Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I’m off to bed now but I will vote tomorrow. Day ends at 6 pm my time do there’s plenty of time left. Tho I already have someone on my mind. I want to see if they are active first tho :)

I think we might have the same person in mind.

Who are you thinking about?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm thinking of Shade...
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think whoever killed Uni probably doesn't know that she just came back to the community after a long time and would have not known to spare her. But that's just my guess.

The Lilli kill might be random.

Well, the only new player is Citysimmer - are you suggesting that it could be her? (Sorry if you're a he)

Not only her, there's a lot more like Shady or Charlie who have not played with Uni before until two games ago when she joined back but maybe have forgotten.
    I’m off to bed now but I will vote tomorrow. Day ends at 6 pm my time do there’s plenty of time left. Tho I already have someone on my mind. I want to see if they are active first tho :)

And who is that?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    And for all the people who people who didn't vote yesterday, who would you have voted for and why?
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I think whoever killed Uni probably doesn't know that she just came back to the community after a long time and would have not known to spare her. But that's just my guess.

Well, the only new player is Citysimmer - are you suggesting that it could be her? (Sorry if you're a he)

Not only her, there's a lot more like Shady or Charlie who have not played with Uni before until two games ago when she joined back but maybe have forgotten.

And who is that?
    I'm thinking of Shade...

Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

And who is that?
    I'm thinking of Shade...

Yeah, I saw her post after I posted. XD

Anyway, since you're here, could you elaborate on why you think Plumbob is bad other than gut feeling? We have the Lilli and Uni kills now that could give us clues to who the baddies are possibly.

What do you think of Bella or Charlie?

@bellagorilla : What do you think of Rose?

@Charlie: What do you think of Sonschi, Rose or Citysimmer?

@Sonschi: What do you think of Rose or Charlie?

@Plumbob: What do you think of Bella and Citysimmer?

Two things we know are Sonschi and Plumbob are probably not buddies. And I think Bella and Charlie aren't buddies either since Bella voted for Charlie and I don't think it's a tactic.

Or what do you guys think of anybody else?
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Rose...seems likes she's disinterested? I kinda feel like she might be scum.

I just want to say that I have no partner.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I definitely would not have killed uní. I remember someone saying she had come back recently. I would be very respectful about that if I was a killing role. Also, I think city killed uní. Rose seems okay. Bella I’m iffy about.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Sorry for not being on. I had my forensic science exam today. It’s suoer late, but I’m staying up to play town of Salem so I’ll be on for a bit.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Rose putting in the first vote of the day is weird.

I know she usually waits for some other people first and then vote for whichever person already has the latest vote. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    sorry... cousins are over and i was playing with them..
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    Sorry. I git dustracted by a game. Ill respond to your questions in a sec Dekay.
    So, I'm not really sure why I think plumbob is scummy. Something just seems off. I dontcknow how to describe it. As for Bella and Charlie, I have no clue whether or not they are town.
    I still don't have any solid suspicions. Things seem off with everyone, to be honest.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Rose...seems likes she's disinterested? I kinda feel like she might be scum.

I just want to say that I have no partner.

Intresting way you say that. Almost like your avoiding saying your town but saying you have no partner. Leaving the solo scum option a possibility.
    And for the record, im not disinterested. Im just thinking about what all i still have to do to prepare for camp next week, so this isnt really on my mind thst much.
    I still don't have any solid suspicions. Things seem off with everyone, to be honest.

That's the fun of mafia games. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Vote: DeKay You still look scummy to me.
    unknown.png
    Vote: Rose the last couple posts seem a little scummy. I'm honestly blindly pointing fingers at this point though.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 2.1

Rose votes Plumbob
    Zinnia votes DeKay
    City votes Rose

Plumbob - Rose
    DeKay - Zinnia
    Rose - City

Day ends in 13 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    UniSims wrote: »
    Hi, where can I get enlightened?

Sent you the Discord afterlife, btw
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Okay, here's my list:

WSAAkCI.png

Zinnia and Nascar look the most townish to me. Nascar would have probably killed me if he was bad. Zinnia look suspicious as usual, which probably means she's town. XD

Plumbob would have killed either me or Sonschi if he was scum so, unless he is a scum who's trying a different tactic or is a third party with limited kills, he may be town.

Rose is a little off in this game. Could be a third.

Sonschi is a tricky one. I feel like she may have killed Lilli. But I think she would have also killed the more active or threatening ones. So I'm not sure.

Shady is just floating around.

Charlie seems a little less confident sounding this time round.

Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL.

Vote: bella
    832XG3D.gif
    @Plumbob: What do you think of Bella and Citysimmer?

Bella - I don’t really have much of a read on her just yet, I’m thinking probably town to be honest, but I’m not 100% confident that that’s the case (I’d say probably 70%?)

City - So, her posts seem townish, she isn’t really giving me scummy vibes at all. However, because Uni died last night, there is a chance that she might have been responsible for it - but like you said, Shady (for example) could be another person responsible. I don’t think it would be Charlie, I don’t know how new she is, I think we might have joined at around the same time, so I think she’d be familiar with who uni is.

Anyway, back to city, she seems townish, but it’s definately a possibility that she caused uni’s death last night.

@citysimmer I wanna know what you thought about shady because you didn’t elaborate on that - are you still suspicious of them now that you’ve voted for Rose instead?
    Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL

What did Bella say, I forgot?
    Like what Rose said, the thing Bella said sounds weird. :D It sounds like something I would say when I'm scum and trying to look innocent. LOL

What did Bella say, I forgot?

She said she doesn't have a partner. :D
    832XG3D.gif