Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for updating Erja888. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Just posting to say I have fully updated my UWL :) Properly, this time! :wink: A lot of editing needed to be done :lol:
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited January 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    Just posting to say I have fully updated my UWL :) Properly, this time! :wink: A lot of editing needed to be done :lol:

You just reminded me to update mine too, man was that a bit out of date :lol: Updated now though :mrgreen:
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited January 2014
    NOXXI wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

You just reminded me to update mine too, man was that a bit out of date :lol: Updated now though :mrgreen:

You two reminded me that mine was very out of date date too :lol:

I wanted to do what somebody else did and use the MyBlog function of this site to list my store content, but although it said that up to 5000 characters were allowed in a single post, it wouldn't allow even a fifth of that o.O So I had to put it in a block of text, which sort of bothers me, but at least it's not super super long XD
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    NOXXI wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

I wanted to do what somebody else did and use the MyBlog function of this site to list my store content, but although it said that up to 5000 characters were allowed in a single post, it wouldn't allow even a fifth of that o.O So I had to put it in a block of text, which sort of bothers me, but at least it's not super super long XD

Yes I found the limit very irritating. That's why I need a Googel Docx style thing, like sunsetsorbet :lol:
  • Options
    lbokenlboken Posts: 679 Member
    edited January 2014
    hi all i decided to make my list.

1. Which games do you have? all ep all sp

2. What store content do you own? alot dont have all but i have over 1000$ just in store stuff.

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? all of them exept Roaring Heights

4. CC, yes or no? rather not

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?
    i like alot the mythologie so i like the ocult alot .
    also i like multicultural family and normal family but from mixed origing(example i like to have a japanes family(with names that sound japanes), or african, or scottish(i have both klit for the male), or a family build of 2 parents and a few adoptives kids of other origin (example 2 adult white perons but have a japanes adopted girl, and a african boy, and a canbodgian girl).
    i like to have big houses , with hiden rooms (like vampire bedroom with a hiden room for their real bed), or even hidden passway to go to a 2nd basement ect. i like about any kinds example for a fea ill mostly use small cottage, for a vampire since they have lived foryears i would give them huge propreties, with hiden passway ect.)
    for mermaid they would use mostly boat house, ect.
    im not difficile anythings realy work
    i like to have kids in my family and or teen. less about baby tho but once in a wile that fine too . :-)

6. Favourite Colours? not realy any depend of the persona of course youth girl i like them to have purple and pink outfit mostly , for young boy its mostly blue or green, but if they teens or adult are or example witch, vampire, its then more black and dark purple. so it just has to fit the character. cause personaly i dont have favorite color.

7. Dislikes? humm hard one personaly idont see any things in sims that i wont like its all about fitting together , example i wouldnt put a vampire in a little wooden cottage, cause then they wont fit. like iwont put a farries in a gothic house they wont work together.

so if you make me stuff be creatives and hope fully ill have what i need to use them but untill i wont have the used item i will just not get them :-) but will try to get the item as soon as possible and if the item isnt in my wishlist ill add it . to add mor chances to get it if i win a contest or a lotto.

and have fun creating them.

im slowly adding all that i dont ahve in my wish list so to know what i dont have just look there . :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    NOXXI wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

Yes I found the limit very irritating. That's why I need a Googel Docx style thing, like sunsetsorbet :lol:

What is this Google DocX thing? :shock:

*runs off to check*

Oh, I see...perhaps I ought to look into that :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Yeah well I discovered it when sunsetsorbet was picked by YOU for the FM :lol: Her tidy li'l store list was all in a Google Docx thingy. I just haven't the time to type it all up in one go. It'd be useful if I ever do a gift exchange, though
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    Yeah well I discovered it when sunsetsorbet was picked by YOU for the FM :lol: Her tidy li'l store list was all in a Google Docx thingy. I just haven't the time to type it all up in one go. It'd be useful if I ever do a gift exchange, though

Oh yes! When I first saw that she had done that, I wondered how :lol:

I don't have a Google account, but I think I'm going to have to make one, because I don't like that wall of text. I like lists :mrgreen: I like lists a lot :wink:

Although, I need to find out if some of the single items that I listed are ones included in the sets that I have completed because I think I accidentally doubled up on some XD I get confused about what store content I own :lol:

EDIT: Done it :D No more giant block of text ^_^ I do love lists 8)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited January 2014
    Unofficial Wishlist

1. Which games do you have?

I own all EP's and SP's except for Katy Perry Sweet Treats :mrgreen: I have the Limited Edition of all the games that had Limited Edition so feel free to use any of that content :]

2. What store content do you own?

I practically own the store :shock: If I don't own it is' on my wishlist lol I don't own the Russian set as I didn't like the pieces that much but I do like the clothing :]

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite?

I own all of the worlds except Roaring Heights and Barnacle Bay. I have Riverview it's just not installed.

My favorites would have to be Aurora Skies, Sunlit Tides and Midnight Hollow.

4. CC, yes or no?

No CC or CAP please

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?

Let's see D: Here's a list of things I like but probably can't build myself lol
    1. A medieval themed castle
    2. A resort
    3. A Japanese themed house. I love the Asian themed sets, they are some of my favorites :]
    4. A haunted house :] I love Gothic houses but mine are never that scary D:
    5. A lunar lakes themed house. Lunar Lakes is awesome and has some really cool houses

I also like sims with unusual traits and background stories :]

6. Favourite Colours?

Purple :] But when it comes to decorating I like to use patterns and pull colors from those patterns :] I like earth tones, so brownws, beige, greens, blues :] All depends on the build.

7. Dislikes?

Not really a berry sim/build kind of person. I love colors but one of too much color will kill my little eyes lol
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited January 2014
    Welcome lboken and Rawr2019, it is great to see you both here. :) You have both been added to the list. :)

Lots of love and hugs.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to the UWL, Rawr! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited January 2014
    FINALLY got around to updating my UWL lol. And wow did it need updating :oops: :lol:

And yay for Nik finally making a UWL!! :mrgreen: ^^
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks ladies :] I've always thought this was a good idea just been too busy or sick to get around to adding myself :] Glad to be here and I shall get to gifting soon!
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited January 2014
    Haven't seen this on front page in awhile, but I also haven't been paying attention to forums much lately. Anyways, this thread is fun and more people need to see it. 8)
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    NessiePenguinNessiePenguin Posts: 326 Member
    edited January 2014
    Heya everyone ^_^

I know it has been a long long time since I said gifts were on the way but these things happen :/ I finally got some time to finish them up though so here we go :mrgreen:

A gift for Brighty

Here's a couple of quirky sims =)

Katie Birch- No CC

4191149.jpg

Kasey loves to do good in the world because she loves to fix things! Whether it is a sink or a wilting plant she wants to care for it. Kasey has always wanted a perfect garden to look after so she can make more veggie recipies! Will Kasey achieve her dreams?

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964378

Dion Felder the Fairy Prince- No CC =)

913076.jpg

Dion may be a prince, but he certainly doesn't act like royalty! He is always in trouble because of his rebelious ways. This however seems to attract a lot of attention and rumour is that he has become rather irresistable! Can this rebel prince learn to control himself and take responsibility of his fairy powers?

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964379

A gift for Misscow1P

I noticed you were looking for more baby clothes so I did some re-colours for you ^_^

Batman Baby Grow- No CC

1375852.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964382

Teal and Green Stripe Baby Grow- No CC

5613411.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964384

Springtime Toddler Outfit- No CC

8718294.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964387

Pre-school Pinafore Dress- No CC

913082.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964388

Flower Girl Dress- No CC

74110.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964394

Girly Patterned Onesie- No CC

2539764.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964393

Patchwork Cardi and Stripe Top- No CC

1805954.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964391

Pink Cardi with Polka Dot Top- No CC

2784285.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964390

The Dorothy Dress- No CC

5081107.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964395

A gift for Dog lovers

I saw that a fair few people wanted to try pets out and so I made some dogs for anyone who would like to play fetch, cuddle up on the sofa or go for walk with their new best friend =) they are all different breeds and have different personalities.

Star the Siberian Husky- No CC

1995380.jpg9399030.jpg

Star is special husky indeed. Named after her cute star shaped birthmark she is often the star of the show. She loves the play and has lots of energy. She often finds things in the garden for you too so enjoy the presents! You might have to give her a bit of direction here and there at times but you will have plenty of fun with her :)

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964401

Bella the Papillon- No CC

7939829.jpg4454869.jpg

Bella is such a sweetie with her soft fur and big ears. She loves to play outside and is quite clever. She can be shy at times but once she is familiar with others she will be really happy. She is also no problem when it comes to wanting to keep the house clean because she keeps herself tidy and won't make a mess :)

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964415

Grey the Great Dane- No CC

6198945.jpg1369594.jpg

Grey is the kind of dog who some people may be unsure about at first because he is quite noisy and big. But when you get to know him your going to love him! He loves going to the park and adventuring and often ends up playing hide and seek with you in the woods. You don't have to worry about him jumping in the lake though since he hates water :P

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964414

Kobi the Corgi- No CC

2203413.jpg4666534.jpg

Kobi was one of the five pups born next door. He immediately stood out as the sensible and friendly one! Now an adult, Kobi is always ready to play and love his fuss. Being a small dog, he is easy to pick up and give snuggles to :)

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7964417

Hope you are all having a great week ^_^
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2014
    Love the dog pictures :mrgreen: they are cute.Sadly I own pets but do not use it cuz it works all weird for me and horses are everywhere.Wish there was a way to just keep the hospital with the plastic surgery thing,if anybody knows how let me know perty please :oops: Anyway to the person above this post, again me likey your dog pics they are great. :thumbup:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Love the dog pictures :mrgreen: they are cute.Sadly I own pets but do not use it cuz it works all weird for me and horses are everywhere.Wish there was a way to just keep the hospital with the plastic surgery thing,if anybody knows how let me know perty please :oops: Anyway to the person above this post, again me likey your dog pics they are great. :thumbup:

Awh thank you :D sorry to hear that pets doesn't work well in ur game. Come to think of it there are a fair few horses in my game too so maybe one of the features of pets is a horse army who have come to take back the land ^_^
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited January 2014
    Beautiful gifts Nessie!

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Register

That mod can be used to reduce the amount of strays/wild horses. I do not like to have any horses in Bridgeport, but I like them everywhere else. I wish there was a way to paint non-pet routing in CAW. I would love to have them running around rural areas but stay out of the town areas.

• Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited January 2014
    Great re-colors and super cute dogs Nessie. I have just recently started using more pets in my sim games so it's nice to have some more options :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited January 2014
    You made those lovely Sims for me Nessie?

I absolutely adore them! And I love the bios you wrote! And their names! And their outfits! And their everything!

Thank you for thinking of me! :mrgreen: Perhaps I'll place Dion in Green Court Manor. ;)

*BIG HUGS*
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Brighty wrote:
    You made those lovely Sims for me Nessie?

I absolutely adore them! And I love the bios you wrote! And their names! And their outfits! And their everything!

Thank you for thinking of me! :mrgreen: Perhaps I'll place Dion in Green Court Manor. ;)

*BIG HUGS*

Thanks so much Brighty ^_^ I'm sure Dion could throw some wild parties in that house =P

Also thanks SALT and Jessabeans for your lovely comments too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Beautiful gifts, Nessie! Love 'em, and you've chosen them for great people.

Especially Brighty :mrgreen: Hehehe. Enjoy your gifts, guys!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Awh thank you YellowJane ^_^
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited January 2014
    Nesa,

I am a huge animal lover! I love all of your pets, I know they were not made for me but I hope you do not mind if a few of them end up in my game.

We recently found this stray cat, who is homeless and hungry and she is beautiful - grey, white and black persian looking cat. Now you would ask why would someone throw out a cat as beautiful as her (though honestly I am against throwing out any animal regardless of temperament and such but that is a mute point). So maybe she is mean tempted or something, but nope she is more loving then my house cat Luka!

So after a lot of begging from my daughter and me, my husband is letting us adopt her. Hopefully we can give her the home the people who got rid of her could not!

Anyway, sorry for the rambling! Love your pets!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top