Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• Options
    NessiePenguinNessiePenguin Posts: 326 Member
    edited September 2013
    Awwwh goshie thank you so much duyguugudur that is really lovely of you to say :mrgreen:

And you are very welcome rainwife, you are a really lovely friend, so happy you like them ^_^

• Options
    mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited September 2013
    Does she still update this? Just curious. I only recently added mine so I am not rushing or anything. I just think it is a great idea and, if she doesn't update this anymore, I think someone should recreate it :P It is a great way to see which items someone has when building something for them.
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited September 2013
    Does she still update this? Just curious. I only recently added mine so I am not rushing or anything. I just think it is a great idea and, if she doesn't update this anymore, I think someone should recreate it :P It is a great way to see which items someone has when building something for them.

If it is not updated and people would like to see this being updated then I would be more than willing to help do something, the last update I see was in july I think
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited September 2013
    all 3 are super cute loppie, I do not know how you do this making all these gifts, when do you find the time to so stuff for yourself?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks looby :) I like creating stuff for others, atm I enjoy that more than actually playing sims :)
  • Options
    rainwiferainwife Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited September 2013
    I've had this gift sat in my folders for the longest time! Finally finished it off this morning :D

For Alitoni

Hiya! *waves* I know I've said it before, but every single time I see you've posted I get a big smile on my face. You are always so full of joy and life, and I consider myself lucky to call you my friend *hugs*

I see that you are looking for some new Sims, and I'm hoping Conner here will fit the bill
    Screenshot_2.jpg

Conner is Friendly, Couch Potato, Great Kisser, Coward, Charismatic and looking for somebody to make his life awesome. I hope you have fun with him :wink:
    Screenshot.jpg

Link to Conner Lewis
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited September 2013
    Rainwife!! Conner rocks!! I am so downloading him right away and adding him to my game!! And thank you for the outfit!! I haven't looked yet, but I'm assuming this is for him as well.

Oh my!! This is absolutely fabulous!! And yes, I love new sims!! Especially those made by such wonderful people as yourself.

Thank you so very much!!

PS: I am doing the happy dance in my chair right now and doing my best to not girly squeal too loudly. :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    Rainwife!! Conner rocks!! I am so downloading him right away and adding him to my game!! And thank you for the outfit!! I haven't looked yet, but I'm assuming this is for him as well.

Oh my!! This is absolutely fabulous!! And yes, I love new sims!! Especially those made by such wonderful people as yourself.

Thank you so very much!!

PS: I am doing the happy dance in my chair right now and doing my best to not girly squeal too loudly. :lol:

*lol* I'm glad you like him! Yes, the Count M is his outdoor wear. I wanted to be sure you had all you needed :D I hope you have a blast with him *hugs*
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited September 2013

If it is not updated and people would like to see this being updated then I would be more than willing to help do something, the last update I see was in july I think

mcjnsb (sorry if I got the letters wrong) does come on this thread: it isn't closed. She does have some stuff happening at home I think, so may not have a lot of time to update this that regularly.

Scrapper42 is the other person who seems to run the show, maybe someone should ask her about it, if the case is that the thread isn't really running anymore :lol:
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited September 2013
    Loppie1988 wrote:
    Thanks looby :) I like creating stuff for others, atm I enjoy that more than actually playing sims :)

Omg :shock: Loppie they are amazing !!! Thank u so much!!! :D

You know i have never played vampire so never got an vamp sim, it will be soooo awesome!!!

Will upload and rec them now ;)

*Big Kisses and Hugs*
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    all 3 are super cute loppie, I do not know how you do this making all these gifts, when do you find the time to so stuff for yourself?

I am totally agree with u looby !! :oops: She is really the kindest,isn'T it?
  • Options
    NessiePenguinNessiePenguin Posts: 326 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow Loppie, check out the abs on those sims =P they are so lovely!

Rainwife, Connor's look is so great! I downloaded him too, it will be nice to have a couch potato in my town hehe ^_^ (p.s. Lewis is my favourite name, it's what I would call my son if I ever have a son lol).

I'll be drafting up more ideas for gifts before I go to the cinema with my boyfriend tonight :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Loppie1988 wrote:

Omg :shock: Loppie they are amazing !!! Thank u so much!!! :D

You know i have never played vampire so never got an vamp sim, it will be soooo awesome!!!

Will upload and rec them now ;)

*Big Kisses and Hugs*

Ohh man site is creating problems!! :( unable to reach ur studio sweety,but will try my best tonite to load my gifts!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Wow so much going on in this thread :shock: I was just away for a few ours lol

@rainwife Connor looks amazing :)

@duyguugudur I'm so happy you like them :) I love playing Vampires, at night they can learn skills so fast :) But be careful at day and don't forget to drink :) Too bad the site is buggy again, I hope you can download them soon :)

@ Nessie Thank you :) Btw what means abs? :oops: Have fun at the cinema!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Loppie1988 wrote:

@duyguugudur I'm so happy you like them :) I love playing Vampires, at night they can learn skills so fast :) But be careful at day and don't forget to drink :) Too bad the site is buggy again, I hope you can download them soon :)

Loppie , was able to rec'ed them all, dwload my fairy well but somehow it shows seasons ep used at my witch and vampire but haven't seen anything fm there!Still i was able to load them too,if there is an item fm seasons it is ok because it can be replaced ;)Thank you again!!! :mrgreen: And Nessie means abdomanel muscles,they have six packs on their stomachs you know? Handsome & well built ;) Love u!!

Cheers
  • Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have updated my UWL since the Gifting Angels mob <3 bombarded me with so many pretties! That and I have Movie Stuff coming in the mail soon, so it just plain needed updating :mrgreen:

Also rec'd up to date!
    Lots of lovely gifts being flung around in here! :D
    Love the creativity!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Loppie1988 wrote:

Loppie , was able to rec'ed them all, dwload my fairy well but somehow it shows seasons ep used at my witch and vampire but haven't seen anything fm there!Still i was able to load them too,if there is an item fm seasons it is ok because it can be replaced ;)Thank you again!!! :mrgreen: And Nessie means abdomanel muscles,they have six packs on their stomachs you know? Handsome & well built ;) Love u!!

Cheers

I'm glad you could download them sweetie :) I'm pretty sure I didn't use seasons, just base game, SN and WA :shock: And thanks for explaining^^ As english is not my first language I sometimes struggle with short cuts :oops:
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome abord duyguugudur .

Nessie I bow the the mighty powers of the penguin! You are amazing :mrgreen:

Rainwife, that's one hot tamale :wink:
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Loppie1988 wrote:
    Loppie1988 wrote:

Cheers

I'm glad you could download them sweetie :) I'm pretty sure I didn't use seasons, just base game, SN and WA :shock: And thanks for explaining^^ As english is not my first language I sometimes struggle with short cuts :oops:

Lol are u telling me ? English is also NOT my motherthong,so sometimes i stuck too! And the worse thing is due to my job(i am working at shipbroker company) i need to use many short cuts! ^^" And since i have no patience and written quiet fast,the words just got full of typing mistakes! :XD: I will try to use my gifts at tommorrow
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited September 2013
    i just love all the wonderful builds and sims everyone has been making they are so awesome rec. and borrowing a few lol big hugs :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Welcome abord duyguugudur .

Nessie I bow the the mighty powers of the penguin! You are amazing :mrgreen:

Rainwife, that's one hot tamale :wink:

Hello my friend, thank you for ur kind welcome !! :)
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited September 2013
    I see this thread is still kicking but and taken names! Lovin' all of the latest gifts!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for all the kind words and rec's on Conner :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file