Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for making those lists Nessie!
    I'd planned on doing it, was just waiting for Scrapper to check in, as she wrote somewhere in the thread that she's keeping a list of it all in a document and didn't want to step on her toes or anything :) But she hasn't checked in in a while, so I don't think that would be a problem :P And with me having the flu I'm glad someone finally got around to posting an update-list! :D
  • Options
    NessiePenguinNessiePenguin Posts: 326 Member
    edited October 2013
    Awh Bamboo, so sorry to hear you had the flu!! Hope you are better now, I know how bad flu is, I have to have flu jabs now because I get it about twice a year if I don't so I really hope you have recovered =)

I don't mind adding the new people and gift list on, if scrapper has documented them already though I don't mind letting her write down stuff and deleting my lists, just didn't want people to start losing interest cus I already noticed that this thread had basically gone to the back of the pile lol.

I will upload stuff when my internet improves, I can only seem to upload little things right now, everything else is a risk as it says it has on my launcher but then it hasn't on the site, but yeah fingers crossed new internet sorts that out ^^

I'm updating my unofficial wishlist today too cus it is a bit out of date =)

Happy gifting everyone :mrgreen:

10919596-different-types-of-cute-presents-combined-in-a-shape-of-a-heart.jpg
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited October 2013
    Gift for Envira_X

headshot_original.jpg

Name: Envira Zon
    Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7738089
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited October 2013
    Nessie: very kind of you to update the list for mc :) I am sure she'll appreciate it! I will hopefully be back here gifting at some point XD

But busy atm
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thanks YellowJane :mrgreen:

Illusie I love the sim you made for Envira ^_^ I added it to the list I made :mrgreen:
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited October 2013
    illusie wrote:
    Gift for Envira_X

headshot_original.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7738089

My loveliest lusie, my beloved sunshine-girl, thank you sooooooo much for my precious envi-sim!!! ((tackle hugs)) She is BEAUTIFUL, and she's so special to my heart, because YOU, my dearest lu, made her for me. ♥

I have loved these past several months, chatting with you, giggling and joking, and i have adored seeing images of envi-sim playing around with lusie-sim!! It is so sweet that our two sims-gals are besties in game -- i LOVE how they get to spend time together.

And i utterly love ALL your iterations of my envi-sim. I love regular envi, and island envi is so vibrant, plus dragon valley envi looks GORGEOUS! I love my sims, not just because she's pretty, but because it brings my snuggly-sweet lusie-lovie into my game, too. I get to have YOU, with your sweet-faced envi-simmie, and all the glorious clothing that you recolor -- and that makes my heart very happy!!

((massive happy grinning hugs))

I love you, my sweetest lusie! Thank you so much for my envi -- i treasure her, just as much as i treasure you!! ♥♥♥
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited October 2013
    Can our building wishlist be long and/or detailed?

I woke up from a nap with a cool idea for an Asian-themed resort, but I have specific Asian store sets/a few store PC items in mind. :oops:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2013
    ashcrash19 wrote:
    Can our building wishlist be long and/or detailed?

I woke up from a nap with a cool idea for an Asian-themed resort, but I have specific Asian store sets/a few store PC items in mind. :oops:

this is more in general what you like - for surprices

the simpoint free wish lsit you can post 5 detailed wishes...
    The simpoint free gifting directionary http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/532846.page

edit: I surgest you make a post in both threads and link them to each other
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm glad to see there is an updated list now! Has anyone heard how Mcsnjb has been doing? I have not seen her on the mypages.
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited October 2013
    Awh Bamboo, so sorry to hear you had the flu!! Hope you are better now, I know how bad flu is, I have to have flu jabs now because I get it about twice a year if I don't so I really hope you have recovered =)

I don't mind adding the new people and gift list on, if scrapper has documented them already though I don't mind letting her write down stuff and deleting my lists, just didn't want people to start losing interest cus I already noticed that this thread had basically gone to the back of the pile lol.

I will upload stuff when my internet improves, I can only seem to upload little things right now, everything else is a risk as it says it has on my launcher but then it hasn't on the site, but yeah fingers crossed new internet sorts that out ^^

I'm updating my unofficial wishlist today too cus it is a bit out of date =)

Happy gifting everyone :mrgreen:

Thanks sweetie! *panda hugs* :) It's still going strong lol o.O This flu be lasting crazy long lol and I've heard so many have the same flu atm with it lasting at least a month :shock: I hope you won't have to have it twice this year sweetie! *huggles*

Yeah it really has been falling behind and not a lot of people posting gifts these days. I don't even have a way to play the game atm, so I can't make anything lol, glad to hear you have loads to upload :D Can't wait to see it and hope your internet gets better soon!

That reminds me -- better update mine soon as well, it's been a while lol :b
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I´m glad you love the sim, Envi! {{hugs}}
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks Nessie for helping so much with the thread. :mrgreen: I was wondering if my gift had been seen or not. I did post after I got the great build from YellowJane. It is in my game & my sim's just love it. :D
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    scrapper42 wrote:
    Thanks Nessie for helping so much with the thread. :mrgreen: I was wondering if my gift had been seen or not. I did post after I got the great build from YellowJane. It is in my game & my sim's just love it. :D

Oh awesome! So Glad you are enjoying it :) I did route test it so I hope you didn't find any problems. I would love to see pic's of your sims there if you ever have time to post them, but don't feel obliged to :lol:

~YellowJane~
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    For Envira_X

I already showed the gift to envi, but wasn´t able to upload the sim until now. So here I have the dragon valley sim of Envi sim.

headshot_original.jpg

Description: Envira is an excitable witch. She is very sweet and friendly, and loves to help others. Her goal is to be a mistic healer, but she still has a long way to go.
    Dowload link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7777261
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    For Skymyst

Skymyst, I made a sim especially for you. I hope you like him!

headshot_original.jpg

Name: Carnell Ward
    Description: Carnell Ward is a brave knight and perfect kisser. He is still looking for his white horse to complete the picture of prince perfect. After that he is ready to rescue a damsel in distress. Can you help him find her?
    Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7777264
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oh my Illusie! A gift for me? I am shocked! Thank you so much!!! Carnell is a handsome Sim and I can not wait to see if he can save a damsel in distress and win not only the day but the girl too!

I think he is going to be a ton of fun to play with!!! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    You are very welcome!! {hugs} Enjoy your new sim!!
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited November 2013
    illusie wrote:
    For Envira_X

I already showed the gift to envi, but wasn´t able to upload the sim until now. So here I have the dragon valley sim of Envi sim.

Thank you so much, my beautiful sweetie!! ((massive loving snuggly hugs)) I have enjoyed seeing your images depicting lusie's adventures with envi -- every story and image has stitched a smile into my heart!!!

You are precious to me, and you know just how much i cherish you, my lovely lu!!! <3<3 THANK YOU for always tending envi sim, and thank you for including me in your game, with lusie sim. It is si special to me, and it means more than words can say!!

I love my envi -- and i love my snuggly sweet bestie-lusie-girl!!! I ADORE YOU, sunshine!!! ♥♥♥
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Wonderful sims illusie! They both look fun, and should be great in game. And great pictures you've used to present them. I love the grinning sunflower behind Envira's Sim! Wonderful sims well done, and I am sure the people they're for will enjoy them :D
  • Options
    cassandrastryffecassandrastryffe Posts: 418 Member
    edited April 2014
    Can't sleep so I'm reading every thread on the first 8 pages. Figured I'd actually answer this one..

1. Which games do you have?
    base
    supernatural
    pets
    ambitions
    world adventures
    late nights
    Generations
    Island Paradise
    2. What store content do you own?
    the old town starter set. Edwardian kitchen set, castle interior set and a bunch of other random things
    3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite?
    the worlds that came with the EPs I own and dragon valley. Dragon Valley is by far my fave. Envira's sim is awesome!
    4. CC, yes or no? NO. Please.
    Not anymore. Broke my game today. :(
    5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?
    I had a computer issue and have lost all my saved patterns sims and lots. So those things would probably be first on the list.
    Lots, houses. I love houses with great landscaping, and old cottages, farm houses
    6. Favourite Colours?
    BLUE!!
    7. Dislikes?
    ulta modern things, yellow, orange, brown. and snobs. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Welcome to the UWL Cassandra :)
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow this thread is going so strong, I can't thank you all enough for carrying it on for me and looking after it so well.

I haven't abandoned you all completely, I just took a short break to have my baby. Speaking of which, Felicity Jay was born on Monday and she is incredibly beautiful, happy and healthy. I'm still not going to be on here as much for the time being, because obviously I will have my hands full with my girls. However, I promise to go through this thread with a fine toothed comb and update the lists as soon as I can. Until then I hope that you are all able to carry on sharing smiles with all of these wonderful gifts you have all been making.

In the meantime I am currently working on a little gift for all of you to say thank you for everything that you have been doing and I really hope to post it soon. :)

Lots of love and hugs to all of you.

P.S. As soon as I have time I will get round to catching up with you all individually, I've missed you all so much. Feel free to leave me a message in the mean time though.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    Wow this thread is going so strong, I can't thank you all enough for carrying it on for me and looking after it so well.

I haven't abandoned you all completely, I just took a short break to have my baby. Speaking of which, Felicity Jay was born on Monday and she is incredibly beautiful, happy and healthy. I'm still not going to be on here as much for the time being, because obviously I will have my hands full with my girls. However, I promise to go through this thread with a fine toothed comb and update the lists as soon as I can. Until then I hope that you are all able to carry on sharing smiles with all of these wonderful gifts you have all been making.

In the meantime I am currently working on a little gift for all of you to say thank you for everything that you have been doing and I really hope to post it soon. :)

Lots of love and hugs to all of you.

P.S. As soon as I have time I will get round to catching up with you all individually, I've missed you all so much. Feel free to leave me a message in the mean time though.

Awwh I just love her name! We miss you a lot, so happy to hear that you and your family are ok :mrgreen:

Just going to do a quick update now on page 59 and look through the lists to see if any ideas come to mind to make for anyone ^_^
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited February 2014
    I saw NessiePenguin mention this thread on a status, so I thought I would answer the questions and have a looksie at other people's answers so I can try to make a gift for somebody :mrgreen:

1. Which games do you have?

- I own all EPs. I also own High End Loft SP, and Master Suite SP.

2. What store content do you own?

- I keep an ongoing list here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JMPjBiU4RzFKRyzeKpVFzRGL0W6VPO_VIrA4LcXjkyA/edit?usp=sharing

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite?

- I own every EP world. I also have Riverview, Midnight Hollow (gold), Dragon Valley (retail version), Hidden Springs, Lunar Lakes, Monte Vista and Sunlit Tides (standard).
    - My favourites are Riverview, Monte Vista and Sunlit Tides (yeah, not all that narrowed down XD).

4. CC, yes or no?

-No CC please. I am wary of what I have never tried before :lol:

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?

- Definitely starter homes. I'm hopeless at staying under the budget and I don't cheat in my game anymore.
    - Also more intermediate homes, for my sims to move to when they have a little more money.
    - And mansions, for my sims to move to when they've saved up plenty. With lots of stuff for them to do :)
    - I guess basically houses XD Any kind of house, any price, any theme XD I love finding houses because I am not very good at building them myself :lol:
    - Community spaces, since I can never think of anything to make myself. Maybe a nice small community garden? Or something that uses the hedges in game to make a maze? Or something that could be used for weddings, like an outdoor area and a place for reception?
    - Recolours are always welcome :) Especially for mats; I am hopeless at matching mats/rugs to a room :lol: Recolours for just about anything would be wonderful.
    - I'd also love sims based off my favourite characters in the animes Ouran High School Host Club, One Piece, and Full Metal Panic XD Or a sim version of characters in White Collar ^_^
    - I like a bit of everything; from cute country cottages, to modern styled mansions, to beach huts, to Victorian/Gothics homes/lots.

6. Favourite Colours?

- Blue, red, turquoise.

7. Dislikes?

- I like things to be well lit in the game, so I guess I don't like a lot of darkness in my game (like in Midnight Hollow; most of it is too dark for my tastes). Other than that, I don't really dislike anything. I do have a preference for no more than 3 bedrooms, because I don't tend to have big families in my game, and the spaces could be used for other things. I also don't really use pets or apartments.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    cassandrastryffecassandrastryffe Posts: 418 Member
    edited November 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    Welcome to the UWL Cassandra :)

Thanks YellowJane!
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top