Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I can be suspicious of more people than just the ones I vote! Sonschi, I voted you for the same reason I unvoted DeKay. I don't know what it is but your suspicions seem 'hollow'.

Does anyone have any more ideas what the roles could be? I really thought DeKay would've been a Vigilante but I don't think there would be multiple. And I don't know how I play myself so I'm no help there :confounded: I don't think there'd be an entire 3rd party role just because I have an obsession with the plaguebearer, maybe a poisoner? I don't know, I don't think they are that obvious.

To add to this, both of you seemed like you knew who you wanted lynched day 1, Bubbz felt like a 'backup' when something else wouldn't go through.
    Plus at least DeKay keeps saying she think I'm town which -while true- is weird because no one ever town reads me :joy: plus saying it this early could be seen as trying to buddy up with someone.

I’ve explained my vote on plumbob. I’ve caught him several times like this by trusting my gut feeling so I went after it. And I didn’t even vote bubzz ^^

Your explanations for your vote is what made me suspicious. There wasn't much to them, as I said, hollow.

I have to agree to be honest - I don’t see how “gut feeling” is any better than “seems scummy” - to me they’re the same thing...
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I can be suspicious of more people than just the ones I vote! Sonschi, I voted you for the same reason I unvoted DeKay. I don't know what it is but your suspicions seem 'hollow'.

Does anyone have any more ideas what the roles could be? I really thought DeKay would've been a Vigilante but I don't think there would be multiple. And I don't know how I play myself so I'm no help there :confounded: I don't think there'd be an entire 3rd party role just because I have an obsession with the plaguebearer, maybe a poisoner? I don't know, I don't think they are that obvious.

To add to this, both of you seemed like you knew who you wanted lynched day 1, Bubbz felt like a 'backup' when something else wouldn't go through.
    Plus at least DeKay keeps saying she think I'm town which -while true- is weird because no one ever town reads me :joy: plus saying it this early could be seen as trying to buddy up with someone.

I’ve explained my vote on plumbob. I’ve caught him several times like this by trusting my gut feeling so I went after it. And I didn’t even vote bubzz ^^

Your explanations for your vote is what made me suspicious. There wasn't much to them, as I said, hollow.

I have to agree to be honest - I don’t see how “gut feeling” is any better than “seems scummy” - to me they’re the same thing...

Did I say there’s a difference? I just wanted to hear why I’m scummy.

Well, when expressing a gut feeling makes me scummy then just vote for me ^^

(I’m adding more smileys to show it’s not meant to sound mean or something like that. I don’t want the thread closed again :#:D )
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I don't like Plumbob much either, some things they said yesterday struck me as trying too hard. Maybe there is a lie detector in the game, I could see that being Bella or DeKay?

I am town. Just in case :joy:

unknown.png
  • Options
    I don't like Plumbob much either, some things they said yesterday struck me as trying too hard. Maybe there is a lie detector in the game, I could see that being Bella or DeKay?

Im confused now xD You think I’m scummy because I voted Plumbob really fast because of my gut feelings. And now you say he does act scummy?^^ Why Vote me then?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Are you implying you're a lie detector? XD Skelda does this thing sometimes. LOL. And some other players too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Now that's just mean :sob::joy:
  • Options

Actually, the reason why I say you're town is cuz you look scummy to me. And I always read you in the opposite direction (when you're scum, you look more town to me, vice versa), so now I'm correcting that for this game. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

:joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Discussion closed!! :joy:
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Im confused now xD You think I’m scummy because I voted Plumbob really fast because of my gut feelings. And now you say he does act scummy?^^ Why Vote me then?

He started acting weird after, and I think he was acting weird for different reasons.

Basically I have no town reads. :grimace: sorry.
    DeKay wrote: »

Are you implying you're a lie detector? XD Skelda does this thing sometimes. LOL. And some other players too.

Nah. My role isn't so fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

Are you sure about that :joy:
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Are you sure about that :joy:

Shady, can you say something more useful? Thanks. XD You already have one vote on you and I adding to it cuz I'm a bit suspicious of you too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    What about Nascar?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    What about Nascar?

Nascar would have probably killed me on N1 if he had the chance. But why do you think it's Nascar? Do you think he killed Lilli or Uni?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What about Nascar?

Nascar is being quite quiet so it's hard to get a read on him - however (I think it was Sonschi who said this, don't quote me on that though) he needed to be reminded that the game had began, so perhaps his role isn't exciting, or else he would've been online straight away.

I want to hear more from him though before I start making any final judgements on him.
  • Options
    Hm, shady is more active now (me likey) that’s why I voted him other the others.

Rose’s quick vote on plumbob still doesn’t sit right with me. She’s more of a “I don’t know who to vote” townie and follow wagons.

Vote Rose

I hope I’m not wrong about her tho
  • Options
    What's the vote count now?
  • Options
    Hold on
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Rose...seems likes she's disinterested? I kinda feel like she might be scum.

I just want to say that I have no partner.

Intresting way you say that. Almost like your avoiding saying your town but saying you have no partner. Leaving the solo scum option a possibility.

Not solo unless I'm the only town. :joy:
    Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Zinnia and Nascar look the most townish to me. Nascar would have probably killed me if he was bad. Zinnia look suspicious as usual, which probably means she's town. XD

Plumbob would have killed either me or Sonschi if he was scum so, unless he is a scum who's trying a different tactic or is a third party with limited kills, he may be town.

Rose is a little off in this game. Could be a third.

Sonschi is a tricky one. I feel like she may have killed Lilli. But I think she would have also killed the more active or threatening ones. So I'm not sure.

Shady is just floating around.

Charlie seems a little less confident sounding this time round.

Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL.

Vote: bella

Why would I kill myself?

I am not throwin' away my shot...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Intresting way you say that. Almost like your avoiding saying your town but saying you have no partner. Leaving the solo scum option a possibility.

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Zinnia and Nascar look the most townish to me. Nascar would have probably killed me if he was bad. Zinnia look suspicious as usual, which probably means she's town. XD

Plumbob would have killed either me or Sonschi if he was scum so, unless he is a scum who's trying a different tactic or is a third party with limited kills, he may be town.

Sonschi is a tricky one. I feel like she may have killed Lilli. But I think she would have also killed the more active or threatening ones. So I'm not sure.

Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL.

Why would I kill myself?

What? I didn't say you killed yourself?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

I don’t get what you mean?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Vote Count 2.2

Rose votes Plumbob
    Zinnia votes DeKay
    City votes Rose
    DeKay votes Bella
    Zinnia votes Sonschi

Sonschi votes Shade
    Sonschi votes Rose

Rose - City, Sonschi
    Plumbob - Rose
    Bella - DeKay
    Sonschi - Zinnia

Day ends in 7 hours

Post edited by icmnfrsh on

• Options
    I can be suspicious of more people than just the ones I vote! Sonschi, you are suspicious to me for the same reason I unvoted DeKay. I don't know what it is but your suspicious seem 'hollow'

Does anyone have any more ideas what the roles could be? I really thought DeKay would've been a vigilante but I don't think there would be multiple. And I don't know how I play myself so I'm no help there :confounded: I don't think there'd be an entire 3rd party role just because I have an obsession with the plague, maybe a poisoner? I don't know, I don't think they are that obvious.

Okay, here's just my guess:

I thought I would be vigilante too. But maybe I could be like an unlimited shot vigilante or day vig? Who knows.
    I'm using the Greater Mafia role list.

1. Zinniavanilla/Zinnia (Watcher)
    2. DeKay (Day vig)
    3. NASCARluver2448/Nascar (Miller)
    5. Bubbz3388/Bubbz (Gravedigger)
    7. the_greenplumbob/Plumbob (Mass redirector)
    8. lillibattenberg/Lilli (Doctor)
    10. Sonschi (One-shot Bulletproof)
    12. bellagorilla/Bella (Supersaint)
    13. UniSims/Uni (Cult Recruiter)
    14. Charliecheesenurgers/Charlie (Vengeful Townie)

Some of these are for no good reason other than your username. :D

Interesting...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Hmm, a lie detector would be cool.

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

Do I have to say everything straight?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Hmm, a lie detector would be cool.

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

Do I have to say everything straight?

Yeah... because we don't know what you mean by:

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?