shielded him from the Hemlocks by lying about why he'd fled Russia, but recently when they found out that Konstantin Petrovich would pay good money for him, whether dead or alive, his time had been up.

But this time would be different: He was in a town the Hemlock's didn't go or send anyone- he'd never understood why, but it had been a useful bit of information to file away. He was, relatively speaking, safe here. He could, conceivably, just be an artist. There was a large 24 hour art studio with free coffee.

But then there would be no revenge. Could he go back to not being a criminal? Wouldn't he just feel as though he were being lazy? Or leaving a job half done? And he was so very good at it. Being honest with himself, he also really wanted revenge. Yes, he knew that dangling Konstantin Petrovich over a shark tank would not bring back his family. It wouldn't make it right. It would only stop him from ever doing it to anyone else. He thought of how the other ballerinas must have walked in on Katya's body in their locker room. Had there been blood, or did she look like she was sleeping? Either way it would have introduced those girls to death first hand. Of his whole family, she should have been safe; she was away at boarding school, she was only a child, she had witnessed nothing, she didn't even know anyone had died. She'd died thinking she was going to come home for the holidays and they'd all be there.

No, he couldn't go back with the job half done. It would be a very large shark tank. The man would be tossed in with handcuffs on. Not on his feet, that would make it too quick, just on his arms. Rafael didn't have to punish the Hemlocks, they were dangerous, but next to Konstantin Petrovich, they were angels. He was going to find this criminal organization, and he was going to work his way to the top, and when he got enough power, he was going to watch Konstantin Petrovich's last breath. It might take him a few years, but it would be worth it. He didn't need to get married, he didn't need a car, he needed Konstantin Petrovich to die.

k99wya.jpg

Rafael: He realized why he had such a hard time with Miss Swain's age; he'd been working as a street thug at her age just as hard as she was working here; other than the goofing off, of course, but he'd come in here twice and both times, during school hours she'd been working. They'd both been snow days, but what that meant is that instead of taking snow days off and staying home or going out with her friends, she was using snow days to work here. Some part of him was trying to figure that out. She wasn't ambitious, she was just here. Which meant she didn't have friends or home was less pleasant than tripping over her own legs and working for strangers for less than minimum wage at two separate jobs, the diner and the grocery store. That was not a smart thing to do. Unless... "Miss Svain, hov lonk haf you byen livink herrre?"

sesjls.jpg

Bailey Swain: "Only a few months. How are you liking it? I hear you bought the cursed house?"

2j4bq78.jpg

Rafael: "The hyouse hyas byeen sittink therrre like a hyouse myade of darrrk brrrick, you know, vhat it appyears to be. Is vorkink herre vhat you do forrr fun, Miss Svain?"

ouvcp0.jpg

Bailey Swain: To her credit she didn't shift uncomfortably or blush or flinch or anything. "No, not really. I like to read."

2r2mxvo.jpg

Rafael: He felt better, now. He'd figured it out. She was an awkward girl in a new town, so the safest situation to meet people was when they wanted something from her, such as food, and she could talk if she wanted but didn't really need to talk to them. As one of the least valued of servers, she could overhear conversations without having to participate, and if she had to say anything, there was a set script and a set context available. She'd been curious about him enough to ask, as awkward as it was, but it was an anomaly. She wasn't being forced to work here, she wasn't ambitiously using it to advance a career, she wasn't doing it for the pitiful pay, but curiosity was a believable motivation. It was also a very useful one. "Von of the locyals told me a story that a grrryeat vitch owns zhe hyouse, and zhat is vhat I shyould be vorried abyout."
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @Zabeth0: Great update! Still laughing about "Miss Svain, hov lonk haf you byen livink herrre?". x)

Update: Marina

Marc and Marina finished up their honeymoon over in China and mastered the Martial Arts skill only hours before leaving. Marina had heard trip to Egypt and France were also available, but she was ready to go home to Twinbrook and stay there for a while. :P

Mastering martial arts in nine days. #SimLife
    Zwpf0rT.jpg

To help take care of the tenants temporarily staying in the free rooms in their basement, Marina invited an old friend from her high school days in Sunlit Tides, Happy Tucleen, to come live with them and help out with the cleaning. (Thanks to EA's silly relationships thing with people moving to another town) Happy and Marina had to take a bit of time to get reacquainted, but he got down to cleaning up around the place in a jiffy!

Happy comes from a family that, through its generations, have been put in towns to help great Sims keep their homes tidy.
    AhTaAFa.jpg

Marc, now quite settled in life as his relationship with Marina is solid, his painting career going well, etc., began to make further steps on his lifetime wish of mastering three skills. Already mastering the karate skill, he figured his painting and handiness would be the next two to work on.

The only thing better than awesome speakers are awesome improved speakers!
    wgmFICW.jpg

Marina herself was working on her inventing skill as well. She decided to take a break from writing Sci-Fi novels to work on building all the silly gadgets and gizmos the inventing skill offers. She hopes to use such things to help improve the community of course. x)

One Sim's trash is another Sim's material to make toy cows.
    AfPXrhI.jpg

Marc and Marina also gained the wish to own a third venue. This time, they put their heads together and figured Twinbrook could use a java hut for Sims to come have their coffee at and whatever. To do this, they asked the architect who built Varg's Tavern in Midnight Falls to help design their new lot. The new java hut would be named George's Tavern, after Marina's teddy bear.

Apparently the architect really liked how he designed the outside of Varg's.
    8HVHpxp.jpg

Despite the exterior, the interior had a very different look to Varg's.

The upstairs had books, an aquarium, vending machines, and all sorts of entertainment items.

EK8wjL8.jpg

A mini performance area for local musicians to come play.

LWWWns4.jpg

Karaoke and seating for those here to have coffee/tea/snacks.

2BuFVQe.jpg
    aPCibgZ.jpg

A java hut with not just one hot tub, but two?! Nothing like coffee and a dip in the hot tub I guess. x)

iplfVJy.jpg

The little shack out back of Varg's didn't have any purpose, but at George's it's a neighborhood comic book shop!

The cheapest comics in town! Just don't mind the odor from the dumpsters!
    Z2iY5Mk.jpg

Of course, Marina had to make sure the tea was good!

IsoV97V.jpg

Back at home, Happy was taking a break from his cleaning in the party barn with a cup of juice. :P

HzZr0TY.jpg

Edit: Happy "borrowed" the apron from his mom, Joy. He'll return it someday and get his own. x)
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited June 2014
    rednenemon: Very nice update! I really love Annie! She's super cute. :) Locke and she need to make little vampire babies right about...now. :D

Zabeth0: Nice little update. :) Is this a new story that you're working on? The characters all look brand new. :D

IreneSwift: Nice update! The kids look like they always have fun. It's nice seeing children sims playing and learning at the same time. :)

TadOlson: Great update!

Zabeth0: Finally, another Rafael update. It's nice to see the little oddball making conversation with someone, even though it's hard to understand his accent. I think it's because I'm not used to reading things typed in different accents. Is it bad that I like the thought of Rafael and Bailey together? Even though she's a bit too young for him. She is still a teen, right? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

KatieTerrorFace: Nice update! I love seeing the quirky Marina in action. :) She always makes me giggle.

Good news! My desktop is up and running! I'm in the process of downloading and installing the games from Origin right now. It may take a good while, which I'm not too fussed about. I'm so excited! I definitely can't wait to play! Hopefully if I'm lucky, I'll be able to play by Friday.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    That is grrreat news!

And thanks for the comment! ^^
  • Options
    LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited June 2014
    Page 153:

LunBeauty: Thank you for the comments.

Aaeiyn: I must have misread, sorry. Haha I have to agree I thought after it looked quite wrong, but was hoping nobody would pick up on it. I'll have to remove is as wouldn't want to cause any offense. Yes, Duke is a great father. Thanks about Jake (the IF) I don't normally get them with toddlers, but glad I did this time.

Page 154:

IreneSwift: No problem. Apologies if my game seems too real life... I don't intend it in a bad way at all. I just play by their own wishes as free will is on high. I have the mod that I created set to the lowest possible value which disables any type of cheating. But it doesn't stop other sims trying. Jackson gave those purple roses in a friendly way, as the only romantic way is via 'romantic red' I think. LBell (As you have all probably noticed) has purple as her favourite colour. Jackson is a bit of a whacky sim so he doesn't understand a lot of the time what is right or wrong. Wesker is a no no, that is correct. Unless LBell becomes single, she will not give rise to other sims advances.

Zabeth0: Thank you for the comments.

Short replies as I am very busy right now.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited June 2014
    Update: Marina

I was playing with Winston Mango last night, and well, things went too crazy so I just threw that all out. Let's just say he turned too many people's skin purple and that was just too weird. >.<

Anywho, Marc and Marina hadn't gone on a honeymoon or anything after their wedding as I usually do for my Sims, and World Adventures was on sale on Origin (Yes, I never got that EP lol), so there we go!

After a bit of planning, they set off on their nine-day trip to Shang Simla. Nothing super interesting happened, but it was a vacation afterall. :P

Just a few pics to share of like a million, but no need to post all of them. ^^

1oXUh8n.jpg
    K98Ls5t.jpg
    XxKXIdz.jpg

:P

Wow after catching one big fish :wink: ie: Marina, he landed another one of the actual fish kind lol.

Yeah woo hoo in the tent.

Cool Marina show hubby what you are made of and why he should never ever mess with you lol.

Great glad you got WA. That way you have a honeymoon.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    whew my sims have been quite busy. Aria & Spencer aged up from toddlers to children :D
    n2lvzc.jpg

Then Lindy went into labor while the whole household went to sleep. the girls were preparing for their first day at school
    16glxkj.jpg

I gave the twins a whole different room and spruced it up with the new baby on its way
    a59uzk.jpg

and last but not least babies 3,4,5 arrived lol yep she had triplets. Meet emily, toby, and ben.
    2j4ycgm.jpg

geez. 5 kids i think im done expanding this family now lol

That is a cool dress Aria is wearing. I love her hair. I think that my favorite kind of purple next to the dark purple color.

Poor Lindy it hurts don't it? Well it will soon be over.

That is a bright pink dresser for sure my second favorite color is pink lol.

:shock: Triplets well Lindy is going to be one busy momma lol.

Can't wait to see the triplets after aging up.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Aaeiyn wrote:
    OK, it's a new day, and it's time for me to comment! Starting on page 147 AFTER my comments post.

Page 147
    laladottyspotlala - I love Pretty Little Liars, too. I can't wait for it to start again. The wait is driving me nuts! Aria and Ezra FOREVER! So sad, that they're split up, and I can't believe he got shot! D:< I've been team Ezria since Season 1 Episode 1. They're meant for each other. Anyway, enough of that babble xD Back to the Sims 3! ^_^

AiHaou - Windows 8 does suck. Hey, my name's Jessica xD And, my favorite color is red xD Can you get me a car, too? ;P nothing wrong with cheating. I cheat all the time in my game xD

IreneSwift - That house is amazing, no lie. The Christmas tree is awesome, the layout and decorations are spot on. I seriously want you to like telepathically make my houses xD Because all my houses are always the same, I swear xD I think because I get too impatient and just want to play and decorate minimally. OMG! The playroom is awesome! You have drums and a cello? D: I want a cello xD How do you get the cello? CC or xpac? Also, the laundry machines. CC or xpac? It's awesome, no lie. Dude, that screenshot of the outside in the snow is AMAZING! It looks so real! Awesome job. I'm sure the landscaping will look as awesome as your house, and I can't wait to see it ;) That's an awesome view.

TadOlson - Yep, finally got my girl, so happy ^_^

AiHaou - IKR? I love the kids table ^_^ so much cutesies ^_^

Page 148
    TadOlson - Ooo, nice capture on that first photo. That third photo is pretty cool, too. OMG that arcade looks like it's so much fun! :D Good catch on the firwork D:

laladottyspotlala - Daw, father and daughter, so cute ^_^ Star quality trailer. Gratz on the IF!

KrystleTania - OK, good luck ^_^

MayaRose1138 - Yep, just say the word, and I re-upload them and post them ;) they're pretty cool looking. Yes, I'm having issues with the Exchange as well. I haven't had any successful Exchange interactions and just gave up xD IKR? I love the kids table, too much cutesies ^_^

Zabeth0 - Yes, that guy! He's so cute xD and thanks ^_^ nice capture of the oviance (can't spell it, but it's pronounced "avi-on-s") it's the one with what appears to be snow, trees, bushes and a house.

Maya1138 - Jellybean is adorable, I LOVE her hair ^_^ daw the children are so cute ^_^ dude Yin and Yang so awesome!

IreneSwift - Yes, IRL he does get burned from his culinary career IRL. Just not that excessive xD Yep, they still promoted him xD Yes, the IFs are real. I love it, too ^_^ love it when the children play together. Yes, I wish I can interact with the Toddlers more, but hey, my simself managed xD Yeah, I get it, too hence why I cheat xD but I think I had enough with the Toddler caring. IK that sounds so mean, but come on, my simself family is full! xD

AiHaou - Whoa, Adrienn looks scary xD then again, she's in werewolf form. That's a cool looking diner she's chilling at. Sucks, she's being ignored. Aw, no luck on a man. Hopefully in the future you will.

LBell - Cool. I still think Jackson is hilariou xD

Page 149
    Colorist40 - Yep, I love the town. *gasp* but Claire and Gobias deserve happiness :( but yes, if the their children look ugly to me, I will change their looks xD Yep, I love the idea of both Roomies and Working Friends. Gives me more time to think on what to do with these characters. And, I just don't like the name "Conrad" for a person. LOL Yep, I ate watermelons like they were out of style xD and did I know that the name "Aria" has to do with music? Nope, I had no idea. There appears to be a missing word in this post because I'm not sure what you're asking or saying.

Page 150
    Colorist40 - IKR? Aria is adorable. Your little Aria? YOUR little Aria? You mean MY little Aria xD yes, children play table so adorbs.

Page 151
    Colorist40 - Yes, I'm mainly focused on Aria. Been waiting so long for her to be in my househould xD She kind of does look like her mother ^_^ a little trivia, the game decided to make her blonde, and I didn't like it, so I changed it to brown xD yes Ronon does look like his father xD who's Jaleel White? D: guess I gotta Google it xD Rags is similar to Fluffs. Thank you ^_^

Puddinroy - Herro ^_^

KatieTerrorFace - Cool update ^_^

laladottyspotlala - Is Aria the one with purple hair? ^_^ dang triplets? xD IK Emily and Toby, but why'd you pick Ben? Ben's the one who almost ***** Emily in the series...it's your game xD

Alright, that's all the comments. I'm not sure if I want to play, today. I just wanted to catch up on comments. Keep simmin'!

Not really just was wondering if you knew that Aria was a music term lol.

Yes my Aria ha ha ha :wink: I don't know there is something about that girl that makes me feel protective of her and like tugs at my heart strings. Maybe it was because it took so long for your sims to have her a girl I mean lol.

Jaleel White played Urkel on a show called Family Matters.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    Colorist40 Yep, I was remembering the days, so long ago, when my husband and I were dating, and gave her the same feelings I'd had back then.

That is actually the first time a mailman ever rummaged in my sims' trash. I agree, peeking in the windows is worse, but getting in the trash is also an invasion of privacy. No matter what he might have done that morning, it was one time too many.

The game always sends sims to wherever your sims go, but I was beginning to wonder if the fact that Pierce was usually among them was more than just coincidence.

I was hoping she would learn to make other kinds of snowmen, but I looked it up on Carl's guide, and found out the others can only be made by sims with traits she doesn't have. So she can only make the hockey player and the classic snwoman.

Kelsey only had level 1 skill in athletic. I am wondering if snowboarding uses the same hidden skill as skating, because she had already mastered skating.

That second love letter said pretty much the same thing Bruce had said in the other game, only in a less demanding tone. I like Pierce's tone a whole lot better.

Yeah, and the dog photobombing the picture would have to be the ugliest dog in town!

I couldn't have made that rainbow happen then on purpose no matter how hard I tried. It was so awesome that it happened at just the right time.

Trust me, they spent plenty of time consummating over the next couple of days. But I think it was extra special that Pierce would be willing to be patient and wait for that, and take her to her favorite place and skate with her first, since she loves to skate so much.

The floor and countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms is my favorite tile pattern. I use it a lot.

Now, with the after pictures, you can see why I needed another room for the workout equipment and musical instruments. The workout equipment could have fit at the top of the stairs, but I don't like clutter, or crowded rooms, either in real life or in my sims' houses. In the past, I would have put them outside, but with Seasons, that doesn't work anymore. Their rooms are about as full as I can stand, and there is still some furniture left in their household inventory. I'm leaving it there until I decide whether to keep it or get rid of it. I would have liked to get Kelsey a grand piano for the living room, but it definitely won't fit while they have the Christmas tree up. Maybe after I take it down there will be room, but probably not. Too bad they don't have upright pianos in the game!

Zabeth0 I did not know that. I've only just recently started using tab to take closer pictures, after someone on this thread told someone else that was how they'd gotten such close shots. I had no idea you could use it to see inside cars and buses. While you're seeing in there, can you click on other sims in there to get your sim to interact with them when they get off? My sims are always wishing to introduce themselves to carpool or taxi drivers, which is impossible, unless the action could be selected while they are in the car together.

KatieTerrorFace Did you get rid of Winston permanently, or just scrap your latest gameplay with him?

I only just recently bought WA too, but I don't have it installed yet.

laladottyspotlala Yikes! Triplets! I have one family that has triplets. They didn't have any other kids before that, though. I have it sitting on hold, to play just one day at a time, only when I feel up to the challenge. It's been a while since I last played a day with them. Funny thing, they lived in Bridgeport too. The husband/father is Barry Tenderlove. I decided to move them to another town too, but I wanted him to finish some long-term high points wishes he was getting close to, like mastering cooking and reaching level 10 in the culinary career. So I place the “a Doll's House” house from the generations library on a lot in Bridgeport for them. I had to bulldoze something else to get it in there, I think it was a Showtime venue. Now that they have such a nice house, and a large yard, I wasn't feeling in such a hurry to move them, but I will still do it, once they get those wishes done.

Aaeiyn I didn't build the house, I just remodeled and redecorated it. The musical instruments are from the Late Night EP. The washer and dryer are from the Ambitions EP.

I always think how nice it would be if those feelings when we first fell in love would last like that.

I think Pierce just wanted to be near Kelsey so I don't think it was a coincidence lol.

Shows what I know, I didn't know certain traits made it possible to make or not make other snowmen.

Of course if a man sounds demanding it makes him seem like he really wants to see you, and he is being masculine, but I can see how it looks the other way as well. A lot of women like a demanding man in a good way though lol.

Oh no doggie is ugly lol.

I was thinking of Kelsey in maybe she wanted to go home and get busy lol not so much Pierce ha ha ha. I know most women aren't too gung ho on that, so I know she appreciated a little extra fun after all marriage is more than that.

I can see why you had to expand the garage, but your house looks amazing. Too bad you couldn't just keep the instruments in their inventories. Solve the space issue for sure :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Aaeiyn wrote:
    Little Aria writing her first book. It's a fiction book. She's very bright and loves literature.
    27zo6w.jpg

Definitely my girl. I love writing and reading. Not so much fiction, but reading non fiction is good.

The teenage boys buckling down and taking their studies seriously I like that. Looks like they are struggling there though.

Awww Dominic is soo cute. That green shirt is a little too green for me lol.

Takisha has such adorable squishy cheeks my fingers itch to pinch them lol.

Ahhh Rebecca my mom's name. I love that name. She is a cutie.

Carole at least doesn't look in a funk like her name suggests. I love those traits. She will go far in life.

Wyatt is looking so look at me I am so sexy lol.

Youch Piper you don't check out your mother just other women, which by the way you aren't old enough to even be doing yet.

HOpe you don't mind I combined a few post comments into one.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    ng4m5y.jpg
    I had to take a break from my family in bridgeport twins and triplets was too much. heres ursula she is evil, insane, klepto, handy,and eccentric. I'm going to have her cause chaos in sunset valley. I'm tired of family gameplay for the moment :twisted:

This promises to be interesting. I too love chaos. I don't blame you twins and triplets is overwhelming good thing unlike in rl you can just put them aside for however long you want until you are ready to start dealing with them again.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    IreneSwift: Sorry, no it's just looking- you can ask them to pose but then the car is empty and drives itself to wherever you're going, but that's the only interaction you have. I usually drift into cars with the tab and rotations and things so I can find out who is driving whoever into town (if you hover the cursor over outside, it can't tell you since there is car in the way, but if you hover it inside the car, it tells you the name of the sim who is driving), but it generally doesn't look as nice than to take a picture of them looking out the window of the vehicle. :D However, if it's a dark day, the lighting is so much inside...though as you saw, it snows in the school bus! :D

Aaeiyn: I think the word you want is Ambiance, some of those words that were brought in from french get pretty tricky. :D Thank you. :D (You did mean like the whole feel of the environment, right?) Oh, Dominic's got a little monster shirt on, it's very cute. :D

Colorist: Well, to be fair, he's planning on it, and really he doesn't have any safe place to go, but he's in the habit of keeping back money to escape with- in fact, had he not done so, he wouldn't have escaped to this town in the first place. :D Still, he doesn't know how long the money has to last, so he's more inclined to buy a little food here and there and eat than to buy a whole big appliance.

Edit: Added more and underlines. :D

Well he better find a job soon then lol. Eating out is expensive ha ha ha. Yep I can imagine he would be cautious like that being a skeptical type of guy anyhow. Makes sense he would do that. Everytime I try to put money aside something comes up. I was well on my way this last time as I was saving singles and had quite a bit, and was so proud of myself. Then poof hubby gets injured, loses his guaranteed long term job, and then had no unemployment for about a month due to his being fired had to investigate, so you can guess where that savings went lol.
    I give up on saving ha ha ha. Not really, but sure makes you want to lol.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Aaeiyn wrote:
    Zabeth0 - Yes, thank you ^_^

Chris Halliwell from Child to Teen.
    20jiced.jpg
    Chris is Brave, Good, Family-Oriented and Great Kisser.

Melinda Halliwell from Toddler to Child.
    qzr6mc.jpg
    Melinda is Brave, Good and Family-Oriented.

Xander Clavell proposes to Lisa Bunch.
    2gw6xq8.jpg

Chris doesn't look too happy to grow up.

Boy the Halliwell's all seem to have that hang dog woe is me look lol.

That is cute seeing Xander propose.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    So I've become really bored. so I had my new sim Ursula learn inventing skill. I now have the option to Detonate so I blew up a random sims car. idk why but i found it hilarious.

:lol:

2wf7dz7.jpg

Wow that is some explosion even for a car lol. I love it too. I don't usually have my sims detonate stuff, but since this is so funny, I might have to start lol.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Aaeiyn wrote:
    The Wedding.
    2s99h5c.jpg

Wow everybody is thinking of someone lol.

Cute pic.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    LBell wrote:
    Page 145:

Aaeiyn: Congrats on the girl finally. She looks adorable.

Zabeth0: Nice pictures! I am liking the look of that sim. He reminds me of someone from a British show called Being Human.

Minus the glasses, of course. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/072/2/0/john_mitchell_by_nero749-d3bkt8m.jpg :D Not sure why. Just the hair and dark outfit I think. Hehe. :D I am going to like him, I know it!

MayaRose1138: Great update! Congrats to them both. Doesn't matter if he was wearing outer wear, the thought still counts haha. Miriel's hair is to die for! The perfect colour combination.

KrystleTania: From recent posts I understand that this has already been chosen so I am looking forward to seeing your updates.

IreneSwift: I'm not familiar with that house as I usually just use the houses already placed in the towns. But it looks great! I especially love the scenery next to the house. It looks brilliant and so realistic. Perfect place to put the house.

Page 146:

simlish1: Awww he is adorable. That bedroom looks great! He will love it I'm sure.

and-it-is-on: Brilliant update!!! That wedding was amazing. I especially love Jack's reaction. Mmmm he is gorgeous! :D Such cute wedding pics. Can't wait to see what their future holds.

Beleaki: Looks good. I look forward to seeing more.

Puddinroy: Hey there! Oh dear, hope it was nothing too serious. Glad you are feeling okay now.

KatieTerrorFace: Wow, love that house. The last picture is cute with her holding the teddy.

sueellen422: She looks great! The twins are so cute.

Page 147:

laladottyspotlala: Hi there and welcome. Great picture. I love Matthew Hamming but I find he seems to age quick. (In my games anyway haha).

Aaeiyn: Yay for Aria learning to walk! So sweet. Haha that is hilarious that he almost burned the place down yet still managed to get a promotion! Sims logic, eh?

AiHaou: Hey there. Oh congrats on the new laptop. I find Windows 8.1 is great for me. I have had no problems whatsoever. Is there a reason you dislike it? Nice sims 2 pics.

Aaeiyn: Aww that is precious. The IF's playing with the toddlers.

IreneSwift: Their house is looking great so far. As mentioned previously due to already having seen these pictures, the scenery is magnificent.

Page 148:

TadOlson: Hi there. In regards to your response to AiHaou, I find Windows 8.1 works like a treat for sims 3. I am sorry you have tried and had problems. It seems better for gaming overall. Great update. Its a shame when the plants die even though you try so hard with them. Even my Duke's fairy plants die when he takes care of them every single day! Hope they had fun at the summer festival before Autumn sets in.

laladottyspotlala: Ah its nice to see fathers spending time with their children. Its adorable. Especially Matthew, he is one of my fave sims.

Aaeiyn: Nothing wrong with aging them up. It does get pretty tiring sometimes. Aria looks so pretty as a teen. She will definitely have the fellas after her! (Or ladies, if she prefers :) ) Great update. I like Fluffs haha.

Zabeth0: Great pics. Love the snow one.

MayaRose1138: Nice pics! Your updates brighten my day, its nice to see such colourful sims. Congrats on Gabriella and Alessandro. I am loving the Yin and Yang faeries. So cool. I prefer Yang.

AiHaou: Ah I remember sims 2 werewolves! Good times. I also remember that maternity outfit was my fave as it was near the colours I liked but I always ended up with that white and green one. Haha, atleast I think anyway.

Page 149:

Colorist40: Thanks, I love his blue eyes. His real life blue eyes are exactly the same! Most people assume he wears contacts but nope, they are just actually THAT blue haha. :) Oh, sorry you don't like Wesker. I love him, haha. But when I say that I am referring to the 'real' him from the Resident Evil series. Sometimes I do miss Jackson and LBell being together on my old laptop save. But I guess things had to change. Perhaps in the near future. :P Haha I totally agree! He is afraid of Wesker I think in all honesty because Wesker is so mean to him and they are enemies. Jackson isn't the brightest of sims either so he has a hard time understanding when things need to be done (comes from his inappropriate, insane and childish traits) haha.

Haha! Duke likes to think they needed extra work! He is super athletic it is insane but he still manages time to do the chores like a good husband should anyway. Its not just the women that do it. I think its so cute, he is the first sim that does things like that by himself. Haha, how come!? He is my babyyy :P Haha. Nah I know that you prefer his twin, Jackson. :)

I agree, it is crazy when its already been a year in sim days. I liked Bonehilda for a little while but they she started the bad habits again of using the juice keg, brushing her teeth etc... everything a maid should not do! So I ended up deleting her and hiring a butler which to my surprise was quite good looking haha. So thats a plus I guess. That was actually my first ever reposession! Never had one before. Oh nooo! My Dukey wukey (lol) doesn't want to fall that far! Haha. Is there a particular reason you don't like him that much? :P

IreneSwift: Most likely. Or cheat on her multiple times. So hes a nono in my books. But its all part of the drama as to why I re added him. Well the reason Duke would be worried is she told him many stories of him in the past, and that adds to his worries of course. She used to have a huge crush on him too back in the day, Duke is not a paranoid man but of course that causes worry as well. LBell no longer feels anything for Wesker as she has come to realise what kind of sim he really is. Oh I see, well I'm sorry it seemed that way. When I meant little secret I just meant that she had met up with Jackson and Wesker in particular, as she told Duke she was meeting with 'A' friend, not Jackson AND Wesker. Jackson misjudges a lot of things due to his given traits so that gives reason to his reactions toward LBell and Wesker conversing. I'm glad you won't dislike her anymore, that makes me feel better. Haha. She is my simself afterall, but she does not reflect upon my actual self. No way! Lol. :) I just like to have fun and dramatic scenarios in my games, it makes it all that bit more fun in my opinion. Yes, the mod has mostly played a huge part in their acts towards each other and the events that are to come. So its mostly down to that, all I do is just make sure they stay alive and keep their needs high. I just sit and watch them live their own lives.

Colorist40: Thanks! That makes me feel great as apparently she does look a lot like the real me haha. Yeah I know what you mean, you're right she does, but in all honesty Duke is a LITTLE bit of a... whats the word? 'Smotherer' ? Like he has all the love for her and always wants to express that love with hugs/kisses etc it can get a little too much for LBell especially when she likes to be alone alot. I know right! Jackson was just too scared I think, to take action. But I guess he was torn between losing his newly found twin... OR being rejected by LBell and ruining 2 relationships (his relationship with Duke and LBell). Haha I totally agree! That was both of their first times, and as usual it was a little awkward to say the least! :P

Page 151:

KatieTerrorFace: Great update. That is great! How are you enjoying it so far? Its a good expansion I think. My favourite place is Eygpt.

laladottyspotlala: Great pics! WOW triplets! How can you cope! Haha I can barely cope with 1 toddler in my games. :P Congrats though.

Aaeiyn: Aww that is great! What kind of literature is she into? Romance/sci-fi etc? :) I personally love to write horror stories.

Page 152:

Aaeiyn: Aww great pics of the toddlers. They are so cute. I love to see how they change when they are older so thank you for posting your experiences with that. :D

laladottyspotlala: She looks quirky! Haha blowing up the car, that is hilarious. I love the detonation option for sims. Its great.

Aaeiyn: Wowww! A lot of sims attended that wedding! Congrats!! :D

Edit: I have not played since yesterday but I do have a recent update. Might play a little bit after this though.

Duke and LBell spent a lot of time together during the first few months of their marriage. I think they booked 3 months off work for that very purpose.

2liy1ih.jpg

10gb67l.jpg

123qmvn.jpg

I think it was about 5 months after the wedding the LBell had found out she was pregnant. :)

Duke was over the moon of course! All he wanted was to start a family with the one he loved.

2e5mcsk.jpg

2yoevip.jpg

2qmeutv.jpg

LBell went over to tell Jackson and Wesker the good news. But it was only Jackson at home, with a random women who also heard and I think she was mocking him that his love had been taken by another... not sure. But he looks hurt/worried. Haha.

2hce2ae.jpg

Finally came labour day! Duke was taking a shower while it started, which explains his lack of clothing in this shot. :lol: As soon as he heard LBell's screams he jumped right out, not even having time to grab a towel.

287dbvp.jpg

He took her to hospital as soon as he clothed. They had a baby girl and named her Violet. She had Duke's wings, and eyes and LBell's hair and skin. (Aged up as I dislike the newborn state)

2wc43eg.jpg

Duke loved his daughter. He would even take her out during a cold winters evening.

zk1rg8.jpg

Well I am not hating Wesker, just wish he was a little nicer to Jackson. Jackson my man lol. I really like Jackson. That is why I am not too fond of Duke. I wanted Jackson with LBell lol. Anyone that comes between them in my book is bad lol.

So it isn't I don't like Duke, I don't like him with LBell lol. I just really like Jackson so much. He seems clueless, a little innocent and just down right lovable. I have to admit as well any guy in real life that has those color eyes is yum in my book lol.

I hate a man who smothers lol. She is going to have to learn to like it. In real life my hubby is the smotherer, and I am like LBell. He is very affectionate, me growing up in a family where we cringe every time we had to give a hug ha ha ha that was hard for me to get used to.

Wow three whole months off to be together. Watch out LBell you going to be driven insane with Duke's penchant for smothering lol.

Looks like Duke is going to be even more smothering now. She isn't even showing and he is like let me feel your tummy lol.

Duke get your face off of LBell's stomach lol. You can't stick your head inside to see the baby lol.

Awwww that picture of Jackson looking hurt made me sad. Jackson deserves a good woman to make him happy.

Nah Duke just wanted to impress his fans lol using her labor as an excuse ha ha ha.

Violet I have a Violet in one of my games.

Hmmm macho man doesn't need a coat even in the teeth of a snowstorm lol.

Great update.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Aaeiyn wrote:
    Donavan Lum kin to Theodore and Lily Lum from Toddler to Child.
    wu5mwz.jpg
    Donavan is Genius, Bookworm and Computer Whiz.

Yes, I'm a NERD OK? I like my nerds ^_^

Brady Lum kin to Theodore and Lily Lum from Toddler to Child.
    wunnzd.jpg
    Brady is Brave, Lucky and Can't Stand Art.

Miranda (used to be Malinda, almost like my Melinda Halliwell, so I changed it) Lum kin to Theodore and Lily Lum.
    2eocnc5.jpg
    Miranda is Insane and Genius.

It is ok to be a nerd Donovan. Nerds are smart and some of the nicest people I know lol.

Brady looks like forget the nerd stuff I want to be a woman magnet lol.

Miranda you are a cutie.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I took a break from playing the sims 3 and now I'm back to playing it again. I'm still doing the alphabet challenge with the Johnson family. So far though I'm still only on generation 2. Betty did become best friends with a guy from her elementary school class though and he's rich. I think that I'll have betty and her childhood friend get married when they are both YA. Also the Johnson's house is changing from a small country cottage into a victorian mansion. Allen is doing great in the Medical career so he's bringing in a lot of money for the family. :)

Welcome back. I hope your time off from the sims has helped make it fun again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top