Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possibly Witches/Magic World as GP for Fall?

Now that Seasons is being released as the heavy-hitter for June, I was thinking maybe around fall/halloween we could see a Witches/magic world game pack?

I don't know how many GPs or SPs are slotted for this year but just a thought. :)

"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990

Comments

• Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    I hope so!! That would be awesome :smiley:
    I really want witches back in the game!
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    I think 1 more GP and 2 more SPs seem likely to fill out the rest of the year after June.

Witches & Warlocks would be cool to have in the game :)
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Hoping for faries but witches would
    Be nice too. Supernatural life states always seem to go well with seasons so maybe we’ll even get a series of GP’s with different life states. Wishful thinking, I know.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited May 2018
    I would love that! I am thinking maybe 1-2 more gamepacks or possibly even another expansion pack this year... but I guess we will see! Summer quarter is usually slower, but this year has been a little different so I can’t realky predict what will happen next
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Definitely Witches and wizards.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    I hope so!!
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited May 2018
    It would definitely fit and go well with seasons for a magic pack to come next.

And with Brindleton on 1 more game pack and 2 more stuff packs. But I think another EP drop at the end of this year could still happen.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Hope so. It would fit with the season, they should know it's something we really want, and there is room for a GP at that point.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I really hope so. Been wanting Witches as a supernatural the whole time and more so after Vampires turned out so well. I think Seasons will have me content for awhile though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I just want the Magic.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I hope not we just got a supernatural game pack last year and after Boring Adventures I'm desperate to see a decent game pack again.
    I'd much rather see romance hobbies or just about anything but a supernatural.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I hope not we just got a supernatural game pack last year and after Boring Adventures I'm desperate to see a decent game pack again.
    I'd much rather see romance hobbies or just about anything but a supernatural.

Different strokes for different folks. I'm sure we'll get that too someday.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2018
    This is what I'm hoping for :D I think we'll see witches sometime between fall & jan '19, just a guess though.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Witches have been hinted at in game (read the Laundry Day item descriptions) and before Halloween seems to be the most logical time to release it. I'm predicting a Witches GP in the second or third week of October. Hopefully that will be followed by an EP at the end of November/Beginning of December.
  • Options
    Witches have been hinted at in game (read the Laundry Day item descriptions) and before Halloween seems to be the most logical time to release it. I'm predicting a Witches GP in the second or third week of October. Hopefully that will be followed by an EP at the end of November/Beginning of December.

Yeh but people have been hoping for witches each halloween now :D I mean it's obviously a perfect time to release them, so I agree, and with seasons out of the way, why not? :D
  • Options
    VintageMusicBoxVintageMusicBox Posts: 4 New Member
    God I hope so, I've been waiting for another supernatural expansion...
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I really hope witches are next.
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    edited May 2018
    End of the year could have two GP games released and two SP. June threw off the regular pattern to estimate releases based on past releses. I'm happy with a summer release. Almost spent my money somewhere else thinking it was coming out in fall.

Witches fit better in a fall release.
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    I really hope we are going to get witches. And Halloween seems the most appropriate time to release it. I am still waiting to make a good Harry Potter Sim and I need a Witches pack for that.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    This is my hope, too! I'd really love to get a full blown Magic pack for October! I need more Supernaturals in my life! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »
    This is my hope, too! I'd really love to get a full blown Magic pack for October! I need more Supernaturals in my life! <3

I never got to play Makin' Magic for Sims 1, so I'm hoping whether via GPs or an Expansion we get witches/magic/hogwarts/magic town type scenario.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Yes a full blown magic pack would be awesome. I'd so love it actually if magic was an EP and not just a witches GP. Although I'd be happy with that too. But what I really want is a big magical world, or at least if it is a GP one as big as Selvadorada with more livable lots. A world with a big magical market place where you can buy or sell magical ingredients, potions, magic books, maybe learn about secrets by interacting with the magical community, a square where you can perform tricks for others or engage in public magical duels. I'd also honestly like it if there was a lot where young witches can go to train spells & alchemy or learn about ancient wizards :D Oh, and maybe also a forest area to harvest specific types of magical plants.. :D Yes I have very high hopes for magic. Witches are the only thing I still really want to see after seasons. And I hope with seasons out of the way, that witches will be able to influence the weather :D
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Yes a full blown magic pack would be awesome. I'd so love it actually if magic was an EP and not just a witches GP. Although I'd be happy with that too. But what I really want is a big magical world, or at least if it is a GP one as big as Selvadorada with more livable lots. A world with a big magical market place where you can buy or sell magical ingredients, potions, magic books, maybe learn about secrets by interacting with the magical community, a square where you can perform tricks for others or engage in public magical duels. I'd also honestly like it if there was a lot where young witches can go to train spells & alchemy or learn about ancient wizards :D Oh, and maybe also a forest area to harvest specific types of magical plants.. :D Yes I have very high hopes for magic. Witches are the only thing I still really want to see after seasons. And I hope with seasons out of the way, that witches will be able to influence the weather :D

I agree having one as big as Selvadorada but magical--even if it was just a Hogwarts type deal. Atmosphere really helps!
  • Options
    BellanotBellaBellanotBella Posts: 14 New Member
    I would love having witches and warlocks in my game. I wouldn't mind an alignment system, similar to The Sims 2, where the spells you used would influence your appearance. In The Sims 4, this could unlock new CAS options, as I know some Simmers don't enjoy having their witchy Sims turn a nice shade of green or sparkle due to their goodness. Personally, I would make Elphaba and Glinda from my favourite musical, Wicked! I would love a world inspired by the Harry Potter universe, only accessible to witches/warlocks or friends of those magical Sims! And it would be perfect to announce their pack near Halloween, during the Witching Hour! He he he!
    "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"
    But for now, we'll just have to hang our pointy hats up and brooms in the closet, I'd still keep the cauldron ready though; who knows? Perhaps a spell might cause the pack to magically appear by Fall...
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited May 2018
    I am hoping they make a Makin' Magic EP remake of sorts but add in fairy tale lore! It would be sooo fun and add so much to the game!