Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Stopppp. Bella doesn't have to straight up say she's town, it gets her killed and DeKay doesn't do either. Find some other way to read her.
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Oh i get what bella is :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I don't like Plumbob much either, some things they said yesterday struck me as trying too hard. Maybe there is a lie detector in the game, I could see that being Bella or DeKay?

I am town. Just in case :joy:

Hmm, a lie detector would be cool.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Rose...seems likes she's disinterested? I kinda feel like she might be scum.

I just want to say that I have no partner.

Intresting way you say that. Almost like your avoiding saying your town but saying you have no partner. Leaving the solo scum option a possibility.

Not solo unless I'm the only town. :joy:
    Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Zinnia and Nascar look the most townish to me. Nascar would have probably killed me if he was bad. Zinnia look suspicious as usual, which probably means she's town. XD

Plumbob would have killed either me or Sonschi if he was scum so, unless he is a scum who's trying a different tactic or is a third party with limited kills, he may be town.

Rose is a little off in this game. Could be a third.

Sonschi is a tricky one. I feel like she may have killed Lilli. But I think she would have also killed the more active or threatening ones. So I'm not sure.

Shady is just floating around.

Charlie seems a little less confident sounding this time round.

Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL.

Vote: bella

Why would I kill myself?

I am not throwin' away my shot...

What? I didn't say you killed yourself?
    Sonschi wrote: »

Intresting way you say that. Almost like your avoiding saying your town but saying you have no partner. Leaving the solo scum option a possibility.

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Zinnia and Nascar look the most townish to me. Nascar would have probably killed me if he was bad. Zinnia look suspicious as usual, which probably means she's town. XD

Plumbob would have killed either me or Sonschi if he was scum so, unless he is a scum who's trying a different tactic or is a third party with limited kills, he may be town.

Sonschi is a tricky one. I feel like she may have killed Lilli. But I think she would have also killed the more active or threatening ones. So I'm not sure.

Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL.

Why would I kill myself?

I don’t get what you mean?

Do I have to say everything straight?

Are you trying to say your character is Lilli or Uni? Cuz that doesn't even tell us anything.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I don't like Plumbob much either, some things they said yesterday struck me as trying too hard. Maybe there is a lie detector in the game, I could see that being Bella or DeKay?

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

Are you trying to say your character is Lilli or Uni? Cuz that doesn't even tell us anything.

It might tell you something of you think a little harder about the roles... I certainly don't have the role you were thinking of.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

It might tell you something of you think a little harder about the roles... I certainly don't have the role you were thinking of.

Hmm, okay. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Why would I kill myself?

If you really are the role I think you are then this would mean you’re an alien or replicant. :#
    Oh, plot twist.
    832XG3D.gif
    I don't think anyone would claim either of those. If you're right and that's what she's hinting at, then... erm... Jester maybe?
    unknown.png
    I don't think anyone would claim either of those. If you're right and that's what she's hinting at, then... erm... Jester maybe?

But where is the self killing part of a jester? I thought about that too.

I don't know. I took it as not wanting to claim town because that "confirms" her and then she's a target? I could be misunderstanding.
    unknown.png

I don't know. I took it as not wanting to claim town because that "confirms" her and then she's a target? I could be misunderstanding.

I read it as a hint to her role.
    Bella's hint is just terrible and I have no idea what she's talking about and nobody's probably gonna guess right, cuz we don't even have the full list of possible roles.
    832XG3D.gif
    Bella's hint is just terrible and I have no idea what she's talking about and nobody's probably gonna guess right, cuz we don't even have the full list of possible roles.

We even don’t know which list icey used to look for roles, or do we?

We even don’t know which list icey used to look for roles, or do we?

We don't.
    832XG3D.gif
    I would think Icey would just use anything.
    unknown.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm thinking of unvoting Rose because Shade still seems a little suspicious to me, but not as much as Rose. I do believe that Bella is town or a third faction.
    (also for the record, I am a she)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @the_greenplumbob I was suspicious of Shade because of his overall lack of posting or votes, but that could be attributed to being busy.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Day ends in 1 hour and 12 minutes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Previous vote count is still accurate
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Hmmm, I'm not sure who to vote for. I'm thinking Rose, because she made a very sudden vote on me without any explanation, and as others have pointed out, that is very unlike her. But I'm also thinking Shady as well, but I don't have a very clear reason for that, other than gut feeling.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I guess, I'm going to vote Rose, she just seems slightly more scummier than Shady does
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Alright this might sound weird but... do we have we ever had an exe or is that only town of Salem?

We could have a lyncher who wants ro kynch his target, but if so, they dont turn jester when their target is night killed.

Also, I am trying to be a more productive town. Im trying to find ego is scummy. Plumbob just sticks out to me, so I went with my gut feeling. I've done this before as town and got lynched because of it. I am not scum. Im town. Please consider what im saying. Thanks.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Oh wait. Day ends in 7 minutes doesnt it?
    Well, rip me i guess. :(
    Alright this might sound weird but... do we have we ever had an exe or is that only town of Salem?

We could have a lyncher who wants ro kynch his target, but if so, they dont turn jester when their target is night killed.

Also, I am trying to be a more productive town. Im trying to find who is scummy. Plumbob just sticks out to me, so I went with my gut feeling. I've done this before as town and got lynched because of it. I am not scum. Im town. Please consider what im saying. Thanks.

Edited typos.